ADVERTISEMENT

More MAGA FaMiLY vALuEs: Matt Gaetz at drug-fueled party with 17 year olds. Very sad!

tboonpickens

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Sep 19, 2001
One of Trump's main boys from Florida. So hard to imagine, I know...

@amynhop and her preacher will be in shambles this Sunday plotting the return of MAGA family values to save our souls

Reactions: dpic73
One of Trump's main boys from Florida. So hard to imagine, I know...

@amynhop and her preacher will be in shambles this Sunday plotting the return of MAGA family values to save our souls

And Christopher Rufo, the anti-lgbt architect behind the CRT and groomers culture wars busted for also having an Ashley Madison account is just too rich. He's also the trustee charged with re-making New College in FL from a liberal leaning institution into a Southern based Hillsdale College type university. Also, last week he posted a $5000 bounty for anyone that could confirm allegations of Haitians eating cats in Springfield. Dude is a raging piece of shit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: yoshi121374
And Christopher Rufo, the anti-lgbt architect behind the CRT and groomers culture war busted for also having an Ashley Madison account is just too rich. He's also the trustee charged with re-making New College in FL from a liberal leaning institution into a Southern based Hillsdale College type university. Also, last week he posted a $5000 bounty for anyone that could confirm allegations of Haitians eating cats in Springfield. Dude is a raging piece of shit.

I've seen hypocrisy, but this level of hypocrisy is just nuts.

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT