ADVERTISEMENT

NEW: Sinema Announces Support for Democrats’ $740 Billion Tax-and-Spend Bill After Manchin Strikes Deal with Schumer

There are some legitimate pockets that aren’t paying enough in taxes. You know who is though? The family making $400K+/yr - the threshold Biden publicly set as who he would target for tax increases.
that's a fair point and i don't agree with the $400k threshold.

I wonder if theres gonna be a theme to who gets audited…sure they wont stoop to egregious lows with their interpretations of the most obscure tax laws in order to generate violation headlines for targeted individuals.
This is exactly what is going to happen. The justice department and FBI have already been politicized and weaponized to take out their political ‘enemies’. (This started with Obama) Next is the IRS.

Reactions: 97ClemsonMac
This is exactly what is going to happen. The justice department and FBI have already been politicized and weaponized to take out their political ‘enemies’. (This started with Obama) Next is the IRS.
Lois lerner already happened. This is just loading the irs with stormtroopers to scale the operation she put in place.

that's a fair point and i don't agree with the $400k threshold.

Very few things politically get my goat like the following:

Argument: Wall street billionaires and giant corporations need to pay their fair share!!!

Solution: Raise taxes on families making $400K! Tax the rich!

☝️ many of whom already face the full force of of our progressive tax brackets and do not have access to significant tax avoidance measures like businesses or the truly wealthy.

Reactions: WapPride
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT