ADVERTISEMENT

Netflix in deep doodoo with LGBTQ folks

now the pearl clutching about the bathrooms in NC makse so much more sense. every conservative in that state must already assume that any LGBTQIA+ person is a rapist and murder.
You sound homophobic. Where did anybody say, other than you, all are rapist and murderers? Dahmer was gay and a pedo and a murderer that ate his victims. But if the LGBT community is set to defend these types of people they get the blood on themselves. They have to know pedos wont ever be accepted as a ok/normal thing. Sometimes you just cant help but to show us all how special you are DW4

You sound homophobic. Where did anybody say, other than you, all are rapist and murderers? Dahmer was gay and a pedo and a murderer that ate his victims. But if the LGBT community is set to defend these types of people they get the blood on themselves. They have to know pedos wont ever be accepted as a ok/normal thing. Sometimes you just cant help but to show us all how special you are DW4
I didn't think it was possible but you are officially the worst poster on the board, congrats! You had to leapfrog a crapload of weirdos to get there, but you've done it - you are the best at being the worst!

I didn't think it was possible but you are officially the worst poster on the board, congrats! You had to leapfrog a crapload of weirdos to get there, but you've done it - you are the best at being the worst!
I know who your are now....

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Fitzwell
amazing projection. some of your finest.

• Haha
Over the Jeffrey Dahmer story. Because he was a gay pedo that lured kids into his place raped murdered and ate them...

So first, that meme is pretty funny, it made me laugh.

But I actually read the article from "pink news" that "quoted" a few users from tiktok. That is the "backlash" your boy is tweeting about there. A few people on fcking tiktok.

So first, that meme is pretty funny, it made me laugh.

But I actually read the article from "pink news" that "quoted" a few users from tiktok. That is the "backlash" your boy is tweeting about there. A few people on fcking tiktok.
Yes social media pressure from activist in the LGBT community. We will see how much pressure they mount. They didnt get Dave Chappelle fired so I doubt it will work. Kinda like when you guys claimed Trump stole the 2016 election with a few adds on facebook bought by Russian trolls.....

Yes social media pressure from activist in the LGBT community. We will see how much pressure they mount. They didnt get Dave Chappelle fired so I doubt it will work. Kinda like when you guys claimed Trump stole the 2016 election with a few adds on facebook bought by Russian trolls.....
Yes, whenever I think of Jeffrey Dahmer, facebook ads from 2016 immediately come to mind.

Reactions: nytigerfan
I disagree. You took that honor months ago. I kept thinking nytiger or DW4 would put up a fight, but the crap rises to the top. Congrats

Dammit! I'll keep tryin.

• Haha
Netflix bends the knee to the pressure....lol

Lololololol. Honestly, did you spend even a second thinking about this? Or no? Just decided to be outraged over nonsense.

What are the tags for? To help people ID content they might be interested in watching. What other things might have the LGBTQ tag? I'm guessing content that is specifically targetting the LGBTQ community. Which this clearly isn't. It's a crime story.

The tag doesn't exist to warn you that there's a ****ing gay person in the movie. Not at all surprised that you culture warriors seem to think it is.

But, you all are so ready to outraged that you act like childish snowflakes over this.

Did this, in any way, impact your life? No? Ok.

Reactions: dpic73
The truth hurts. Perhaps the alphabet soup community should find a safe room to discuss this.

Lololololol. Honestly, did you spend even a second thinking about this? Or no? Just decided to be outraged over nonsense.

What are the tags for? To help people ID content they might be interested in watching. What other things might have the LGBTQ tag? I'm guessing content that is specifically targetting the LGBTQ community. Which this clearly isn't. It's a crime story.

The tag doesn't exist to warn you that there's a ****ing gay person in the movie. Not at all surprised that you culture warriors seem to think it is.

But, you all are so ready to outraged that you act like childish snowflakes over this.

Well its the LGBTQ community thats upset over the tag. They dont like the fact it draws attention to the fact that he was a gay pedo that killed and ate his victims. I would think it wouldnt matter if gay or straight we could come together and condemn people attacking little kids. Doesnt matter if gay or straight the attacker...

Well its the LGBTQ community thats upset over the tag. They dont like the fact it draws attention to the fact that he was a gay pedo that killed and ate his victims. I would think it wouldnt matter if gay or straight we could come together and condemn people attacking little kids. Doesnt matter if gay or straight the attacker...

Holy shit what a stupid response. Like, just objectively stupid.

The tag isn't a ****ing warning that there are gay people in the movie...

It's so that people looking for content specifically targeted at gay people can find it easily. This is a crime show, not a show specifically targeted at gay people, like say, a gay dating show. Or queer eye for the straight guy.

Why don't you get it?

Nobody actually cares about this but Netflix had to take it down over outrage. Makes sense… If you don’t think about it

It’s truly hilarious listening to leftists cry about culture wars, snowflakes and outrage after the last 5-6 years of frothing at the mouth over Russia and LMNOP nonsense

Couldn’t be a bit more ironic

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Holy shit what a stupid response. Like, just objectively stupid.

The tag isn't a ****ing warning that there are gay people in the movie...

It's so that people looking for content specifically targeted at gay people can find it easily. This is a crime show, not a show specifically targeted at gay people, like say, a gay dating show. Or queer eye for the straight guy.

Why don't you get it?
Have to agree here.

A monster is a monster. No need for any type of tag for this type, except… #monster.

Nobody actually cares about this but Netflix had to take it down over outrage. Makes sense… If you don’t think about it

It’s truly hilarious listening to leftists cry about culture wars, snowflakes and outrage after the last 5-6 years of frothing at the mouth over Russia and LMNOP nonsense

Couldn’t be a bit more ironic
except all of the twitter posts and a thread about it on this very message board you're currently bitching in.

ADVERTISEMENT