ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley

can you blame him ?
789cd765390506a2483c96ac6a66ece5.gif

Feel bad for Don Jr. No one should have had to be placed between Haley and Scott. Both are best in class.

Reactions: scartiger
This makes me lol every time.

If I'm really honest with myself, deep down, I have just a tad bit of sympathy for HRC. Any self-respecting woman would have left that perv, and taken 75% of his wealth way back in, what was it, '94?

But she's not self-respecting, she's self-serving, and she knows that without that Clinton name tag, she's nothing.

Haley/Scott 2024
Can’t happen if winning the Electoral College depends on SC. From Article 2, Section 1:
“The Electors shall meet in their respective States, and vote by Ballot for two Persons, of whom one at least shall not be an Inhabitant of the same State with themselves.”

Can’t happen if winning the Electoral College depends on SC. From Article 2, Section 1:
“The Electors shall meet in their respective States, and vote by Ballot for two Persons, of whom one at least shall not be an Inhabitant of the same State with themselves.”

Always somebody out there to ruin a good thing...
;)

Reactions: scartiger
This makes me lol every time.

If I'm really honest with myself, deep down, I have just a tad bit of sympathy for HRC. Any self-respecting woman would have left that perv, and taken 75% of his wealth way back in, what was it, '94?

But she's not self-respecting, she's self-serving, and she knows that without that Clinton name tag, she's nothing.

Thats a professional marriage. Seriously doubt they even sleep in the same room.

Love her. She killed it. Libs will be swarming in shortly to tell us all what’s wrong with her and pick her apart.
you wish that would happen. :) no one watched but you all. She's an actual adult so I do assume she did well. I like Nikki Halley, she must have held her nose in that company.

Reactions: jroller
you wish that would happen. :) no one watched but you all. She's an actual adult so I do assume she did well. I like Nikki Halley, she must have held her nose in that company.

I watched some of the DNC....always enjoy a good laugh and the awesome Biden memes that follow. ;)

Reactions: Dutch_Peacheater
Don't be mad that the DNC couldn't pull in the ratings. I mean, who doesn't watch AGT?

source.gif

Reactions: Essolover4
Nikki Haley and Tim Scott were representative of what the Republican Party should be moving toward and Kim Guilfoyle and Trump Jr. were representative of what they should be leaving behind as fast as possible. I thought I was watching the WWE when Guilfolye and Jr. were speaking. It was partly comical, unhinged and sad.

Nikki Haley and Tim Scott were representative of what the Republican Party should moving toward and Kim Guilfoyle and Trump Jr. were representative of what they should be leaving behind as fast as possible. I thought I was watching the WWE when Guilfolye and Jr. were speaking. It was partly comical, unhinged and sad.
Didn't catch much of the DNC, did ya? Either that, or you just chose not to share your opinion of that BS.

I didn't watch but not surprised she was impressive.

Didn't watch much of the DNC either. I watched the former President, Harris, and Biden. This week I'll probably only watch the President. I don't really have the stomach for overbearing political theater that I used to.

Honestly curious, when has an election come down to SC?

Nikki Haley and Tim Scott were representative of what the Republican Party should be moving toward

Glad you like the future of the party. Was also glad to see you support the republican-held position on covid unemployment benefits the other day - that they should be tied to a percentage of precious wages. Hopefully you can separate your anti-Trump feelings and vote based on logic and policy.

Glad you like the future of the party. Was also glad to see you support the republican-held position on covid unemployment benefits the other day - that they should be tied to a percentage of precious wages. Hopefully you can separate your anti-Trump feelings and vote based on logic and policy.
My views have not changed. The party has. It is the subservant society of Trump fans and conspiracy theories. The party has marched full bore into supporting a dictatorship. The party did not even offer a party platform at their convention. How crazy is that?

I won't become a groveling Trump supporter. He has destroyed the party. He is the worst president in American history and a danger to our country. I just hope there is enough left in the ash heap he leaves behind to rebuild the party with someone like Haley or Scott. Even they have groveled some in the last year to try and keep in the base's favor, bit it is well known that they think he is insane. I hope their measured groveling is enough to give them a seat ahead of some of the most extreme factions of Trump supporters from taking over when he is gone. But I fear it won't be.

Like I said, Trump Jr/Guilfoyle were representative of the mess the republican party has leading it now, with their WWE style speeches. Haley/Scott provided a brief glimpse of what it should be.

My views have not changed. The party has. It is the subservant society of Trump fans and conspiracy theories. The party is marching full bore into a dictatorship. The party did not even offer a party platform at their convention. How crazy is that? I won't become a groveling Trump supporter. He has destroyed the party. He is the worst president in American history and a danger to our country. I just hope there is enough left in the ash heap he leaves behind to rebuild the party with someone like Haley or Scott. Even they have groveled some in the last year to try and keep in the base's favor. I hope it was enough to avoid some of the extreme factions of Trump supporters from taking over and secured a spot for them instead. But I fear it may be built on some of his most groveling irrational political supporters instead.

Like I said, Trump Jr/Guilfoyle were representative of the mess the republican party has leading it now with their WWE style speeches. Haley/Scott provided a brief glimpse of what it should be.

Well said. I'm a Haley fan, and hope she can rebuild the party post-Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT