ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Thread

One Fingerd Fist

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Jul 17, 2005
The King last night did his thing. Tied MJ for one of the most impressive stats in the Association. (Games with 30+ points, 5+ Assist, 5+ Rebounds) His block on Beardly McGee last night was unreal.

For those who follow the Cavs, tell me if I'm crazy: Their assistant coach has been getting a lot of face time since Blatt's "Webber" moment. (Chis Webber was hilarious last night regarding that) I think he may already be the Coach in Waiting. He seems to be finding the camera more often than usual. But the next HC will be chosen by the Chosen One.

Best storyline of the Playoffs for me are 1a) The return of Rose. I forgot how great he is. Hope that stinger doesn't hold him back for game 6. The Association needs him. and. . . . 1b) The emergence of Doc Rivers son. What a great story. This alone has got me cheering for the Clippers.

Worst storyline, every Eastern Conference game not including the Bulls or Cavs. Much respect for The Truth, but I'd rather watch "Hack-a-Jordan" for twenty minutes than the Wizards vs the Hawks.

Last thing, Memphis gets the tag as "built for the playoffs". But to me they seem like an Eastern Conference team. As Barkley said (don't quote me on this, as I'm not quoting him) he'd take size and power over shooting. They grind it down and bang, as does most team in the Eastern. If they pull the "upset" over Golden State, there will be a lot of disappointed fans. This one included. You have to think Silva is praying for Golden State to advance.

Love this Game! (After April)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.