ADVERTISEMENT

Nats Game Canceled Tonight Due to Covid - Buckle Up

Well then deal with it. Who cares if someone says a bad word? We used to just ignore those people, but the naughty word gestapo has to make sure we can’t say things they don’t like now. Get over yourself. You people are literally crazy

Big difference between bad words and language and intentional hate speech and insulting and disgisting sexual slurs. I have a thick skin, and dirty joke, but you aren't joking, your complete intent is to insult, disturb, and make others feel bad.

Reactions: dpic73
Big difference between bad words and language and intentional hate speech and insulting and disgisting sexual slurs. I have a thick skin, and dirty joke, but you aren't joking, your complete intent is to insult, disturb, and make others feel bad.
Exactly - it was dehumanizing language meant to demean and punish him for his fairly innocuous statement. It was totally over the top and unnecessary.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Exactly - it was dehumanizing language meant to demean and punish him for his fairly innocuous statement. It was totally over the top and unnecessary.

Yeah, because he’s always been a super respectful person to people he disagrees with on this forum. That goes for the rest of the usual suspects on TWZ

Not only are all of you crybaby children, you’re also all huuuuge hypocrites who have an alarming lack of self-awareness

But, that’s par for the course with the modern day left

• Haha
Reactions: iceheart08
Yeah, because he’s always been a super respectful person to people he disagrees with on this forum. That goes for the rest of the usual suspects on TWZ

Not only are all of you crybaby children, you’re also all huuuuge hypocrites who have an alarming lack of self-awareness

But, that’s par for the course with the modern day left
I've never seen him use language like you and your friend did, but I totally get the sarcasm he uses at times, because it's exasperating seeing the majority of the board turn into rabid, pseudo-science mouth breathers every time someone mentions COVID. He's totally outnumbered and it's clear that a serious conversation can't be had because the facts of the subject don't matter half as much as owning the libs does. You and your other TI name live for that shit and it's gotten old. Grow up man, seriously.

I've never seen him use language like you and your friend did, but I totally get the sarcasm he uses at times, because it's exasperating seeing the majority of the board turn into rabid, pseudo-science mouth breathers every time someone mentions COVID. He's totally outnumbered and it's clear that a serious conversation can't be had because the facts of the subject don't matter half as much as owning the libs does. You and your other TI name live for that shit and it's gotten old. Grow up man, seriously.
Just speaking to the Covid comment here, but the fact is that a .03% death rate doesn't scare all people and aren't interested in being bullied into taking a shot we dont need to make others feel safe.

Just speaking to the Covid comment here, but the fact is that a .03% death rate doesn't scare all people and aren't interested in being bullied into taking a shot we dont need to make others feel safe.
Totally shocking response

Show me one example of me using personal attacks with racial or sexual slurs.
To be fair, you don’t seem to be as bad as the others

But is that it? You can be as nasty and vitriolic as possible, but as long you refrain from using racial or sexual slurs, you’re good?

I realize you and all your butt buddies dislike Amynhop, and that’s fine, but the shit that was directed at her over the past several months was inexcusable. And you all want to cry about “dehumanizing” language? You’re all a bunch of hypocritical pricks. Absolute cowards and scum

• Haha
Reactions: iceheart08
To be fair, you don’t seem to be as bad as the others

But is that it? You can be as nasty and vitriolic as possible, but as long you refrain from using racial or sexual slurs, you’re good?

I realize you and all your butt buddies dislike Amynhop, and that’s fine, but the shit that was directed at her over the past several months was inexcusable. And you all want to cry about “dehumanizing” language? You’re all a bunch of hypocritical pricks. Absolute cowards and scum

So I'm good, But not? Not sure what you are getting at here.

Well then deal with it. Who cares if someone says a bad word? We used to just ignore those people, but the naughty word gestapo has to make sure we can’t say things they don’t like now. Get over yourself. You people are literally crazy
We are crazy because we believe racial and homophobic slurs shouldn't be allowed on this board?

Whatever you think the fatality rate is (and it certainly isn’t .03% for everyone, and the rate of moderate or severe illness is much higher than any fatality rate), getting vaccinated isn’t primarily about preserving your health. Nobody would care about other people getting vaccinated if that’s all it was about. A lot of us would just like to quickly get to a place where we don’t need to think about the possibility of these harsher public health measures anymore.

So even if you aren’t worried about your own health and don’t care about stopping the spread of disease, not having to deal with masks and lockdowns is still a pretty good reason to get vaccinated.

Whatever you think the fatality rate is (and it certainly isn’t .03% for everyone, and the rate of moderate or severe illness is much higher than any fatality rate), getting vaccinated isn’t primarily about preserving your health. Nobody would care about other people getting vaccinated if that’s all it was about. A lot of us would just like to quickly get to a place where we don’t need to think about the possibility of these harsher public health measures anymore.

So even if you aren’t worried about your own health and don’t care about stopping the spread of disease, not having to deal with masks and lockdowns is still a pretty good reason to get vaccinated.
Literally the subject matter that started this thread, 11 of the 12 players that tested positive, wait for it........ were vaccinated. And I've seen a lot of dispute about the death rate, but haven't seen many facts to prove me wrong. Just temper tantrums

Reactions: dual_tiger
Hate speech is a bullshit term

I’ve seen some real shit from you and your band of merry cocksuckers on this forum, so I don’t want to hear single fvcking thing about language from a POS like you
Hey Butthole sniff this - I've been wondering where I've heard this kind of foul language before and it dawned on me. Butthole's last comment on the site was Jun 28 and your first comment on the site was the same day.

ANu1gj.jpg

BUSTED! 😂 😂 😂

KwT1a4.jpg

Literally the subject matter that started this thread, 11 of the 12 players that tested positive, wait for it........ were vaccinated. And I've seen a lot of dispute about the death rate, but haven't seen many facts to prove me wrong. Just temper tantrums
Where are you getting .03% from?

I’ve already posted in this thread a bunch of charts and graphs showing that the virus isn’t spreading at the same level in areas that are more highly vaccinated. There’s an even better correlation between vaccination and reductions in hospitalizations and deaths. Plus, we have clinical trials showing vaccines’ effectiveness in preventing infection.

Finally, nobody ever argued that vaccines were supposed to be 100% effective at preventing people from testing positive. And, in fact, a lot of people thought CDC was wrong to stop recommending masking for vaccinated people when they stopped doing it, because not enough people were vaccinated at the time. I think they were wrong because of how effective the vaccines have been, especially at preventing serious illness. But breakthrough cases were inevitable when there are still so many unvaccinated people. Plus, this delta variant is apparently much more contagious than earlier variants (but the vaccines have still be pretty effective against it).

I kind of think the CDC made a mistake recommending masking for everybody in high COVID areas, but they do have evidence that vaccinated people can spread the virus, so I guess that’s why they did it.

Also, it sure does seem like anti-COVID vaxxers are the one who start the vast majority of threads about COVID and COVID vaccines. A lot of off the wall, clearly wrong stuff gets posted by those people in those threads, which is why others end up coming into the threads to correct them. There are also some liberals on here who seem at least as interested in insulting conservatives as in trying to post good information. But, again, there’s not a lot of people on here posting threads to bully people who don’t want to get vaccinated.

Last edited:
Hey Butthole sniff this -I've been wondering where I've heard this kind of foul language before and it dawned on me. Butthole's last comment on the site was Jun 28 and your first comment on the site was the same day.

ANu1gj.jpg

BUSTED! 😂 😂 😂

KwT1a4.jpg
He couldn't even afford the yearly service either. Lulz

I’ve already posted in this thread a bunch of charts and graphs showing that the virus isn’t spreading at the same level in areas that are more highly vaccinated. There’s an even better correlation between vaccination and reductions in hospitalizations and deaths. Plus, we have clinical trials showing vaccines’ effectiveness in preventing infection.

Finally, nobody ever argued that vaccines were supposed to be 100% effective at preventing people from testing positive. And, in fact, a lot of people thought CDC was wrong to stop recommending masking for vaccinated people when they stopped doing it, because not enough people were vaccinated at the time. I think they were wrong because of how effective the vaccines have been, especially at preventing serious illness. But breakthrough cases were inevitable when there are still so many unvaccinated people. Plus, this delta variant is apparently much more contagious than earlier variants (but the vaccines have still be pretty effective against it).

I kind of think the CDC made a mistake recommending masking for everybody in high COVID areas, but they do have evidence that vaccinated people can spread the virus, so I guess that’s why they did it.
I got em from the CDC site of positive tests to deaths resulting from covid(allegedly). And even if it was 2%, why would I take a vaccine unless it was a gurantee. I dont take the flu shot either and it kills a lot of people also, comes back every year, and people dont lose their minds over it. God is in control of my d day, I have the utmost faith in that.

Hey Butthole sniff this - I've been wondering where I've heard this kind of foul language before and it dawned on me. Butthole's last comment on the site was Jun 28 and your first comment on the site was the same day.

ANu1gj.jpg

BUSTED! 😂 😂 😂

KwT1a4.jpg
I also noticed in that old thread that you lumped me in with people that berated Amy like you did today. I told you then that I wasn't one of the gang attacking her except for one time when she called us stupid if we didn't vote for Trump. But even then I didn't call her names. I only do that when I'm talking to bullies like you, so stop with that narrative.....Butthole.

I got em from the CDC site of positive tests to deaths resulting from covid(allegedly). And even if it was 2%, why would I take a vaccine unless it was a gurantee. I dont take the flu shot either and it kills a lot of people also, comes back every year, and people dont lose their minds over it. God is in control of my d day, I have the utmost faith in that.
If you’re looking at confirmed fatality rate, it’s probably closer to 2-3% (if you divide deaths by positive tests, .03=3%). I’ve seen some estimates of IFR that are more like .2%-.8%. But that’s still going to kill A LOT of people if there are 35 million confirmed cases, or 100 million estimated cases. And vaccines will pretty much guarantee you won’t end up in the hospital or die, if you even get infected.

Just to reiterate, vaccines aren’t only for personal health protection. They also prevent the spread of disease, which is why we have these mass vaccination campaigns.

We don’t freak out about the flu because it’s not as contagious and not as fatal. But actually the CDC and public health agencies are always harping on flu vaccines and flu season, even though really bad flu seasons “only” kill about 60k.

If you’re looking at confirmed fatality rate, it’s probably closer to 2-3% (if you divide deaths by positive tests, .03=3%). I’ve seen some estimates of IFR that are more like .2%-.8%. But that’s still going to kill A LOT of people if there are 35 million confirmed cases, or 100 million estimated cases. And vaccines will pretty much guarantee you won’t end up in the hospital or die, if you even get infected.

Just to reiterate, vaccines aren’t only for personal health protection. They also prevent the spread of disease, which is why we have these mass vaccination campaigns.

We don’t freak out about the flu because it’s not as contagious and not as fatal. But actually the CDC and public health agencies are always harping on flu vaccines and flu season, even though really bad flu seasons “only” kill about 60k.
You can do what you think is right, idc if people take it or wear masks. But 1-2%(at most) isn't enough to scare me. Sorry, blame China.

You can do what you think is right, idc if people take it or wear masks. But 1-2%(at most) isn't enough to scare me. Sorry, blame China.
Like I said, it’s not just about you. And even if you don’t care about you or your community, I think you’d agree that it would be better not to keep having to wear masks or have the threat of lockdowns.

Like I said, it’s not just about you. And even if you don’t care about you or your community, I think you’d agree that it would be better not to keep having to wear masks or have the threat of lockdowns.
Quit testing vaccinated people and the numbers will plummet... my body my choice

Serious question - why do you not care about other people? You seem to think you're the only one a vaccine affects but surely you know better by now. Why are you so selfish?

Serious question - why do you not care about other people? You seem to think you're the only one a vaccine affects but surely you know better by now. Why are you so selfish?
You're not gonna shame me into anything pal, <1% death rate. I'm going to live my life, if it's my time it's my time. Enjoy your mask

You're not gonna shame me into anything pal, <1% death rate. I'm going to live my life, if it's my time it's my time. Enjoy your mask
It's not about you and if you don't care about you, I don't either. It's about other people that you come in contact with but yeah own those libs, amirite?

Also, it sure does seem like anti-COVID vaxxers are the one who start the vast majority of threads about COVID and COVID vaccines. A lot of off the wall, clearly wrong stuff gets posted by those people in those threads, which is why others end up coming into the threads to correct them. There are also some liberals on here who seem at least as interested in insulting conservatives as in trying to post good information. But, again, there’s not a lot of people on here posting threads to bully people who don’t want to get vaccinated.
Yours charts don’t mean anything when we have no idea how much asymptomatic vaccinated spread there is. Judging by the testing of these sports teams in the headlines it is very possible it is spreading through the vaccinated undetected at a much higher rate than we know.

Just stop testing people with no symptoms and cases will plummet.

The tests are not reliable and they haven't been reliable since the beginning.

Does anyone truly believe the flu just disappeared last year? Masks can't stop covid but stop the flu?

If you are sick or not feeling well stay home and away from others.
Common sense is a wonderful thing, thank you for reminding me there are people that still have it

But that’s just it…It doesn’t “prevent” the spread of disease at all. At best it slows it down. Considering recent events it’s questionable if it even slows it down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT