ADVERTISEMENT

Nancy O'Dell

Also, Knock knock.
Who's there?
Bill
Bill who?
Bill Clinton - you know the guy that's NOT running for president.

JuanitaBroaddrickTweet.jpg

Are you running for President?
No, but I might in 30 years...

How much stupidity do you think Hillary has spewed throughout her life??

But you know what, despite the fact that I despise her, I'm not gonna hold her accountable for water cooler banter...cause everybody says stupid shit sometimes...

I originally quoted a poster who made the comment "Hating hillary is not a good reason to vote trump."

I think there is a subset of voters who decided well before two/five/ten years ago that Hillary would never get their vote, regardless of who was running on the other side. Do you disagree?

No I don't disagree with that, those people definitely exist. And I didn't see he comment you were originally responding to. My bad. however, I and you and others have no control over the when and why some chose to decide to "hate" her. Whether it was two/five/ten years ago doesn't mean much at all, rather, the fact there are current events that lead myself and others to conclude or be reaffirmed of the same thing, is the point. Everyone has their own reasons. To me, seeing those douche bags plead the fifth with respect to disclosing information related to the mishandling of her private server, was absolutely enough to discredit her and add truth to the fact she and others like her believe they are exempt from the laws of our land. I mean seriously. That is not crazy right wing media talk. In addition to that, her comments come to mind during the time of her husbands ill timed wrong doings in the white house. I believe she called them something to the effect of "crazy right wing conspiracy". I want someone in the oval office who isn't interested in preserving their position long term, that has solid judgement, and enough integrity to even call out their own parties partisans. Sadly, neither of our options appear to have that and my wants are probably unattainable. Therefore, I chose to go with the guy who could potentially shake things up, who pisses off republicans and rattles democrats....all the while knowing that God is the one who places people in authority, and even those elected will one day have to stand before him and give an account of their actions. If trump makes a few off handed comments along the way (or eleven years ago) that bite him - so be it. That same poor judgement or wild west mentality will translate into other areas that could use a bit divergence from the status quo. I just realized that the comments Trump made were from 11 year ago. Does that mean, the response to his comments are just as bad/misguided as those voters who hold Hillary in contempt because of things she did/said two/five/ten years ago?

No, but I might in 30 years...

How much stupidity do you think Hillary has spewed throughout her life??

But you know what, despite the fact that I despise her, I'm not gonna hold her accountable for water cooler banter...cause everybody says stupid shit sometimes...

Sometimes? LMFAO

Shameful how Hillary tried to silence and intimidate Slick Willy's victims. There were quite a few.

HillaryClintonRapeAllegations-1024x1024.jpg

this is a laughable characterization of the conversation donald trump was recorded having. he didnt just say, man, that nancy odell is one good looking girl, id like to try and have sex with her. He LITERALLY described sexually assaulting women, and getting away with it because he is famous.

"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]. I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss, I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything — grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

You do realize that is true though, right? there are some women who do allow that.

Trump didn't say anything that we all don't hear or say at work, home, etc every single effin' day...give me a frickin' break!

I would say WWJD but I'm not religious and still better than that and so are my coworkers. Where do you work?

This would have a shred of credibility, but:

• she failed the polygraph
  • couldn't remember the year it happened
  • didn't have any sort of hotel or medical record evidence to corroborate her story
  • she signed an affidavit stating it never happened
  • ken starr, heading up bill's impeachment, didn't believe her story
I mean, if we're to take her word, then we may as well revisit the woman who alleged Ronald Regan of raping her, too.

Reactions: clemben
This would have a shred of credibility, but:

• she failed the polygraph
  • couldn't remember the year it happened
  • didn't have any sort of hotel or medical record evidence to corroborate her story
  • she signed an affidavit stating it never happened
  • ken starr, heading up bill's impeachment, didn't believe her story
I mean, if we're to take her word, then we may as well revisit the woman who alleged Ronald Regan of raping her, too.

I'm sure that all those victims that claimed Hillary tried to silence them are lying to. Fact is, I'm positive that Bill Cosby is innocent and those that tried to discredit his "alleged victims" were actually right in doing so.. ....and I'm sure you feel the same way amirite?

Reactions: amynhop
I would say WWJD but I'm not religious and still better than that and so are my coworkers. Where do you work?
The lies in this thread...smh

Think about all the stuff that is posted about women in the West Zone on a daily basis...& that's just a very small sample size of reality...

So don't tell me you don't hear &/or say inappropriate things from time to time...most everyone does...

Say what you want about me...at least I'm real about it

Reactions: SGTiger and amynhop
It's strange that people want to sacrifice not just their own, but the integrity and credibility of conservatism just for Donald trump.

A man who is selfish, lacks humbleness, humility, generosity and compassion for others and is typically an all around terrible human being.

Yet people feel the need to defend him until the end.

When the alternative is Hillary Clinton, a career politician; a proven criminal, a corrupt government official; whose own hubris cost the live of several of our fellow citizens AND persons for whom their safety was her personal responsibility??
Then yes. I find him the better option.
You don't like him. I get that. But there is NO WAY you can defend Hillary as a better candidate.

Reactions: SGTiger and amynhop
A proven criminal?

Edit: Actually I'm going to leave the defense of Hilary to the liberals of the board.

A proven criminal?

Edit: Actually I'm going to leave the defense of Hilary to the liberals of the board.
Yes. She testified under oath to Congress. The FBI director's (Come) testimony covered many instances where she gave untruthful answers. Some unknowingly, but many knowingly.
Since she was under oath, these false answers constitute perjury ( but since Congress is not a court of law, I believe the appropriate charge is Contempt of Congress.). Long story short, if either you or I had done this we would be behind bars, no question.

Yes. She testified under oath to Congress. The FBI director's (Come) testimony covered many instances where she gave untruthful answers. Some unknowingly, but many knowingly.
Since she was under oath, these false answers constitute perjury ( but since Congress is not a court of law, I believe the appropriate charge is Contempt of Congress.). Long story short, if either you or I had done this we would be behind bars, no question.

So no proven criminal activity?

You are taking a simpleton, short range approach. There is no simple yes or no answer. I don't want Hillary, but sometimes it's better to lose the battle if it means you don't lose the war. I think that's the case here.

Donald Trump, if he is elected, is going to redefine the Republican party for generations. His 4 year term would be the biggest catastrophe the Presidency of the USA has ever seen. Look at what he has managed to do in just the last year as a candidate. He has already done massive harm to the image of the Republican party. I can only imagine what his Presidency would hold. I think the damage he would do would practically eliminate the Republican party from consideration for future generations. Liberals and Progressives would own the Presidency for the conceivable future.

When you stand behind a deplorable candidate at all cost, you allow that candidate to define who you are. Because of the hate and disdain you and others have for Hillary, you are allowing her to define you and the Republican party as the party of Trump and all of his baggage. And that baggage is enormous and it is deplorable.

I will not support Trump because I will not be defined by his actions and his ignorance. He is not representative of who I am and I do not think he is representative of the Republican party. I realize that will lead to Hillary winning this election if enough people do as I do. That means she will win this battle. But it will give Repubkicans an opportunity to fight another day. If enough Republicans stand up against him, it will prevent the Republican party from being defined as the party of Trump for generations. The Republicans are the party of Lincoln, Roosevelt and Reagan. Trump does not deserve to be mentioned in that same breath.

Hillary's presidency will not be good. It will be painful. But I truly believe it will be short-lived and she will instead do irreparable harm to the Democratic party for generations and in 4 years a new long range shift will occur. Hopefully in the process the Republican party will diverge from the lunatic fringe. Again, long range view here. The war can still be won, but we must pull back the troops now. Don't allow this piece of garbage to define you or your party. There is too much at stake.

Just my opinion.

@amynhop this is my answer to the same question you asked as well. Best regards.
And the supreme court justices will take longer than generations. You give Trump too much credit. A lame duck president will change little.

Reactions: vinotiger
If you can't see just how absolutely embarrassing Trump has been to your party then continue to support and vote for him. Former Presidents George and W, Romney, and McCain don't support him. I think that speaks volumes about the level of unprofessionalism that Trump represents for the party.

This just speaks to the fact that our current political two party system is a scam serving as entertaiment to the masses while the globalists turn us into just another adjunct in the global village. Trump is a nationalist opposing the normal globalist candidate. Trump has already climbed Mt Everest just to get to this point. American politics is like the WWE..period. Trump is trying to crash the party.

THE GOOD THING IS THAT THERES GOING TO NOW BE AN UPRISING OF US MIDDLE FOLKS. NEXT TIME WE WONT HAVE TO CHOOSE A RANDOM RICH LUNATIC OR A SKETCHY WEIRD CVNT. HOPEFULLY ALL EXTREMES ARE SLOWLY BRED OUT OF OUR POOL.

@amynhop THERE ARE NO MORE BEHIND YOU. YOU ARE THE LAST OF THE RETARDS THAT WANT TO WAIVE A PARTY FLAG AND POTENTIALLY ELECT A BAG OF EGO TO THE MOST POWERFUL POST IN THE FVCKING WORLD.

Last edited:
THE GOOD THING IS THAT THERES GOING TO NOW BE AN UPRISING OF US MIDDLE FOLKS. NEXT TIME WE WONT HAVE TO CHOOSE A RANDOM RICH LUNATIC OR A SKETCHY WEIRD CVNT. HOPEFULLY ALL EXTREMES ARE SLOWLY BRED OUT OF OUR POOL.

@amynhop THERE ARE NO MORE BEHIND YOU. YOU ARE THE LAST OF THE RETARDS THAT WANT TO WAIVE A PARTY FLAG AND POTENTIALLY ELECT A BAG OF EGO TO THE MOST POWEFUL POST IN THE FVCKING WORLD.

Someone once told me that this was the internet, not to take things so seriously. I'm not proud of some of the things Trump says, but I cannot and will not support HRC. And that's my perrogative. And please don't call me a retard.You have already called me a crazy loon female. I don't deserve that.

Reactions: vinotiger
So don't tell me you don't hear &/or say inappropriate things from time to time...most everyone does...

I guess I was just raised better and have a job where any comments like that would result in termination. Sorry to let you down but we don't all act that way.

Someone once told me that this was the internet, not to take things so seriously. I'm not proud of some of the things Trump says, but I cannot and will not support HRC. And that's my perrogative. And please don't call me a retard.You have already called me a crazy loon female. I don't deserve that.

YOU ARE A NUT THAT I MIGHT "GRAB"

The rationalizations from conservatives who would call themselves social conservatives are laughable. What happened to the religious right in this country?

I'm not saying anyone should vote for Hillary, but a vote for Trump is literally getting in bed with, condoning the behavior of a man who brags about trying to pressure a married woman into sex while married and bragging about frequently committing sexual assault.

We haven't even talked about the multiple women who have come out and claimed sexual assault, including women who he worked closely with.

Well since both candidates are truly scum, crooked, lying, douche's, why are is anyone voting for them? There is another guy running as an independent called Gary Johnson, what's his problem?

Reactions: tb!rd
I don't hate and have disdain for Clinton. I have no idea why you and a couple of others keep using this as an excuse for why people here are voting for Trump. That assumption is silly. I'm sure others have said that, but stop using that argument for everyone ITT.

You describe Trump's baggage as though it is worse than Clinton's baggage. You also seem to have a crystal ball when you make the prediction that Clinton will damage the Democratic Party. I think that is another ludicrous and far fetched assumption. I think another liberal four years will damage the country significantly but the Democratic Party will be just fine.

Damage such as Supreme Court picks won't be viewed as damage by liberals and the faithless. Damage such as increasingly open borders won't be viewed as damage by liberals and the ignorant. Damage such as dropping all semblance of trade barriers despite unfair trade practices with trading partners won't be viewed as damage by liberals and the ignorant.

Raising taxes on rich business owners thus driving businesses out of the country will not be looked upon unfavorably by the liberals and the ignorant. Businesses certainly won't be enticed to bring their operations back into the country, yet the Democratic Party will not be blamed for this.

Sounds like you had rather have Clinton as POTUS because you don't want Trump to damage the image of the Republican Party. Trump is already the Republicans' choice. The damage has been done. However your crystal ball says a Trump Presidency will be disastrous further damaging the Republican Party. Why? Apparently because Trump is somehow less virtuous than Clinton.

I don't want what's best for any one party. I don't care if the Republican Party dies and a new party rises in its place. I want what's best for the US of A, my family, and my beliefs. I don't think your crystal ball knows what would happen to the Democratic Party under a Clinton Administration, and it doesn't know what would happen to the Republican Party under a Trump Administration. Please enlighten me and my fellow simpletons. What specific damage to the country and subsequently to the Republican Party does your crystal ball foretell under Trump?

If you're going to convince anyone here that 4 years of Trump would be disastrous, you need to give better evidence than off color remarks made by Trump. Blowing that out of proportion doesn't create a strong argument on your part. If you can give credible reasons and evidence for how you're so sure of the damage he will cause, I promise to be open minded enough to see and acknowledge your point.[/QUOTE]

Um how bout the fact that he has little to no grasp on foreign & domestic policy and the constitution, and has basically no concrete policy plans other than his vague campaign slogan? Is that enough? You're concocting a ridiculous false equivalency here. Only one of these candidates is overwhelmingly qualified to be president. Hint: It's not Trump.

The rationalizations from conservatives who would call themselves social conservatives are laughable. What happened to the religious right in this country?

I'm not saying anyone should vote for Hillary, but a vote for Trump is literally getting in bed with, condoning the behavior of a man who brags about trying to pressure a married woman into sex while married and bragging about frequently committing sexual assault.

We haven't even talked about the multiple women who have come out and claimed sexual assault, including women who he worked closely with.

No one can be objective on a case by case basis anymore. @MBRO was stating such case earlier - and it's true. The same way some have made their choice on HRC long ago, also some clearly made their choice on Trump long ago.

Now each and every new piece of information that comes out becomes over sensationalized in either direction in order to prove the validity of ones past decision. Case and point above.

The people this does the harm to are those new generations who grow up in the midst and see or don't see the absolutely terrible use of objective reasoning, disregarding of facts, and first understanding the bias that exists in someone's perspective.

Was Trump talking about sexually assaulting women?! I'm pretty sure in those comments he talked about asking them, and them being okay with it because he was famous. That would indicate consensual situations, if I'm not mistaken. Regardless of how callous the comments were, that's NOT ASSAULT. but keep on grossly overstating comments so that you can pump your position up and make someone seem worse. I'm sure there are plenty of women who would be willing to show you what sexual assault really is.

Conservatives or social conservatives, be they a part of the "religious right" or not, understand there are MANY components of said status. You realize the Republican party, as a whole, is the more progressive party among all the mini quasi "social conservative" groups in the U.S., right? Sure, by virtue of the collapse into a two party system, those old parties consolidated into the republican party, however, I simply make these comments to give you a little more understating of the history hoping that you'll understand making blanket judgements is factually incorrect.

To wrap this up, should you be confused by the "objective reasoning" comments above, i'll clarify and give an example of what that means - objective reasoning would bring someone to conclude, that the comment "a vote for Trump, is literally getting in bed with a man condoning...(your para 2)" is about as far from the truth as the comment, A vote for HRC, is literally getting in bed with a women who lies to congress (gets away with it), isn't held to the same standards of those she's attempting to lead, and has no integrity to own her mistakes - AND, accept the consequences. I believe the HRC comments are true in context, but JUST because you vote for someone, does that means you agree with EVERYTHING said and done by that person? To the point you are indistinguishable from them? Of course not, that would be stupid and a fundamental misunderstanding of who and what people are. We all just have different things we are willing to tolerate and move beyond. I won't bash you for yours, but I will call out ridiculous comments that add no value and/or are perfect examples faulty logic.

Um how bout the fact that he has little to no grasp on foreign & domestic policy and the constitution, and has basically no concrete policy plans other than his vague campaign slogan? Is that enough? You're concocting a ridiculous false equivalency here. Only one of these candidates is overwhelmingly qualified to be president. Hint: It's not Trump.

Do you think I think Trump is a fantastic choice for President? Pubs could have made a much much better choice, but we're down to two choices. Hillary may be more qualified due to her experience as a bureaucrat, but a choice must be made based upon more than just who is best qualified.

I am against everything that Clinton believes in. Should I disregard the fact that I 100% disagree with:
  • Her immigration open border philosophy (yes I know the more immigrants who stream across the border, the more votes Democrats will receive from these immigrants)?
  • Her increase the tax on the rich (which includes business owners who will and have moved out of the country) philosophy?
  • Her potential pick for the Supreme Court? (I don't think its the woman's body, I think its the baby's body)
  • Her philosophy on open trade even with countries who have unfair trade policies which has decimated several industries in the U.S.?
  • Her philosophy on Obamacare which is currently in a death spiral?
  • Her philosophy of further weakening the military?

However getting back to qualifications. Granted Trump has few since he's not an experienced and established career politician who makes millions from special interest groups. I do not know exactly what I would get with Trump as president; however, I know what I am getting with Clinton... ... and I don't want it.

....but what does it matter. A Trump victory would be a miracle at this point. Looks like congratulations are in order.

No one can be objective on a case by case basis anymore. @MBRO was stating such case earlier - and it's true. The same way some have made their choice on HRC long ago, also some clearly made their choice on Trump long ago.

Now each and every new piece of information that comes out becomes over sensationalized in either direction in order to prove the validity of ones past decision. Case and point above.

The people this does the harm to are those new generations who grow up in the midst and see or don't see the absolutely terrible use of objective reasoning, disregarding of facts, and first understanding the bias that exists in someone's perspective.

Was Trump talking about sexually assaulting women?! I'm pretty sure in those comments he talked about asking them, and them being okay with it because he was famous. That would indicate consensual situations, if I'm not mistaken. Regardless of how callous the comments were, that's NOT ASSAULT. but keep on grossly overstating comments so that you can pump your position up and make someone seem worse. I'm sure there are plenty of women who would be willing to show you what sexual assault really is.

Conservatives or social conservatives, be they a part of the "religious right" or not, understand there are MANY components of said status. You realize the Republican party, as a whole, is the more progressive party among all the mini quasi "social conservative" groups in the U.S., right? Sure, by virtue of the collapse into a two party system, those old parties consolidated into the republican party, however, I simply make these comments to give you a little more understating of the history hoping that you'll understand making blanket judgements is factually incorrect.

To wrap this up, should you be confused by the "objective reasoning" comments above, i'll clarify and give an example of what that means - objective reasoning would bring someone to conclude, that the comment "a vote for Trump, is literally getting in bed with a man condoning...(your para 2)" is about as far from the truth as the comment, A vote for HRC, is literally getting in bed with a women who lies to congress (gets away with it), isn't held to the same standards of those she's attempting to lead, and has no integrity to own her mistakes - AND, accept the consequences. I believe the HRC comments are true in context, but JUST because you vote for someone, does that means you agree with EVERYTHING said and done by that person? To the point you are indistinguishable from them? Of course not, that would be stupid and a fundamental misunderstanding of who and what people are. We all just have different things we are willing to tolerate and move beyond. I won't bash you for yours, but I will call out ridiculous comments that add no value and/or are perfect examples faulty logic.

you are mistaken. so there's that.

"Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything."

your last line is particularly ironic given your grasp of the facts[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
you are mistaken. so there's that.

"Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything."

your last line is particularly ironic given your grasp of the facts
[/QUOTE]

"They let you do it"

"They let you do it"[/QUOTE]

You can't possibly be serious.

I'm not sure what happened with my first post. I definitely think that's taking advantage and they probably didn't blow the whistle because of who he is. It's dispicable, for sure. I'm certainly not going to defend him on that. @iceheart08

Watching this stream of endorsements drop from his own party is better than the Red Wedding. "Rosie O'Donnell sends her regards".

Yep happened to me too. Had me quoting what you said-
It stores quotes below if you accidentally hit the quote button that is really close to the like button. Just scroll down, select all, and delete. I was wondering earlier.

It stores quotes below if you accidentally hit the quote button that is really close to the like button. Just scroll down, select all, and delete. I was wondering earlier.

Thanks-

Reactions: tb!rd
ADVERTISEMENT