ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Potato RIP

The Ministry of Truth is real. It's right before your eyes. Just wait until it comes for you...

35% of Americans believe that the gay population makes up more than 25% of our total population.

The actual percentage is about 4%.

Given how the media rams this down our throats especially on TV, I'm not surprised.

Propaganda at its best has the tail wagging the dog. The world is becoming heterophobic.

im looking for something to get mad about. can someone explaing to me why i should be mad about this? i mean i want to be enraged about any little thing that does not affect my life. someone please explain it so i can get real mad at someone.

I've seen him acting with Buz Lightyear. Maybe he could move to acting permanently?

Or, the toy company can make a transgender Potato Head?

This thread really shows what’s wrong with country.
1. Click bait article posted. Uses a random tweet that says no more Mr.
2. Everyone goes ape shit
3. The 4 people that read the article see where it says the headline is BS and hasbro confirmed it was never true are ignored by the majority
4. More ape shit behavior over something that was never going to happen anyways.

Reactions: dpic73
Oh yea? Tell me more? How is me getting a vaccine hypocritical?
You spent an entire year lecturing people that they needed to do everything they needed to do to protect those most at risk.

When you had the chance to practice what you preached. When it was your opportunity to ensure someone who was at risk could be vaccinated, what did you do? You marched your 35 year old healthy ass on over and I suspect you didn’t even think about the millions of elderly waiting and waiting. You’re a hypocrite ....

Seems to me that hasbro chose to call the brand "potato head" and two products under that brand name are mr and mrs. Potato head.

They didnt change their minds, and the products themselves never went "gender neutral".

But why let facts get in the way of the outrage machine?
What is your opinion on Dr. Seuss?

Last edited:
im looking for something to get mad about. can someone explaing to me why i should be mad about this? i mean i want to be enraged about any little thing that does not affect my life. someone please explain it so i can get real mad at someone.
no, it's just a bunch of old boomers having a bitchfit

imagine getting this lathered up over something so trivial

Reactions: DW4_2016
no, it's just a bunch of old boomers having a bitchfit

imagine getting this lathered up over something so trivial
I am not mad about it. I do not let stuff like bother me but then I do ask you, when is it enough? Like the Dr. Suess thing. Back in the day many of the American classics were banned from schools for being controversial. I guess your take is their is no line were you can say okay this is getting out of hand a little bit. Again, I really don't care just interested on your take. I get your point about not sweating the small stuff because this is not or shouldn't be something to get all riled up about. Just curious.

I am not mad about it. I do not let stuff like bother me but then I do ask you, when is it enough? Like the Dr. Suess thing. Back in the day many of the American classics were banned from schools for being controversial. I guess your take is their is no line were you can say okay this is getting out of hand a little bit. Again, I really don't care just interested on your take. I get your point about not sweating the small stuff because this is not or shouldn't be something to get all riled up about. Just curious.
i don't really have a stance on this - the Seuss estate has decided to discontinue the production of 6 books that contain insensitive caricatures of other races. i think it's a good decision and honestly a step in the right direction. i think as we grow as a society we tend to learn that things we've said/done in the past that we may have thought were innocent were actually the opposite, and rectifying that years later is a good thing for future generations. i can't think of a single person that this decision will negatively affect, and i think the benefits of doing it potentially outweigh any negatives there may be.

below is a good article on this whole thing, and the bigger picture as well. if you're anti-wapo i get it, but i'd still recommend holding your nose and taking the 5 min to read the article.

i don't really have a stance on this - the Seuss estate has decided to discontinue the production of 6 books that contain insensitive caricatures of other races. i think it's a good decision and honestly a step in the right direction. i think as we grow as a society we tend to learn that things we've said/done in the past that we may have thought were innocent were actually the opposite, and rectifying that years later is a good thing for future generations. i can't think of a single person that this decision will negatively affect, and i think the benefits of doing it potentially outweigh any negatives there may be.

below is a good article on this whole thing, and the bigger picture as well. if you're anti-wapo i get it, but i'd still recommend holding your nose and taking the 5 min to read the article.

Definitely will read always curious about where others are coming from.

Reactions: PawPride
I actually think they are missing a sales opportunity. Instead of selling just two versions, they could market 3 to the woke crowd. Mister, Misses, and Trans! Think of the sales...

I'm really outraged and disgusted by this newest version. Where is bottom?

fpBfPs.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT