ADVERTISEMENT

My wife’s aunt just passed away due to covid

You’d have zero shot, message board warrior.

Most aren’t wearing a mask and aren’t going to. Enjoy walking around beating up people I guess.

Man, this isn’t the place ...

The man just lost his wife. Jesus, simply offer your sympathies while the guy grieves.

OP - praying for you man. Lost my mom about 7 months ago and my dad hasn’t been the same. Shit sucks. But like Dabo says, “God never says oops”

So sorry for the lost man.

As someone in healthcare, I can promise you the odds of her catching covid if she was wearing a mask in public and someone else wasn’t is extremely unlikely unless she was in highly congested areas. Though a mask is important, it won’t protect you from the many other touch points you have just being a human and interacting with society.

You’d have zero shot, message board warrior.

Most aren’t wearing a mask and aren’t going to. Enjoy walking around beating up people I guess.
I told you where I’ll be. You can pick the nearest Wells Fargo if you want a home turf advantage. I’ll twist your ass into a pretzel. I’ll even bring the mustard.

I told you where I’ll be. You can pick the nearest Wells Fargo if you want a home turf advantage. I’ll twist your ass into a pretzel. I’ll even bring the mustard.
Y'all need to bring this to Charlotte. I'll bring the beer and popcorn

@ work we preach the 6 foot rule constantly.....from what I read it is the best way to fight the virus. Also wear a mask when meeting 1/1 with customers. Just can't wear it all day for me. Nothing like walking outside for fresh air.

Reactions: LC4R TIGER
arent you in property management? are your properties open for business?

Most of my properties are second homes whose owners don’t rent. Out of my 60 or so properties only 6-7 are rentals, but yes, all 6-7 of them are open and full. There have been 2-3 cancellations, but people have snatched up the open weeks right away.

From what I can see, we are going to have a typical tourist season from June onward, or at least close to it. That’s why I don’t understand the contingent of posters who are criticizing those high school seniors...every single rental is filled with people...those kids didn’t do anything wrong.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Most of my properties are second homes whose owners don’t rent. Out of my 60 or so properties only 6-7 are rentals, but yes, all 6-7 of them are open and full. There have been 2-3 cancellations, but people have snatched up the open weeks right away.

From what I can see, we are going to have a typical tourist season from June onward, or at least close to it. That’s why I don’t understand the contingent of posters who are criticizing those high school seniors...every single rental is filled with people...those kids didn’t do anything wrong.
Those are very different scenarios. That’s kids from probably 20 different families or so that will all interact with each other and then go back to their families.

People that are militant about refusing to wear a mask kind of do deserve to be fought, especially when you consider how little of a sacrifice it is to wear one.

I’m playing golf today and will be going out to dinner tonight and won’t be wearing one. Anyone wearing a mask playing golf or in a restaurant would look like the biggest fool.

People that are militant about refusing to wear a mask kind of do deserve to be fought, especially when you consider how little of a sacrifice it is to wear one.

My guess it goes beyond the mask and a significant number of them are militantly against being careful at all.

I'm 45, and the chances of my dying from this are probably extremely low.

But the chances of my being wiped out for a week or two and being in the hospital and/or having to be on oxygen? Quite a bit higher. I'm trying my best to avoid that.

I’m playing golf today and will be going out to dinner tonight and won’t be wearing one. Anyone wearing a mask playing golf or in a restaurant would look like the biggest fool.

Those are two situations where masks aren’t needed (golf) or aren’t practical (restaurants). I’m talking about grocery stores, retail, post office, etc. in those places there’s no reason not to wear one.

My guess it goes beyond the mask and a significant number of them are militantly against being careful at all.

I'm 45, and the chances of my dying from this are probably extremely low.

But the chances of my being wiped out for a week or two and being in the hospital and/or having to be on oxygen? Quite a bit higher. I'm trying my best to avoid that.

False. I don’t wear a mask and I’m not going to do so no matter where I go or what I do but at the same time I am not in public much. I go to the grocery store once a week, play golf and go out to restaurants. That’s the extent of me being out. I keep my distance from everyone who is not my family or close friends.

I’m not wearing a mask because wearing one is not going to make this virus suddenly disappear. The virus is here to stay. We need to learn how to live with it as a society.

Reactions: tigerworx
False. I don’t wear a mask and I’m not going to do so no matter where I go or what I do but at the same time I am not in public much. I go to the grocery store once a week, play golf and go out to restaurants. That’s the extent of me being out. I keep my distance from everyone who is not my family or close friends.

I’m not wearing a mask because wearing one is not going to make this virus suddenly disappear. The virus is here to stay. We need to learn how to live with it as a society.

What was false about what I said?

ADVERTISEMENT