ADVERTISEMENT

Not sure if this has been mentioned

Would really suck if recruits and OSU players received a detailed list of the all the shit stains all over that program that they are either clueless about or just choosing to ignore.
You will find free cars, hook up's and college courses like fishing appeal to some recruits.

@MFarrell It is unbelievable that you would come into TI's message board and post something purely with the intent to incite its subscribers. If that wasn't your intent then how about explaining yourself.

Totally unprofessional on your part. You could learn a lot from the professionalism shown day in and day out by @Cris_Ard, @Larry_Williams and @Paul Strelow. Rivals does not deserve to have them contribute to the company's bottom line.

thank you darth vader!

Surely we are better than this thread shows? If you're someone like me that laments the loss of debate, diversity of opinion and respect for other views, this thread is a good example of why we don't have that. You may thing someone is an ass for having a different view but insults are the way to show that. The best possible way around that is to use actual facts and do so respectfully. It's not like I haven't lost my cool at times so I am no paragon of how to do things but we've got to be better than this. We have something we love in common. Let's show a little respect and some much needed character in how we treat others.

Even though I strongly disagree with the young man's opinion, I respect his right to voice it. What is not acceptable is for a so called journalist/reporter to post that message on a message board for the intent of inciting the subscriber base. If it would not hurt Cris, Larry, and Paul, I would pull my Rivals subscription immediately.

Yeah he trolls but there’s a lot of truth in this post. At least that’s the perception for most non CU fans and plenty of recruits.
Very true. I can tell you Bucknuts are still having a field day over Coach Swinney's multiple statements on race, the Pearman's story and the erroneous, bullshit stories by past walk on's. During the moment we are in is anyone surprised our faults are being laid bare and feasted upon? When you are an elite program built on a grade A culture with a Coach making big money you are going to have a target on your back.

Very true. I can tell you Bucknuts are still having a field day over Coach Swinney's multiple statements on race, the Pearman's story and the erroneous, bullshit stories by past walk on's. During the moment we are in is anyone surprised our faults are being laid bare and feasted upon? When you are an elite program built on a grade A culture with a Coach making big money you are going to have a target on your back.

it just seems like a few of you guys focus on the 1% bad in the program.

and not just loving the 99% thats great.

why focus on such a minute thing and so constantly and so much.

the more you talk about it the worse you make it whether you mean to or not.

what a race peddling loser you are. Can’t imagine going through life such a whiny little victim all the time. Stop being a bitch.
Yawn. I will not retort on this post after it was asked not too. I just flushed your opinion literally froggy

Cris...by the way. What was the purpose of allowing @MFarrell to post this drivel? It's now reflecting on your product.
I intentionally avoid Twitter, FB, etc, due to the drama and gas lighting. I don't want to pay for a hack to troll.
Afternoon. I can assure you Mike is not trolling. Clemson is absolutely being hit with this stuff and it's something they are addressing currently. Paul mentioned some of this in our Wednesday update this morning. It's an unfair criticism imo but it's something rival recruiters are using in their messaging to prospects involved with Clemson. Had Mike not posted this, someone else would have.

i mean you know he has a target on his back

we all do

as fans our job isnt to help make the target bigger

or put a spotlight on it

what good does that do

especially when its feeding a false narrative

that dabo is a racist

why are you pushing that agenda

unless you think dabo is a racist

Even though I strongly disagree with the young man's opinion, I respect his right to voice it. What is not acceptable is for a so called journalist/reporter to post that message on a message board for the intent of inciting the subscriber base. If it would not hurt Cris, Larry, and Paul, I would pull my Rivals subscription immediately.

I have great disdain for trolls. I don't know what the point of sharing that view is but that's just how @MFarrell is for whatever reason. I think you're giving a bit too much credit calling Mike a journalist/reporter. @Larry_Williams is an actual journalist. Sadly, he's become a unicorn in this day and age.

It's disgusting that people are weaponizing race against Dabo. Particularly when everyone knows it isn't true but they are doing it anyway for recruiting game. I choose to believe character wins out in the end and it is my hope that in this case, that will be true as well. Recruits like the one in question are pretty low on my list but he's free to say what he wants. It's just sad to see a parent/coaching staff tacitly excuse this kind of stuff because it just isn't true.

@MFarrell It is unbelievable that you would come into TI's message board and post something purely with the intent to incite its subscribers. If that wasn't your intent then how about explaining yourself.

Totally unprofessional on your part. You could learn a lot from the professionalism shown day in and day out by @Cris_Ard, @Larry_Williams and @Paul Strelow. Rivals does not deserve to have them contribute to the company's bottom line.
A lot of crybabies over here. These national guys come on here and say something positive they are loved but they say something that is perceived negative some of you hate on them. I say bring the truth even if it hurts.

Reactions: Da Swami
Many of us told you all that Dabo handled this poorly. People don't want to hear about Jesus and Satan right now from a white guy making $10mm/year.
Then fvck em. He didn't handle it poorly. He handled it like the Christian that he is. If these guys don't like it, or "buy the lie", fvck em. Some of us prefer Dabo stays true to what got us here.

If y'all think Dabo thinks the right way to handle things is based on recruits, you have missed what makes him great.

Afternoon. I can assure you Mike is not trolling. Clemson is absolutely being hit with this stuff and it's something they are addressing currently. Paul mentioned some of this in our Wednesday update this morning. It's an unfair criticism imo but it's something rival recruiters are using in their messaging to prospects involved with Clemson. Had Mike not posted this, someone else would have.

this is a trolling statement :

"But 5 star Tunmise Adeleye is coming for Clemson. It will be interesting to see the reaction."

Reactions: PalmettoTiger90
Dude. You're full of shit. You have no idea what a Nazi is or you wouldn't throw that term around. You're filled with hate. Isn't there a program in Ohio you can pull for. You're a complete racist.
Uh oh Karen is hugging their confederate flag a little to tight

we all do

or put a spotlight on it

what good does that do

that dabo is a racist

Dabo from what I can tell is one of the best human beings alive today. I honestly think he has a bigger calling than just being a football coach. I hope he never leaves Clemson but I will pull for him wherever he ends up in life.

it just seems like a few of you guys focus on the 1% bad in the program.

and not just loving the 99% thats great.

why focus on such a minute thing and so constantly and so much.

the more you talk about it the worse you make it whether you mean to or not.
I hit the most "likes" on anything positive post by the three amigos and subscribers let alone picked this program to win a national championship since 2011 in TI's forecast.

Reactions: appalachiatiger
Dabo from what I can tell is one of the best human beings alive today. I honestly think he has a bigger calling than just being a football coach. I hope he never leaves Clemson but I will pull for him wherever he ends up in life.
If this crap keeps up he will leave Clemson and Coaching much sooner than we want him to.

Agreed Cris and thanks for the response. However, I doubt someone else posting this sensationalism would've garnered a "pushpin" post purely for the sake of trolling?

Then why are y'all here? Go pull for a team without "racist tendencies". Nobody would miss you.
Certainly I don't have to explain the merits of being a paying member of an internet forum. It is ok to disagree with people, you know that right?

we all do

or put a spotlight on it

what good does that do

that dabo is a racist

Can you highlight a post where I evenly thinly laid Coach Swinney was a racist let alone prejudice towards blacks? One post?

Actually you see in past post, pertaining to CDS and race, I have spoken high of this program's culture and programs Coach Swinney instituted. headed by black men to help black men succeed after Clemson. You are doing too much - go sit your ass down.

Uh oh Karen is hugging their confederate flag a little to tight
I've always liked you, but this "everybody here is racist" look is terrible. Any time somebody has disagreed with you ITT, you've called them a nazi or told them they have a confederate flag too tight. Dude...

Our own should not be fighting this battle. Especially when the convo started over our head coach, who I am pretty sure we all agree is a great person and not racist.

Do better.

Reactions: appalachiatiger
Certainly I don't have to explain the merits of being a paying member of an internet forum. It is ok to disagree with people, you know that right?
I just don't understand why one would pay to follow a program that is apparently so closely tied to racism.

I have always found you to add nothing to this board but discontent, so this is not a new thought born from this thread.

Reactions: Extender
Agreed Cris and thanks for the response. However, I doubt someone else posting this sensationalism would've garnered a "pushpin" post purely for the sake of trolling?
Mike is not trolling.

This isn't going away any time soon. You will see us bring it up ourselves in future updates. It's what is being used against Clemson now.

Reactions: Da Swami
Mike is not trolling.

This isn't going away any time soon. You will see us bring it up ourselves in future updates. It's what is being used against Clemson now.
But we don't like Mike. Seems simple. I agree with those who would rather get this from anywhere other than him.

I've always liked you, but this "everybody here is racist" look is terrible. Any time somebody has disagreed with you ITT, you've called them a nazi or told them they have a confederate flag too tight. Dude...

Our own should not be fighting this battle. Especially when the convo started over our head coach, who I am pretty sure we all agree is a great person and not racist.

Do better.
I like you too *man hug* if you follow my opinion and train of thought on Coach Swinney and his "race problem". I felt he has been wrongly portray by erroneous bullshit stories, Pearman's incident, his hard stance on Kaepernick but also some of his own bloopers in a nutshell. He has a built a culture, a system within the educational system that helps black players strive unlike anywhere else. Not too mention these programs are led by black men. While I may not agree with Coach Swinney on somethings after all my wife does not agree with me on everything, I have always defended the program unless they give me a reason not too. I live in Ohio and Indiana so it is a daily debate with Bucknuts.

Also funny how I get called a racist but I only prejudice comments about - nazi sympathizers and the KKK in general and that offends people. My original post mention those class of people, I did not tag anyone. My retorts are directed towards individuals that are offended when I go after racists in general. You have never seen me open a conversation calling someone a racist but you have seen me fire at someone for making a bigoted comment or offended I am racist against racism.

People need to come to grips with social media and our MSM.

This narrative will be cultivated and kept alive at least until November.

We are now under the microscope and those of you with a weak stomach might want to take a few months off. This isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

No it's not. Things will be fine. Quit fear mongering.
Do you not think things like sports diverts peoples attention away from what the media's shoving down our throats minute-by-minute? People get crazy when they dont have anything to do and millions of people choose watching or attending college football games as something to do all fall. MF is spot on here.

Yawn. I will not retort on this post after it was asked not too. I just flushed your opinion literally froggy

reply all you want, I don’t care. I hate racist people of all ethnicities, so don’t feel like you’re being singled out. You just happen the be the biggest racist on this board.

We don't all act, think, and feel the same with these type of shituations. When folks wake up to this notion, then maybe the woke mob will learn to mind their own damn business and worry about their own damn lives. I get that this relates to recruiting and that recruiting is a cut throat business, but folks need to check their damn selves sometimes. Folks love them some damn drama and to get at folks, because of how they'll respond. It's mostly just a game to them and it's not hard to see right through their BS.

Would really suck if recruits and OSU players received a detailed list of the all the shit stains all over that program that they are either clueless about or just choosing to ignore.
Les Wexner’s wife is the vice chair of the OSU Board of Trustees for gods sake

Do you not think things like sports diverts peoples attention away from what the media's shoving down our throats minute-by-minute? People get crazy when they dont have anything to do and millions of people choose watching or attending college football games as something to do all fall. MF is spot on here.
Do I think people are going to lose their mind more so than now? Over a sport?

If they do then they had no mind to begin with.

Jmho

Reactions: BHSRebels89

settle-the-f-down.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT