ADVERTISEMENT

Not sure if this has been mentioned

He is far from the problem. It's the Nazi sympathizers that are beholding to the bigotry and prejudices on this board. All a recruit or his family needs to do is read a few post to know some Clemson fan base hold a 1900 mindset
Lol. As does every other fan base in America. The world.

If there’s no college football this season things in this world are going to get a lot worse. 2020 can get worse believe it or not. COVID going nowhere and without sports as an escape people are going to lose their minds.
Wasting your time having an intellectual discussion around facts and sound reasoning on this board. When we do not have football and you can always point back to the conspiracy theorist, science deniers and low IQ sheep

Reactions: Jayshaun494
Dude, You’re reaching johnhugh level. The sun, like it did today, will come up in the morning
On this board somehow a staunch conservative is now a communist mouth piece because they don't like my opinion. I care not what these posters think. I will limit my posting on the subject except to those who reply to me

some kid making up negative news to create a stir is not recruiting news

its more national enquirer type material

what we are telling mike is to stay true to actual news

dont turn into a political voice for communist

But 5 star Tunmise Adeleye is coming for Clemson. It will be interesting to see the reaction.

tenor.gif

If there’s no college football this season things in this world are going to get a lot worse. 2020 can get worse believe it or not. COVID going nowhere and without sports as an escape people are going to lose their minds.
Thank goodness for pro wrestling.

Reactions: Emergence
he she or it is a troll account

that thing is not a clemson graduate or fan

no way a clemson alum would behave like that

only way

gods only way that thing has a degree from clemson

would be an arts degree in pansies or something

Constant stream of ugly, overtly slanderous bigotry of the soy creatures of our "fan" base. That person must be sooooooo miserable.

Reactions: Da Swami
I hope he keeps on talking and making up more crap. Keep strongly insinuating or stating the CLEMSON program, players, and team aren’t “awake”. Pour it on young man. All you can fabricate.

Last I recall your head coach was on staff when your assistants and former head coach were covering up wife beating, staffers having sex in your offices, lying about what they remembered due to medication, and more. But by all means....tell us more about what uneducated thoughts you have on CLEMSON. We’d love to hear more.

Would really suck if recruits and OSU players received a detailed list of the all the shit stains all over that program that they are either clueless about or just choosing to ignore.

Yeah he trolls but there’s a lot of truth in this post. At least that’s the perception for most non CU fans and plenty of recruits.
Maybe some impressionable recruits genuinely think things like that, but if any "non-CU fans" think that, it's mostly about wanting to think badly of a rival school.

It’s newsworthy in the recruiting world and has to do with Clemson.

If "newsworthy" in recruiting is anything a commit for another school says on social media about a rival school, we're gonna be having a lot of news thrown at us I'm afraid. This isn't a jab thrown at you for sharing this, more an opinion that social media seems to be the means to divide us on just about everything.

It’s newsworthy in the recruiting world and has to do with Clemson.

Sir I'm not here to agree or disagree with you
But calling people names and saying stuff should not be posted because it doesn't fit your personal narrative ain't it. Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean they are the enemy. We really have to do better with this as a society.

Reactions: Jayshaun494
He is far from the problem. It's the Nazi sympathizers that are beholding to the bigotry and prejudices on this board. All a recruit or his family needs to do is read a few post to know some Clemson fan base hold a 1900 mindset

what a race peddling loser you are. Can’t imagine going through life such a whiny little victim all the time. Stop being a bitch.

It IS news that there is an active campaign trying to use some perceived "racist" incident against Clemson in the recruiting game. The guy said it, so it did happen. Whatever you opinion on what happened and how it was handled, it is relevant and Clemson will have to counter it. Recruiting is a dirty game, and this wont be the first or last time someone tries something like this against us. Now, if Ryan Day and Ohio State are instigating it behind the scenes, then that makes him an unethical scumbag but it is still nonetheless news that it is happening.

And why do you write in short sentences with no capitalization and no punctuation. I always feel like I am reading a haiku...

It’s only Clemson because Clemson has dominated college football for 5 plus years now. You could find the same things at UGA, LSU, Auburn, Ole Miss, SC, etc. There are one off stories/issues like this at any school in the South, but people want to tear down the King. I get it.

It’s any school anywhere, some of the worst racists that exist are northerns.

Shrug it off guys. Clemson football is rich cream these days and will float to the top.

Context? Clemson is at the top of the college ball world and the world's most prominent target for wannabes. Get used to it for years to come. Rivals are looking for anything against Clemson. Swinney and team will thrive on this.

It IS news that there is an active campaign trying to use some perceived "racist" incident against Clemson in the recruiting game. The guy said it, so it did happen. Whatever you opinion on what happened and how it was handled, it is relevant and Clemson will have to counter it. Recruiting is a dirty game, and this wont be the first or last time someone tries something like this against us. Now, if Ryan Day and Ohio State are instigating it behind the scenes, then that makes him an unethical scumbag but it is still nonetheless news that it is happening.

And why do you write in short sentences with no capitalization and no punctuation. I always feel like I am reading a haiku...

Oh St is unethical, look no further than the whole saga of why Urban “retired”. They have no pedestal to stand on.

Oh St is unethical, look no further than the whole saga of why Urban “retired”. They have no pedestal to stand on.

Oh, I completely agree. Just stating that this story IS news because it DID happen. Make sense?

And one of my Ohio State buddies told me this morning this was payback for Dabo telling Jackson Carman that Urban wouldnt be around long term. He kind of forgot that Urban wasnt around long term...

Not surprising at all that this is the new approach - when you are regularly kicking people's ass and are at the top the arrows will come flying.

This is nothing but Dabo Fuel - bring it on - this whole thing is an absolute joke rebuked by scores of players who have come through this program.

Twitter = the new religion as Jason Whitlock has said way better than I could.

Reactions: scartiger
And I have another Ohio State buddie that was a wrestler there. He gets all high and mighty too despite the scandal they had with the doctor and sexual abuse. I brought it up once and it pissed him off so much I decided to let it go.

Now THERE is the definition of a RACIST!!! So we now know that Ohio State is full of them.

well if we used child molestation as a tool, i guess its ok for them to use racism

sun tzu

Sir I'm not here to agree or disagree with you
But calling people names and saying stuff should not be posted because it doesn't fit your personal narrative ain't it. Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean they are the enemy. We really have to do better with this as a society.

yes i agree

we have to be better as a society

by

not giving a voice to inaccurate emotionally charged opinions.

But 5 star Tunmise Adeleye is coming for Clemson. It will be interesting to see the reaction.

Who TF is Ryan Day and why does he matter? Seriously...he worked under the coach that has continued to get the biggest pass of not being skewered like he should have been in Urban Meyer...who kept around that bagman who is a drunk abusive drug addict lunatic.

Where does Ryan Day get this level of respect and confidence?

Urban Meyer is the absolute biggest POS coach and I have no idea how he hasnt been blasted in the media and essentially stripped of his coach rapport within the coaching circles. He ran multiple programs into having the biggest problems over the last 20 years. Yet he has managed to avoid essentially all scrutiny. Its insane.

Last edited:
what a race peddling loser you are. Can’t imagine going through life such a whiny little victim all the time. Stop being a bitch.

The truth hurts. The problem is that at every turn in our society(and on this board) there are a bunch of lowlifes and typically also uneducated men and women who believes that the wrong side won the civil war. Just saying.

What do you expect when you fire an assistant basketball coach who is a black man for something that was so bad he was hired at fsu 1-2 months later. Then do nothing when a white assistant football coach drops N word multiple times and a don’t give a shit what the circumstance was when he said it. It’s is hurting recruiting and will continue to hurt recruiting don’t care what anyone says.

Serious question and in the meantime I'll try to look him up but who is Tunmise Adeleye?

EDIT: Never mind. I see he's a commitment for 0-4 hi- 0.

The truth hurts. The problem is that at every turn in our society(and on this board) there are a bunch of lowlifes and typically also uneducated men and women who believes that the wrong side won the civil war. Just saying.

there are POS people from every race, and it’s a tired act when good people are accused of racism for not reacting how the woke mob wanted them to react. I think Dabo should fire spearman for many reasons, but bowing to the woke mob isn’t one of them. I’m proud of our coaches for not bending the knee, and if whimsical 18 year olds want to believe that the false narrative that our coaches are racist, then fine, we will play and win without them until it’s no longer a narrative. We are in the position we are in now as a society because the whiny ass mob continues to get their way, and therefore continues to ask for more.

Dude. You're full of shit. You have no idea what a Nazi is or you wouldn't throw that term around. You're filled with hate. Isn't there a program in Ohio you can pull for. You're a complete racist.

@MFarrell It is unbelievable that you would come into TI's message board and post something purely with the intent to incite its subscribers. If that wasn't your intent then how about explaining yourself.

Totally unprofessional on your part. You could learn a lot from the professionalism shown day in and day out by @Cris_Ard, @Larry_Williams and @Paul Strelow. Rivals does not deserve to have them contribute to the company's bottom line.

Last edited:
Surely we are better than this thread shows? If you're someone like me that laments the loss of debate, diversity of opinion and respect for other views, this thread is a good example of why we don't have that. You may thing someone is an ass for having a different view but insults are the way to show that. The best possible way around that is to use actual facts and do so respectfully. It's not like I haven't lost my cool at times so I am no paragon of how to do things but we've got to be better than this. We have something we love in common. Let's show a little respect and some much needed character in how we treat others.

Reactions: tigers_and_valves
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT