ADVERTISEMENT

New Missouri COVID Whistleblower: HOSPITALS are LYING to the public about COVID… and I CAN PROVE IT

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Wow!! Its getting deeper down the rabbit hole daily.

By Ben Wetmore
Published September 16, 2021 at 7:30am
Another COVID whistleblower has come forward as exclusively reported by Gateway Pundit to allege that the statistics about ICU’s being overrun are wildly inflated, over-reported, and in many cases an outright LIE by political officials.
Josh Snider worked in facilities management at Missouri Baptist Medical Center or “MBMC”, “I watched our hospital administrators say in the media that our intensive care units were overflowing with COVID patients, at 98% capacity, knowing that it was a complete and utter lie.”
THIS MISSOURI HOSPITAL NEVER HAD 98% ICU OCCUPANCY, ADMINISTRATORS LIED TO UNCRITICAL MEDIA
Snider relates that the MBMC hospital, part of a larger $5.5 billion annual network within the Barnes Jewish hospital system in St. Louis, Missouri, actually shut down three out of four floors of intensive care during COVID because they were UNUSED.
HOSPITAL SHUT DOWN ICU FLOORS, DRAMATICALLY REDUCING CAPACITY
TRENDING:
New Missouri COVID Whistleblower: HOSPITALS are LYING to the public about COVID... and I CAN PROVE IT
“And even after shutting down three-fourths of our ICU capacity, they were still never more than 50% full with that drastically reduced overall capacity. These medical systems that are saying they are overrun with COVID patients are likely LYING TO THE PUBLIC,” Snider said.
image2-2-1.jpeg

Empty hospital ICU wing during COVID: no COVID patients to admit!

image1-2-1.jpeg

Snider says that three out of floor ICU floors were closed because there were no COVID patients to put in them. So when hospitals like theirs say they are at 98% of capacity, they are LYING.

image0-2-1.jpeg

COVID whistleblower Josh Snider took photos of 3 of 4 of the MBMC ICU wings SHUT DOWN because there were no COVID patients to admit during the pandemic.
MBMC has refused to comment for this story after repeated requests for comment.
Snider provided documentary proof of the COVID case load of the MBMC system, whose COVID patients do not track national trends, and where the number of COVID patients in ICU were, at many points, a single, solitary person.
“I would have to adjust the airflow in some of the rooms of people in the ICU with COVID, they were fine. I believe in COVID, I know it’s serious, but I also personally saw people who were fine, they had a terminal case of boredom. I spoke with these people and they weren’t sick at all, they felt fine but were told they had to stay there. Many brought their PlayStations with them to waste away the days with video games instead.”
WHISTLEBLOWER TALKED TO PATIENTS IN INTENSIVE CARE WHO WERE FINE, BORED, PLAYING VIDEO GAMES
This matches news today from World Net Daily that many COVID hospitalizations were for mild or non-existent cases.
The case charts published by the MBMC hospital chain also demonstrate that COVID hospitalizations were always very minor. Snider says their ICU COVID capacity was 60 patients.
Snider provided an INSIDER CHART from the hospital that shows VERY DIFFERENT NUMBERS than were being reported to the public and to the government.
Screen-Shot-2021-09-16-at-12.56.06-AM.jpg

This chart was INTERNAL and distributed to employees of MBMC. In it, you can see that the number of COVID patients in critical care was always under 20. The hospital shut down 3 of 4 ICU wings, and in the remaining one had the capacity for 60 beds/patients. They never came close to being at capacity for COVID ICU patients.
These charts, provided by Snider, show that there was a relatively normal track for COVID infections at the MBMC Center, an acute care facility in St. Louis. Even during periods of infection spikes in the national population, those spikes are not found in the hospital data. As well, the bottom line showing serious cases of COVID requiring intensive care remain significantly small and reduced throughout the months of the pandemic.
HERE IS THE CHART RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC, where the LIES CAN BE SEEN
INTERNAL: on August 18, 2021, MBMC said they had 19 COVID patients in ICU.
EXTERNAL: on August 20, 2021, MBMC told the public they had 35.3 COVID patients in ICU.
THE PUBLIC NUMBERS ARE OFF FROM THE INTERNAL REPORTS OF COVID PATIENTS IN THE ICU BY ALMOST 100%
Here is the chart generated from information submitted to the US Department of Health and Human Services, as published by the Gannett News Service:
Screen-Shot-2021-09-16-at-1.05.36-AM.jpg

The overstated COVID ICU statistics are visible here. Not only is this chart misrepresenting reality because it doesn’t account for the three ICU wings that were shut down, but the actual numbers presented are almost 100% off what they were reporting to employees internally.
The government reports this data very poorly on this site as well.
Snider has provided his personal statement, documentary evidence, and clear data discrepancies that all suggest that hospitals are not telling the public the truth about the COVID pandemic.
“The real flu season in the hospital was always more serious than COVID has been,” Snider said. “Flu season in a hospital is very challenging, and even the tamest flu season in years past was still worse than COVID has been so far. The people who have been suffering and sadly dying are clearly people who are hundreds of pounds overweight, and people with multiple other comorbidities like stage 4 cancer. I’m not a Doctor, but the response and panic to this virus is clearly wildly disproportionate to reality.”

Reactions: PawsFan_
While COVID cases have risen slightly the last couple of days, they are still tracking downward overall. But you don't hear that in the media. It's too hard to look at and analyze true numbers.

Last edited:
Reactions: PAWrocka
While COVID cases have risen slightly the last couple of days, they are still tracking downward overall. But you don't here that in the media. It's too hard to look at and analyze true numbers.
Ive talked about my buddy who is the director of nursing over at Anne Arundel Medical Center up here in Maryland. AAMC is one of the largest Hospitals in the state.

Last time we chatted (over Labor Day) he said their Covid ward was busy, but nothing like it was earlier in the year or last year at this time. Completely anecdotal, I know .... and also Maryland has one of the highest vaccination rates in the the country, over labor day he only had 1 patient on a ICU bed in his COVID ward that was vaccinated. She was 83 ...... 1 out of 18.

My colleagues and friends in the UK have told me that the Delta variant has pretty well burned through the UK and they are back to early summer/ late spring levels.

Since we are about 8 weeks behind europe, I suspect that in about 4 weeks, Delta variant cases will plummet and the Biden admin will claim its due to their "mandates" .... which of course wont be true at all .....

By Ben Wetmore
Another COVID whistleblower has come forward as exclusively reported by Gateway Pundit to allege that the statistics about ICU’s being overrun are wildly inflated, over-reported, and in many cases an outright LIE by political officials.
Josh Snider worked in facilities management at Missouri Baptist Medical Center or “MBMC”, “I watched our hospital administrators say in the media that our intensive care units were overflowing with COVID patients, at 98% capacity, knowing that it was a complete and utter lie.”
THIS MISSOURI HOSPITAL NEVER HAD 98% ICU OCCUPANCY, ADMINISTRATORS LIED TO UNCRITICAL MEDIA
Snider relates that the MBMC hospital, part of a larger $5.5 billion annual network within the Barnes Jewish hospital system in St. Louis, Missouri, actually shut down three out of four floors of intensive care during COVID because they were UNUSED.
TRENDING:
New Missouri COVID Whistleblower: HOSPITALS are LYING to the public about COVID... and I CAN PROVE IT
“And even after shutting down three-fourths of our ICU capacity, they were still never more than 50% full with that drastically reduced overall capacity. These medical systems that are saying they are overrun with COVID patients are likely LYING TO THE PUBLIC,” Snider said.
image2-2-1.jpeg

image1-2-1.jpeg

Snider says that three out of floor ICU floors were closed because there were no COVID patients to put in them. So when hospitals like theirs say they are at 98% of capacity, they are LYING.

image0-2-1.jpeg

COVID whistleblower Josh Snider took photos of 3 of 4 of the MBMC ICU wings SHUT DOWN because there were no COVID patients to admit during the pandemic.
Snider provided documentary proof of the COVID case load of the MBMC system, whose COVID patients do not track national trends, and where the number of COVID patients in ICU were, at many points, a single, solitary person.
“I would have to adjust the airflow in some of the rooms of people in the ICU with COVID, they were fine. I believe in COVID, I know it’s serious, but I also personally saw people who were fine, they had a terminal case of boredom. I spoke with these people and they weren’t sick at all, they felt fine but were told they had to stay there. Many brought their PlayStations with them to waste away the days with video games instead.”
WHISTLEBLOWER TALKED TO PATIENTS IN INTENSIVE CARE WHO WERE FINE, BORED, PLAYING VIDEO GAMES
This matches news today from World Net Daily that many COVID hospitalizations were for mild or non-existent cases.
The case charts published by the MBMC hospital chain also demonstrate that COVID hospitalizations were always very minor. Snider says their ICU COVID capacity was 60 patients.
Snider provided an INSIDER CHART from the hospital that shows VERY DIFFERENT NUMBERS than were being reported to the public and to the government.

This chart was INTERNAL and distributed to employees of MBMC. In it, you can see that the number of COVID patients in critical care was always under 20. The hospital shut down 3 of 4 ICU wings, and in the remaining one had the capacity for 60 beds/patients. They never came close to being at capacity for COVID ICU patients.
These charts, provided by Snider, show that there was a relatively normal track for COVID infections at the MBMC Center, an acute care facility in St. Louis. Even during periods of infection spikes in the national population, those spikes are not found in the hospital data. As well, the bottom line showing serious cases of COVID requiring intensive care remain significantly small and reduced throughout the months of the pandemic.

THE PUBLIC NUMBERS ARE OFF FROM THE INTERNAL REPORTS OF COVID PATIENTS IN THE ICU BY ALMOST 100%

Here is the chart generated from information submitted to the US Department of Health and Human Services, as published by the Gannett News Service:

The overstated COVID ICU statistics are visible here. Not only is this chart misrepresenting reality because it doesn’t account for the three ICU wings that were shut down, but the actual numbers presented are almost 100% off what they were reporting to employees internally.
Snider has provided his personal statement, documentary evidence, and clear data discrepancies that all suggest that hospitals are not telling the public the truth about the COVID pandemic.
“The real flu season in the hospital was always more serious than COVID has been,” Snider said. “Flu season in a hospital is very challenging, and even the tamest flu season in years past was still worse than COVID has been so far. The people who have been suffering and sadly dying are clearly people who are hundreds of pounds overweight, and people with multiple other comorbidities like stage 4 cancer. I’m not a Doctor, but the response and panic to this virus is clearly wildly disproportionate to reality.”
So you are telling me that ALL the hospitals with literally thousands of people working there are ALL lying to us? And as proof, you offer one person telling us this? OK, sure.

So you are telling me that ALL the hospitals with literally thousands of people working there are ALL lying to us? And as proof, you offer one person telling us this? OK, sure.

The logical leaps made in that article, from a claim, to using the word "likely" to then proclaiming that all hospitals are lying are batshit insane.

The logical leaps made in that article, from a claim, to using the word "likely" to then proclaiming that all hospitals are lying are batshit insane.

It's baffling. I talk literally daily to nurses and Doctors from Prisma in Greenville and they are all very consistent with the message they tell me. It's crazy, they are exhausted, and it's unvaccinated people. I've heard the same story from probably 50+ current employees.

It's baffling. I talk literally daily to nurses and Doctors from Prisma in Greenville and they are all very consistent with the message they tell me. It's crazy, they are exhausted, and it's unvaccinated people. I've heard the same story from probably 50+ current employees.
The part they aren't reporting is that when there are available beds, many times they can't be used because there's no one to staff all the additional ICU beds and that's the reason they are unoccupied. Not because they aren't needed but because there is a doctor/nurse shortage.

The part they aren't reporting is that when there are available beds, many times they can't be used because there's no one to staff all the additional ICU beds and that's the reason they are unoccupied. Not because they aren't needed but because there is a doctor/nurse shortage.
and THIS is the problem I have with the people that won't get the vaccine. If you want to believe whatever fruitcake of the month cure is being peddled... fine. I hope it works for you. If you want to pass on getting a vaccine and take your chances... that's fine too, and your odds of coming through w/o serious problems are pretty good. It's all personal choice and I'm absolutely about that...

BUT the healthcare system is pretty stressed by COVID. Whether it's lack of ICU beds or the staff to monitor those beds doesn't matter. A couple of weeks ago our (Republican) governor gave hospitals in Idaho permission to start rationing healthcare b/c there were only 4 ICU beds available in the state. What that means is that if two people have to go to the hospital and into ICU beds and there's only one left, the Drs are going to pick the person most likely to survive and the other person has to go somewhere else...

AND that's where I have the problem. The vaccine is pretty effective and even if you have a breakthrough infection, your chances of being seriously ill are pretty low. But if I have a heart attack or get in a car crash, I may be unable to be treated b/c some 30 something year old that didn't believe in COVID is taking up that ICU bead. And that's the crux of it for me. You can absolutely choose not to get vaccinated, but when you start taking away space others may need b/c of your choices... It's not just YOU. So if you make that choice and you get really sick... man up and take another dose of horse paste... but don't take up space in hospitals b/c you couldn't be bothered to get a shot.

I'm just saying it happened there and there are more whistle-blowers out there if anyone wants to listen. The dude took those pics.

I'm just saying it happened there and there are more whistle-blowers out there if anyone wants to listen. The dude took those pics.
Sure man... Again, thousands of people at hundreds of hospitals are saying that Hospitals are full. Our Republican Governor in Idaho gave hospitals permission to ration healthcare if needed and announced that there were single digit ICU beds available in the state. He MUST be lying right? Your whistleblower says so.

Ive talked about my buddy who is the director of nursing over at Anne Arundel Medical Center up here in Maryland. AAMC is one of the largest Hospitals in the state.

Last time we chatted (over Labor Day) he said their Covid ward was busy, but nothing like it was earlier in the year or last year at this time. Completely anecdotal, I know .... and also Maryland has one of the highest vaccination rates in the the country, over labor day he only had 1 patient on a ICU bed in his COVID ward that was vaccinated. She was 83 ...... 1 out of 18.

My colleagues and friends in the UK have told me that the Delta variant has pretty well burned through the UK and they are back to early summer/ late spring levels.

Since we are about 8 weeks behind europe, I suspect that in about 4 weeks, Delta variant cases will plummet and the Biden admin will claim its due to their "mandates" .... which of course wont be true at all .....

BUT....close to 90% of the population in the UK is vaccinated. If more people in the US weren't stupid and got vaccinated then yes, Delta would have peaked and the drop would have been happening way faster. The drop is inevitably happening but it has been very slow--the wave hit its peak and then kind of stalled at the apex but is slowly dropping.

The drop happened in the UK at the beginning of August, so already at that 8 week mark--and I don't know why you have the US 8 weeks behind--never seen any data to support that (but please post it, I'd love to see it).

The other part of this is that covid, like other viruses, does appear to have some connection with seasonal changes. Colder weather--more isolation, etc. Last year there was a drop with winter coming, so hopefully, that will happen again.

But this is another really, really stupid post Growls. Why didn't delta hit some states harder than others?? The vaccination rate of states--this isn't hard. States with higher vaccination rates have seen a smaller wave with delta. Rural areas and unvaccinated areas have been hit harder.

How about listening to actual people that are having or have had to search for ICU beds for care in places like Idaho, Texas, etc etc. Hospitals are for-profit institutions in the US and don't want to have a surplus of beds and services that aren't being put to use. A small bump in the need for care has drastic impacts--it isn't a system built for shocks or large capacity (that doesn't make money...). So logically--yes, the system is vulnerable no matter what gateway pundit (a propaganda media outlet) wants to say.

And sorry--COVID AND DELTA are REAL. Just because some places are hit harder and hospital levels go up and down doesn't change that.

Reactions: yoshi121374

By Ben Wetmore
TRENDING:
image2-2-1.jpeg

image1-2-1.jpeg

image0-2-1.jpeg

Oh no "three out of floor ICU floors" the real scandal is that GATEWAY couldn't afford an editor.

But here are some BIG problems with the article from just a simple logic test. The internal document is from early, mid August--and shows things are starting to increase. We are in Sept--why no documents about Sept when capacity would have been hit. The link of the article doesn't even say when they shut down the floors--what part of Covid. Snider isn't being specific. Of course, covid didn't hit Missou hard all of the time--super sus and misleading.

Real quick sleuth job--you see the photo has room numbers in one pic on the top left hand corner?? Rooms 453-466?? Guess what--with some google powers found out THOSE AREN'T ICU ROOMS. They are first floor rooms that would have nothing to do with covid treatment.

Those rooms are by the cafeteria. Lol. The surgery center is all the second floor with rooms 2301 and above.

Would you please stop reading Gateway pundit's trash?

Oh no "three out of floor ICU floors" the real scandal is that GATEWAY couldn't afford an editor.

But here are some BIG problems with the article from just a simple logic test. The internal document is from early, mid August--and shows things are starting to increase. We are in Sept--why no documents about Sept when capacity would have been hit. The link of the article doesn't even say when they shut down the floors--what part of Covid. Snider isn't being specific. Of course, covid didn't hit Missou hard all of the time--super sus and misleading.

Real quick sleuth job--you see the photo has room numbers in one pic on the top left hand corner?? Rooms 453-466?? Guess what--with some google powers found out THOSE AREN'T ICU ROOMS. They are first floor rooms that would have nothing to do with covid treatment.

Those rooms are by the cafeteria. Lol. The surgery center is all the second floor with rooms 2301 and above.

Would you please stop reading Gateway pundit's trash?
That doesn't prove anything. The guy that originated this revealed his name. He can only be hurt by doing this. You are fishing based on these pics which was just part of the story.

Some of these hospitals are closing down floors and in some cases laying off certain types of employees and then saying capacity has been reached when in reality they shut down part of the hospital.

ADVERTISEMENT