ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley running for POTUS

She wants you to have to register with the government in order to post on social media.
What a LOAD of crap. The only REAL question here is whether you ACTUALLY believe that shit that you heard or are you just lying on purpose to throw shade at Haley?

Here's an actual link to the interview:

This is in the context of Russia and China spreading disinformation via social media. She actually says that she believes that every American should have free speech and agrees that being able to post anonymously is OK (even though she personally thinks a person should stand by what they say).

She says that Social Media companies should show their methods for determining misinformation and verify that the posters are American's and NOT Russian and Chinese Bots/Agents. NOT A WORD about registering with the government.

So tell us Piggy. Are you just a Sheep who believes Trump's Supporters w/o even checking, or were you lying on purpose?

How many people would post on social media if they had to use their real name?
I would. I don't think people speak up enough. I'd venture to guess most people know who i am on here anyway. It's no big secret.

All that said, the government has no business regulating speech and Nikki's position disqualifies her in my opinion.

"Social Media is a national security issue" - No, no it's not. We already saw what happened when government controlled Twitter. See the Twitter files. They trampled on the Constitution.

I could see an argument against Tik Tok as it's chinese owned, but X, Meta, Yahoo, et al are not National Security issues.

No reason for the government to require registration if they don't want to regulate it.

I would. I don't think people speak up enough. I'd venture to guess most people know who i am on here anyway. It's no big secret.

All that said, the government has no business regulating speech and Nikki's position disqualifies her in my opinion.

"Social Media is a national security issue" - No, no it's not. We already saw what happened when government controlled Twitter. See the Twitter files. They trampled on the Constitution.

I could see an argument against Tik Tok as it's chinese owned, but X, Meta, Yahoo, et al are not National Security issues.

No reason for the government to require registration if they don't want to regulate it.
And once again... NOWHERE did she say the government should require registration. She said that the companies should verify that the people posting are real people (Americans). Instead of Russian/Chinese Bots or Agents pretending to be Americans.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

Trumps smallest lead over Haley is 15 points in New Hampshire. Every other state his lead is larger than 15 points.

The Fat Lady isn't singing, but she is warming up.

Desantis needs to drop out and give Haley an actual chance. I will say again, I would vote for Nikki Haley, I'll never vote for Trump. I promise you that I'm not alone in that feeling.

Trump will lose if the nominee. Nobody fires up moderates and Dems like Donald Trump. It truly becomes ," Anyone but Trump" at that point.

Desantis needs to drop out and give Haley an actual chance. I will say again, I would vote for Nikki Haley, I'll never vote for Trump. I promise you that I'm not alone in that feeling.

Trump will lose if the nominee. Nobody fires up moderates and Dems like Donald Trump. It truly becomes ," Anyone but Trump" at that point.
I promise you I will only vote for Trump and never vote for Nikki Haley. I'd rather lose with Trump than win with Haley. There is not much difference between Haley and Biden. They are the Uniparty.

I promise you I will only vote for Trump and never vote for Nikki Haley. I'd rather lose with Trump than win with Haley. There is not much difference between Haley and Biden. They are the Uniparty.

If you don't see a difference between the politics of Haley and Biden you aren't looking very closely.

I've also decided that apparently what makes someone part of the "uniparty" is that they attempt to be adults and work with others to accomplish things. How does outright hostility and unwillingness to attempt to negotiate and bargain help America?

At the end of the day, what you call uniparty is how our government is intended to work.

I will only vote for Trump. Nobody else but Trump, who discover electricity? Trump!!!!! Who invented penicillin? Trump!!! Who discovered Uranus? Trump!!!! Who saved 15% on his car insurance? Trump!!!!!

I will only vote for Trump. Nobody else but Trump, who discover electricity? Trump!!!!! Who invented penicillin? Trump!!! Who discovered Uranus? Trump!!!! Who saved 15% on his car insurance? Trump!!!!!

And then in every thread those same folks will get upset when someone brings up Trump. What wild times we live in.

I'd vote for Ramaswamy.

But Haley and Biden are the same person to me. They are the Uniparty that I am sick and tired of.

How are they the same person? Take taxes for example. Biden will likely let the Trump cuts expire in 2025 and will proactively raise taxes on hardworking families like mine. Haley will likely push for an extension of the tax cuts or to make them permanent. Just one issue, but an extremely important one to me as it means 10s of thousands of dollars per year to my family.

Since they have opposing positions on a critical issue like this, how are they the same person?

Reactions: yoshi121374
And don't forget, you never really lose with Trump. You just bitch and moan about the next election being stolen too. You don't even need evidence. Just lie a bunch and blame any and everyone you can.

"I will support the results of the election... As long as I win." Donald Trump.

And don't forget, you never really lose with Trump. You just bitch and moan about the next election being stolen too. You don't even need evidence. Just lie a bunch and blame any and everyone you can.

Honest answer, did Hillary do the same thing and is still doing it now.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
How are they the same person? Take taxes for example. Biden will likely let the Trump cuts expire in 2025 and will proactively raise taxes on hardworking families like mine. Haley will likely push for an extension of the tax cuts or to make them permanent. Just one issue, but an extremely important one to me as it means 10s of thousands of dollars per year to my family.

Since they have opposing positions on a critical issue like this, how are they the same person?
So an important issue for you is taxes and you like Trumps tax cuts but you want to vote for Haley? Or maybe you don’t think Trump will extend his own tax cuts?

Last edited:
So an important issue for you is taxes and you like Trumps tax cuts but you want to vote for Haley? Or maybe you don’t think Trump will extend his own tax cuts?

1) Trump showed his true colors after the 2020 election and I don’t feel comfortable voting for him again (I did twice). I think he’s toxic and bad for the country at this point.

2) Trump is the one human on the planet that will drive enthusiastic turnout for Biden, costing the GOP the presidency. I also think he will kill us down ballot, resulting in perhaps an all dem congress and executive branch. Then we get to really see the mayhem those lunatics will unleash. Remember we had TRILLIONS more in entitlements (build back better) that were only blocked by 1 senate dem. Nominating Trump is like handing them the keys to the kingdom that they want to destroy.

The election was stolen. Make no mistake, the deep state had their finger on the scale. Maybe votes weren’t changed. But the Twitter files revealed everything.

The government interfered with free speech in the town square. They intervened with Russian collusion. They interfered with 51 intelligence agents. And now they are interfering with political prosecutions

Last edited:
1) Trump showed his true colors after the 2020 election and I don’t feel comfortable voting for him again (I did twice). I think he’s toxic and bad for the country at this point.

2) Trump is the one human on the planet that will drive enthusiastic turnout for Biden, costing the GOP the presidency. I also think he will kill us down ballot, resulting in perhaps an all dem congress and executive branch. Then we get to really see the mayhem those lunatics will unleash. Remember we had TRILLIONS more in entitlements (build back better) that were only blocked by 1 senate dem. Nominating Trump is like handing them the keys to the kingdom that they want to destroy.
My point about them being the same is this. If the deep state came to President Haley and said we need to invade Iraq because they have weapons of mass destruction, I think she would go along with it. I don’t think Trump would. Nikki doesn’t have the strength to stand up to the deep state and to be honest there is no other candidate that does except for maybe Vivek. We all know Biden would go along with it because he is not capable of thinking himself out of a wet paper bag.

Another example is the George Floyd situation in which she fell for the MSM narrative. George Floyd wasn’t murdered and she didn’t have the balls to stand up and say it.

Same with quitting the Boeing board. In years past she may have been applauded for quitting the board for taking a federal bailout, however, almost everyone took bailout money and she ends up looking like a virtue signaling follower instead of just taking the heat. In my eyes she quit when the going got tough and left Boeing hanging during the nations most trying time. Is that what we want in our leaders?

Trump is a leader and will stand on his own. And before anyone says “that is dangerous!” I would argue having a dementia patient is dangerous. Geopolitical relations were better under Trump

And last, I disagree. Nothing is going to drive turnout for Biden right now. I expect a massive pivot to the center over the next month or two, but it may be too little too late. If he wins re election he will just go back to his woke policies. Will the people fall for it? Maybe.

Last edited:

Post of the year.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Nah. She orchestrated Russian Collusion and the fake dossier. She did not concede peacefully and was in on the silent coup with Obama, Biden, Rice, et al.

Dude you have doubled and tripled down on that dossier and you still don't understand what happened. There was ample reason to suspect Russia from being involved and that's what the 51 intelligent agents said.

Also, I find it disconcerting that the only candidates you like are liars and complete fakes. Vivek is such a joke. He literally is trying to be Trump part two since you dumbasses eat it up hook,line, and sinker.

Reactions: dpic73
Dude you have doubled and tripled down on that dossier and you still don't understand what happened. There was ample reason to suspect Russia from being involved and that's what the 51 intelligent agents said.

Also, I find it disconcerting that the only candidates you like are liars and complete fakes. Vivek is such a joke. He literally is trying to be Trump part two since you dumbasses eat it up hook,line, and sinker.
No there was not ample reason at all. The ample reason was a fraudulent FISA warrant.

And everyone was having civil discussion until you come in and start throwing personal insults. Back on ignore you go.

Nah. She orchestrated Russian Collusion and the fake dossier. She did not concede peacefully and was in on the silent coup with Obama, Biden, Rice, et al.
You are the most victimized victim in the history of victimhood. You should have had everything you wanted but "they" wouldn't let you have it! 😭

And they still found ample illegalities a multiple guilty pleas....
None of which were related to Russian Collusion.

Reminder, the ONLY person sentenced to jail for Russian Collusion was a democrat and that was last week.

You are the most victimized victim in the history of victimhood. You should have had everything you wanted but "they" wouldn't let you have it! 😭
Just a little Treason
Just a little genocide
Just a little racism

So you believe the self admitted massive liar? He literally said that Trump was a disaster as a President.
And he still thinks he would be leaps and bounds better than Biden. What does that tell you?

My point about them being the same is this. If the deep state came to President Haley and said we need to invade Iraq because they have weapons of mass destruction, I think she would go along with it. I don’t think Trump would. Nikki doesn’t have the strength to stand up to the deep state and to be honest there is no other candidate that does except for maybe Vivek. We all know Biden would go along with it because he is not capable of thinking himself out of a wet paper bag.

Another example is the George Floyd situation in which she fell for the MSM narrative. George Floyd wasn’t murdered and she didn’t have the balls to stand up and say it.

Same with quitting the Boeing board. In years past she may have been applauded for quitting the board for taking a federal bailout, however, almost everyone took bailout money and she ends up looking like a virtue signaling follower instead of just taking the heat. In my eyes she quit when the going got tough and left Boeing hanging during the nations most trying time. Is that what we want in our leaders?

Trump is a leader and will stand on his own. And before anyone says “that is dangerous!” I would argue having a dementia patient is dangerous. Geopolitical relations were better under Trump

And last, I disagree. Nothing is going to drive turnout for Biden right now. I expect a massive pivot to the center over the next month or two, but it may be too little too late. If he wins re election he will just go back to his woke policies. Will the people fall for it? Maybe.

I’m not saying Haley is perfect. But she’s the best shot we have of keeping a dem out of the White House for another 4 years. A lame duck Biden plus all dem congress would be absolutely horrible for the country.

The country is desperate for someone other than Biden OR Trump. Haley pulls moderates and suburban women. And all Trump supporters should recognize she’s drastically better than the dem alternative.

The MAGA wing of the party has been soundly defeated in swing states and districts since 2020. There is absolutely nothing that suggests that will be any different in 2024. And that means a Trump nomination = a dem in the White House.

I’m not saying Haley is perfect. But she’s the best shot we have of keeping a dem out of the White House for another 4 years. A lame duck Biden plus all dem congress would be absolutely horrible for the country.

The country is desperate for someone other than Biden OR Trump. Haley pulls moderates and suburban women. And all Trump supporters should recognize she’s drastically better than the dem alternative.

The MAGA wing of the party has been soundly defeated in swing states and districts since 2020. There is absolutely nothing that suggests that will be any different in 2024. And that means a Trump nomination = a dem in the White House.

You say the MAGA wing of the part has been soundly defeated, yet MAGA is winning 60-70% of the vote? Maybe, it wasn't MAGA? Maybe it was abortion on which Trump has recently talked about and has a very moderate position.

I don't think it's a fair argument to say MAGA was "soundly defeated" when he is the commanding leader in the polls. It's not just one or two polls and its not by just 5-10 points. He has a commanding lead.

We like MAGA's policies and he deserves his chance to govern unimpeded by his own intelligence agencies.

ADVERTISEMENT