ADVERTISEMENT

Never forget pure bloods

Pure blood are guys like this:

FgB5vNSXgAcCxN1.jpg

I am unvaccinated. I had covid somewhat early and decided I didn't need the vaccine. I'm happy that I had to freedom to make that choice. I never understood this narrative. It's amazing to me that they were able to get away with what they did given the extraordinarily limited testing that went into these vaccines. I'm also glad that others had the choice to get the vaccine if that's what they felt was best for them. Our family researched the data, consulted doctors and decided not to..

I'm definitely not a pureblood. I don't know why we have to keep separating ourselves. I'm just a person who had covid and decided not to get the vaccine. We should all want stop creating so much division.

Last edited:
hey, we still dont know what a pure blood is? can you help us with that?

• Wow
Reactions: DW4_2016
what if i got COVID and also had the VAX?
Off topic, but I was told that if you got sick from the Vax, then it meant that it was working and you would not get COVID. Didn't make much sense to me.

Know three people who got the Vax, had a hard time with it, and then got Covid. While I got it, didn't have any issues, and was in the house with a COVID case for 5 days and never caught it.

I am unvaccinated. I had covid somewhat early and decided I didn't need the vaccine. I'm happy that I had to freedom to make that choice. I never understood this narrative. It's amazing to me that they were able to get away with what they did given the extraordinarily limited testing that went into these vaccines. I'm also glad that others had the choice to get the vaccine if that's what they felt was best for them. Our family researched the data, consulted doctors and decided not to..

I'm definitely not a pureblood. I don't know why we have to keep separating ourselves. I'm just a person who had covid and decided not to get the vaccine. We should all want stop creating so much division.
So just forgive and forget? All those people who pushed for the unvaccinated to lose their jobs, treated them like they were subhuman, wanted them essentially removed from society… You want people to just say “ahhh shucks, stuff happens, no biggy”?

So just forgive and forget? All those people who pushed for the unvaccinated to lose their jobs, treated them like they were subhuman, wanted them essentially removed from society… You want people to just say “ahhh shucks, stuff happens, no biggy”?

No sir.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT