ADVERTISEMENT

Navalny

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001

It’s horrific when a political opponent dies in jail.

But it’s also never good to be caught on camera attempting a coup in your country with a foreign intel service.

Navalny in this video is asking MI6 Officer James William Thomas Ford for $10-20 Million a year to start a color revolution in Russia.

This is why he was arrested. And has major implications especially in light of the CIA and MI6 sabotaging the Trump administration.

Russia and the U.S. are more alike than you think. Sadly.

Reactions: fatpiggy

But it’s also never good to be caught on camera attempting a coup in your country with a foreign intel service.

Navalny in this video is asking MI6 Officer James William Thomas Ford for $10-20 Million a year to start a color revolution in Russia.

This is why he was arrested. And has major implications especially in light of the CIA and MI6 sabotaging the Trump administration.

You should seriously kill yourself

You should seriously kill yourself
Would you make it a joint venture?
To make a statement like that shows what a seriously deranged little shithead you are. No wonder your Greenville neighbors want you gone.
I've had friends, family either commit suicide or try and it's not a funny matter you little turd.

Maybe you should be banned from TI for even suggesting someone kill themselves. But in the meantime.
gfy and stfu you tiny brained little lib.

Last edited:

You really want to defend Russia for killing a political rival? Seriously?

I wont go as far as others, but that's seriously screwed up, even for you.

You really want to defend Russia for killing a political rival? Seriously?

I wont go as far as others, but that's seriously screwed up, even for you.
No one is defending it, we are just saying don’t throw stones in a glass house.

America is no better, we do the exact same shit here and so save us the faux outrage.

Last edited:

Why are you more sympathetic to Vladimir Putin than Joe Biden?

I'll take you at your word that you don't like Putin or think he's a good person. What I don't understand is why you've essentially shrugged your shoulders at him having a political opponent assassinated and then implied that something similar is happening to Trump. Why does the cynism only apply one way?

I'll take you at your word that you don't like Putin or think he's a good person. What I don't understand is why you've essentially shrugged your shoulders at him having a political opponent assassinated and then implied that something similar is happening to Trump. Why does the cynism only apply one way?

As a whole country we are better, but not in respect to the topic at hand. Spare us the faux outrage.
There's no faux outrage. I'd much rather be a political dissident in the US than Russia.

The Democrat Party doesn't control 3/4 of the House of Representatives. It doesn't even have a majority there. Mike Johnson's not going to fall out of a high-rise window anytime soon.

Can you say the same about United Russia and Putin?

Last edited:

I am not more sympathetic to Putin. I am bringing forward a data point that is not being reported at all on msm at all that confirms that Navalny was a player in the game and was actively working to destabilize Russia. He was in the game and Russia dealt with him like an enemy. We need to be honest at what has been occurring. The deep state is trying to take over Russia and the US. There are dark players imbedded in the US govt working to destablize the US as a nation and maybe we need to deal with some of those players like Russia dealt with Navalny.

I am all for what makes America better, more stable, more prosperous, and more secure. The current leadership is doing stuff that is doing the opposite of what I want. Who is Biden working for? It sure as hell doesnt seem like hes working for American citizens to me.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73 and fatpiggy
Much better. This is obviously a popular talking point in maga world right now. I've heard it from all 3 maga idiots I know in real life this week. I counseled all 3 of them to kill themselves too.
As a whole country we are better, but not in respect to the topic at hand. Spare us the faux outrage.

I am not more sympathetic to Putin. I am bringing forward a data point that is not being reported at all on msm at all that confirms that Navalny was a player in the game and was actively working to destabilize Russia. He was in the game and Russia dealt with him like an enemy. We need to be honest at what has been occurring. The deep state is trying to take over Russia and the US. There are dark players imbedded in the US govt working to destablize the US as a nation and maybe we need to deal with some of those players like Russia dealt with Navalny.

I am all for what makes America better, more stable, more prosperous, and more secure. The current leadership is doing stuff that is doing the opposite of what I want. Who is Biden working for? It sure as hell doesnt seem like hes working for American citizens to me.
Well, Navalny was a threat to Putin. If we're saying that being a threat to Putin means you want to destabalize Russia, I agree. That just goes to show, then, that Putin is so firmly cemented in power, his rule is synonymous with the Russian government as a whole.

If you don't like Biden or what he's doing, I get it. I disagree with you on a lot, but there are some points we've agreed on in the past.

What I reject is the idea that the "deep state," Biden, or whoever is doing anything comparible to how Putin and United Russia have entirely eroded democracy and the rule of law in Russia.

No one's pushing Mike Johnson out of a window because he doesn't want to pass what Biden wants in a budget. No one's prosecuting you for criticizing Biden or the war in Ukraine. Thankfully, Joe Biden can't snap his fingers and get what he wants passed. Joe Biden isn't the American government. Vladimir Putin quite literally is the Russian government.

Biden has just as much a right to say, Donald Trump's a threat to the stability of America, as Putin did with Nalvany to Russia. By your own logic, what's wrong with Biden having Trump eliminated other than you disagreeing with him? You rail against the "deep state" for doing far less than what Putin has done to Russia, but when Putin does it, it all makes sense. You want to know what the "deep state"/one party state running things actually looks like? Look at United Russia. You're more sympathetic to a Russian autocrat than the President of the United States. The cynicism only runs one way with you.

"Maybe we need to deal with some of those players like Russia dealt with Navalny." An open desire for fascism and a Donald Trump-led autocracy. Just come out and admit it

Last edited:
Well, Navalny was a threat to Putin. If we're saying that being a threat to Putin means you want to destabalize Russia, I agree. That just goes to show, then, that Putin is so firmly cemented in power, his rule is synonymous with the Russian government as a whole.

If you don't like Biden or what he's doing, I get it. I disagree with you on a lot, but there are some points we've agreed on in the past.

What I reject is the idea that the "deep state," Biden, or whoever is doing anything comparible to how Putin and United Russia have entirely eroded democracy and the rule of law in Russia.

No one's pushing Mike Johnson out of a window because he doesn't want to pass what Biden wants in a budget. No one's prosecuting you for criticizing Biden or the war in Ukraine. Thankfully, Joe Biden can't snap his fingers and get what he wants passed. Joe Biden isn't the American government. Vladimir Putin quite literally is the Russian government.

Biden has just as much a right to say, Donald Trump's a threat to the stability of America, as Putin did with Nalvany to Russia. By your own logic, what's wrong with Biden having Trump eliminated other than you disagreeing with him? You rail against the "deep state" for doing far less than what Putin has done to Russia, but when Putin does it, it all makes sense. You want to know what the "deep state"/one party state running things actually looks like? Look at United Russia. You're more sympathetic to a Russian autocrat than the President of the United States. The cynicism only runs one way with you.

"Maybe we need to deal with some of those players like Russia dealt with Navalny." An open desire for fascism and a Donald Trump-led autocracy. Just come out and admit it

The deep state is absolutely a threat to democracy here in the United States. The deep state in the United States has spied on, and sabatoged the politcial opposition. They concocted the whole Russian Collusion Scam. They murdered Epstein. They have influenced our elections. They have arrested the political opposition. The rule of law is absolutely being eroded here. Look at no cash bai in Chicago. No punishment for less than $900 theft in California. In the name of social justice, we are reducing penalties for violent crimes. The very fabric of our society is being eroded and its not due to Trump.

If you can't see the similarities, that's on you.

Excellent post

Your comparisons are not apples to apples. Navalny was not running against Putin to be President of Russia. Navalny was literally an American resource over there spending millions to destabalize Russia in order to overthrow Putin. Russia has elections and Putin has won those elections so in the current lib group think that is good as gold just like China Joe's 81M votes here.

My main focus here is not sympathy to Russia or Putin but to point out the lies and half truths associated with the current party line selling point that the US needs to spend billions in Ukraine and to dispel the idea that the US and Russia are very different in a lot of ways.

Concerning your last paragraph if we can lawfully prove that persons have committed treason then I will fully support execution on TV in a painful way.

Your comparisons are not apples to apples. Navalny was not running against Putin to be President of Russia. Navalny was literally an American resource over there spending millions to destabalize Russia in order to overthrow Putin. Russia has elections and Putin has won those elections so in the current lib group think that is good as gold just like China Joe's 81M votes here.

My main focus here is not sympathy to Russia or Putin but to point out the lies and half truths associated with the current party line selling point that the US needs to spend billions in Ukraine and to dispel the idea that the US and Russia are very different in a lot of ways.

Concerning your last paragraph if we can lawfully prove that persons have committed treason then I will fully support execution on TV in a painful way.
Do it. Jump off a building.

Do it. Jump off a building.
Maybe you can join him PUSSY.

Hold his hand?

images

The assassination of Alexei Navalny holds a story hidden within the story.

And yes, he was very likely a western intelligence asset, but his exposure of corruption and attacks on the Russian oligarchy are a double edged sword.

His message may have been targeted at Russians to try and overthrow Putin, but his words speak to us all.

America and Russia are not that different. And 99% of people all around the world all want the same things.

Reactions: fatpiggy
So Trump finally said something about Navalny's murder, but of course, it somehow all ties back to his grievances.

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT