ADVERTISEMENT

Nancy Pelosi - Kamala Won An Open Primary

How do people listen to this shit and still vote Democrat.

She won’t even acknowledge that she stole your vote! She thinks you are stupid. She thinks the average democrat like @dpic73 and @yoshi121374 and @firegiver and @tboonpickens are stupid.

Even I respect your intelligence enough to just tell you that she stole your vote.

Did you even listen to it? She said she won it because nobody else got in the race.

Which is true 🤷‍♂️

Did you even listen to it? She said she won it because nobody else got in the race.

Which is true 🤷‍♂️

It is true.

But no one else was given the opportunity to get in the race because they lied to their constituents and told them Joe Biden was sharp as a tack. Unless, of course, you think he had sudden onset dementia.

Again, she thinks you are stupid, and by your comment, well ........................

It is true.

But no one else was given the opportunity to get in the race because they lied to their constituents and told them Joe Biden was sharp as a tack. Unless, of course, you think he had sudden onset dementia.

Again, she thinks you are stupid, and by your comment, well ........................
OK, now that I know that Joe wasn't sharp as a tack and you've pointed out how stupid I am, I won't vote for her.

Reactions: fatpiggy
OK, now that I know that Joe wasn't sharp as a tack and you've pointed out how stupid I am, I won't vote for her.
To be clear, I don't think that you are stupid. Nancy Pelosi thinks you are stupid. I think it would be stupid to let her think that you are stupid, and then still vote for her, but I don't think that you are stupid. You are probably a smart, well-meaning person, albeit misguided.

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger
To be clear, I don't think that you are stupid. Nancy Pelosi thinks you are stupid. I think it would be stupid to let her think that you are stupid, and then still vote for her, but I don't think that you are stupid. You are probably a smart, well-meaning person, albeit misguided.
Ok, now that I know that Nancy thinks I'm stupid and you've brought to my attention that I'm mis-guided, I won't be voting for Kamala.

That was a poll of 21,000 members.

O'Brien quickly looked like a moron when actual chapters started endorsing Harris/Walz quickly thereafter. He had good company in the moron category considering Harris cast the deciding vote in the bill that basically saved the pensions of those unions, and Trump's Project 2025 buddies have eliminating overtime as part of their stated agenda.

Patriots = sheep who worship a godless, pathological lying, insurrectionist, Nazi-esque sociopath
LOL. Patriots are the people who protect your lil' narrow a$$ while you get a direct deposit from Soros to post on the interwebs all day.

Why would you care about "godless"? You are most certainly an agnostic or atheist. Please don't tell me you pretend to be a follower of God, and support abortion like Ole Joe.

Pathological lying? You might want to look you and your party in the mirror. EVERYTHING the party you says is a lie.

Insurrectionist? Why wasn't he charged with insurrection if it was so egrious? Obviously you're too ignorant to understand "peacefully and patriotically".

Nazi-esque? I guess you communist have changed your language now that it has almost got him killed twice. He was already in power for 4 years. Just show me where the bodies and the trains are. Why don't you tell us all how many people he exterminated?

Reactions: fatpiggy
Nazi-esque? I guess you communist have changed your language now that it has almost got him killed twice. He was already in power for 4 years. Just show me where the bodies and the trains are. Why don't you tell us all how many people he exterminated?
Just off the top of my head

Reactions: nytigerfan
LOL. Patriots are the people who protect your lil' narrow a$$ while you get a direct deposit from Soros to post on the interwebs all day.

Why would you care about "godless"? You are most certainly an agnostic or atheist. Please don't tell me you pretend to be a follower of God, and support abortion like Ole Joe.

Pathological lying? You might want to look you and your party in the mirror. EVERYTHING the party you says is a lie.

Insurrectionist? Why wasn't he charged with insurrection if it was so egrious? Obviously you're too ignorant to understand "peacefully and patriotically".

"If I don't win the next election there may not be another one"
- DJT

Reactions: nytigerfan
So

So no thoughts of your own? Got it.

We should most certainly not listen to “Dr.” Birx or Faux-Chi after the hundreds of lies they have told that led to the death of MILLIONS.

The other is probably another lie, just like all the others you get from your libtard websites.
I understand this is what you learned from the Redneck Manifesto Volume II but you aint seen shit til you see what happens if RFK Jr, Ronny Jackson and Scott Atlas get to be in charge of public health. Hope you and your family don't mind a country swarming with smallpox, polio and measles but that's what you'll be voting for. Stock up on the horse dewormer before it sells out stat!

So

So no thoughts of your own? Got it.

We should most certainly not listen to “Dr.” Birx or Faux-Chi after the hundreds of lies they have told that led to the death of MILLIONS.

The other is probably another lie, just like all the others you get from your libtard websites.
Oh and looky here ....looks like Fauci's early hypotheses about the origins of COVID was right. 🤔

New analysis of samples from Wuhan animal market supports its role as a central site of early spread of Covid-19​

I understand this is what you learned from the Redneck Manifesto Volume II but you aint seen shit til you see what happens if RFK Jr, Ronny Jackson and Scott Atlas get to be in charge of public health. Hope you and your family don't mind a country swarming with smallpox, polio and measles but that's what you'll be voting for. Stock up on the horse dewormer before it sells out stat!
If that happens it’s because your party let 10 million plus illegals in with no vetting.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
They should be embarrassed. They listen to her.
Yep, I made a recording of her sweet, raspy, granny whispers to use in my bedside sound machine so I can drift away in a blissful cloud of delight. I can make you a copy if you want.

Then my alarm is the sound of a hammer cracking an old man's skull, caused by the madness of the man you listen to, which helps me start the day ready to take on the magats with a fresh case of TDS.

Yep, I made a recording of her sweet, raspy, granny whispers to use in my bedside sound machine so I can drift away in a blissful cloud of delight. I can make you a copy if you want.

Then my alarm is the sound of a hammer cracking an old man's skull, caused by the madness of the man you listen to, which helps me start the day ready to take on the magats with a fresh case of TDS.
I think this proves it. You are insane.

That was a poll of 21,000 members.

O'Brien quickly looked like a moron when actual chapters started endorsing Harris/Walz quickly thereafter. He had good company in the moron category considering Harris cast the deciding vote in the bill that basically saved the pensions of those unions, and Trump's Project 2025 buddies have eliminating overtime as part of their stated agenda.

Of course the leadership will almost always endorse the Dem. The rank and file dont agree...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT