ADVERTISEMENT

NEW STUDY : HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE WAS SAVING LIVES WHEN THEY BANNED IT

Well big pharma and their bought and paid for politicians weren't going to get filthy rich off of that.

Besides the economy was humming along and the election was upon us so they had to crash the economy with government ordered shutdowns and show everyone how big daddy government was going to take care of all of us.

All we had to do was give up a little freedom, wear their masks, stay indoors, take their shots and vote Democrat so we could be saved from the big bad orange man and the China virus. "Build Back Better" they said. Half of America took the bait from China Joe hook, line and sinker.

Really sad thing is that the majority of them are dumb enough to vote for him again. Maybe the "Build Back Better" wasn't supposed to kick in until puddin head's second term.

Yes, Biden was wrong to shut down the economy in 2020.

MW-ID485_20trum_ZG_20200331180826.jpg

Reactions: dpic73
I'm a manager and it's flat impossible to keep a secret at work about the most miniscule thing, but I'm supposed to believe that the government can kill millions, in anplot that would require at least 100s of people can be totally secret and never leak.
That's one of the arguments against September 11 conspiracy theories. And it makes sense in the US.

China is a different world. Could they keep something like this secret? Maybe. Remember how strictly they were able to enforce quarantines. You go out in the street and protest a quarantine, you probably are gonna find yourself very dead or at least arrested.

A government has an easier time controlling its citizens when the citizens know there is very real chance that the government will shoot them if they step out of line. And China will do just that.

Again - not arguing that China DID do this thing, but I am saying it is not as far fetched as some think.

Last edited:
When you talk about “China” it’s a non-starter. We don’t deal with a country, democracy or a culture. Xi Peing is a totalitarian dictator. He is in total control. He is completely isolated. He has killed many people who have simply brought him bad news. He’s a total psychopath. Pure evil. He doesn’t have a real picture of what’s going on in his own country most of the time. This is what is frustrating. You have to think of “China” in this regard. Xi is a pure communist and has only one rule- by whatever means necessary. He is responsible for millions of deaths in his own country through various horrific means. Child labor, slave labor, genocide, medical experimentation that would make Mengeles green with envy. Vivisection. His evil knows no bounds. We have a President who has been bought and paid for by him. Of that I have zero doubt.
All that being said imo it’s most likely that the release of the virus was accidental. Xi tried to hide it from the world as long as he could. He may have however realized once the cat was out of the bag that it would benefit himself if he made sure it spread far and wide before admitting it’s outbreak- this DOES make sense completely. He would absolutely drag everyone else down with him to mitigate damage by infecting the rest of the world. This to me is the most logical take of what happened. It hard to make sense of the man however because he is so psychotic. He is as evil a man that’s ever lived based on what many who’ve escaped describe as going on there.
What’s just as disturbing or more is the corruption of our own government and the ignorance of Trump to let the lockdown happen. He did this partially because of political pressure and his reelection chances but it was still the wrong thing to do. There was, and is zero science to support locking down and Deborah Birx admitted it last year in her book. He is also last time I checked so stupid he’s still touting the jabs. Anyone who trusts those in power over us is imo a complete idiot.
One good takeaway here - the issue is not the Chinese PEOPLE. It's the Chinese GOVERNMENT.

Two different things.

I'll mock you now unless your relatives were two of the nine cases linked to the J&J vaccine. There has been no conclusive evidence that MRNA vaccines have contributed to deaths and I don't care what you read on the dark web. Damn you're a crazy person SMH
Your a pedo supporter if not one yourself. Your full of vile and hate for anybody that doesnt go along with what your touting. Your deranged and lack IQ or have the ability to use logic or think in a rational way. You post tons of leftist propaganda from leftist sites and blast anything from the right or even independent sources unless it supports you. When it doesnt support you its blasted as rightwing. Your so deep in your cult think I dont think there is hope for you. I noticed you havent even said the radical trans movement should stop making threats and stop attacking Christians. You wont even condemn them. Instead you blame the victims. Dont be a lowlife pos all your life. Your tribal and thats not good. People on our side can condemn people on our side. We all have issues with Trump and can talk about them. Ive never seen you do that. You defend your side no matter what.

Your a pedo supporter if not one yourself. Your full of vile and hate for anybody that doesnt go along with what your touting. Your deranged and lack IQ or have the ability to use logic or think in a rational way. You post tons of leftist propaganda from leftist sites and blast anything from the right or even independent sources unless it supports you. When it doesnt support you its blasted as rightwing. Your so deep in your cult think I dont think there is hope for you. I noticed you havent even said the radical trans movement should stop making threats and stop attacking Christians. You wont even condemn them. Instead you blame the victims. Dont be a lowlife pos all your life. Your tribal and thats not good. People on our side can condemn people on our side. We all have issues with Trump and can talk about them. Ive never seen you do that. You defend your side no matter what.
"You're"

That's the stuff that drives me crazy. Donald Trump isn't just a shady businessman, he is a really bad,reallyshady, scumbag businessman who has a long, extremely well documented history as all of this.

Somehow, that guy has managed to convince his disciples that he is the sole arbiter of truth and honor, and that anyone who disagrees is lying,"deep state" or a "RINO".

It's a masterful marketing job,and total, and complete bullshit. During the 2016 election he said crazy shit like ," we are gonna build a wall and Mexico is gonna pay for it" and everyone who I knew laughed at it because they knew that it was ridiculous and would never happen. Somehow he struck a nrwber and convinced people like @TigerGrowls that this was real and would happen. Obviously it worked, and he was elected. What's nuts is he didn't accomplish this stuff that we all knew was outrageous and ridiculous and he convinced his followers that it wasn't his fault, but the "deep state" thwarted him, nevermind that they were all people he hired.

It's totally nuts.
I have a question. Has the SOB ever won a lawsuit of any kind? If so, I'm not aware of it. The only thing he uses the Courts for is delay. Delay pay, delay accountability, delay any other thing he can think of that requires him to do anything just or proper. He is, a man of zero integrity and a man you would ever want to do business with. In short, in the words of Milton, he is a man who lives a burden to the earth.

I have a question. Has the SOB ever won a lawsuit of any kind? If so, I'm not aware of it. The only thing he uses the Courts for is delay. Delay pay, delay accountability, delay any other thing he can think of that requires him to do anything just or proper. He is, a man of zero integrity and a man you would ever want to do business with. In short, in the words of Milton, he is a man who lives a burden to the earth.

Nope. That's also why he can't get a good lawyer. Who wants to work for that asshole?

You guys get triggered way too easy.

The 2020 election was the most secure, fairest election in our history. There was no fraud. Trump simply got his ass beat by Biden, and because he was so embarrassed by getting his ass handed to him, he made up lies about election fraud that a bunch of rubes with no lives of their own latched onto.

The 2020 election was the most secure, fairest election in our history. There was no fraud. Trump simply got his ass beat by Biden, and because he was so embarrassed by getting his ass handed to him, he made up lies about election fraud that a bunch of rubes with no lives of their own latched onto.
That's your story anyway........

It's actually not nuts, but I do find it baffling. Personally, whether I like you or not, if you are going to say or do something that belies common sense, you are going to have to explain yourself... every time. And it needs to make sense from a logical standpoint or you've lost me. That's just the way I am.

But that's not the way a lot of people are. Lot's of people (maybe even most people) are primarily driven by instinct, emotion, or faith in what they believe. Facts don't really move them like they do people like me. It's not an accident that Trump is a big hit among the evangelicals in America. Support for Trump and belief in a religion come from the same place. Facts are simply not the driving force here. You can show a evangelical Christian all the fossil records and evidence for evolution that you want to and that will not shake their belief in Creationism. It's a tenant of their religion and facts are not going to change that b/c it's based on faith, not facts.

Support of Trump comes from that same place. That's why showing Trumpians the facts has no effect. There are folks (and I've done this before) that believe that Trump is a "straight shooter" and tells us the truth. I've shown them video of him saying things that are clearly lies. Probably one of the easiest is the US Steele claim from Trump saying that they were going to open several new factories (thanks to Trump). US Steele immediately said they had no plans to do that and never had, nor had they ever told Trump this. Clearly a lie. The person I showed this too, simply nodded and smiled... and the next day was back to saying what a straight shooter Trump is. And they BELIEVE it.

It is very frustrating to me, but that's the way it is. Hell, there are still people that believe that Jim Baker got a raw deal. That's just how some are.
Are you a proud supporter of the "facts" concerning the current administration. I don't say president because we don't have one.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
So you're saying you'll completely trust France's medical studies over our own? Or is it because you agree with it since you think it owns the libs?
People are reading your reply and shaking their heads, wondering if some of our good, tiger-loving friends will ever get it. We remain hopeful, at least until 2024. Let's stick to big city crime and liberal DAs so we can agree! :)

People are reading your reply and shaking their heads, wondering if some of our good, tiger-loving friends will ever get it. We remain hopeful, at least until 2024. Let's stick to big city crime and liberal DAs so we can agree! :)
Nah, just for the record, you're wrong about everything else lol

• Haha
Reactions: 81TigerKen
Are you a proud supporter of the "facts" concerning the current administration. I don't say president because we don't have one.
This is part of the problem. We do have a President. Just not a very good one. Trump used to be President, and he wasn't very good either. But he was my President. And Biden IS my President. You can tell b/c they took the oath of office on January 20th.

I'm a proud supporter of the facts... period. For this administration and all the others. The same rules/facts should apply to everyone equally.

Never said it was all my views squidward. You get triggered easy.
If by triggered... You mean laughing my ass off at your crazy beliefs, then yep, I'm triggered.

You could have posted anything or nothing, but you posted NWO bat shit crazy stuff. You should just own it man... The tin foil hat is a good look on you.

Anyone who's followed your crackpot election theories for the last couple of years will have no trouble believing that you think Hillary Clinton is running a baby eating club out of Pizza Hut. Just own it.

Reactions: yoshi121374
If by triggered... You mean laughing my ass off at your crazy beliefs, then yep, I'm triggered.

You could have posted anything or nothing, but you posted NWO bat shit crazy stuff. You should just own it man... The tin foil hat is a good look on you.

Anyone who's followed your crackpot election theories for the last couple of years will have no trouble believing that you think Hillary Clinton is running a baby eating club out of Pizza Hut. Just own it.
You are just triggered and confused.

You are just triggered and confused.
Absolutely to both! I am most confused that a person that seemingly has a normal level of intelligence thinks we are all about to get computer chipped, forbidden to use cash, and implement a digital world currency. AND THOSE ARE THE MOST BELIEVABLE ONES... The artificial wombs, beastiality, and legalization of pedafilia are simply icing on the cake!

Reactions: yoshi121374
Absolutely to both! I am most confused that a person that seemingly has a normal level of intelligence thinks we are all about to get computer chipped, forbidden to use cash, and implement a digital world currency. AND THOSE ARE THE MOST BELIEVABLE ONES... The artificial wombs, beastiality, and legalization of pedafilia are simply icing on the cake!
I never said that I believed all that either. Booyah!

This is part of the problem. We do have a President. Just not a very good one. Trump used to be President, and he wasn't very good either. But he was my President. And Biden IS my President. You can tell b/c they took the oath of office on January 20th.

I'm a proud supporter of the facts... period. For this administration and all the others. The same rules/facts should apply to everyone equally.
I certainly agree with your last statement.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT