ADVERTISEMENT

MTG moving on Up

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
MTG figuring this DC game out. Good for her. Great American!! She will be in congress for the next 20+ years. Go ahead and mark it down.

iu

Marjorie Taylor Greene scores spot on Homeland Security and House Oversight committees

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) has been given a spot on two House committees in the 118th Congress after the Republican firebrand became a vocal backer of Rep. Kevin McCarthy’s (R-CA) bid for House speaker.

The House GOP Steering Committee placed Greene on the Homeland Security Committee and the powerful Oversight Committee. The Homeland Security panel works on legislation regarding national security, which includes the border and immigration, and conducts oversight of the Department of Homeland Security. The House Committee on Oversight and Accountability will be responsible for one of the GOP’s investigations into classified documents found in President Joe Biden’s former office. Greene had previously mentioned she wanted to join the Oversight panel.

The Steering Committee is made up of about 30 members of House leadership and other regional representatives. The rosters for the committees, however, need to be approved by the entire House GOP conference.

The House voted to remove Greene from her committees in February 2021, with 11 Republicans joining Democrats in booting her from her panels when a slew of controversial social media posts emerged from before she was in Congress, including antisemitic comments, accusations that the shooting in Parkland, Florida, was a false flag, and remarks propagating the QAnon conspiracy theory.

This makes you proud? Might as well put a shit throwing macaque on the committee.

"Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), who was removed from committee assignments in the last Congress for her racist and antisemitic conspiracy theories as well as her encouragement of violence against Democrats, has a spot on the Homeland Security Committee. Such spots are usually filled by those with experience in either the military or intelligence, neither of which she has. And security is an odd fit for her: voters in her district tried to get her disqualified from running in 2022 because of her participation in the attempt to overthrow the results of the 2020 election.

Greene has not just that plum assignment, but another on the House Oversight and Accountability Committee. That committee manages investigations and has emerged as a coveted spot for the far right as its members prepare to go after figures in the Biden administration. It now includes right-wing figures Greene, Lauren Boebert (R-CO), Scott Perry (R-PA), Byron Donalds (R-FL), and Gary Palmer (R-AL), all of whom refused to acknowledge President Joe Biden’s 2020 election."

This makes you proud? Might as well put a shit throwing macaque on the committee.

"Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), who was removed from committee assignments in the last Congress for her racist and antisemitic conspiracy theories as well as her encouragement of violence against Democrats, has a spot on the Homeland Security Committee. Such spots are usually filled by those with experience in either the military or intelligence, neither of which she has. And security is an odd fit for her: voters in her district tried to get her disqualified from running in 2022 because of her participation in the attempt to overthrow the results of the 2020 election.

Greene has not just that plum assignment, but another on the House Oversight and Accountability Committee. That committee manages investigations and has emerged as a coveted spot for the far right as its members prepare to go after figures in the Biden administration. It now includes right-wing figures Greene, Lauren Boebert (R-CO), Scott Perry (R-PA), Byron Donalds (R-FL), and Gary Palmer (R-AL), all of whom refused to acknowledge President Joe Biden’s 2020 election."

Get ready for that ass kicking thats coming. LOL!!

Reactions: CUTiger1977
No because she comes from a district filled with low IQ racists. But she will be kicked off the committee she's on now after Americans strike back with a vengeance in 2024.
Ok. Thats your prediction. I am not making any at this time.

MTG figuring this DC game out. Good for her. Great American!! She will be in congress for the next 20+ years. Go ahead and mark it down.

So, she's joining the Uniparty? She unabashedly supported McCarthy for Speaker from the outset and you labeled him "Uniparty" and a RINO during the entire process.

This is about Kevin. He wants to win the Speakership at all costs and he’s willing to do whatever it takes to get there. Remember, is he even conservative? Who knows?

It’s just whoever he needs to appease that moment to get power. He’s a chameleon.

Didn’t she surmise that California wildfires were the result of Jewish space lasers?
Yes she did - she also had these beauties

• “They want to know if you’re eating a cheeseburger, which is very bad because Bill Gates wants you to eat his fake meat, which grows in a peach tree dish,” Greene said. “So you’ll probably get a little zap inside your body that’s saying, ‘No no don’t eat a real cheeseburger; you need to eat the fake burger.’ The fake meat from Bill Gates. They probably also want to know when you go to the bathroom and if your bowel movements are on time or consistent.”

• “Not only do we have the DC jail which is the DC gulag, but now we have Nancy Pelosi’s gazpacho police spying on members of Congress, spying on the legislative work that we do, spying on our staff and spying on American citizens,” she said, referring to the Democratic speaker of the House."

• "By the way, you can pick up a butt plug or a dildo at Target and CVS nowadays. I don't even know how we got here. This is the state that we're living in right now."

Reactions: nytigerfan
So, she's joining the Uniparty? She unabashedly supported McCarthy for Speaker from the outset and you labeled him "Uniparty" and a RINO during the entire process.
i think she cozied up to him to get these committee assignments mainly, but time will tell.

Yes she did - she also had these beauties

• “They want to know if you’re eating a cheeseburger, which is very bad because Bill Gates wants you to eat his fake meat, which grows in a peach tree dish,” Greene said. “So you’ll probably get a little zap inside your body that’s saying, ‘No no don’t eat a real cheeseburger; you need to eat the fake burger.’ The fake meat from Bill Gates. They probably also want to know when you go to the bathroom and if your bowel movements are on time or consistent.”

• “Not only do we have the DC jail which is the DC gulag, but now we have Nancy Pelosi’s gazpacho police spying on members of Congress, spying on the legislative work that we do, spying on our staff and spying on American citizens,” she said, referring to the Democratic speaker of the House."

• "By the way, you can pick up a butt plug or a dildo at Target and CVS nowadays. I don't even know how we got here. This is the state that we're living in right now."
I'm no MTG fan, but there are dozens of quotes from the the guy YOU ELECTED POTUS, that make her look like a member of Mensa.

i think she cozied up to him to get these committee assignments mainly, but time will tell.

Again, I remind you of this post....

This is about Kevin. He wants to win the Speakership at all costs and he’s willing to do whatever it takes to get there. Remember, is he even conservative? Who knows?

It’s just whoever he needs to appease that moment to get power. He’s a chameleon.

MTG sounds like a chameleon based on your definition.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Again, I remind you of this post....

MTG sounds like a chameleon based on your definition.
Its all possible. DC is the jungle. Lets see what she does with it. Thats all of us will judge her on anyway is her impact in the position.

Its all possible. DC is the jungle. Lets see what she does with it. Thats all of us will judge her on anyway is her impact in the position.
she's a swamp thing, but you've been grifted again. couldnt say i saw that coming.

i would pay your hourly grocery restocking rate to see your IQ tested. $9.75/hr.?

she's a swamp thing, but you've been grifted again. couldnt say i saw that coming.

i would pay your hourly grocery restocking rate to see your IQ tested. $9.75/hr.?
Shes the best and shes hot. I know you fantasize over her being the powerful conservative piece of feminine beauty that she is since you know its out of your reach.

Shes the best and shes hot. I know you fantasize over her being the powerful conservative piece of feminine beauty that she is since you know its out of your reach.

Do you also think this is "hot"? This is the latest maga savior, George Santos, dressed in drag.

71c0d26337154f20b7c190854ec69a63_md.png

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
nope. I wouldn't touch that with your dick. But you knock yourself out fapping to her.

w9ouazp8l9i81.jpg
Its easy to see you are obsessed with her bro looking for high school pics in your spare time. The quicker you own this forbidden desire the better for you. LOL!!

You think MTG is hot? Wtf man.

I expected you to celebrate an unqualified person from this new faction of the GOP getting committee assignments, but I did not expect anyone to describe her as hot.

Last edited:
You think MTG is hot? Wtf man.

I expected you to celebrate an unqualified person from this new faction of the GOP getting committee assignments, but I did not expect anyone to describe her as hot.
He doesn't know any women in real life. The characters of politics have become the only human interaction he has. You live that lonely of a life, even MTG starts to look good.

He doesn't know any women in real life. The characters of politics have become the only human interaction he has. You live that lonely of a life, even MTG starts to look good.
So says the homo. I like women and too bad if you have a problem with it. LMFAO!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT