ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp and Gamecocks to march on Monday.

Because we spectators don't have all the facts at this distance? Marching for Presumption of innocence? For fair and speedy trial by a jury of one's peers, for all concerned? Is that why they are marching? Are they marching because the guy had a knife in his hand, and was allegedly fleeing sexual crime arrest? Because of police officers' personal motives? I'm sure marching and assuming a lot of biases any way or the other, will improve justice in Columbia, at that far-away city where the sad incident occurred, and across the country.

Mob wrath isn't justice. It is signaling. Justice has to work by a system, or we're going to descend into street anarchy.

Best thing for police reform would be a sure process of constitutional justice.
Best thing for the community and all the persons who make it, is a sure process of constitutional justice. Rule of law, not of mobs.

If that's what Muschamp marches for, I'll put on an orange shirt and go march with them. Otherwise he/they are adding to the problem.

Good Lord!!..It's no wonder that the majority of this board (and law abiding America for that matter) think that all lawyers are scum, if you actually represent that profession OP

200.gif

LULZ. Would be embarrassed if they march for Jacob Blake. Dude is a violent sex offender that assaulted police. The other video shows him fighting the cops before all that went down. Also, he had a knife in the car and was trying to kidnap his girlfriend’s kids.
Quit throwing ups silly facts. He was black, was shot...time to show out and strengthen a whole bunch of stereotypes. This guy was begging for a bullet or a few. Reality is when you initiate an altercation or forcibly resist arrest with an armed peace officer all bats are off, at that point winner lives, loser very well dies. If a cop is overwhelmed, he usually gets his weapon used against him. Corp. Dennis Lyndon comes to mind not that long ago in my community. Died a senseless death and left a wonderful family behind with kids who never got to know their daddy, because he waited too long to reach for his weapon.

Reactions: OrangeCrush05
Friend of mine knows one of the officers who arrested the guy in Georgetown, guy was railing on police and using racial epithets as he was being arrested.

Reactions: ChiefTiger
If I was Muschamp or any other coach recruiting against Clemson, I would simply make a copy of a great many Tigernet posters who make comments on BLM and show it to potential recruits. Thats bound to create a serious recruiting advantage by creating outrage in the black community. Dabo seems to be getting the message that in college football you can't steer clear of politics. You need to get out in front of it and use it to your advantage. This is the smart play.

Because we spectators don't have all the facts at this distance? Marching for Presumption of innocence? For fair and speedy trial by a jury of one's peers, for all concerned? Is that why they are marching? Are they marching because the guy had a knife in his hand, and was allegedly fleeing sexual crime arrest? Because of police officers' personal motives? I'm sure marching and assuming a lot of biases any way or the other, will improve justice in Columbia, at that far-away city where the sad incident occurred, and across the country.

Mob wrath isn't justice. It is signaling. Justice has to work by a system, or we're going to descend into street anarchy.

Best thing for police reform would be a sure process of constitutional justice.
Best thing for the community and all the persons who make it, is a sure process of constitutional justice. Rule of law, not of mobs.

If that's what Muschamp marches for, I'll put on an orange shirt and go march with them. Otherwise he/they are adding to the problem.
Goodness. So well said and perfectly articulated.

Will Clemson players hold another march?

Let's march and protest for a convicted FELON who has outstanding FELONY warrants, and MOST importantly DID NOT LISTEN TO THE POLICE! If he did, he wouldn't have been shot. Sorry, not a martyr and deserved what happened to him. Period.

I’m one march away from telling Clemson players to f*** off. The way these kids support nonsense is absurd.

Black Supremacy is a problem in America. Change my mind.

Reactions: Trading Tiger
Will ABLAM (All Black Lives Almost Matter) be there marching? Because this group won't march in Chicago.

:eek:

I’m one march away from telling Clemson players to f*** off. The way these kids support nonsense is absurd.

Black Supremacy is a problem in America. Change my mind.

Yesterday I was watching CBSN (CBS News 24/7) and from the time I got up in the morning, until about 10:00 am when I went to the store, almost every story was about black suffrage, even going back to 1955. When I cam back a couple of hours later, still the same thing. I went to do something else, including working in the yard, came back in, same stuff. Turned it on again last night, Major Garret was on, same stuff. I finally switched to Netflix to watch Ancient Aliens. Can you believe watching Ancient Aliens was a relief??? Then I watched Supernatural.

I woke up this morning, and turned on CBSN (CBS News 24/7), the same crap!!! And believe me, I hate to call it crap, because their certainly is relevance and importance to injustice, but I grow tired of being reminded how racists and white supremacist this country is, and racists all white people are (well conservatives, and excluding most liberals). The value of their argument is being lost because of the over amplification of it. I used to support creating equality, now I seemingly grow tired. More racists are being produced as we speak because this crap is being shoved down our throats, whether all white people deserve it or not. Now, as I type this, I am hearing Margaret Brennan on Face the Nation running this narrative. Some black lady being interview says Donald Trump is causing the riots. She said people want to have peaceful protests, but because of the way Trump is acting it is pushing them to violence. These people are just stupid, mouth drooling stupid, and are really the racists people causing this issue from being resolved peacefully, as Dr. Martin Luther King advocated.

Major Garret had someone on last night who was in the Obama Fascist Party (Regime) who said Obama and Biden had this economy booming, and Trump inherited a great economy, and ruined it. And yes, he did say that with a straight face. Major Garret liked it so much, he asked him if was running for president in 2024, or a senator position even sooner!

Reactions: One Fingerd Fist
Margaret Brennan on Face the Nation interview the black Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Jay Cameron. Dang, Margaret was life an attack dog. She was throwing these baited questions at him, and forming the parameter of the question that it is this or that, nothing in between, and nothing outside of her parameters. So he trying to tell her that it not always this or that, and was trying to explain to her, but she just butted in by saying, "Are you saying...?", or "So, you're saying...?" I mean literally trying to put words in his mouth so she can create controversy, or discredit his reputation. This is the tactic that these liberal (so call) journalists are using.

Margaret Brennan asked him about the violence going on, insinuating that it is happening because of the republicans mindset, so Daniel Jay Cameron said, "we cannot tolerate lawlessness and rioting in the streets." So, Margaret looking a bit uncomfortable (un-composed), said. "no one wants rioting in the streets." She likely would have been more comfortable saying no democrats want rioting in the streets! CBSN immediately went to a commercial break, probably to let Margaret get her composure, and for CBSN to tell her what to say next.

Margaret Brennan...

giphy-4.gif

bIy.gif

Reactions: One Fingerd Fist
ADVERTISEMENT