ADVERTISEMENT

Now that Russia is bombing Poland,

So now the Russians are the Germans? šŸ¤£ Someone needs to go back and take a history lesson. That is a huge stretch. Again you think we should go to war with Russia thatā€™s your big take away? If the Russians really wanted to take our country right now they could just march right now at any time right across our southern boarder like everyone else. Biden would absolutely let them and probably pay them to do it. šŸ˜‚
You can't be that stupid to actually believe what you're saying.

You can't be that stupid to actually believe what you're saying.
What part would that be? The part about him comparing the Russian incursion to the Germans world war or the part about our open boarder with Mexico?

What part would that be? The part about him comparing the Russian incursion to the Germans world war or the part about our open boarder with Mexico?
"If the Russians really wanted to take our country right now they could just march right now at any time right across our southern boarder like everyone else. Biden would absolutely let them and probably pay them to do it." šŸ˜‚

"If the Russians really wanted to take our country right now they could just march right now at any time right across our southern boarder like everyone else. Biden would absolutely let them and probably pay them to do it." šŸ˜‚
Surely you know that part was a joke poking fun at how easy immigrants are crossing the boarder right now right? I will say though with that said how easy do you think it would be for Russia or any other country who wants to take aim to walk a dirty bomb of some sort across our southern border and decimate a city in the US? Easier than a lot of us would like to admit I bet.

Surely you know that part was a joke poking fun at how easy immigrants are crossing the boarder right now right? I will say though with that said how easy do you think it would be for Russia or any other country who wants to take aim to walk a dirty bomb of some sort across our southern border and decimate a city in the US? Easier than a lot of us would like to admit I bet.
Well I suppose that could be the case no matter who was president. It's 2,000 miles long so it's nearly impossible to totally guard. But if someone was determined enough to smuggle something into the U.S. there are plenty of options that don't include the southern border. Watch "To Catch A Smuggler" on NatGeo and you'll see what I mean.

Time to end this thing with a global leader push to negotiate an amendable outcome for both sides.

What is that outcome though? To me, the only equitable outcome is restoration of Ukraineā€™s pre-2014 boarders, including Crimea. And Russia to pay reparations to Ukraine for all damage, casualties, rebuilding, military expense, etc. That may take 50 years. And Russia to provide free O&G to all countries (including US) that had to step in and fund the resistance to their bullshit invasion until their investments have been recouped.

Feel free to send me to the negotiating table, but thatā€™s the offer.

Should we concede that territory to Russia too? Just trying to figure out if the communist dictator can go too far for you guys.

One thing I am trying to do in my elder years is be slow to judge and slower to put it in the public forum

Took me along time to get better at that mannerism

Just saying about what I have learned

Not so fast.

This + Duda saying they have "no evidence as to who fired the missile" is more or less official confirmation that this was a Ukrainian air defence malfunction, they will keep making a bit of a show out of it, but not much else

I expect the party line to be "Ukraine wouldn't have to recklessly fire ancient AD rockets they have neglected to maintain for 30 years into neighboring countries if Russia didn't start the war so basically Putin killed those Polish citizens"
(Either that, or they'll just forget about it in a few days)
So I think yall missed the big story here. What else happened on 11-15?

Trump made his 'historic announcement'.

Let's timeline this: Trump announces earlier this month that he will make an announcement from MAL on the 14th. He would later change the date to the 15th. Rumor is many within the republican party begged him to push back the announcement, but he refused.

Then a day or two before the 15th, he said his announcement would be HISTORIC, and may even change the course of the world, or some such nonsense.

Well this sent Trump supporters into a tizzy! Because we had all assumed he was simply going to announce a 2024 run for president. But now he's saying it will be HISTORIC! So he MUST be doing something BIGGER than just announcing he is running for President!

OMG HE'S GONNA SHARE WITH THE WORLD WHAT THE DEEP STATE HAS DONE! THE STORM IS UPON US FINALLY!!!!!!!

So we all went to bed on the 14th knowing tomorrow Trump shocks the world!

We wake up the next morning to what news?

The media told us that Russia had fired a missile into Ukraine, killing two people.

What did the media tell us ALL DAY?

We are headed toward World War 3. All over but the shouting. That drum was slowing banged all day.

Then that night, Trump makes his announcement: He's running for President.

Trump supporters everywhere go....are you pucking kidding me????? That's IT????? We KNEW you were running, this shit aint historic!!!!

But what happened at almost the same time TO THE MINUTE as Trump's announcement?

Check the timestamp on the tweet above: Just as Trump is saying he is running in 24, Hiden rushes out a statement:

"Oopsie guys, looks like Russia didn't fire that missile, Ukraine did"

Whew! World War 3 magically averted!

The missile story IMMEDIATELY went away and hasn't been heard from since.

So here's the REAL question......what did Hiden and the dems THINK Trump was going to announce?????? They thought it was so big that they were willing to push us to the brink of World War 3 to take the attention away from whatever Trump said.

Then when Trump said nothing, they killed the story.

As always, never pay attention to what Trump says and does, ALWAYS focus on how the dems REACT to what he does.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

Let's timeline this: Trump announces earlier this month that he will make an announcement from MAL on the 14th. He would later change the date to the 15th. Rumor is many within the republican party begged him to push back the announcement, but he refused.

Then a day or two before the 15th, he said his announcement would be HISTORIC, and may even change the course of the world, or some such nonsense.

Well this sent Trump supporters into a tizzy! Because we had all assumed he was simply going to announce a 2024 run for president. But now he's saying it will be HISTORIC! So he MUST be doing something BIGGER than just announcing he is running for President!

OMG HE'S GONNA SHARE WITH THE WORLD WHAT THE DEEP STATE HAS DONE! THE STORM IS UPON US FINALLY!!!!!!!

The media told us that Russia had fired a missile into Ukraine, killing two people.

We are headed toward World War 3. All over but the shouting. That drum was slowing banged all day.

Trump supporters everywhere go....are you pucking kidding me????? That's IT????? We KNEW you were running, this shit aint historic!!!!

But what happened at almost the same time TO THE MINUTE as Trump's announcement?

Check the timestamp on the tweet above: Just as Trump is saying he is running in 24, Hiden rushes out a statement:

So here's the REAL question......what did Hiden and the dems THINK Trump was going to announce?????? They thought it was so big that they were willing to push us to the brink of World War 3 to take the attention away from whatever Trump said.

As always, never pay attention to what Trump says and does, ALWAYS focus on how the dems REACT to what he does.
Very interesting. I never put that correlation together, but it makes sense.

Oh man. Iā€™ve liked some of your posts, but this outs you as a conspiracy nut.

Trump is an entertainer. Of course he hyped up his announcement.

His campaign is DOA. All he can do now is cost the GOP 2024.

Oh man. Iā€™ve liked some of your posts, but this outs you as a conspiracy nut.

Trump is an entertainer. Of course he hyped up his announcement.

His campaign is DOA. All he can do now is cost the GOP 2024.
It's fine if you question. You SHOULD question.

Here's what I would ask of you: Every time Trump makes a prediction of future events that could be bad news for the dems, watch what happens.

There will ALWAYS be a 'trigger' event that steals the media headlines. There will be a shooting, there will be some disaster that the media will immediately cover and suck all the oxygen out of the room.

"The media will need a distraction".

You don't have to believe me, just watch for yourself and see what happens.

so many words so few facts.

Very sad. The US should be brokering a ceasefire at this time. Ukraine is being decimated.

You get your news from the gatewaypundit LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT