ADVERTISEMENT

**New** What to do

Can you tell me “soon” is
I believe the First Seal in Revelation 6 has been opened ... Rider on the White Horse Beast/Antichrist... he goes out conquering & to conquer.
On deck is the Second Seal, The Rider on The Red Horse... He was given authority to take Peace from the Earth & was given a Great Sword so men would slay each other. (Revelation 6) I Believe this speaks of Anarchy & Civil War

Came here hoping for a little good news and some posts about hoping to see Trevor and Travis together one more time, etc. This thread got off the rails quickly.

Rather interesting stuff. But as shitty as things are right now I would have thought the rapture must have started already?!

Anyways for what it’s worth can’t we just wear masks and isolate the vulnerable and get on with our lives. This shit is getting old

You say that like it is a requirement. Why can older/high risk people not be isolated and the rest of the country go about life as normal as possible taking reasonable precautions? People should be working and kids should go back to school full time. At the same time, the smaller segment of the population with high health risks should limit exposure to the rest of the population.

There’s no way to totally isolate a group of people who are otherwise healthy fully. Mail, deliveries, healthcare, groceries, etc. There will always be some risk for people. I completely agree that people should go back to work, but there is a level of caution needed for the vulnerable.

The point to my original post is that it seems that a lot of people just DGAF about older people in their arguments. When someone’s entire argument centers around “well all of those people were old,” it reminds me that they could be talking about my otherwise healthy parents and I get a bit triggered.

Came here hoping for a little good news and some posts about hoping to see Trevor and Travis together one more time, etc. This thread got off the rails quickly.

Rather interesting stuff. But as shitty as things are right now I would have thought the rapture must have started already?!

Anyways for what it’s worth can’t we just wear masks and isolate the vulnerable and get on with our lives. This shit is getting old
I’m with you, but The NWO Doesn’t want us getting along with our lives, hence the 11th Goal of the NWO... “To keep people everywhere from deciding their own destinies by means of one created crisis after another & managing such crisises.”

so we should save our way of life, this degenerate Babylon Neo-weimar culture from the threat of Satan, who is also Lucifer, whose ultimate plan #11 is to smash the proles' freedom to labor and watch sports? Hail Lucifer/Satan beast system!
You better be careful what you ask for!

Reactions: tigergrad03
Some information regarding COVID cases in South Carolina for you or others who have previously expressed interest :

As of this morning, there are about 2,800 hospital beds available in S.C.
Nearly 8,000 are occupied. Among the occupied beds , about 1,400 are occupied by patients with confirmed COVID-19 or PUI.

—————

- State Population : 5.1% million

- COVID-19 tests conducted : 533,738

-
Total number of confirmed cases in S.C. = 52,419

Average age = 41
Median age = 39
% confirmed cases that required hospitalization = 12%
Number of active cases requiring mechanical ventilator support = 171
New cases for July 11 = 2,239 (highest reported cases)
Percent positive for July 11 = 22.2% (highest to date)

Deaths = 929

Average age = 74
Median Age = 76
Age range of confirmed deaths = under age of 5 years of age (a toddler died today from COVID) - 104 y/o

-
% COVID deaths by age group :

—> 21-30 y/o : 0.8%
—> 31-40 y/o : 0.7%
—> 41-50 y/o : 3.1%
—> 51-60 y/o : 8.6%
—> 61-70 y/o : 21%

2019-2020 influenza season national mortality rate (using the lowest end of estimated people tested , and the highest reported death estimate. Doing this to give “worst possible” death rate) :

==> 0.15%

COVID-19 mortality rate for state of South Carolina ( 929 / 52,419 ) :

==> 1.77%

Saving @Larry_Williams some time

sources :
- DHEC
I appreciate your efforts in this discussion we are having on this subject. In regards to the data that you provided there is, what I consider pertinent, information that SCDHEC is not providing.
For instance, I'd like to see the age group breakdown for Wuhan virus related hospitalizations as DHEC provides only cumulative hospitalization data. Similarly, DHEC should be providing weekly age-related positive Wuhan virus test results. Also, I'd like to see age-related information on the presence of the recognized co-morbidities in SC Wuhan virus fatalities.
Finally, I thought that a more accurate comparison of the SC Wuhan virus death rate would be to the SC influenza death rate and not the national influenza death rate. Based on SCDHEC influenza data for 2019-2020, the SC influenza death rate was 1.98% of confirmed influenza cases.

Yes, because “other” countries already have Governments in place the Beast/Antichrist Pope Francis are “happy” with!” Trump is a Major Thorn in The Side To The NWO/Beast System. They need him OUT! If They allow sports, especially sports with fans, closing down the precincts will be a hard sell. By keeping the Covid-19 Propaganda going, they have a legitimate argument to shut down the precincts, where Voter Fraud will be Rampant.

Let me get this right, you believe Donald Trump is some sort of Godly warrior that is holding back the Antichrist from taking over the world?

There’s no way to totally isolate a group of people who are otherwise healthy fully. Mail, deliveries, healthcare, groceries, etc. There will always be some risk for people. I completely agree that people should go back to work, but there is a level of caution needed for the vulnerable.

The point to my original post is that it seems that a lot of people just DGAF about older people in their arguments. When someone’s entire argument centers around “well all of those people were old,” it reminds me that they could be talking about my otherwise healthy parents and I get a bit triggered.
I understand. I help take care of my 90+ yr old grandparents, one of whom has lung disease. I just think the decisions made for the whole should be based on what is best for the majority. I know it is not a ideal situation, but as things open up more and stay opened longer, it is probably going to be an increasingly good idea for grandparents to social distance from other family members as much as possible.

Reactions: scott in nashville
This is nothing more than a political weapon!
My stance on this board is well documented & there are those on this board who vehemently disagree with me & that’s fine. Like I’ve said Many, many times, time will Prove me right. What we are witnessing is an attempt by the NWO Beast System to take America over. I’ve been studying the NWO for almost 30 years & Bible Prophecy for over 35! If you like our way of life, going to sporting events, traveling, earning enough money to be able to do those things, you better take heed to what’s REALLY going on. The 11th Goal of The NWO is “To Keep People EVERYWHERE From Deciding Their Own Destinies By Means Of CREATING One CRiSIS AFTER Another & MANAGING Such Crisises!”

JESUS Said In Mathew 24 Regarding The End Times, “If It Were Possible, EVEN The ELECT Would Be DECEIVED!”
Revelation 12 Says, “Satan DECEIVES The WHOLE WORLD!” How... By Lying & Tricking The Masses!
This Manufactured, That’s Right, Manufactured Virus Is Being Used As A Weapon To Keep Businesses Closed, People Out Of Work & Will Eventually Be Used To Close As Many Precincts As Possible, Which Would Force Citizens To Mail Their Voting Ballots In, Which Will Lead To Massive Voter Fraud. I’ve said it Before & I’ll Say It Again, If Trump Is Ousted, Kiss Your Freedoms Goodbye! I’ve Listed A Host Of Oppressive Laws They Will Impose On Us In The Conspiracy Thread In The Round Table. Sporting Events We Love To Watch & Attend Are In Serious Jeopardy! Y’all Scoff & Ridicule All You Want But Time Will Prove Me Right! Many Of Y’all Have NO Idea How Evil & Wicked These People Are! Just So You Know, They Call You & I “USELESS EATERS!” They Are Behind What You See In Seattle, NY, California etc.... These People Worship Satan, One Cannot Be In The NWO Without Giving Their Allegiance To Lucifer! That’s a FACT!!!
Please post in every thread!!!

Let me get this right, you believe Donald Trump is some sort of Godly warrior that is holding back the Antichrist from taking over the world?
YES SIR I Do!! Research Donald’s Bible! What’s in Bible Prophecy WILL Play Out With 100% Accuracy but I do believe GOD may “Tarry” as he continues to Bring The NWO/Deep State/Cabol down.

Reactions: tigergrad03
YES SIR I Do!! Research Donald’s Bible! What’s in Bible Prophecy WILL Play Out With 100% Accuracy but I do believe GOD may “Tarry” as he continues to Bring The NWO/Deep State/Cabol down.
Dang, I fell for it.

I appreciate your efforts in this discussion we are having on this subject. In regards to the data that you provided there is, what I consider pertinent, information that SCDHEC is not providing.
For instance, I'd like to see the age group breakdown for Wuhan virus related hospitalizations as DHEC provides only cumulative hospitalization data. Similarly, DHEC should be providing weekly age-related positive Wuhan virus test results. Also, I'd like to see age-related information on the presence of the recognized co-morbidities in SC Wuhan virus fatalities.
Finally, I thought that a more accurate comparison of the SC Wuhan virus death rate would be to the SC influenza death rate and not the national influenza death rate. Based on SCDHEC influenza data for 2019-2020, the SC influenza death rate was 1.98% of confirmed influenza cases.

1. there is a breakdown for positive tests stratified by age.

2. It’s South Carolina, basically everyone over the age of 40-45 will have a “Comorbidity”, including at least one of the following essential hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, obesity, history of smoking or tobacco use, RA, liver dysfunction, coronary artery disease, systolic and/or diastolic heart failure, history of stroke, history of TIA, COPD, chronic kidney disease, substance use....

3. 126 people have had fun flu associated deaths for 2019-2020 Flu season in the state of South Carolina, for a death rate of 2.5 per 100,000 people [thats 0.0025%] . So show me the data or how you did the math for getting the influenza death rate in South Carolina at nearly 2%. You understand this would be among the highest death rate in modern history right ?

Last edited by a moderator:
So if I become mayor I get to meet the NWO?

giphy.gif

Educated beyond ones level of intelligence.

There are so many “experts” out there that can’t see what’s right in front of them because they didn’t read it or can’t find it in a book somewhere.

At some point faith has to enter the picture. When no one has a right answer for how to treat “a virus” and some won’t even consider a certain treatment because the “experts” say it’s not going to work, what does that tell us?

Reactions: Elul77 and areeves
I didn’t know we had so many card carrying members of the John Burch Society on this board. I picture some of y’all sitting around talking about how much you hate gays...

Reactions: kgwillison
1. there is a breakdown for positive tests stratified by age.

2. It’s South Carolina, basically everyone over the age of 40-45 will have a “Comorbidity”, including at least one of the following essential hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, obesity, history of smoking or tobacco use, RA, liver dysfunction, coronary artery disease, systolic and/or diastolic heart failure, history of stroke, history of TIA, COPD, chronic kidney disease, substance use....

3. 126 people have had fun flu associated deaths for 2019-2020 Flu season in the state of South Carolina, for a death rate of 2.5 per 100,000 people [thats 0.0025%] . So show me the data or how you did the math for getting the influenza death rate in South Carolina at nearly 2%. You understand this would be among the highest death rate in modern history right ?

Im interested to read the response to this post.

Reactions: anon_yqoaxol227dby
Sir I hope you don’t actually believe those numbers. I know people in the medical field on the front lines of this from the very beginnings from Myrtle Beach to Wisconsin. Trust me those numbers are not true not even close. It’s all about the money. At least a third of these deaths contributed to COVID-19 are not. I sit and listened to a couple of the nurses literally on the front line say if anyone dies right now in the hospital it’s COVID-19 when they know it’s not, but nothing they can do but go along with it.
Story after story even on this very board about loved one’s passing away lately that didn’t have COVID-19, but their death was contributed to COVID.
Literally a lady at the water park today said a friend was killed in a motorcycle accident in the last couple weeks. Death certificate said Covid-19 was the cause. They have literally had to hire a damn attorney to fight this for insurance purposes.

so we shouldnt believe the CDC, but we should believe you, a random, anonymous internet poster and your personal anecdotal tales. What if the people you are quoting are as dumb as you? If they are your friends, they must be right?

Mskoonce, I forgot to share with you the “Tatoo” you mentioned is called the Mark of The Beast (Computer Chip) inserted in Right Hand or Forehead (Revelation 13) Those who DON’T Receive it Won’t Be Able To Buy or Sell. Those Who Receive It. Will be the Recipient of One Or More of 16 Plagues From GOD in Revelation 6, starting with the 6th Seal & Following. After they perish, they Will ETERNITY in The Lake OF Fire (Revelation 14 & Revelation 20:15)

Where did you get the info that a computer chip is what is being referred to in Revelation 13? Seems to me it could be describing any number of things.

That’s my question...where are you getting these specifics? I know you have some reference books/articles/YouTube videos that gave you these ideas...no way you extrapolated all of these specific prophecy interpretations from the Bible alone.

So far you keep posting all these coming events that are supposedly inevitable as if they are 100% fact. Where are you getting these ideas from? I’d be interested to read whatever far right theologian gave them to you. Having said that, there are tons of other Jehovah Witnesses/End Times Scholars who believe that a completely different set of events will come to pass and they are every bit as certain as you are.

Oh, OK. I thought maybe the NWO had some kind of preference to how they bring the heat.
They’re already bringing it! They’re behind COVID-19, Black Lives Matters & Antifa all under the guise of Racial Equility. And they’re going to bringing a lot more! That’s why JESUS said in Luke 21.... “Men’s hearts failing them for looking after those things coming on the earth!” And .... “The Seas & Waves Roaring”
And in Mathew 24, HE Said, . .. There will be Tribulation unlike the world has ever seen or will see again.
And also in Mathew 24 in regards to the Tribulation, “If those days weren’t cut short, no one would survive but for the sake of The Elect, those days will be shortened!”

Where did you get the info that a computer chip is what is being referred to in Revelation 13? Seems to me it could be describing any number of things.

That’s my question...where are you getting these specifics? I know you have some reference books/articles/YouTube videos that gave you these ideas...no way you extrapolated all of these specific prophecy interpretations from the Bible alone.

So far you keep posting all these coming events that are supposedly inevitable as if they are 100% fact. Where are you getting these ideas from? I’d be interested to read whatever far right theologian gave them to you. Having said that, there are tons of other Jehovah Witnesses/End Times Scholars who believe that a completely different set of events will come to pass and they are every bit as certain as you are.
I’ve been studying Bible Prophecy for over 35 years & the NWO for almost 30! There are tons of Prophecy Books about the End Times/ Tribulation. Very few know much about the NWO! One can’t be accurate with Bible Prophecy without knowing a great deal about Papal Rome & The NWO. I know what their Flow Chart looks like, it’s massive.

If You Google “The Elite Network” Click the NWO Flow Chart on the upper left. In the upper left of the NWO Flow Chart, You’ll see “Microchipping!” I lean on the HOLY SPIRIT to show me things to come, which, if you’re a Christian, HE’ll do.

The Mark of the Beast is either going to be in a vaccine that has a chip in it, (See Bill Gates Micro Dot Technology With Luciferase)
Another possibility is the RFID Chip, which is in Obamacare. It was suppose to be administered in 2013 to everyone. The Mark Of The Beast will be administered @ some point in the near future, it’s just a question of when & how it will be implemented. You can find this in Revelation 13.

I believe in Saint Malachi’s Prophecy of the Popes, which I’ve described in Great Detail in Many threads, including this one. His Prophecy is called “The Prophecy of The Popes.” It was hidden away in the Vatican Archives for over 900 years (Read Petrus Romanus) Peter The Roman! Jorge Bergoglio, This Pope is Peter The Roman, The 112th & Final Pope who calls himself Saint Francis Of Assisi!

The Beast/Antichrist has been in power for 7 years. If you look @ the Flow Chart of the NWO, you can see it took a very, very long time to put all the pieces together. They’ve been working on it since 1776, when the 13 Power Families funded the Book The Illuminati, written by Adam Weiskauph! Once they had all the pieces put together, The 111th Pope resigned to make way for The 112th & Final Pope, Peter The Roman! Read Daniel 7, The 4th beast is Papal Rome/The Beast/Antichrist & The NWO! This was Prophecied 2600 years ago!

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
I’ve been studying Bible Prophecy for over 35 years & the NWO for almost 30! There are tons of Prophecy Books about the End Times/ Tribulation. Very few know much about the NWO! One can’t be accurate with Bible Prophecy without knowing a great deal about Papal Rome & The NWO. I know what their Flow Chart looks like, it’s massive.

If You Google “The Elite Network” Click the NWO Flow Chart on the upper left. In the upper left of the NWO Flow Chart, You’ll see “Microchipping!” I lean on the HOLY SPIRIT to show me things to come, which, if you’re a Christian, HE’ll do.

The Mark of the Beast is either going to be in a vaccine that has a chip in it, (See Bill Gates Micro Dot Technology With Luciferase)
Another possibility is the RFID Chip, which is in Obamacare. It was suppose to be administered in 2013 to everyone. The Mark Of The Beast will be administered @ some point in the near future, it’s just a question of when & how it will be implemented. You can find this in Revelation 13.

I believe in Saint Malachi’s Prophecy of the Popes, which I’ve described in Great Detail in Many threads, including this one. His Prophecy is called “The Prophecy of The Popes.” It was hidden away in the Vatican Archives for over 900 years (Read Petrus Romanus) Peter The Roman! Jorge Bergoglio, This Pope is Peter The Roman, The 112th & Final Pope who calls himself Saint Francis Of Assisi!

The Beast/Antichrist has been in power for 7 years. If you look @ the Flow Chart of the NWO, you can see it took a very, very long time to put all the pieces together. They’ve been working on it since 1776, when the 13 Power Families funded the Book The Illuminati, written by Adam Weiskauph! Once they had all the pieces put together, The 111th Pope resigned to make way for The 112th & Final Pope, Peter The Roman! Read Daniel 7, The 4th beast is Papal Rome/The Beast/Antichrist & The NWO! This was Prophecied 2600 years ago!

Isn't your Dad's name on the side of the Football Complex?

Just wondering if this is the best message for your family to put out there.

Reactions: kmdrew11
Isn't your Dad's name on the side of the Football Complex?

Just wondering if this is the best message for your family to put out there.
Yes it is! I’m doing what the LORD put on my heart to do! People need to know the Truth! I know what’s right around the corner, most people don’t. This is because most people know little about the NWO & how dangerous they are. I do because I’ve been studying them for almost 30 years. I’ve been studying Bible Prophecy for over 35 years. I sat on the information I’m sharing for a long time because I didn’t want to mess with anyone’s peace. But when the Beast/Antichrist/NWO made their move, The LORD put it on my heart to share what I know. I’ve shared what’s going to happen & a timeframe to when I think these things will happen based on my knowledge of Bible Prophecy & The NWO & being led By The HOLY SPIRIT! I’ve shared what’s going to happen BEFORE it happens so people will believe & receive JESUS as their Savior & Lord! Persecution is part of being a Christian! JESUS said, They Hated ME, They’ll hate You! I’m tougher than a two dollar steak!

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
In the near future & you won’t be throwing anything back in my face! It’s coming right up your ass!

There it is again, talking about something going up someone’s ass again. I hope this is a troll because if it is it’s top 2-3 all time. If it’s not I hope to never cross paths with you when you are on a rant. Scary stuff.

You’re DECEIVED!!! Everything I said is coming right in your face!
Pause.

I’m here to warn people about what’s coming & soon! I’m doing my best to let people know we’re in the early stages of the Tribulation. I also want people to know what’s going to become of our nation if Trump is ousted. We’ll become a Socialist/Communist Nation. They will impose ....

Outrageous Taxes
They’ll roll out Agenda 21, they will tell you where you can & can’t live.
They will implement

Ok DDot, First of all, Thank You for engaging with me. I’ve been a member on this board for 15 years, Only for the past four months have I talked about this. I’ve been sitting on this information for many years, I was just waiting for the Beast/Antichrist/NWO to make their move, which they did & that’s why I’m speaking out! If you don’t believe the Bible or don’t know enough about it to formulate an opinion. And you don’t believe in the NWO, then how can you formulate the opinion that I’m mentally ill? Can you pick out one or two things I’ve said that would make you say that? And I’ll show you why I said those things! When these things I’ve passed along come to pass, what will be your opinion of me then? Are You still going to say I’m mentally ill or do you have the balls to admit you’ve been deceived?
I just saw @tothmaster posted the same thing I was thinking...do you really believe that Donald Trump, of all people, is the savior? If people voted for him that's one thing and to blindly support him is a whole different story...but to somehow fall for this idea that he's a true Christian yet he can't cite a bible verse because it's too personal? Just watch that interview from before he was elected and if you can't see through his bullshit, I'm not surprised but man, you're a terrible judge of not only when someone is flat-out lying but of character too. I'd like to believe that an actual Christian with a pure heart and good intentions is just grinning and bearing it because he's in office, maybe they got fooled a little bit but don't actually believe that man upholds the same values that you should...at least from the perspective of what your religion teaches you. Some of you also make claims though like 2A is a "God-given right" so I wouldn't put anything past you folks.

I apologize though, even if (though) I may believe it, I shouldn't have made a comment about your mental health. I'll leave it at that. I do wonder if you have these conversations in real life and what the people around you think, at least those who haven't fallen for that same wild fairytale.

ADVERTISEMENT