ADVERTISEMENT

Nike Video

Not a surprising response from you. The video probably doesn't mean much to non-athletes.
Definitely does not understand or respect athletes solidarity across the board. It's definitely tough times for them. Anything positive like that is good for them.

Reactions: CU91ENGR
Definitely does not understand or respect athletes solidarity across the board. It's definitely tough times for them. Anything positive like that is good for them.
Cut him some slack. He's from BFE, and only gets to crawl out from under his rock a couple of times a week.

I enjoyed it right up until that showed Kapernick kneeling. Then I turned it off immediately. Just like I’ll do the other sports when they do that.
I'm not a fan of Kapernick kneeling either. I really think all athletes could kneel prior to the national anthem in protest, or some other idea, but I don't care for protesting the anthem either. With that said, though, I thought that was a small part of the video, and I thought the main point was coming together and coming back stronger.

I'm not a fan of Kapernick kneeling either. I really think all athletes could kneel prior to the national anthem in protest, or some other idea, but I don't care for protesting the anthem either. With that said, though, I thought that was a small part of the video, and I thought the main point was coming together and coming back stronger.
Hey Vag just close your legs

That video was so WOKE!!!! It’s amazing how enlightened athletes become once they make millions of dollars. Man they are on a mission to make the world a better place!
giphy.gif

Hey Vag just close your legs
You really are quite the charmer! I bet all the skank hoes hanging out at the Fish-and-Tackle in poe dump Ga love them some BigTimeTiger. Bet you're the mayor of that one horse town. Maybe that's why you and TooterTownTiger are always on the same page. Backwoods incest and banjos must be one heckuva bond!

Reactions: PCHOI
That video was so WOKE!!!! It’s amazing how enlightened athletes become once they make millions of dollars. Man they are on a mission to make the world a better place!
giphy.gif
It is truly amazing that upon becoming a mega-millionaire because of God given athletic ability.......that they worked at, for sure, but didn't create.......these people become voices that matter to FAR too many across all kinds of lines of intellect, training and experience.
Just super athletes, for the most part. Exceptions are those that are actually well educated, yet their profession leaves them no time to become the experts people assume them to be.

Each becomes his own Pied Piper, it seems
.......and their rats follow.

Reactions: Essolover4
Yeah, I thought the video was put together well and pretty cool to watch. But, like others have said, anything involving CK or the nfl is a major turnoff. Playing a black national anthem is racism at its finest and kneeling for our country’s National Anthem, which should be uniting all of us, is an absolute disgrace. Imo, we’re unfortunately going backward instead of forward and dividing people further.

Reactions: tuckertiger
Not a surprising response from you. The video probably doesn't mean much to non-athletes.
I was an athlete at a pretty high level. High enough where dudes pay money to be on an anonymous message board to discuss. I didn’t like the video. The editing was awesome. The constant messaging telling how everyone to think is getting really old. I hope the people who actually make this country go make a statement very soon.

Reactions: Essolover4
I was an athlete at a pretty high level. High enough where dudes pay money to be on an anonymous message board to discuss. I didn’t like the video. The editing was awesome. The constant messaging telling how everyone to think is getting really old. I hope the people who actually make this country go make a statement very soon.
And you completely missed my point. It's one thing to not like it, but I noticed you have the class to say so without repeatedly calling it gay.

Reactions: XTIGERK
What statement would that be?

You really are quite the charmer! I bet all the skank hoes hanging out at the Fish-and-Tackle in poe dump Ga love them some BigTimeTiger. Bet you're the mayor of that one horse town. Maybe that's why you and TooterTownTiger are always on the same page. Backwoods incest and banjos must be one heckuva bond!
No you got me all wrong baby. Why don’t you join my partner and I for a Ménage a Trois. Would be sweet for both of y’all to be my top mechanics at one time. My partner @johnhugh always loves it when he has a helper to work on my nuts and tool. Love you Sweetheart

We blew our responsibility to make this world a better place a long time ago.... Jesus Christ is all we needed and then we took him out of schools, and just about everything else. Then replaced him with liberal Democrats, gays, and marxists.

Reactions: tigr073
We blew our responsibility to make this world a better place a long time ago.... Jesus Christ is all we needed and then we took him out of schools, and just about everything else. Then replaced him with liberal Democrats, gays, and marxists.
I am a Christian and believe Jesus died for our sins. But I do have a serious question for you: what right do we have to force Christianity on those that don't believe in the same God? What makes us right, and everyone else wrong? Every person has the right to choose their own faith, their own religion or no religion if they choose. So, why should whoever we pick as our God be forced on these kids?

Reactions: Jonada
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT