ADVERTISEMENT

Not sure if this has been mentioned

MFarrell

Woodrush
Staff
Jan 2, 2001
But 5 star Tunmise Adeleye is coming for Clemson. It will be interesting to see the reaction.

He's been "coming for Clemson". Be nice when we beat that ass again. Hopefully this year if we even play.

Okay we get it, Dabo misspoke a couple of times and didn't fire Pearman. Time for this to die down and get back to college football

Reactions: TM2013
@Cris_Ard what would it cost to take this piece of trash out for good? Can I do like his daddy and pay his membership fee plus $100/year and guarantee 5 years?
Yeah he trolls but there’s a lot of truth in this post. At least that’s the perception for most non CU fans and plenty of recruits.

Reactions: cyclotiger
I hope he keeps on talking and making up more crap. Keep strongly insinuating or stating the CLEMSON program, players, and team aren’t “awake”. Pour it on young man. All you can fabricate.

Last I recall your head coach was on staff when your assistants and former head coach were covering up wife beating, staffers having sex in your offices, lying about what they remembered due to medication, and more. But by all means....tell us more about what uneducated thoughts you have on CLEMSON. We’d love to hear more.

But 5 star Tunmise Adeleye is coming for Clemson. It will be interesting to see the reaction.

With all of the media attention surrounding Dabo the last few months this doesn’t surprise me. When you’re on top people love to see you fall. Dabo will adjust. He does his best work when people doubt him and this will be no different.

A lot of people don't want recruiting news. They only want to hear recruiting news that makes them feel good.

some kid making up negative news to create a stir is not recruiting news

its more national enquirer type material

what we are telling mike is to stay true to actual news

dont turn into a political voice for communist

@Cris_Ard what would it cost to take this piece of trash out for good? Can I do like his daddy and pay his membership fee plus $100/year and guarantee 5 years?
He is far from the problem. It's the Nazi sympathizers that are beholding to the bigotry and prejudices on this board. All a recruit or his family needs to do is read a few post to know some Clemson fan base hold a 1900 mindset

He is far from the problem. It's the Nazi sympathizers that are beholding to the bigotry and prejudices on this board. All a recruit or his family needs to do is read a few post to know some Clemson fan base hold a 1900 mindset

again

what the fukk dude

who on hear loves nazi germany??

do you understand our forefathers died or were wounded fighting nazi germany

you need to take that shyt and shove it

this stupid stupid mentality is dangerous

you need a mental adjustment

this country is full of memorials for WW2 soldiers.

so suck it you dam commie

It’s only Clemson because Clemson has dominated college football for 5 plus years now. You could find the same things at UGA, LSU, Auburn, Ole Miss, SC, etc. There are one off stories/issues like this at any school in the South, but people want to tear down the King. I get it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT