ADVERTISEMENT

**New** What to do

Please cite your source for that number. Here is what I found online:

CDC_Partnership_feature.jpg
Preliminary data suggests there were an estimated 24,000-62,000 flu deaths for the 2019-20 influenza season, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

At most, that is 1/3 your statement. In any case, it is less than 1/2 the number of people who have died in just a few months from COVID.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. You are not entitled to your own FACTS.

Reactions: JAMCRACKER99
The “optics” that are mentioned is exactly why we won’t have a season this fall. Professional sports will take place because they are paid. Colleges, not a chance. You will see more walk outs, refusals to play, protests, etc. ESPN won’t know which side they support because they want the ad dollars and TV viewers, yet their talking heads will be preaching about players rights and such. ESPN will explode.

Preliminary data suggests there were an estimated 24,000-62,000 flu deaths for the 2019-20 influenza season, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

At most, that is 1/3 your statement. In any case, it is less than 1/2 the number of people who have died in just a few months from COVID.

Sir I hope you don’t actually believe those numbers. I know people in the medical field on the front lines of this from the very beginnings from Myrtle Beach to Wisconsin. Trust me those numbers are not true not even close. It’s all about the money. At least a third of these deaths contributed to COVID-19 are not. I sit and listened to a couple of the nurses literally on the front line say if anyone dies right now in the hospital it’s COVID-19 when they know it’s not, but nothing they can do but go along with it.
Story after story even on this very board about loved one’s passing away lately that didn’t have COVID-19, but their death was contributed to COVID.
Literally a lady at the water park today said a friend was killed in a motorcycle accident in the last couple weeks. Death certificate said Covid-19 was the cause. They have literally had to hire a damn attorney to fight this for insurance purposes.

I agree with this post 100%. I know it sounds incredible to those who have never received Christ as Lord and have no knowledge or understanding of the power of His Holy Spirit and the truth of the Bible. What is taking place in America is contrary to anything we have ever seen or experienced. Yet the events occurring around us are confirming the truth of Scripture at an alarming rate (which the Bible also prophecies). If God loved the world enough to allow His Son to die for our sins, don’t you think He would warn us about what is about to take place. Please heed His warning and prepare to meet Jesus Christ very soon.

So many of you said the same thing around the year 2000 and many other times throughout history. I hate to break it to you religious nuts but the world, and America will still be standing in a few years, 10 years, etc

The “optics” that are mentioned is exactly why we won’t have a season this fall. Professional sports will take place because they are paid. Colleges, not a chance. You will see more walk outs, refusals to play, protests, etc. ESPN won’t know which side they support because they want the ad dollars and TV viewers, yet their talking heads will be preaching about players rights and such. ESPN will explode.

One can only hope

Reactions: Elul77
You sir are without hope. Please read the Book of John. It will reveal the truth, answer questions and give life everlasting to anyone who believes it’s words.
The book of Romans is what we need to read for today. The book of John was written to the Jew under the law. We can definitely gleen truth from the Gospels but Paul’s Epistles are for us today.

Reactions: tigerworx
If you don’t believe this is political turn on CNN or CNBC for one day. Then tell me who the idiot is. The death rate contributed the COVID-19 will be lower than Herpes before this thing is over. A literal joke!
Thank You

I really want a season with or without fans but I won’t lose any sleep over it if they don’t play. That said, I think they should play bc it means more than just entertaining the fans. It goes way deeper than just entertainment in my opinion. If they don’t play, I’m afraid of all the dominos that might start to fall and what it would do to so many different people’s lives on so many levels.

I was never in the “it’s just the flu” group and still am not but I don’t think it’s even close to what we were afraid it might be. I actually think we currently have a lot better control on this virus then the media would lead you to believe.

I love explanation points! It’s a way to show how pissed I am the NWO is putting us through this BS!!!
Goal #11 of the NWO... To keep people everywhere from deciding their own destinies by means of creating one crisis after another & managing such crisises!!!

Seems to be a technique used by both parties- this pretty much describes the Trump playbook just as well as the liberal playbook. Most (by both parties) are manufactured to distract the public. So far they are both proving Lincoln wrong.

Reactions: Samtiger

I hope you don’t believe the CDC

Reactions: Elul77
Seems to be a technique used by both parties- this pretty much describes the Trump playbook just as well as the liberal playbook. Most (by both parties) are manufactured to distract the public. So far they are both proving Lincoln wrong.
I like Trump because he’s NOT one of them! They hate him & want him OUT! The people in the NWO are Vile & they do Vile things such as sex trafficking & they are scared to death Trump is going to come after them! We’ve only had two presidents since Woodrow Wilson who was NOT involved in the NWO. Trump & JFK! Woodrow Wilson sold America out in 1913 when America was changed from a Republic For The People to a Democracy. He also allowed The NWO International Bankers To Set Up The Federal Reserve & The American People have been getting screwed over ever since. Woodrow Wilson was a 33 Degree Mason, like Romney & Obama are!

Genuinely curious - can you provide your source for the 188,000 figure ? That would easily be the most number of American deaths from the flu in a century.....since the 1918 flu pandemic. So please, I’d like to know where you read this
Crowdsource the truth. Also on YouTube the Jason Goodman show featuring John Cullen

Now Atlanta is going back to Phase 1. Other cities will follow. Why is Europe declining in cases while the US is soon to hit 100,000 cases a day? It isn’t because we are doing so much more testing. It is because we are harvesting what we sowed.
You know, I hardly ever agree with you kg, but this is the truth. I was hoping that most cities/towns enforcing a mask rule would start to flatten the curve again, but it hasn't. New confirmed cases and hospitalizations are going up extremely fast in many states, and we are about to get hit with the July 4th spike this week or next.

On a side note, this areeves dude is a waco (wacko? wacco?).

So many of you said the same thing around the year 2000 and many other times throughout history. I hate to break it to you religious nuts but the world, and America will still be standing in a few years, 10 years, etc
Not the way we know it! You won’t recognize it from a political standpoint Or geographically! Check out The US Navy Maps for 2020-2025. Florida, both East & West Coasts, the states along The Mississippi River & States around the Hoover Damn are partially or Fully Underwater due to The NWO’s Chemtrail Program. They’ve been spraying us for almost 80 years with Barium, Aluminum, Mold Spores & other chemicals. This is the “Real” reason for the Climate Change Crisis. Of Course, They will blame it on fossil fuels & people who use Fossil Fuels. Under the guise of protecting the Environment, they will roll out Agenda 21, which was signed into law in 1992 by Committee of 300 Member, George Bush SR. They will tell you where you can & can’t live & visit. They will roll out a Global Climate Change Tax & a Global Carbon Footprint Tax. I’m telling you this BEFOREHAND, so when it happens, you’ll Believe!

You know, I hardly ever agree with you kg, but this is the truth. I was hoping that most cities/towns enforcing a mask rule would start to flatten the curve again, but it hasn't. New confirmed cases and hospitalizations are going up extremely fast in many states, and we are about to get hit with the July 4th spike this week or next.

On a side note, this areeves dude is a waco (wacko? wacco?).

Greenville has one, but nobody listens for the most part and doesn’t wear one. I’m sure the same goes for a place like Charleston. For the most part in South Carolina people do not wear masks. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong. I’m just telling you what I see.

Sir I hope you don’t actually believe those numbers. I know people in the medical field on the front lines of this from the very beginnings from Myrtle Beach to Wisconsin. Trust me those numbers are not true not even close. It’s all about the money. At least a third of these deaths contributed to COVID-19 are not. I sit and listened to a couple of the nurses literally on the front line say if anyone dies right now in the hospital it’s COVID-19 when they know it’s not, but nothing they can do but go along with it.
Story after story even on this very board about loved one’s passing away lately that didn’t have COVID-19, but their death was contributed to COVID.
Literally a lady at the water park today said a friend was killed in a motorcycle accident in the last couple weeks. Death certificate said Covid-19 was the cause. They have literally had to hire a damn attorney to fight this for insurance purposes.
Please show us a copy of the death certificate and a link to an article about the motorcycle accident. Otherwise I consider you just another ****off posting this shit for his own political reason.

Last edited:
No, not an idiot .... just insane. There is a difference. An idiot doesn’t understand that what he’s saying is illogical. The insane convinces himself that the nonsenses he’s spewing is logical.
Do You Think The Bible is Insane?

Reactions: tigergrad03
Not the way we know it! You won’t recognize it from a political standpoint Or geographically! Check out The US Navy Maps for 2020-2025. Florida, both East & West Coasts, the states along The Mississippi River & States around the Hoover Damn are partially or Fully Underwater due to The NWO’s Chemtrail Program. They’ve been spraying us for almost 80 years with Barium, Aluminum, Mold Spores & other chemicals. This is the “Real” reason for the Climate Change Crisis. Of Course, They will blame it on fossil fuels & people who use Fossil Fuels. Under the guise of protecting the Environment, they will roll out Agenda 21, which was signed into law in 1992 by Committee of 300 Member, George Bush SR. They will tell you where you can & can’t live & visit. They will roll out a Global Climate Change Tax & a Global Carbon Footprint Tax. I’m telling you this BEFOREHAND, so when it happens, you’ll Believe!

My god. This is next level trolling right here. My hat is off to you, sir. Keep it coming.

No, not an idiot .... just insane. There is a difference. An idiot doesn’t understand that what he’s saying is illogical. The insane convinces himself that the nonsenses he’s spewing is logical.
The “insane” guy you’re talking about is simply relaying information prophesied about a couple thousand years ago...it’s called the Bible. Maybe you’ve heard of it?

The thing is, it’s just amazing how a book that so many believe to be a fairytale can be so accurate...

Last edited:
This is nothing more than a political weapon!
My stance on this board is well documented & there are those on this board who vehemently disagree with me & that’s fine. Like I’ve said Many, many times, time will Prove me right. What we are witnessing is an attempt by the NWO Beast System to take America over. I’ve been studying the NWO for almost 30 years & Bible Prophecy for over 35! If you like our way of life, going to sporting events, traveling, earning enough money to be able to do those things, you better take heed to what’s REALLY going on. The 11th Goal of The NWO is “To Keep People EVERYWHERE From Deciding Their Own Destinies By Means Of CREATING One CRiSIS AFTER Another & MANAGING Such Crisises!”

JESUS Said In Mathew 24 Regarding The End Times, “If It Were Possible, EVEN The ELECT Would Be DECEIVED!”
Revelation 12 Says, “Satan DECEIVES The WHOLE WORLD!” How... By Lying & Tricking The Masses!
This Manufactured, That’s Right, Manufactured Virus Is Being Used As A Weapon To Keep Businesses Closed, People Out Of Work & Will Eventually Be Used To Close As Many Precincts As Possible, Which Would Force Citizens To Mail Their Voting Ballots In, Which Will Lead To Massive Voter Fraud. I’ve said it Before & I’ll Say It Again, If Trump Is Ousted, Kiss Your Freedoms Goodbye! I’ve Listed A Host Of Oppressive Laws They Will Impose On Us In The Conspiracy Thread In The Round Table. Sporting Events We Love To Watch & Attend Are In Serious Jeopardy! Y’all Scoff & Ridicule All You Want But Time Will Prove Me Right! Many Of Y’all Have NO Idea How Evil & Wicked These People Are! Just So You Know, They Call You & I “USELESS EATERS!” They Are Behind What You See In Seattle, NY, California etc.... These People Worship Satan, One Cannot Be In The NWO Without Giving Their Allegiance To Lucifer! That’s a FACT!!!

Holy cow, it’s a football season.

This is Absolutely True!!!

Tiger Maximus, I like the name! One more question, do you believe the mainstream media?

That’s a loaded question, man. I believe there is bias from most outlets, but I believe there are some entities that are pretty good about reporting accurately.

Crowdsource the truth. Also on YouTube the Jason Goodman show featuring John Cullen

Is Jason Goodman a statistician or an epidemiologist? What’s his credibility and how did derive this death count ? What’s his methodology

Update : Jason Goodman was involved in the Charleston dirty bomb hoax. Interesting

Last edited by a moderator:

The CDC ceased recording deaths/impacts from influenza on April 20, 2020. This is from the CDC website. Why?

I was NEVER worried about 2000 or 2012! Too much Bible Prophecy
That’s a loaded question, man. I believe there is bias from most outlets, but I believe there are some entities that are pretty good about reporting accurately.
Tiger Maximus, in your leisure, I would like you to google..., The Elite Network & Click on The Flow Chart on The Top Left! Once you’ve done that, let me know & I’ll go over every single one of those entities with you! The NWO has been working on putting all of these entities together since 1776. That’s the year The Thirteen Power Families funded Adam Weiskauph’s Book, “The Illuminati” in a nutshell, Weiskauph’s Vision was to have a One World Government, a One World False Religion & a One World Currency. Some of the 13 Power Families you will be familiar with. The Kennedy’s, Onassis’s, Freeman’s, Dupont’s, JP Morgan’s, Li’s Rothchild’s, to name a handful. These 13 Power Families Funded Weiskauph’s Book, “The Illuminati” so that’s why they are called the Illuminati! Anyway, let me Know when you’ve researched “The Elite Network!” And we’ll go from them! It will Blow Your Mind!

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
The CDC ceased recording deaths/impacts from influenza on April 20, 2020. This is from the CDC website. Why?

this isn’t true. FluSurv-NET data is still published weekly. You can review them yourself below. It’s updated to July 4. Positive tests are still submitted to the CDC, and these are published. Publishing usually ends in May but the CDC has extended it this year

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm

@Larry_Williams
Your source for the number of cases per capita for South Carolina?
What is the Wuhan virus fatality rate per capita for South Carolina?
Of the Wuhan virus fatalities, what are the age group breakdowns?
What is the Wuhan virus hospitalization rate per capita for South Carolina?
What age group represents the majority of new Wuhan virus "cases"?
Does a positive Wuhan virus test result equal a case? That is, what proportion of new "cases" require medical intervention separate from hospitalization?
The point being is that your statement regarding Wuhan cases per capita is reflective of the position that contracting the Wuhan virus by anyone equates to certain death.

ADVERTISEMENT