ADVERTISEMENT

Need Help Finding a Missing Poster

lol I'm here. I was bant brother

I think @Howard's Jock posted about it in one thread. Here's what I sent him

I got a short ban for a week and I sent a smartass message to Rivals_Mod telling him how appreciative I was for all of his hard work and keeping the internet clean (no cursing or threatening) and he gave me a permanent ban. I can't even read the board, view notifications or read the direct messages

Thanks for checking in

I was in Turks last week so I didn't miss tMB too much. I need to come back as Esso Proch

I'm going to create a new handle soon if my ban isn't lifted in a few weeks and send mod a DM to see if he will de-ban me. My ban reason was for "antagonizing moderator". I honestly don't know if its permanent or just for a couple of weeks so I was going to wait a month or so before making a new username and apologizing. A short break might not be the worst thing for me but I will return one way or another

Feel free to pass on the ban news since I have no way of doing so

I got a short ban for a week and I sent a smartass message to Rivals_Mod telling him how appreciative I was for all of his hard work and keeping the internet clean (no cursing or threatening) and he gave me a permanent ban. I can't even read the board, view notifications or read the direct messages

Thanks for checking in

He's a ****ing dick. Can we say that here?

I have started now 3 threads about Where's Esso and they have promptly deleted the first 2. Just posted the third so will probably catch a ban myself.

Where are you doing your off topic work now?

He's a ****ing dick. Can we say that here?

I have started now 3 threads about Where's Esso and they have promptly deleted the first 2. Just posted the third so will probably catch a ban myself.

Where are you doing your off topic work now?

Haven’t found a new home yet since I just got back in the country. I know there’s a discord and the free speech thing but haven’t looked into it much yet

Thanks for checking in

What a fvcking joke. I've been sending you DMs and figured you were out of the country or saving lives.

I don't know if we're doing you any favors by starting threads about you but everyone is pissed. Those ghosts mods are pussies.

How's this place? Politics and off-topics sounds exactly like where we all need to relocate. Are there mods here?

What a fvcking joke. I've been sending you DMs and figured you were out of the country or saving lives.

I don't know if we're doing you any favors by starting threads about you but everyone is pissed. Those ghosts mods are pussies.

How's this place? Politics and off-topics sounds exactly like where we all need to relocate. Are there mods here?

I don’t think there are. This is my first foray into this forum. I have family in town through the weekend but I am going to get bored one night next week, start a new handle and see if I can get un banned

Thanks for checking in

Reactions: t-cock
I don’t think there are. This is my first foray into this forum. I have family in town through the weekend but I am going to get bored one night next week, start a new handle and see if I can get un banned

Thanks for checking in

There's been at least five threads over there today about your ban. They've deleted them all.

Bastards. We finna riot.

• Sad
Reactions: Esso Porch
I was in Turks last week so I didn't miss tMB too much. I need to come back as Esso Proch

I'm going to create a new handle soon if my ban isn't lifted in a few weeks and send mod a DM to see if he will de-ban me. My ban reason was for "antagonizing moderator". I honestly don't know if its permanent or just for a couple of weeks so I was going to wait a month or so before making a new username and apologizing. A short break might not be the worst thing for me but I will return one way or another

Feel free to pass on the ban news since I have no way of doing so
source.gif

I figured it was suicide by mod due to the impending beat down Saturday night but it's prolly actually me that should be doing that.

Last edited:
Earlier today I used a friends account to send a DM and ask for an unbanning

Reactions: t-cock
Hopefully they get their heads out of their asses. We miss you.

Earlier today I resorted to starting a thread asking what kind of mobility scooter I needed to buy for my trip to Disney World.
Quick search says you can pick up a Rascal for a cool 900 schmackos

Make sure it’s equipped with a pride sticker or you’ll probably be @bant worse than Esso on tMB

Quick search says you can pick up a Rascal for a cool 900 schmackos

Make sure it’s equipped with a pride sticker or you’ll probably be @bant worse than Esso on tMB

I found this fully enclosed model complete with AC and everything. 35 mile range and can run up to 18 mph. Even has a push bar for the big crowds.

e-runner-red.png

• Haha
Reactions: UNC71-00
So I abandon tMB for 2 months and @t-cock doesn’t give a shit but yet here he is begging @Esso Porch to get him to come back.

Either I’m a terrible poster or Esso gives great head. Which is it?

chris-farley-billy-madison.gif

Hahaha I knew you weren't banned because I could still send you DMs. Figured you were protesting the place.

Somebody started a "where's Esso" thread today and it reminded me I needed to check in.

Because it is letting me tag you

Was it not letting you do that before?

I still get the following message

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You have been banned for the following reason: Antagonizing moderators.

Last edited:
Was it not letting you do that before?

I still get the following message

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You have been banned for the following reason: Antagonizing moderators.

Nope or at least I don’t think so. I haven’t been on tMB much since the fall. Too much real life shit to deal with

Hope all is well brother
MIL went in for a routine colonoscopy, found cancer but all resulting scans were negative. When the surgeon went in to remove the tumor, cancer was all over everywhere. She went from “sure you can go to your daughter’s house for Thanksgiving” to stage 4 and 6-9 months in about 3 hours.

• Sad
MIL went in for a routine colonoscopy, found cancer but all resulting scans were negative. When the surgeon went in to remove the tumor, cancer was all over everywhere. She went from “sure you can go to your daughter’s house for Thanksgiving” to stage 4 and 6-9 months in about 3 hours.

Oh damn man I’m sorry to hear that

Thanks. She’s 82 and had a good run, but it is exhausting for my wife on a number of levels.

I just sent a response to you in a DM thread we had this past spring and it went through, FWIW

Yeah that’s brutal. Loved ones getting old simply sucks but we gotta remember all the great times

I can see that I have 5 private message notifications and a ton of overall notifications but I can’t click on or view them. I’m trying to get Rivals Mod to let me back on with a kind and respectful approach. Fingers crossed

Reactions: t-cock and UNC71-00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT