ADVERTISEMENT

Nancy O'Dell

thats the point! Its not even fit for a message board FILLED with dudes in our parents' basements posting pictures of half-naked women, and yet its coming from the Republican party's presidential nominee.

this is so far and above a bunch of dudes talking about how attractive a women is.

It was bad, not denying that.....

I don't think this comes across as condescending to me. I completely understand you point of view and respect it as I didn't come close to voting for Donald in the primaries.

For me, it comes down to both people are deplorable individuals, so I will vote for issues. I don't like the fact that our country has gone down a completely liberal avenue and have common sense and replaced it with political correctness. Liberals want robots to do and think as they say. Anyone who doesn't is condemned as racist, homophobes. I think Trump is a pos tbh, but I HATE liberals and all they stand for. To stick it to Hollywood and vote my conscience on moral issues I cannot nor will not vote for Hillary.

I feel like in the end Hillery will be elected but by the time its over most Americans would rather have a scumbag with low morals than a scum bag with no morals.

Yep, voting for the issues. Sick of the liberal agenda.....

Geez, Ice. I heard it. You didn't need to give a vulgar play by play.....:oops:
I get that you're a Republican. But, shouldn't you want someone with conservative principles?

Either way, 16 years of a dem in the Oval Office means your party is dead.

I get that you're a Republican. But, shouldn't you want someone with conservative principles?

Except the Lib's keep getting their asses kicked in Congress, Senate, Governorships, and State assembly's. Obama lost more mid term race senators and congressmen than any other President; and it's not even close.

Reactions: vinotiger

I have said repeatedly that he wasn't my choice to get the nomination. But he got it. So as a Republican, do I just not vote because he can't seem to get out of his own damn way??? No, I won't take a knee. I'll vote for my party and the conservative values it stands for.

I know you probably think that what you typed sounds good, but why are you opposed for voting for your country over the party?

If I vote for Hillary, I'm not voting for MY country. She doesn't represent me or my beliefs in any form or fashion. We are complete opposites.

Reactions: 83CUTiger
Yep, voting for the issues. Sick of the liberal agenda.....
What would it take? I mean, he's pretty much admitted most of his ridiculous beliefs and actions. Seriously, where is your line? Everyone that doesn't vote for trump isn't liberal.

He's not even Rebublican. That's why no one except fringe is supporting him. Not Bush or any other living president.

And to say earlier that Trump isn't fake, "Have you seen his comb-over?

It's famous.

Also, if you get tired of pick on Amy day, you can always Google "How to sign off the internet"

I have said repeatedly that he wasn't my choice to get the nomination. But he got it. So as a Republican, do I just not vote because he can't seem to get out of his own damn way??? No, I won't take a knee. I'll vote for my party and the conservative values it stands for.
So you'll vote for your party rather than vote for our country? Surely you're better than this...

Here you go for liberal media bias in politics. Lets go WAY back to 1998 and our then scumbag POTUS and his speech about his conduct, especially the last line in bold.

Where is that "forgiveness" towards Trump, who was never a career politician by the way?

President Bill Clinton
Aug. 17, 1998
CLINTON: Good evening.

This afternoon in this room, from this chair, I testified before the Office of Independent Counsel and the grand jury.

I answered their questions truthfully, including questions about my private life, questions no American citizen would ever want to answer.

Still, I must take complete responsibility for all my actions, both public and private. And that is why I am speaking to you tonight.

As you know, in a deposition in January, I was asked questions about my relationship with Monica Lewinsky. While my answers were legally accurate, I did not volunteer information.

Indeed, I did have a relationship with Miss Lewinsky that was not appropriate. In fact, it was wrong. It constituted a critical lapse in judgment and a personal failure on my part for which I am solely and completely responsible.

But I told the grand jury today and I say to you now that at no time did I ask anyone to lie, to hide or destroy evidence or to take any other unlawful action.

I know that my public comments and my silence about this matter gave a false impression. I misled people, including even my wife. I deeply regret that.

I can only tell you I was motivated by many factors. First, by a desire to protect myself from the embarrassment of my own conduct.

I was also very concerned about protecting my family. The fact that these questions were being asked in a politically inspired lawsuit, which has since been dismissed, was a consideration, too.

In addition, I had real and serious concerns about an independent counsel investigation that began with private business dealings 20 years ago, dealings I might add about which an independent federal agency found no evidence of any wrongdoing by me or my wife over two years ago.

The independent counsel investigation moved on to my staff and friends, then into my private life. And now the investigation itself is under investigation.

This has gone on too long, cost too much and hurt too many innocent people.

Now, this matter is between me, the two people I love most -- my wife and our daughter -- and our God. I must put it right, and I am prepared to do whatever it takes to do so.

Nothing is more important to me personally. But it is private, and I intend to reclaim my family life for my family. It's nobody's business but ours.

Even presidents have private lives. It is time to stop the pursuit of personal destruction and the prying into private lives and get on with our national life.
If you can't see just how absolutely embarrassing Trump has been to your party then continue to support and vote for him. Former Presidents George and W, Romney, and McCain don't support him. I think that speaks volumes about the level of unprofessionalism that Trump represents for the party.

Last edited:
Reactions: CUAngler and tb!rd
What would it take? I mean, he's pretty much admitted most of his ridiculous beliefs and actions. Seriously, where is your line? Everyone that doesn't vote for trump isn't liberal.

He's not even Rebublican. That's why no one except fringe is supporting him. Not Bush or any other living president.

"

It's strange that people want to sacrifice not just their own, but the integrity and credibility of conservatism just for Donald trump.

A man who is selfish, lacks humbleness, humility, generosity and compassion for others and is typically an all around terrible human being.

Yet people feel the need to defend him until the end.

@amynhop SAFE TO SAY THAT TRUMP REALLY "GRABBED" YOUR ATTENTION

Hey there Taint. Looking back over the thread observing some of your highly visible TAINT PAINT "likes" on posts that seem to scream hypocrisy as far as what you post.....

It's strange that people want to sacrifice not just their own, but the integrity and credibility of conservatism just for Donald trump.

A man who is selfish, lacks humbleness, humility, generosity and compassion for others and is typically an all around terrible human being.

Who is defending him? What's your opinion of the only other choice?

Reactions: amynhop

Especially evangelical voters:

Sacrilege actually: consider this slogan.

WWTD

Disgusting!

Just Out!!! Nancy O'Dell is the woman Trump is talking about in the video that was released today!!! What a scum bag he is, and good girl for not letting him tag you!!!

Where was it ever said that the girl was Nancy because the actress he was talking about is Arianne Zucker.
If you can't see just how absolutely embarrassing Trump has been to your party then continue to support and vote for him. Former Presidents George and W, Romney, and McCain don't support him. I think that speaks volumes about the level of unprofessionalism that Trump represents for the party.

My party will be pissed if Trump gets elected because he has threatened to build a wall to keep them out of the US.

I live in Mexico remember?

Except the Lib's keep getting their asses kicked in Congress, Senate, Governorships, and State assembly's. Obama lost more mid term race senators and congressmen than any other President; and it's not even close.

so, as you like to point out so frequently, the republican party has been in control of the country for a number of years. but its all obama's fault AMIRITE?!?

Reactions: 11tigers11
Brother, I want the same things you do, I really do. But there is a line I draw when throwing my support behind people. I don't want Hillary either. But I can't bring myself to vote Trump. I just can't do it. Wrong is wrong.

There should come a limit with everyone at which they can no longer support someone, some group, or some organization. If I am to retain any moral respect as a person, I have to have a limit and there must be a line that I draw that represents the boundaries of who I am and What I will do to support someone. What is that limit with Trump or the Republican party? What is it that he must do that makes you say,"enough is enough, he has crossed that line". He crossed that line for me a long time ago, but we all must ask ourselves what that line is and not lose sight of it. I am concerned some people have.

I am a die hard Clemson fan. I am an alum and I was born and raised in Clemson football. I support them thick and thin. But even with Clemson there are limits at which I would have to re-consider my support. Hopefully we never approach them. I have voted Republican in every presidential election in my life. But there is a line at which I can no longer support the Republican party. What is that line for everyone else? I am concerned some of my brothers have lost sight of that line and that is scary. I know they have a line, but I think they have lost sight of it because they hate Clinton and the dems so much. When you don't have a line that can't be crossed, you lose yourself and who you are.

Having a line and withdrawing one's support for Trump does not mean you have to support Clinton. I won't let Hillary Clinton define me as a person, but I am afraid some people's hate for her are allowing her to do just that. Sometimes being a good person and sticking to your moral standard means you lose. I have conceded that to be the case for me this year. I am going to lose this election because Clinton is going to win and I never wanted that. But while I may lose an election, I won't lobby for and vote for a scum bag and lose who I am as a person.

I respect your opinion. Hopefully this doesn't come across in a condescending way. I respect you as well. This is just my opinion and nothing more. But I ask people to ask themselves, "What is your line? What is it that Trump could do to lose your support?" There has to be something and if there is nothing, you are now owned and controlled by your hate for Hillary and the dems. Don't let her win. Don't let her control who you are.
I don't disagree with anything you say, the thing you have to see is there are people who this way more about Hillary than Trump, and because I have personal insight because of what I used to do, and people who I know in and around , she's worse than any of you realize and what the general public knows is bad, but imagine a 1000 worse and you might start getting close, see I hear you and I agree and I still feel/ know enough that as repulsive as he is at times she's way worse and it ain't even close

Reactions: SGTiger
Hey there Taint. Looking back over the thread observing some of your highly visible TAINT PAINT "likes" on posts that seem to scream hypocrisy as far as what you post.....

YOU ARE THE REASON EVERYONE KNOWS FEMALES ARE CRAZY. FVCKING LOONS.

Just Out!!! Nancy O'Dell is the woman Trump is talking about in the video that was released today!!! What a scum bag he is, and good girl for not letting him tag you!!!
Geez dude...chill out!

Trump didn't say anything that we all don't hear or say at work, home, etc every single effin' day...give me a frickin' break!

And Hillary trying to use it against him is total bullshit considering that she's married Hugh "Bill Clinton" Hefner himself!

As I said, I am voting for the platform. Very disappointed in Trump.....
So yes...the platform nominated Trump. There's another choice. It's called a write in. Look, I'll agree to write in, too, and our votes will cancel each other. You know, since you aren't voting for him. (the platform justification)

Geez dude...chill out!

Trump didn't say anything that we all don't hear or say at work, home, etc every single effin' day...give me a frickin' break!

And Hillary trying to use it against him is total bullshit considering that she's married Hugh "Bill Clinton" Hefner himself!

Are you running for President?

Reactions: tb!rd
So yes...the platform nominated Trump. There's another choice. It's called a write in. Look, I'll agree to write in, too, and our votes will cancel each other. You know, since you aren't voting for him. (the platform justification)

Well it's not a choice if you live in SC, which I do. No write in for Pres or VP....

Geez dude...chill out!

Not where I work.

Also, Knock knock.
Who's there?
Bill
Bill who?
Bill Clinton - you know the guy that's NOT running for president.

Funny how some liberals are suddenly concerned with morality. Didn't think I would see that in my lifetime. Trump should probably let Slick Willy teach him how to treat women.

Reactions: amynhop
Funny how some liberals are suddenly concerned with morality. Didn't think I would see that in my lifetime. Trump should probably let Slick Willy teach him how to treat women.

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!!! BRAVO!!!!!

Well it's not a choice if you live in SC, which I do. No write in for Pres or VP....
Thanks. I didn't know that. That definitely needs changing. Very informative.

What about leaving it blank? Same thing, right? So, we gotta deal, right?

ADVERTISEMENT