ADVERTISEMENT

Not One Question About Trump Assassin?

fatpiggy

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2002
Does anyone find it odd that the ABC moderators asked several questions about January 6th and things negative to Trump, but they didn't one time mention the assassination attempt against Trump?

Nothing about the Democratic rhetoric in this country causing violence against Trump and political assassination attempts? Nothing about his leadership in the moments after?

Has there been any official investigation released? Was Iran involved? Who else was involved? Who was the shooter speaking to on the phone / communicating with at the rally?

Remember FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT for our country. Never let the communist like Kamala take control. We must vote the assholes out!

Does anyone find it odd that the ABC moderators asked several questions about January 6th and things negative to Trump, but they didn't one time mention the assassination attempt against Trump?

Nothing about the Democratic rhetoric in this country causing violence against Trump and political assassination attempts? Nothing about his leadership in the moments after?

Has there been any official investigation released? Was Iran involved? Who else was involved? Who was the shooter speaking to on the phone / communicating with at the rally?

Remember FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT for our country. Never let the communist like Kamala take control. We must vote the assholes out!
They were in on it.

i thought the same thing..i just wish trump had been a little more disciplined so we could all just talk about what a terrible job ABC did, but alas, here we are

Reactions: fatpiggy

Victim mentality.

Since he refused to answer any direct questions about his policies and was given much more time to speak than she was, he had ample time to bring it up.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Yes. They asked her and she evaded the question and went off on a “I was raised in a middle class family” tangent. They never held her to answering it.

Ok. I missed it,but she was probably smart to answer how she did.

The reality is that it's not a very fair question to ask given the giant elephant of a global shutdown that Trump owes equally with Biden.

Is anyone in the world better than pre-pandemic? Probably not, but we sure are getting better fast and approaching where we were.

Everyone needs to at least acknowledge that the Fed has done a pretty masterful job slowing inflation and apparently moving us into a soft landing that nobody predicted 4 years ago.

The reality is that it's not a very fair question to ask given the giant elephant of a global shutdown that Trump owes equally with Biden.

Is anyone in the world better than pre-pandemic? Probably not, but we sure are getting better fast and approaching where we were.

Everyone needs to at least acknowledge that the Fed has done a pretty masterful job slowing inflation and apparently moving us into a soft landing that nobody predicted 4 years ago.
Actually, the majority of countries have brought their inflation down to pre-pandmeic levels.

If you want specifics i'll be happy to provide them. We are behind because Bidenomics is extremely inflationary.

We can agree to disagree on why we are at this level of inflation.

For the record, most people do not think the Fed has done a masterful job. Most traders i know think they have been too reactionary and not proactive enough.

They waited too long to raise rates, thinking that inflation was transitory. They were dead wrong. Inflation crept up to 9% the highest levels in 50 years.

Now most people think they are waiting too long to cut rates. See the stock market sell off today. The odds of a .50 point rate cut dropped from about 60% a week or two ago to about 10% now.

Powell is doing an OK job playing the hand he is dealt, but is FAR from masterful.

No matter who wins, the country is in trouble economically. If that is your main concern, you want someone like Trump in office who has experience. Kamala is dumb as a brick and couldn't trade her way out of a wet paper bag.

• Haha
And make NO mistake. Inflation is a TAX.

They raised your taxes through inflation.

If you didn't get a 6% raise, per year, every year for the last 4 years, then your taxes have increased. (probably more than that if we were to deep dive the calcs)

Last edited:
  • Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT