ADVERTISEMENT

North Korea

The bottom line is that all this is just talk (which is better than war for sure... but it's just talk). We'll see how it goes.

If you can't freaking bully Mexico into chipping in on the wall, I'm not sure how you are going to get N Korea to do what you want. But if Trump pulls off, I'll salute him for sure. Like I said, it's just talk right now, and nobody slings bullshiit like Trump. We'll see what he can do at the table.

treetiger said:
"I think Kim Jung is smoozing up to Trump because he wants to see if the Donald can introduce him to Stormy Daniels!"
"You might be on to something, but isn't he more into Dennis Rodman?"

Yes, but I think Stormy Daniels and Dennis Rodman have a lot in common!

Economy is rolling, ISIS has been defanged, don’t see thugs burning down our cities, and Kim and North Korea appear very weakened.

Trump winning in first year more then any President I can think of...

Reactions: 6thDanTKD
Of course not, but don't be a hypocrite.

If you are calling me a hypocrite b/c you think I was partying and celibrating hilary’s Victory prematurely, you are incorrect. I did think anything was a lock, and was not particularly happy about voting for hilary, who is really just a watered down conservative.

where did i dispute the election results? countries have throughout history voted horrible people into office and will continue to do so. i was naive to think america was above it, that's for sure.

would love to know these vast "goals" that trump has accomplished. so far the only tangible thing he's done is a tax bill that is likely to look horrible in 5-10 years, if not sooner.

I certainly don't begrudge someone for having an opinion. You don't have to agree with what he's done, obviously, but there are many lists like this. These are the things he promised he would do, like it or not.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/y...1-obama-legacy-items-repealed/article/2644159

It is really unfortunate that we have to put up with the antics of Donald Trump. I think most agree on that point. However, that being said, it's also quite ridiculous that we can't look at the facts on the ground and see them for what they are.

1. ISIS almost entirely destroyed in a year.
2. Possible summit with NK that may or may not yield tangible results.
3. Economy growing at a significantly faster rate
4. Income rising at a reasonable pace for first time in a long time
5. Tax cuts for individuals and businesses
6. Growth in our manufacturing sector...finally.
7. Reduction in welfare benefits being paid because people are getting jobs or getting better jobs
8. As arrogant as Trump can be, his executive powers stance has been quite modest. He has scaled back the powers of the Presidency in many good ways. It may not last but he's set a better example in that area after the last two administrations we've had.

This isn't to say Trump is entirely responsible for this list. It's just to say he's had a hand in all of this. I don't like Trump. I don't like the way he behaves. But I also can see the benefits of what he's done. It's unfortunate there's such a group think hatred of the guy that we can't see the ways in which our country is on the right path.

Trump won’t make a deal unless he gets 100% verification in place.

Looks like Kim Jung wants to meet with Trump to discuss the possibility of denuclearization and has basically agreed to halting their nuke testing at the moment. Not sure I trust NK of their word, but we can all agree the possibility is still awesome none the less.

You guys do realize that Nk has always wanted a meeting with the US, but other US presidents would not do it without major concessions. trump seems willing to just go for it. (although I saw that today that Sanders "clarified" Trump's remarks and said they would need concessions for a meeting) Bold strategy, lets see if it pays off.

lol it's politifact and CNBC, you rube. not like i pulled from slate and mother jones. and they based their findings off hard data. you will literally shill for anything this buffoon does.

15c.gif

Any country can come up to the “bargaining” table once they have intercontinental nuclear missiles. This is more of an act of confidence from NK than an overture towards reconciliation.

Few Things:
  • If Trump were to get the Korean Peninsula to a nuke-free zone that would be a huge, huge win.
  • The actual % chance of North Korea giving up nukes is very, very low.
  • Without nukes, North Korea is a nothing in the world. Nukes mean EVERYTHING to them.
  • North Korea will promise the moon, comply for a limited time and actually end up delivering virtually nothing. That is their history.
  • Most likely outcome is meeting will either lead to peace or war. Really not a lot of in-betweens available here.
I agree. 0% of denucking. They would be vulnerable to US. Kaddafi did the deal and looked what happened to him. Frankly, I think it is dangerous to put those two in the same room w/o a treaty already agreed to.

This is the right answer. Most people greatly underestimate Trump and his negotiating talents. Also, Kim will be close to bankruptcy by November unless something changes. Trump is not going to take Kim at his word on anything. He'll refuse any deal that we're not in control of the monitoring.
Don't think for one minute that China is going to let some little fat sawed off sh-t mess with their Jersey Cow big teat trade udder which is the USA!

lol if anyone thinks anything substantial will come of this. This is just going to turn out to be a ploy for him to try to reunite North and South Korea.

Bump

WASHINGTON — President Trump has notified Kim Jong-un, the North Korean leader, that he has canceled their much-anticipated meeting, which was set for June 12.

It's all cool. If Trump meets with NK, he's brilliant b/c he's bringing peace to Korea. If Trump doesn't meet with NK he's brilliant b/c he's not bowing to the NK's demands. Trumpians don't care what Trump does... they just support him b/c he tells them how great he is and how much he is doing for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT