ADVERTISEMENT

Nancy O'Dell

wait a minute ... her actions over the past 12 to 18 months have been enough to paint the picture. We aren't talking about talk radio. that has nothing to do with our conversation in here.
I don't think she's a good person (not dissimilar from most politicians). I think the level of vitriol, of pure hate, is absolutely influenced by her portrayal by people like Rush Limbaugh dating back to her first year as First Lady.

The double standard I am sick of is the one that holds Trump more accountable and scrutinized for his character than Hillary is for hers.
So you are sick of the media...

They are both void of character. Sad but true. I will vote for the more limited government / free enterprise candidate. Begrudgingly.

I don't think she's a good person (not dissimilar from most politicians). I think the level of vitriol, of pure hate, is absolutely influenced by her portrayal by people like Rush Limbaugh dating back to her first year as First Lady.

Yeah - I don't disagree with you, but how do your comments affect how you come to this conversation with everyone else in here? Are you implying that, what's been in the public the last 12 to 16 months, held independent of Rush Limbaugh and talk radio bias, is not enough to justify concern from voters?

Not understanding how your comment applied to this conversations. Made me think that you must be confessing how you're predisposed to believe those who are voting for Trump (as the lesser evil) are only doing so because they've been brain washed by the likes of a Rush Limbaugh or talk radio. If I'm incorrect here, then I'm sorry, the comment just came out of no where.

I mean...5 pages and I didn't read but like three posts...the only thing I know is that @PigskinTiger has shown the most sense...because out of 5 pages he's the only one to post a pic of this hottie...

nancy-odell.jpg

Last edited:
Next to trump, the second most entertaining part of this election cycle is watching trump supporters try to defend the guy.

I dislike Trump.
Hillary has taken millions from people that murder gays & treat women as second class citizens. She immediately hired the head of the DNC, who was FIRED for her racist comments in her emails.

And Hillary is better than Trump....HOW????
Explain that one to me, I really want to know.

You seriously telling me you'd rather have Trump than Cruz?
I'm seriously telling you that taking the lesser evil is ridiculous.

Kasich should have been the nominee. He would have won. He was by far the most qualified candidate. But republicans are "mad", so they nominated a gigantic penis. Cruz is only a smaller, more limp penis.

Yeah - I don't disagree with you, but how do your comments affect how you come to this conversation with everyone else in here? Are you implying that, what's been in the public the last 12 to 16 months, held independent of Rush Limbaugh and talk radio bias, is not enough to justify concern from voters?

Not understanding how your comment applied to this conversations. Made me think that you must be confessing how you're predisposed to believe those who are voting for Trump (as the lesser evil) are only doing so because they've been brain washed by the likes of a Rush Limbaugh or talk radio. If I'm incorrect here, then I'm sorry, the comment just came out of no where.
I originally quoted a poster who made the comment "Hating hillary is not a good reason to vote trump."

I think there is a subset of voters who decided well before two/five/ten years ago that Hillary would never get their vote, regardless of who was running on the other side. Do you disagree?

The POTUS will be either Clinton or Trump. You prefer Clinton over Trump? Just a yes or no will suffice.
You are taking a simpleton, short range approach. There is no simple yes or no answer. I don't want Hillary, but sometimes it's better to lose the battle if it means you don't lose the war. I think that's the case here.

Donald Trump, if he is elected, is going to redefine the Republican party for generations. His 4 year term would be the biggest catastrophe the Presidency of the USA has ever seen. Look at what he has managed to do in just the last year as a candidate. He has already done massive harm to the image of the Republican party. I can only imagine what his Presidency would hold. I think the damage he would do would practically eliminate the Republican party from consideration for future generations. Liberals and Progressives would own the Presidency for the conceivable future.

When you stand behind a deplorable candidate at all cost, you allow that candidate to define who you are. Because of the hate and disdain you and others have for Hillary, you are allowing her to define you and the Republican party as the party of Trump and all of his baggage. And that baggage is enormous and it is deplorable.

I will not support Trump because I will not be defined by his actions and his ignorance. He is not representative of who I am and I do not think he is representative of the Republican party. I realize that will lead to Hillary winning this election if enough people do as I do. That means she will win this battle. But it will give Repubkicans an opportunity to fight another day. If enough Republicans stand up against him, it will prevent the Republican party from being defined as the party of Trump for generations. The Republicans are the party of Lincoln, Roosevelt and Reagan. Trump does not deserve to be mentioned in that same breath.

Hillary's presidency will not be good. It will be painful. But I truly believe it will be short-lived and she will instead do irreparable harm to the Democratic party for generations and in 4 years a new long range shift will occur. Hopefully in the process the Republican party will diverge from the lunatic fringe. Again, long range view here. The war can still be won, but we must pull back the troops now. Don't allow this piece of garbage to define you or your party. There is too much at stake.

Just my opinion.

@amynhop this is my answer to the same question you asked as well. Best regards.

Came in here expecting pics of Nancy O'Dell. Was given aids by the political circle jerk. Leaving disappointed

I dislike Trump.
Hillary has taken millions from people that murder gays & treat women as second class citizens. She immediately hired the head of the DNC, who was FIRED for her racist comments in her emails.

And Hillary is better than Trump....HOW????
Explain that one to me, I really want to know.

your grasp of the truth is unbelievable. on literally every single issue...

hillary didnt take any money from those people. her foundation did. a foundation that is consistently rated as one of the best in the world. and your newfound concern for women and "gays" is laughable.

also, she didnt hire DWS. you have no idea what you are talking about. DWS is an "honorary chair" of the campaign. I get that you have no idea how political campaigns work, but DWS is not being paid, and she has absolutely no control over the campaign. She also wasnt fired for anything, and certainly not for anything related to "racist comments". she resigned for using the DNC to promote HRCs candidacy before she was the nominee.

The entire republican party is turning on donald trump. In Colorado, Cory Gardner, our Republican Senator, and Mike Coffman, one of four republican congresspeople have called for donald to step down. so have republicans all across the country. His own wife called his language unacceptable and offensive.

Last edited:
I'm seriously telling you that taking the lesser evil is ridiculous.

Kasich should have been the nominee. He would have won. He was by far the most qualified candidate. But republicans are "mad", so they nominated a gigantic penis. Cruz is only a smaller, more limp penis.

kasich would be beating hillary by double digits right now...

The double standard I am sick of is the one that holds Trump more accountable and scrutinized for his character than Hillary is for hers.
I'm afraid you don't understand the difference between emails and benghazi vs offensive positions against minorities, women, and veterans.

Clinton foundation is a pay to play, money laundry scheme. If the media had an ounce of impartiality and uncovered that mess Hillary would be out of politics. She even pilfered money from Haitians while they starved in the streets.

@1Clemzunfan is spot on ITT. The collective mindset of not voting for x is the same as voting for y is what is killing our country. Neither party has any reason to truly advance any meaningful reforms because they know its only about getting re-elected. I have the luxury of voting my conscience because of living in SC, but I'd like to think my principles would prevent me from voting Trump were I in Ohio or Florida.
"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul?" - Mark 8:36
"Of the lesser of two evils, choose neither." - Charles Spurgeon

When you stand behind a deplorable candidate at all cost, you allow that candidate to define who you are. Because of the hate and disdain you and others have for Hillary, you are allowing her to define you and the Republican party as the party of Trump and all of his baggage. And that baggage is enormous and it is deplorable.

I don't hate and have disdain for Clinton. I have no idea why you and a couple of others keep using this as an excuse for why people here are voting for Trump. That assumption is silly. I'm sure others have said that, but stop using that argument for everyone ITT.

You describe Trump's baggage as though it is worse than Clinton's baggage. You also seem to have a crystal ball when you make the prediction that Clinton will damage the Democratic Party. I think that is another ludicrous and far fetched assumption. I think another liberal four years will damage the country significantly but the Democratic Party will be just fine.

Damage such as Supreme Court picks won't be viewed as damage by liberals and the faithless. Damage such as increasingly open borders won't be viewed as damage by liberals and the ignorant. Damage such as dropping all semblance of trade barriers despite unfair trade practices with trading partners won't be viewed as damage by liberals and the ignorant.

Raising taxes on rich business owners thus driving businesses out of the country will not be looked upon unfavorably by the liberals and the ignorant. Businesses certainly won't be enticed to bring their operations back into the country, yet the Democratic Party will not be blamed for this.

Sounds like you had rather have Clinton as POTUS because you don't want Trump to damage the image of the Republican Party. Trump is already the Republicans' choice. The damage has been done. However your crystal ball says a Trump Presidency will be disastrous further damaging the Republican Party. Why? Apparently because Trump is somehow less virtuous than Clinton.

I don't want what's best for any one party. I don't care if the Republican Party dies and a new party rises in its place. I want what's best for the US of A, my family, and my beliefs. I don't think your crystal ball knows what would happen to the Democratic Party under a Clinton Administration, and it doesn't know what would happen to the Republican Party under a Trump Administration. Please enlighten me and my fellow simpletons. What specific damage to the country and subsequently to the Republican Party does your crystal ball foretell under Trump?

If you're going to convince anyone here that 4 years of Trump would be disastrous, you need to give better evidence than off color remarks made by Trump. Blowing that out of proportion doesn't create a strong argument on your part. If you can give credible reasons and evidence for how you're so sure of the damage he will cause, I promise to be open minded enough to see and acknowledge your point.

Clinton foundation is a pay to play, money laundry scheme. If the media had an ounce of impartiality and uncovered that mess Hillary would be out of politics. She even pilfered money from Haitians while they starved in the streets.
But, who is more qualified to be president?

I don't hate and have disdain for Clinton. I have no idea why you and a couple of others keep using this as an excuse for why people here are voting for Trump. That assumption is silly. I'm sure others have said that, but stop using that argument for everyone ITT.

You describe Trump's baggage as though it is worse than Clinton's baggage. You also seem to have a crystal ball when you make the prediction that Clinton will damage the Democratic Party. I think that is another ludicrous and far fetched assumption. I think another liberal four years will damage the country significantly but the Democratic Party will be just fine.

Damage such as Supreme Court picks won't be viewed as damage by liberals and the faithless. Damage such as increasingly open borders won't be viewed as damage by liberals and the ignorant. Damage such as dropping all semblance of trade barriers despite unfair trade practices with trading partners won't be viewed as damage by liberals and the ignorant.

Raising taxes on rich business owners thus driving businesses out of the country will not be looked upon unfavorably by the liberals and the ignorant. Businesses certainly won't be enticed to bring their operations back into the country, yet the Democratic Party will not be blamed for this.

Sounds like you had rather have Clinton as POTUS because you don't want Trump to damage the image of the Republican Party. Trump is already the Republicans' choice. The damage has been done. However your crystal ball says a Trump Presidency will be disastrous further damaging the Republican Party. Why? Apparently because Trump is somehow less virtuous than Clinton.

I don't want what's best for any one party. I don't care if the Republican Party dies and a new party rises in its place. I want what's best for the US of A, my family, and my beliefs. I don't think your crystal ball knows what would happen to the Democratic Party under a Clinton Administration, and it doesn't know what would happen to the Republican Party under a Trump Administration. Please enlighten me and my fellow simpletons. What specific damage to the country and subsequently to the Republican Party does your crystal ball foretell under Trump?

If you're going to convince anyone here that 4 years of Trump would be disastrous, you need to give better evidence than off color remarks made by Trump. Blowing that out of proportion doesn't create a strong argument on your part. If you can give credible reasons and evidence for how you're so sure of the damage he will cause, I promise to be open minded enough to see and acknowledge your point.
Its more than me and "a couple of others". Go back and look at the response and feedback to all of our posts. If you think the worst evidence of Trump as an unworthy and unqualified candidate are a few "off color remarks" that have been "blown out of proportion" there is no use continuing the discussion. Enjoy your vote.

Reactions: SlovenskoTiger
I'm afraid you don't understand the difference between emails and benghazi vs offensive positions against minorities, women, and veterans.

What would all you guys think if Hillary was in the van with a bunch of women making comments about a good looking guy? Would it be the same or different because one is male and the other is female? Women can talk too.
Would that damage her more than the deleted emails and Benghazi?

Clinton foundation is a pay to play, money laundry scheme.

Actually the trump foundation was the one just ordered to stop taking donations due to being corrupt. But let's not look at facts over mud slinging.

"The New York Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman just issued a “notice of violation” to Donald J. Trump’s foundation. That notice orders Trump to immediately stop soliciting donations in New York due to illegal, fraudulent activities."

Reactions: iceheart08
What would all you guys think if Hillary was in the van with a bunch of women making comments about a good looking guy? Would it be the same or different because one is male and the other is female?

Two wrongs don't make a right and there is only proof one of them did it.

Its more than me and "a couple of others". Go back and look at the response and feedback to all of our posts. If you think the worst evidence of Trump as an unworthy and unqualified candidate are a few "off color remarks" that have been "blown out of proportion" there is no use continuing the discussion. Enjoy your vote.

That's very weak. You are the one who kept emphasizing those remarks as a very very big deal even though Clinton has proven to also be immoral. I have already said that I think Trump was far less than ideal. I am aware of many reasons why others would make a better president. ...but a liberal is not one of them. We're down to only two choices.

I have stated that unlike you, I can not reconcile the damage to the country of 4 more years of liberal rule in the name of losing the battle and winning the war. You have conceded that you want 4 more years of Clinton so as to repair the Republican Party and damage the Democratic Party. The Republican Party should find ways to improve its image that doesn't include hurting our country.

Congrats on the Clinton Administration. It looks like its inevitable, and all of this is more than likely a moot point.

What would all you guys think if Hillary was in the van with a bunch of women making comments about a good looking guy? Would it be the same or different because one is male and the other is female? Women can talk too.
Character, competency, and temperament are important in being the POTUS. Hillary has 2 of these while trump has zero.

Two wrongs don't make a right and there is only proof one of them did it.

You love to only quote the part of my post you choose and leave out parts that in turn, change the context. That's twice you have done it.

I have an idea; let's all watch some football and let this thread die.....

this is a laughable characterization of the conversation donald trump was recorded having. he didnt just say, man, that nancy odell is one good looking girl, id like to try and have sex with her. He LITERALLY described sexually assaulting women, and getting away with it because he is famous.

"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]. I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss, I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything — grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Reactions: clemben
Again, HRC laughing at getting a child rapist off, on a technicality. A 12 year old girl to boot. If this is true, and it sounds like it is; then HildaBeast is sleazier than Trump. Plus she demonizes women, that Bill molested or had affairs with; for her own political future. Not good...

Last edited:
Character, competency, and temperament are important in
this is a laughable characterization of the conversation donald trump was recorded having. he didnt just say, man, that nancy odell is one good looking girl, id like to try and have sex with her. He LITERALLY described sexually assaulting women, and getting away with it because he is famous.

"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]. I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss, I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything — grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Geez, Ice. I heard it. You didn't need to give a vulgar play by play.....:oops:

Brother, I want the same things you do, I really do. But there is a line I draw when throwing my support behind people. I don't want Hillary either. But I can't bring myself to vote Trump. I just can't do it. Wrong is wrong.

There should come a limit with everyone at which they can no longer support someone, some group, or some organization. If I am to retain any moral respect as a person, I have to have a limit and there must be a line that I draw that represents the boundaries of who I am and What I will do to support someone. What is that limit with Trump or the Republican party? What is it that he must do that makes you say,"enough is enough, he has crossed that line". He crossed that line for me a long time ago, but we all must ask ourselves what that line is and not lose sight of it. I am concerned some people have.

I am a die hard Clemson fan. I am an alum and I was born and raised in Clemson football. I support them thick and thin. But even with Clemson there are limits at which I would have to re-consider my support. Hopefully we never approach them. I have voted Republican in every presidential election in my life. But there is a line at which I can no longer support the Republican party. What is that line for everyone else? I am concerned some of my brothers have lost sight of that line and that is scary. I know they have a line, but I think they have lost sight of it because they hate Clinton and the dems so much. When you don't have a line that can't be crossed, you lose yourself and who you are.

Having a line and withdrawing one's support for Trump does not mean you have to support Clinton. I won't let Hillary Clinton define me as a person, but I am afraid some people's hate for her are allowing her to do just that. Sometimes being a good person and sticking to your moral standard means you lose. I have conceded that to be the case for me this year. I am going to lose this election because Clinton is going to win and I never wanted that. But while I may lose an election, I won't lobby for and vote for a scum bag and lose who I am as a person.

I respect your opinion. Hopefully this doesn't come across in a condescending way. I respect you as well. This is just my opinion and nothing more. But I ask people to ask themselves, "What is your line? What is it that Trump could do to lose your support?" There has to be something and if there is nothing, you are now owned and controlled by your hate for Hillary and the dems. Don't let her win. Don't let her control who you are.

I don't think this comes across as condescending to me. I completely understand you point of view and respect it as I didn't come close to voting for Donald in the primaries.

For me, it comes down to both people are deplorable individuals, so I will vote for issues. I don't like the fact that our country has gone down a completely liberal avenue and have common sense and replaced it with political correctness. Liberals want robots to do and think as they say. Anyone who doesn't is condemned as racist, homophobes. I think Trump is a pos tbh, but I HATE liberals and all they stand for. To stick it to Hollywood and vote my conscience on moral issues I cannot nor will not vote for Hillary.

I feel like in the end Hillery will be elected but by the time its over most Americans would rather have a scumbag with low morals than a scum bag with no morals.

Geez, Ice. I heard it. You didn't need to give a vulgar play by play.....:oops:

thats the point! Its not even fit for a message board FILLED with dudes in our parents' basements posting pictures of half-naked women, and yet its coming from the Republican party's presidential nominee.

this is so far and above a bunch of dudes talking about how attractive a women is.

ADVERTISEMENT