ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. Obama.........

tigerGUY

Woodrush
Gold Member
Aug 22, 2001
Wherever my RV is parked(formerly Abbeville, SC)
This son of a bitch has received a pass on reality no white man ever has. If you disagree, you're a racist.

My God. This country is fvcked because of he and the ilk that hate America and voted for him. TWICE!!

Am I racist? Nahhhh...I'm Jewish. My people were enslaved for hundreds of years before Christ and over 6M of my people were gassed in WW II. A SMALL price to pay for Israel.

When I say Mr. Obama is a traitor it would be understated.

God Bless America. And for the Libs on TI that can't see the forest for the trees and don't believe we're on the precipice of losing this country and being what Obama wants...FRANCE,,,fvck you to.

UZCJQXf.gif

I'm with you for the most part albeit not as vigorously and would drive the bus for this movement if the movement also included admitting that this country has been spiraling down for the better part of 25 years. The closer we get to its destruction the more the current person will be blamed. I said this stuff 25yrs ago. I thought Bush got too much blame for the point the country had gotten to. Yeah you can question policies and such but philosophically the system on both sides is not what it was meant to be. Just my two cents.

I am with you TigerGuy

I don't want to be a racist!

XCUDB non racist

I hate both sides....Everyone is to blame..

The question I always ask ... am I better off than I was 10 years ago? Easy answer Yes...

You forgot the part of the rant where you call Obama a Muslim.

Probably should edit it in there. Consistency is key in these type of situations.

Originally posted by Chefkdh:
Having only two viable political parties have ruined America, not Obama. It started long before him
FIFY. I firmly believe if we had a viable third party, that would help a lot. Unfortunately, you pretty much have to choose one or the other.

Originally posted by tigerGUY:
This son of a bitch has received a pass on reality no white man ever has. If you disagree, you're a racist.

My God. This country is fvcked because of he and the ilk that hate America and voted for him. TWICE!!

Am I racist? Nahhhh...I'm Jewish. My people were enslaved for hundreds of years before Christ and over 6M of my people were gassed in WW II. A SMALL price to pay for Israel.

When I say Mr. Obama is a traitor it would be understated.

God Bless America. And for the Libs on TI that can't see the forest for the trees and don't believe we're on the precipice of losing this country and being what Obama wants...FRANCE,,,fvck you to.

being jewish means you cant be racist. 100% agree.
1517421_710392449003095_3443979514882123132_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT