ADVERTISEMENT

**New** What to do

@Cris_Ard , are you prepared for the day on the WZ when they announce full cancellation?
Are you ready to be a crisis counselor/ referee/moderator/ therapist?
I rebuke this post!

WarmWaryCoqui-max-1mb.gif

This is nothing more than a political weapon!
My stance on this board is well documented & there are those on this board who vehemently disagree with me & that’s fine. Like I’ve said Many, many times, time will Prove me right. What we are witnessing is an attempt by the NWO Beast System to take America over. I’ve been studying the NWO for almost 30 years & Bible Prophecy for over 35! If you like our way of life, going to sporting events, traveling, earning enough money to be able to do those things, you better take heed to what’s REALLY going on. The 11th Goal of The NWO is “To Keep People EVERYWHERE From Deciding Their Own Destinies By Means Of CREATING One CRiSIS AFTER Another & MANAGING Such Crisises!”

JESUS Said In Mathew 24 Regarding The End Times, “If It Were Possible, EVEN The ELECT Would Be DECEIVED!”
Revelation 12 Says, “Satan DECEIVES The WHOLE WORLD!” How... By Lying & Tricking The Masses!
This Manufactured, That’s Right, Manufactured Virus Is Being Used As A Weapon To Keep Businesses Closed, People Out Of Work & Will Eventually Be Used To Close As Many Precincts As Possible, Which Would Force Citizens To Mail Their Voting Ballots In, Which Will Lead To Massive Voter Fraud. I’ve said it Before & I’ll Say It Again, If Trump Is Ousted, Kiss Your Freedoms Goodbye! I’ve Listed A Host Of Oppressive Laws They Will Impose On Us In The Conspiracy Thread In The Round Table. Sporting Events We Love To Watch & Attend Are In Serious Jeopardy! Y’all Scoff & Ridicule All You Want But Time Will Prove Me Right! Many Of Y’all Have NO Idea How Evil & Wicked These People Are! Just So You Know, They Call You & I “USELESS EATERS!” They Are Behind What You See In Seattle, NY, California etc.... These People Worship Satan, One Cannot Be In The NWO Without Giving Their Allegiance To Lucifer! That’s a FACT!!!

My stance on this board is well documented & there are those on this board who vehemently disagree with me & that’s fine. Like I’ve said Many, many times, time will Prove me right. What we are witnessing is an attempt by the NWO Beast System to take America over. I’ve been studying the NWO for almost 30 years & Bible Prophecy for over 35! If you like our way of life, going to sporting events, traveling, earning enough money to be able to do those things, you better take heed to what’s REALLY going on. The 11th Goal of The NWO is “To Keep People EVERYWHERE From Deciding Their Own Destinies By Means Of CREATING One CRiSIS AFTER Another & MANAGING Such Crisises!”

JESUS Said In Mathew 24 Regarding The End Times, “If It Were Possible, EVEN The ELECT Would Be DECEIVED!”
Revelation 12 Says, “Satan DECEIVES The WHOLE WORLD!” How... By Lying & Tricking The Masses!
This Manufactured, That’s Right, Manufactured Virus Is Being Used As A Weapon To Keep Businesses Closed, People Out Of Work & Will Eventually Be Used To Close As Many Precincts As Possible, Which Would Force Citizens To Mail Their Voting Ballots In, Which Will Lead To Massive Voter Fraud. I’ve said it Before & I’ll Say It Again, If Trump Is Ousted, Kiss Your Freedoms Goodbye! I’ve Listed A Host Of Oppressive Laws They Will Impose On Us In The Conspiracy Thread In The Round Table. Sporting Events We Love To Watch & Attend Are In Serious Jeopardy! Y’all Scoff & Ridicule All You Want But Time Will Prove Me Right! Many Of Y’all Have NO Idea How Evil & Wicked These People Are! Just So You Know, They Call You & I “USELESS EATERS!” They Are Behind What You See In Seattle, NY, California etc.... These People Worship Satan, One Cannot Be In The NWO Without Giving Their Allegiance To Lucifer! That’s a FACT!!!
Oh boy, who let @areeves out this time?

It’s completely okay for tens of thousands of people to protest in the streets, even destroy property and looting businesses in the name of progress. But it’s “bad optics” to play football or return to school.

That says it all about the current state of affairs and the media in this country.

@Paul Strelow I don’t disagree with your thoughts about perceived “bad optics”.

It just saddens me regarding the level of hypocrisy it takes to make that predominant narrative in this country When comparing returning to school being bad versus protesting and looting being acceptable and worth the risk.

giphy.gif

You sir are an idiot.

Players more likely to drown than to die of Covid.
Wonder if the ban extends to Dabo having the annual day at the lake with the players? Safety first.

For those who have genuine curiosity about the actual "science*, see the Prager U video for a reasoned, adult perspective.

For those who recently ran crazy with riot, arson, insurrection, and pillage en masse, where were your convictions about social distancing? The uptick of Covid cases coincides with your anarchy. Avg age of cases peaking now is 31. They are not dying, unless they have underlying other factors.

This self destruction is so very sadly avoidable.

Find Pastor Larry Gaiters on YouTube. Very informative.

Reactions: dbowers2008

I actually agree with everything you just wrote. I follow Paul McGuire who wrote a book called Mass Awakening. He explains how the top people in the NWO quite possibly communicate directly with Satan himself. It’s all leading up to a 1 World Government, Currency & Religion thats talked about in The Revelation that was written 2,000 years ago. Pretty simple to see actually

EDIT: These are the same people that are funding CNN & other news networks who’s ratings are in the gutter but they keep reporting propaganda instead of news.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
For folks who think COVID is a hoax or tame, there is a lot of space between death and life for the disease to do damage. We really could have limited this disease to “embers” as Trump likes to say but “temporary freedom” was more preferable than wearing masks and social distancing for many people.

Now Atlanta is going back to Phase 1. Other cities will follow. Why is Europe declining in cases while the US is soon to hit 100,000 cases a day? It isn’t because we are doing so much more testing. It is because we are harvesting what we sowed.

For folks who think COVID is a hoax or tame, there is a lot of space between death and life for the disease to do damage. We really could have limited this disease to “embers” as Trump likes to say but “temporary freedom” was more preferable than wearing masks and social distancing for many people.

Now Atlanta is going back to Phase 1. Other cities will follow. Why is Europe declining in cases while the US is soon to hit 100,000 cases a day? It isn’t because we are doing so much more testing. It is because we are harvesting what we sowed.
It’s because the leadership is terrible.

188,000 people have died from the flu in the US this year to 135,000 from Covid 19. Why has that not been reported?

I actually agree with everything you just wrote. I follow Paul McGuire who wrote a book called Mass Awakening. He explains how the top people in the NWO quite possibly communicate directly with Satan himself. It’s all leading up to a 1 World Government, Currency & Religion thats talked about in The Revelation that was written 2,000 years ago. Pretty simple to see actually

EDIT: These are the same people that are funding CNN & other news networks who’s ratings are in the gutter but they keep reporting propaganda instead of news.
You’re Spot On! GOD Opened Your Eyes!

Reactions: Elul77

giphy.gif

I agree with this post 100%. I know it sounds incredible to those who have never received Christ as Lord and have no knowledge or understanding of the power of His Holy Spirit and the truth of the Bible. What is taking place in America is contrary to anything we have ever seen or experienced. Yet the events occurring around us are confirming the truth of Scripture at an alarming rate (which the Bible also prophecies). If God loved the world enough to allow His Son to die for our sins, don’t you think He would warn us about what is about to take place. Please heed His warning and prepare to meet Jesus Christ very soon.

Protest

May I make a suggestion - less exclamation points. But preach what you feel brotha.
I love explanation points! It’s a way to show how pissed I am the NWO is putting us through this BS!!!
Goal #11 of the NWO... To keep people everywhere from deciding their own destinies by means of creating one crisis after another & managing such crisises!!!

188,000 people have died from the flu in the US this year to 135,000 from Covid 19. Why has that not been reported?
Please cite your source for that number. Here is what I found online:

CDC_Partnership_feature.jpg
Preliminary data suggests there were an estimated 24,000-62,000 flu deaths for the 2019-20 influenza season, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

At most, that is 1/3 your statement. In any case, it is less than 1/2 the number of people who have died in just a few months from COVID.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. You are not entitled to your own FACTS.

I agree with this post 100%. I know it sounds incredible to those who have never received Christ as Lord and have no knowledge or understanding of the power of His Holy Spirit and the truth of the Bible. What is taking place in America is contrary to anything we have ever seen or experienced. Yet the events occurring around us are confirming the truth of Scripture at an alarming rate (which the Bible also prophecies). If God loved the world enough to allow His Son to die for our sins, don’t you think He would warn us about what is about to take place. Please heed His warning and prepare to meet Jesus Christ very soon.
Oh for goodness sakes. Wouldn’t he have come after the Black Plague or the Spanish Flu pandemics?
Forget preparing for the second coming and get your rear in gear making today God’s Kingdom on earth. That is what we are called to do. We are called to be God’s hands, God’s eyes, God’s ears. Go out and serve the neediest. That is how you can best serve God.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT