ADVERTISEMENT

Nancy O'Dell

I dont know what video you speak of. But can you blame him. I mean. That is a step a ove Bill Clintons girl

I dont know what video you speak of. But can you blame him. I mean. That is a step a ove Bill Clintons girl
Breaking news this afternoon of a hot mike and Trump talking about trying to do her(cleaned up).

Just Out!!! Nancy O'Dell is the woman Trump is talking about in the video that was released today!!! What a scum bag he is, and good girl for not letting him tag you!!!

I don't give a crap what you said... You mention a babe...you follow the rules!!!

It's like people are trying to tear down civilization right before our eyes...

nancy_odell4.PNG

Not fíng funny. Do you have a daughter? Do you have a wife? A mother? A Sister? This is bad, real freakin' God Awful bad. I am a life long Republican and I can not, I will not defend this.
Yeah, he is freaking garbage. He is done. That video is the worst thing to ever come out on a Presidential candidate. Again, thanks to all of those who voted for him in the primary. Good job. We were screwed by the ignorance of the people, not Trump.

Yeah, he is freaking garbage. He is done. That video is the worst thing to ever come out on a Presidential candidate. Again, thanks to all of those who voted for him in the primary. Good job. We were screwed by the ignorance of the people, not Trump.

All of our previous presidents have been womanizers..................oh wait...Obama...snicker...but you get the point. Donald is the choice over Hillary for me. Not a perfect person by far, but a superior choice to run this country any day of the week over Hillary.

Well those that have done no wrong cast the first stone. If you're a guy and can truly said you've never made a crude statement along these lines.......well I do not believe you.
Then there is old Bill humping all those women and Hillary driving them into the ground, I don't understand the indignation on the dem side. Crass statement or rape and cover up. Help me out a little.

Well those that have done no wrong cast the first stone. If you're a guy and can truly said you've never made a crude statement along these lines.......well I do not believe you.
Then there is old Bill humping all those women and Hillary driving them into the ground, I don't understand the indignation on the dem side. Crass statement or rape and cover up. Help me out a little.
All true but the deference is this - one of the biggest things that (should) separates conservatives from liberals is the fact that we generally hold our beliefs to be sacred over any one person. Exhibit A: Republican Congressional delegation going to the Nixon White House to tell him they would no longer be able to support him in regards to his almost certain impeachment vs the inexcusable Democratic rally around Bill when it came to light that he is have sexual relation with an intern in the oval office. I admire the first example of real leadership vs the later example of pure political cop out.

Last edited:
All true but the deference is this - one of the biggest things that (should) separates conservatives from liberals is the fact that we generally hold our beliefs to be sacred over any one person. Exhibit A: Republican Congressional delegation going to the Nixon White House to tell him they would no longer be able to support him in regards to his almost certain impeachment vs the inexcusable Democratic rally around Bill when it comes to light that he is have sexual relation with an intern in the oval office. I admire the first example of real leadership vs the later example of pure political cop out.

All well and good but where does that leave Republicans on Election Day? We have 2 choices. I'll still take Trump( with all his faults) any day over Hillary....

It's funny seeing the board prude liking all the posts defending Trump's comments.

You're just mad about the post I made today about your posts.....( see how many likes you can get with your derogatory post about me)

I am a guy, who is proudly married, and can honestly say I have never said anything like that around the boys, even in the locker room. I have never cheated on my wife either and certainly never bragged about my efforts to get another married woman to commit adultry with me in front of anyone, much less reporters while quickly turning my attention to bragging about groping my next victim, because I can.

I'm not a perfect person. I have made mistakes. But I am not, and have never approached, the the level of garbage that Donald Trump represents.

I have voted Republican in every presidential election of my life, but I said that if he was the nominee I would be unable to do it again. I stand by my word. If you couldn't see how unqualified and unworthy he was for the Presidency a year ago, this probably won't make a difference for you now.

I am a guy, who is proudly married, and can honestly say I have never said anything like that around the boys, even in the locker room. I have never cheated on my wife either and certainly never bragged about my efforts to get another married woman to comment adultry with me I'm front of anyone, much less reporters.

I'm not a perfect person. I have made mistakes. But I am not, and have never approached the the level of garbage that Donald Trump represents.

I have voted Republican in every presidential election of my life, but I said that if he was the nominee I would be unable to do it again. I stand by my word. If you couldn't see how unqualified and unworthy he was for the Presidency a year ago, this probably won't make a difference for you now.

Well hopefully you vote for Gary Johnson.

Here you go for liberal media bias in politics. Lets go WAY back to 1998 and our then scumbag POTUS and his speech about his conduct, especially the last line in bold.

Where is that "forgiveness" towards Trump, who was never a career politician by the way?

President Bill Clinton
Aug. 17, 1998
CLINTON: Good evening.

This afternoon in this room, from this chair, I testified before the Office of Independent Counsel and the grand jury.

I answered their questions truthfully, including questions about my private life, questions no American citizen would ever want to answer.

Still, I must take complete responsibility for all my actions, both public and private. And that is why I am speaking to you tonight.

As you know, in a deposition in January, I was asked questions about my relationship with Monica Lewinsky. While my answers were legally accurate, I did not volunteer information.

Indeed, I did have a relationship with Miss Lewinsky that was not appropriate. In fact, it was wrong. It constituted a critical lapse in judgment and a personal failure on my part for which I am solely and completely responsible.

But I told the grand jury today and I say to you now that at no time did I ask anyone to lie, to hide or destroy evidence or to take any other unlawful action.

I know that my public comments and my silence about this matter gave a false impression. I misled people, including even my wife. I deeply regret that.

I can only tell you I was motivated by many factors. First, by a desire to protect myself from the embarrassment of my own conduct.

I was also very concerned about protecting my family. The fact that these questions were being asked in a politically inspired lawsuit, which has since been dismissed, was a consideration, too.

In addition, I had real and serious concerns about an independent counsel investigation that began with private business dealings 20 years ago, dealings I might add about which an independent federal agency found no evidence of any wrongdoing by me or my wife over two years ago.

The independent counsel investigation moved on to my staff and friends, then into my private life. And now the investigation itself is under investigation.

This has gone on too long, cost too much and hurt too many innocent people.

Now, this matter is between me, the two people I love most -- my wife and our daughter -- and our God. I must put it right, and I am prepared to do whatever it takes to do so.

Nothing is more important to me personally. But it is private, and I intend to reclaim my family life for my family. It's nobody's business but ours.

Even presidents have private lives. It is time to stop the pursuit of personal destruction and the prying into private lives and get on with our national life.

You are sad and pathetic if you vote Trump. How anyone calling themselves conservative support this guy is beyond my comprehension. If Obama said all of these things, how would you react?

In all honesty, I feel like it's the biggest troll effort of all time and he will drop out and support Hillory.

You are sad and pathetic if you vote Trump. How anyone calling themselves conservative support this guy is beyond my comprehension. If Obama said all of these things, how would you react?

In all honesty, I feel like it's the biggest troll effort of all time and he will drop out and support Hillory.
don't like either but The Clintons are trash.

Pretty ironic given how angry you get at slightest notion that someone is slighting women.
But continue with your hypocrisy

I never said that Trump is perfect. He's not! Hillary sure as hell isn't either! But I'm sick to death of the double standard. I didn't vote for Trump in the primary. But he has won the GOP's nomination and I will take 10 of him over Hillary! Why doesn't everyone hold Hillary to the same standard? Why do some of you not question her ethics and integrity? She is a liar and a crook. Yep... Still supporting Trump. God help us all if Hillary is elected.

I never said that Trump is perfect. He's not! Hillary sure as hell isn't either! But I'm sick to death of the double standard. I didn't vote for Trump in the primary. But he has won the GOP's nomination and I will take 10 of him over Hillary! Why doesn't everyone hold Hillary to the same standard? Why do some of you not question her ethics and integrity? She is a liar and a crook. Yep... Still supporting Trump. God help us all if Hillary is elected.

People question her ethics and integrity all the time. All over the news. Hell, watch 2 min of Fox News, and it'll be about HRC ethics and integrity.
Interstingly, my post had nothing to do with HRC. I didn't even bring her up. I specifically brought up your hypocrisy, which is on full display ITT. Spare me.

ADVERTISEMENT