ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley

My views have not changed. The party has. It is the subservant society of Trump fans and conspiracy theories. The party has marched full bore into supporting a dictatorship. The party did not even offer a party platform at their convention. How crazy is that?

I won't become a groveling Trump supporter. He has destroyed the party. He is the worst president in American history and a danger to our country. I just hope there is enough left in the ash heap he leaves behind to rebuild the party with someone like Haley or Scott. Even they have groveled some in the last year to try and keep in the base's favor, bit it is well known that they think he is insane. I hope their measured groveling is enough to give them a seat ahead of some of the most extreme factions of Trump supporters from taking over when he is gone. But I fear it won't be.

Like I said, Trump Jr/Guilfoyle were representative of the mess the republican party has leading it now, with their WWE style speeches. Haley/Scott provided a brief glimpse of what it should be.

Holy hyperbole! Dictatorship, danger to our country, ash heap... You need to come join us back in the real world and not TDS land.

There's plenty of room in the Republican party for sane, calm people who want to raise their family responsibly, who want to keep more of what they earn, who believe you should work for what you have and who believe in smaller government. These same sane, calm people can rationally look at the options presented, and the agendas represented, and make a decision independent of emotional feelings about Trump's style or even some of his mistakes.

My read on the "platform" thing is that Trump actually wants to move it to the center and there was risk of upsetting the far right contingent. Instead, he release his second term agenda: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/...ident-trumps-2nd-term-agenda-fighting-for-you

Trump is far from perfect. But the alternative is a path to a significantly worse American future. It's certainly worse for good, honest, hard-working, personally responsible families like mine.

Holy hyperbole! Dictatorship, danger to our country, ash heap... You need to come join us back in the real world and not TDS land.

There's plenty of room in the Republican party for sane, calm people who want to raise their family responsibly, who want to keep more of what they earn, who believe you should work for what you have and who believe in smaller government. These same sane, calm people can rationally look at the options presented, and the agendas represented, and make a decision independent of emotional feelings about Trump's style or even some of his mistakes.

My read on the "platform" thing is that Trump actually wants to move it to the center and there was risk of upsetting the far right contingent. Instead, he release his second term agenda: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/...ident-trumps-2nd-term-agenda-fighting-for-you

Trump is far from perfect. But the alternative is a path to a significantly worse American future. It's certainly worse for good, honest, hard-working, personally responsible families like mine.
Exactly, The Republicans put out the platform and agenda for the next 4 years. If no one has seen it that is on them. Just like Trump's list of his first 100 days from 2016.

The Dems impeachment fiasco should set them back so much, but they are never held accountable by the media for those things.

Reactions: VTiger15
okay guys

its getting that time we shrink the fencing

from now on

we do not call them

FAR LEFT

LIBERALS

LEFTIES

OR WHATEVER ELSE

we unify

and simply call them

DEMOCRATS

we need to make sure that everyone understands

that the

DEMOCRATS

are the ones supporting

these extremist destroying the country

using

domestic terrorism as a weapon

so call them

DEMOCRATS

Reactions: Trading Tiger
the second thing to do-

if you are ever polled for the election

say you are voting for joe biden

lets blow the minds of

anderson cooper

don lemon

joe and mika breszinski

i thought mika's dads policies were ummmm well for the times ummm but he is too old and times have changed to much

crazy if disagree with either

kissinger

or

brezinski

people think you are from hell

@areeves

those 2 are NWO guys 2 right?

Reactions: Trading Tiger
Honestly curious, when has an election come down to SC?
2000 was at least that close. Bush does not carry SC in 2000, and he loses. There have been several others that were close, but I am not sure what our electoral count was at those times. SC is only 9 electoral votes, but it is deep red. You don't want to just give up those nine votes right off the bat.

2000 was at least that close. Bush does not carry SC in 2000, and he loses. There have been several others that were close, but I am not sure what our electoral count was at those times. SC is only 9 electoral votes, but it is deep red. You don't want to just give up those nine votes right off the bat.
OK. But to say that Bush would not have won without SC, is not the same thing as saying the election came down to SC.

In a race that close, take away almost any state and the results would be different.

Democrats 2020 Social Justice Agenda

18 USCS § 2331

(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

(B) appear to be intended--

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;

(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or

(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO HAVE CHANGE WE MUST TERRORIZE

VOTE BIDEN/HARRIS2020!!!1

This post is the exact definition of modern day racism.

Work hard and keep what you earn!?! You just don't want black people to have anything, racist bigot. Their "logic" goes from point A to point T, back to point C, then to point S, back to point I, and finally to point R. In other words, there is no logic at all.

The behavior that has been going on in this country reminds me of when I was 5. I would get so mad when I lost a board game, I'd flip the board over and throw a temper tantrum. I'd get in trouble but it would be minor, and at that point, I had 2 choices. I could calm down and apologize, or I could keep acting up and then get a spanking.

There's a whole lot of people who are about to get a spanking, and this time, I'm taking off my belt.

This post is the exact definition of modern day racism.

Work hard and keep what you earn!?! You just don't want black people to have anything, racist bigot. Their "logic" goes from point A to point T, back to point C, then to point S, back to point I, and finally to point R. In other words, there is no logic at all.

The behavior that has been going on in this country reminds me of when I was 5. I would get so mad when I lost a board game, I'd flip the board over and throw a temper tantrum. I'd get in trouble but it would be minor, and at that point, I had 2 choices. I could calm down and apologize, or I could keep acting up and then get a spanking.

There's a whole lot of people who are about to get a spanking, and this time, I'm taking off my belt.

yep watch this story and watch her response to the charges

then watch the second video

its the actual footage of her at committing the crime

you decide whether the raw video

matches her explanation and argument

It is not hyperbole. If you will step outside of the Fox News bubble and other pro-Trump propaganda bubbles you can see it. I'm not saying go watch MSNBC. I'm saying read legit articles from legit sources and listen to the commentary of past republican and conservative leaders and civil servants who have left the administration or politics or government service.

For example, just last week virtually every prominent national security official serving in the last 30 years of republican administrations took out a full page ad in the WSJ opposing Trump and his authoritarian tendancies. Again, these are our most knowledgeable assets from republican administrations. This type of thing has never happened before. Here is a good recap.

He has not had the support of any other republican nominee for president prior to him. Think about that? That is unimaginable. He is or was at odds with every single Republican nominee for President for the last 32 years.

Look at the long list of former republican U.S. congressmen who have come out in opposition to him. We arent talking about some obscure state representative nobody has heard of like was offered up last night. Im talking numerous former Republican U.S. Senators and Representatives. When have you seen such opposition from high ups in a party against one of their own? You haven't.

And look at the officials who have served in his cabinet or high up postions, that he hired, and who exited. These are highly respected individuals who have left in numbers NEVER seen before and all leave describing a man unfit for office who they can not support. They arent just leaving in silience or to pursue other endeavors. Its one thing to have defections. It is another to have them leave in these numbers over this period of time, one after another, while each sound alarm bells about his character and his being unfit for office. I can name as many as you wish. Even one defection like that would have been world stopping news up until Trump, but now noone even bats an eye because it is common place.

And since my post last night comparing and contrasting the Haley and Trump Jr speeches and what they represent about the conflicting direction of the party, there was a great article published today by Politico about the fight ahead for the soul of the party. I highly recommend it. Read it here.

Reactions: Fact_Check
the second thing to do-

if you are ever polled for the election

say you are voting for joe biden

lets blow the minds of

anderson cooper

don lemon

joe and mika breszinski

i thought mika's dads policies were ummmm well for the times ummm but he is too old and times have changed to much

crazy if disagree with either

kissinger

or

brezinski

people think you are from hell

@areeves

those 2 are NWO guys 2 right?
Absolutely & Brezinski is who Obama was mentored by!

For example, just last week virtually every prominent national security official serving in the last 30 years of republican administrations took out a full page ad in the WSJ opposing Trump and his authoritarian tendancies. Again, these are our most knowledgeable assets from republican administrations. This type of thing has never happened before.

this is one of my favorite parts of the trump administration. these are the ones who want to be AT WAR CONSTANTLY. they were making a ton of money off the fear of sandal wearing dudes in the middle east

its time to move on. those guys are stuck in the 90s and early 00s

absolutely one of my favorite things he did

he rocked the war mongerers boats and pocket books

i kinda like that

Reactions: HumasButthole
He has not had the support of any other republican nominee for president prior to him. Think about that? That is unimaginable.

seriously who would he want?

bush and cheney are pissed he busted up the war cartel

bush sr, reagan, ford cant go for obvious reasons

wait who are the other republican nominees?

Look at the long list of former republican U.S. congressmen who have come out in opposition to him. We arent talking about some obscure state representative nobody has heard of like was offered up last night. Im talking numerous former Republican U.S. Senators and Representatives. When have you seen such opposition from high ups in a party against one of their own? You haven't.

that sucks but so be it

everyone has a motive

And look at the officials who have served in his cabinet or high up postions, that he hired, and who exited. These are highly respected individuals who have left in numbers NEVER seen before and all leave describing a man unfit for office who they can not support.

the level of performance that donald j trump demands can be a little stressful to those not talented enough to meet or exceed expectations.

they usually are hostile after the fact

so im not worried about them

this is one of my favorite parts of the trump administration. these are the ones who want to be AT WAR CONSTANTLY. they were making a ton of money off the fear of sandal wearing dudes in the middle east

its time to move on. those guys are stuck in the 90s and early 00s

absolutely one of my favorite things he did

he rocked the war mongerers boats and pocket books

i kinda like that
That’s because the NWO has infiltrated our government on all levels, including our military, CIA, FBI & both parties. Every President, with the exception of JFK & Trump were part of the NWO, dating back to Woodrow Wilson! These so called legitimate Media Sources are a Major Part of the NWO! Text me & Ill send you their Hierarchy & Their 21 Goals. 813 245 4570

It is not hyperbole. If you will step outside of the Fox News bubble and other pro-Trump propaganda bubbles you can see it. I'm not saying go watch MSNBC. I'm saying read legit articles from legit sources and listen to the commentary of past republican and conservative leaders and civil servants who have left the administration or politics or government service.

For example, just last week virtually every prominent national security official serving in the last 30 years of republican administrations took out a full page ad in the WSJ opposing Trump and his authoritarian tendancies. Again, these are our most knowledgeable assets from republican administrations. This type of thing has never happened before. Here is a good recap.

He has not had the support of any other republican nominee for president prior to him. Think about that? That is unimaginable. He is or was at odds with every single Republican nominee for President for the last 32 years.

And look at the officials who have served in his cabinet or high up postions, that he hired, and who exited. These are highly respected individuals who have left in numbers NEVER seen before and all leave describing a man unfit for office who they can not support. They arent just leaving in silience or to pursue other endeavors. Its one thing to have defections. It is another to have them leave in these numbers over this period of time, one after another, while each sound alarm bells about his character and his being unfit for office. I can name as many as you wish. Even one defection like that would have been world stopping news up until Trump, but now noone even bats an eye because it is common place.

And since my post last night comparing and contrasting the Haley and Trump Jr speeches and what they represent about the conflicting direction of the party, there was a great article published today by Politico about the fight ahead for the soul of the party. I highly recommend it. Read it here.

hey thanks for the link to politico

my first observation-

(POLITICO_The need for definition is especially urgent for a party when it is led by someone as historically unique as Donald Trump. He’s fashioned the GOP into a personality cult built around him rather than as a vessel to pursue a shared set of principles or ideas. )

this is exactly what is happening. we are CHANGING the republican party from the warmonging party most were complaining about.

we needed a strong personality to make this correction,

this sounds like the party is unified

minus the warmongerers who are pissed they lost millions on millions

(the GOP reaffirmed a previous decision to abandon the creation of a policy platform — one of the main activities for a political convention — and instead declared “[T]hat the Republican Party has and will continue to enthusiastically support the President’s America-first agenda.”)

i would say the clinton sanders 2016 was ----

but thats what happens most of the time

When a party is built around a person, the aftermath can be especially messy when he exits the scene.

see this is a lie on politico

"He offered a historically inaccurate account of the coronavirus’ spread as a product of the “Chinese Communist Party"

who did those scientist work for if not the communist party?

the russians?

thats just a total lie right there

thats why i quit reading

OK. But to say that Bush would not have won without SC, is not the same thing as saying the election came down to SC.

In a race that close, take away almost any state and the results would be different.
That's kind of the point. You don't know what will happen in an election, so you can't afford to lose 9 electoral votes right off the bat because both candidates from your ticket are from the same state.

JOE BIDEN RESPONDS

states that

"its disgraceful Mike Pompei spoke from Israeli at the Convention"

ask whats on the agenda for this week---

"got a covid test to take"

REPORTER "any campaign events?"

ole joe-

"nah- just playing it by ear. keeping the schedule open. sit on the front porch and watch the cars go by. kamala's got this."

Glad you like the future of the party. Was also glad to see you support the republican-held position on covid unemployment benefits the other day - that they should be tied to a percentage of precious wages. Hopefully you can separate your anti-Trump feelings and vote based on logic and policy.
My views have not changed. The party has. It is the subservant society of Trump fans and conspiracy theories. The party has marched full bore into supporting a dictatorship. The party did not even offer a party platform at their convention. How crazy is that?

I won't become a groveling Trump supporter. He has destroyed the party. He is the worst president in American history and a danger to our country. I just hope there is enough left in the ash heap he leaves behind to rebuild the party with someone like Haley or Scott. Even they have groveled some in the last year to try and keep in the base's favor, bit it is well known that they think he is insane. I hope their measured groveling is enough to give them a seat ahead of some of the most extreme factions of Trump supporters from taking over when he is gone. But I fear it won't be.

Like I said, Trump Jr/Guilfoyle were representative of the mess the republican party has leading it now, with their WWE style speeches. Haley/Scott provided a brief glimpse of what it should be.

here we go

LIFE ( does not mean its the responsibility of other taxpayers to finance your healthcare)

LIBERTY (to obtain the most freedom possible, must one respect the simplest of laws, and if you dont like a certain law, this system has a built in mechanism to politically change if its the will of the majority.)

and

THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS (disclaimer-you are responsible for paying for your happiness, not other taxpayers)

I've repeatedly said that Trump isn't without his warts. On one hand, I appreciate his willingness to think differently about foreign policy and trade. On the other, I do have concerns about his acceptance of sound counsel in these matters. Note that war mongering national security advisors aren't necessarily the arbiters of sound global counsel. I'm sure some of these advisors supported the Iran nuclear deal, hundreds of millions to support terrorism, bad trade deals, etc. BUT, that doesn't mean I don't have concerns about Trump's approach as well.

And I'll probably take Jeff Flake's abandonment of Trump as a good thing. The presence of an 'R' by someone's name does not necessarily mean they have good ideas or judgment.

Trump is a very flawed candidate. But the alternative is far worse. Hoping Trump can get us through the next 4 years and then let Nikki Haley, Tim Scott, John James, Kristi Noem, Richard Grenell or one of the many candidates from a diverse field of bright up-and-comers in the Republican party take it from there.

Last edited:
Reactions: HumasButthole
I've repeatedly said that Trump isn't without his warts. On one hand, I appreciate his willingness to think differently about foreign policy and trade. On the other, I do have concerns about his acceptance of sound counsel in these matters. Note that war mongering national security advisors aren't necessarily the arbiters of sound global counsel. I'm sure some of these advisors supported the Iran nuclear deal, hundreds of millions to support terrorism, bad trade deals, etc. BUT, that doesn't mean I don't have concerns about Trump's approach as well.

And I'll probably take Jeff Flake's abandonment of Trump as a good thing. The presence of an 'R' by someone's name does not necessarily mean they have good ideas or judgment.

Trump is a very flawed candidate. But the alternative is far worse. Hoping Trump can get us through the next 4 years and then let Nikki Haley, Tim Scott, John James, Kristi Noem or one of the many candidates from a diverse field of bright up-and-comers in the Republican party take it from there.

he is cleaning out the inefficiency in the desired results of the platform

Glad you like the future of the party. Was also glad to see you support the republican-held position on covid unemployment benefits the other day - that they should be tied to a percentage of precious wages. Hopefully you can separate your anti-Trump feelings and vote based on logic and policy.

Great perspective as always. I am a moderate democrat who has voted Republican in the past, and I can respect either party's members when they can act in a mature and professional manner even if I disagree with them. Trump and what he represents is simply not anything I look for in a POTUS.

He really never speaks to the citizens of this country, only his base. He alienates about half the country. He spews hatred towards anyone with a different opinion or beliefs like the Sean Hannity's and Laura Ingraham's of FOX News. His immaturity and lack of knowledge are so apparent it's hard to believe that reasonably intelligent people vote for him.

Reactions: 1Clemzunfan
i surely do hope

infrastructure is at the top of this list

we need to invest half of our social security money into the materials and supplies that we need to modernize and rebuild our infrastructure

hope thats at the top of the list and not some social justice crap from pelosi

Great perspective as always. I am a moderate democrat who has voted Republican in the past, and I can respect either party's members when they can act in a mature and professional manner even if I disagree with them. Trump and what he represents is simply not anything I look for in a POTUS.

He really never speaks to the citizens of this country, only his base. He alienates about half the country. He spews hatred towards anyone with a different opinion or beliefs like the Sean Hannity's and Laura Ingraham's of FOX News. His immaturity and lack of knowledge are so apparent it's hard to believe that reasonably intelligent people vote for him.

problem is he is just a normal guy with alot of power

we like that

he is not pretending to be anything he is not

we know what we get

the good and the bad

its not hidden like with falwell or the clintons

Mainstream media and establishment politicians who stand to lose everything dislike the president. Got it.

Ok so he's mean on twitter to people who don't like him anyway.

So other than the fact that he's mean, what don't you like?

well here are the numbers for dnc-----

Opening night of the 2020 Democratic National Convention drew 28% fewer viewers than in 2016,

according to Monday ratings from Nielsen Holdings NLSN, -1.12%.

The virtually-held political convention, a first in U.S. history, attracted 18.7 million viewers,

compared with 26 million in 2016

thats their base number to start with

18.7 million votes

and check this out---

The first night of the Republican National Convention averaged 15.9 million viewers,

a drop of 28% from 2016.

Fox News 7.1 million viewers,

followed by CNN (2 million),

ABC (1.97 million),

NBC (1.7 million),

MSNBC (1.6 million)

and CBS (1.5 million).

anyone else watch online outside these sources?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT