ADVERTISEMENT

Never change LSU students. Never change

It's the "neck cheer". They sing the listed words to the beat of the band. Usually every few years the band has to change one of their songs because of the cheer but only takes the student body a game or two to get the new rhythm down with the same words. Not saying I condone the words but there's something to be said for their persistence as a student section.

Umm yeah....give them some credit for stealing a historically black college’s song and then adding obscene language to the end of it. Good job LSU students

Reactions: Charybdis
Say it ain't so, from the same school that this girl attends I don't believe it
BhFxLNI.gif

Nothing wrong with that. I wish Clemson hadn’t lobbied the students to stop doing the F the Seminoles chant.

I’m sure you never watch or say any curse words. I always forget how holy everyone is. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you. I shouldn’t forget that we live in a world of snowflakes.
Oh I do constantly MFer... I just choose to have respect for parents that want to bring their children to a college football game without them going home after hearing a crowd of shitheads chanting, "Suck that tiger dick, bitch!" There's a time a place for that language. Drinking with your buddies at a party or a bar... sure. Not at a stadium with young families in tow.

Oh I do constantly MFer... I just choose to have respect for parents that want to bring their children to a college football game without them going home after hearing a crowd of shitheads chanting, "Suck that tiger dick, bitch!" There's a time a place for that language. Drinking with your buddies at a party or a bar... sure. Not at a stadium with young families in tow.

tenor.gif

I’m sure you never watch or say any curse words. I always forget how holy everyone is. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you. I shouldn’t forget that we live in a world of snowflakes.
There's nothing cool about anyone chanting a bunch of vulgar language at a stadium full of all different aged people. You dont have to be a snwoflake to not want to hear that. Its not okay for people who come to a game and expect to not hear disrespectful things to have to hear that. What if your mom or grandma or 12 year old daughter were sitting beside those students? Its really not that hard to be respectful to people who arent exactly like you. And you dont have to be a female or a certain age to be that way. Throw the old snowflake term out there and feel better about yourself hotshot if thats how you choose to do it.

Umm yeah....give them some credit for stealing a historically black college’s song and then adding obscene language to the end of it. Good job LSU students

Grambling may have been the first school to play it but it's a rap song and plenty of universities have been playing it for decades. LSU just added their own screwed-up twist.

There's nothing cool about anyone chanting a bunch of vulgar language at a stadium full of all different aged people. You dont have to be a snwoflake to not want to hear that. Its not okay for people who come to a game and expect to not hear disrespectful things to have to hear that. What if your mom or grandma or 12 year old daughter were sitting beside those students? Its really not that hard to be respectful to people who arent exactly like you. And you dont have to be a female or a certain age to be that way. Throw the old snowflake term out there and feel better about yourself hotshot if thats how you choose to do it.
It’s a sporting event. Hearing a crowd of students chanting vulgar things won’t chnage their life for the worst. But let’s find more ways for grown ups to complain about college students at a college football game.

I agree that that type of chant is uncalled for in any public setting.... But.....I do love the fact that they were able to say that to a real bunch of BITCHES !!! Lol @ gawga ! They finally got what they deserved !

Reactions: clmtigr1
Not a fan....

Not offended but wouldn’t be proud of our student section if they did this and it was a viral video that people thought was funny.

College kids do college things, but I’d prefer that type of moment not be why people talk about our University.

If I had my son there I’d just have to explain to him that there’s lots of different things in the world, doesn’t make them right (or wrong)....but that doesn’t mean you have to do what everyone else does.

Lulz, the "think of the children" argument is almost always the worst argument in any discussion.

I was at the game, and adults everywhere were laughing. Hell, half the adults, including the women, were chanting it as well.

If your kid is there and hears it (and is at an age where he could even know wtf that means), then you just say that's not something for non-adults. It's that damn simple. This isn't some milestone moment that will scar his character for life.

People need to lighten up. Student sections are a bunch of heavily inebriated 20 year-olds who are basically a mob. If they're not doing dumb, fairly offensive and vulgar shit then it's a sign that the people in them are lame and boring as hell.

Say it ain't so, from the same school that this girl attends I don't believe it
BhFxLNI.gif

That is not a student. That is the mother of a former LSU player. I have forgotten the details, but she was involved, big time, in his recruitment drama.

Lulz, the "think of the children" argument is almost always the worst argument in any discussion.

I was at the game, and adults everywhere were laughing. Hell, half the adults, including the women, were chanting it as well.

If your kid is there and hears it (and is at an age where he could even know wtf that means), then you just say that's not something for non-adults. It's that damn simple. This isn't some milestone moment that will scar his character for life.

People need to lighten up. Student sections are a bunch of heavily inebriated 20 year-olds who are basically a mob. If they're not doing dumb, fairly offensive and vulgar shit then it's a sign that the people in them are lame and boring as hell.

Preach. Not an LSU fan but people crying about the kids forget how fun college was or being a young adult drunk out of ur mind cheering on your favorite team winning a big ass game

Yikes! What a Snowflake!

Not a fan....

Not offended but wouldn’t be proud of our student section if they did this and it was a viral video that people thought was funny.

College kids do college things, but I’d prefer that type of moment not be why people talk about our University.

If I had my son there I’d just have to explain to him that there’s lots of different things in the world, doesn’t make them right (or wrong)....but that doesn’t mean you have to do what everyone else does.
see the students are giving us a teaching moment...we should thank them

That's exactly what I think about. What if my 10 year old little girl was sitting there or my grandparents. That's the biggest problem with society... the prevailing thought that "Im gonna do or say whatever makes me feel good and you will respect my right to do it even if it disrespects other people when I act like a spoiled little punk with no upbringing".

It’s a sporting event. Hearing a crowd of students chanting vulgar things won’t chnage their life for the worst. But let’s find more ways for grown ups to complain about college students at a college football game.
You are a trashy person. Just like most trashy people, you don’t realize how ignorant you sound to your peers. This is why you won’t ever be successful, because while you may seem fun in small doses, most people who spend extended time with you grow tired of your selfishness and immature shenanigans. You are the type of person whose kids have a meltdown in the checkout line at Harris Teeter while you check your Facebook, as everyone looks down on you in disgust.

Most of my family pulls for LSU and they know to leave the kids at home for big home games. I didn’t know we had so many sensitive people on this board.

Not a fan....

I'm not offended by it personally but some people were raised with a little self respect and decency and they choose to teach their children the same things. We cant shield our children from everything indecent in the world but to stand there as a group and yell that makes the whole school look bad.
I've always been proud of the fact that we as a fan base are one of most pleasant and hospitable fan bases according to many opposing fans. Theres something different about Clemson people and I try to uphold the "Clemson Man Needs No Introduction" mantra.

Last edited:
You are a trashy person. Just like most trashy people, you don’t realize how ignorant you sound to your peers. This is why you won’t ever be successful, because while you may seem fun in small doses, most people who spend extended time with you grow tired of your selfishness and immature shenanigans. You are the type of person whose kids have a meltdown in the checkout line at Harris Teeter while you check your Facebook, as everyone looks down on you in disgust.

What if I am sucessful? I also have zero intentions of having kids.

Reactions: clmtigr1
Preach. Not an LSU fan but people crying about the kids forget how fun college was or being a young adult drunk out of ur mind cheering on your favorite team winning a big ass game
All of us didnt act that way in front of children and old folks...drunk or not. My wife asked me not to walk around outside with a beer in my hand out of respect for my mother and father-in-law who live next door and are deeply religious. I drink with my parents but at 43 years old, I give my in laws that respect and put my beer in a cup before I walk outside.
Point being a little decency and common courtesy never hurt anyone.

All of us didnt act that way in front of children and old folks...drunk or not. My wife asked me not to walk around outside with a beer in my hand out of respect for my mother and father-in-law who live next door and are deeply religious. I drink with my parents but at 43 years old, I give my in laws that respect and put my beer in a cup before I walk outside.
Point being a little decency and common courtesy never hurt anyone.
Your wife won’t let you drink beer outside? Damn.

ADVERTISEMENT