ADVERTISEMENT

Now that the US has Officially Entered Into the Biden Recession

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Due to the forever definition of two quarters of falling GNP we now move to the third which I am willing to go out on the limb

The third quarter is going to be brutal

Personally I am locking down financially with the little bit I have

Eating out less Eating more sardines and canned tuna and salmon

Planting my winter garden with spinach onions carrots radishes collards beets etc

learn to eat closer to the dirt

plan to do some deer hunting starting September as still hunting in hot mosquito August is too much

Plus the rut is more fun

plan to BBQ more Boston Butts

Eat more fish wild caught

So guys with the Biden Recession in full swing what are you going to do to get through this created planned disaster

1499566d-0d47-4555-b1ed-27ff4e58133a-796477eec6.jpeg

looking at a 10 point buck on my game camera on the farm

need to meet up with him

In SC? You’ll be waiting a while.

Am thinking about doing some spec houses

Costs are off the charts though so affordability is greatly impacted

Down in the lowcountry the ratio of salary to house costs are really out of whack

based on the costs versus selling price it will be tough to build hold sell where i an thinking on building a few

you gotta turn this stuff fast as the 6 per cent assessment for commercial property cuts a butt in the short term

Due to the forever definition of two quarters of falling GNP we now move to the third which I am willing to go out on the limb

The third quarter is going to be brutal

Personally I am locking down financially with the little bit I have

Eating out less Eating more sardines and canned tuna and salmon

Planting my winter garden with spinach onions carrots radishes collards beets etc

learn to eat closer to the dirt

plan to do some deer hunting starting September as still hunting in hot mosquito August is too much

Plus the rut is more fun

plan to BBQ more Boston Butts

Eat more fish wild caught

So guys with the Biden Recession in full swing what are you going to do to get through this created planned disaster

It will take some time to recover from the Trump Virus and subsequent Trump Economic Shutdown.

Gas prices ⬇️
Inflation ⬇️
# of Al Qaeda Terrorists ⬇️
# of border apprehensions ⬇️

Biden's approval ratings ⬆️
The likelihood that Dems hold the senate ⬆️
What world you living in?

What world you living in?

This is the only one I look at, it is a combination of polls. It is easy to cherry pick polls that fit your narrative, especially someone like yourself with a low intellect that never leaves your bubble.

This is the only one I look at, it is a combination of polls. It is easy to cherry pick polls that fit your narrative, especially someone like yourself with a low intellect that never leaves your bubble.

Fun fact: His current average approval rating in all polls is exactly the same as Reagan's at this point in his presidency.

That guy is not going to accept any data points that contradict what his pa told him growing up.
Dude just can't conceive that another president could have an approval rating similar to "his version" of Biden.

Did you click on nytiger's link and scroll down to the comparison of Biden's numbers to all presidents since 1945? If you did, what's so funny?
You compared a guy… who has no idea where he is at times, to Ronald Reagan.

Dude just can't conceive that another president could have an approval rating similar to "his version" of Biden.
Lol… Biden (with all due respect to the President) is a complete failure. The fact you all even begin to say otherwise is really sad.

Strive for better.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Regardless of what data is being used think its consistent in sourcing, at least hopefully, across administrations in the nytiger link. And from there the trends are important and interesting to look at. Each presidents starting point is valuable contextually. During much stronger economic periods where the country was far more unified you see much higher ratings in general. Over time starting points mostly become “meh well see” aside from obama. Interesting to look back at that one - inheriting a terrible economy and broad belief he truly represented change only to prove extremely divisive and a chip off the ol block of every other grifter before and after. Only reagan, ike, clinton, and dubya finished their term above their initial approvals. Also looks like a good representation of the growing tribalism over time with much tighter movements over time - think theres a few other reasons for that but that being the primary. And while nominal levels are important think its notable no one has done as poorly at generating any positive momentum as biden, just slowly tracks downward. While it has leveled off hes the only one who hasnt been able to generate any positive momentum - and thats despite inheriting an economy that was coming out of a bottom that, if managed correctly, could have generated a huge approval move upward. Very cool to look at and look back keeping in mind broader context of what was happening in the country and world - tons to break down and analyze.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You compared a guy… who has no idea where he is at times, to Ronald Reagan.
As we all know one guy was intentionally fvcking this country and the other one is too stupid to stop from fvcking up. You pick which is which, but they’re both shit.

As we all know one guy was intentionally fvcking this country and the other one is too stupid to stop from fvcking up. You pick which is which, but they’re both shit.
I mean the two arent comparable in any sense but approval rating. Reagan wasnt perfect but the country was in far better shape when he left than when he inherited it. not sure what the argument for his intentionally fking the country would be. He had one of the 3 or 4 highest approval ratings ever leaving office if i remember correctly. And it was the country thriving during his era, not just a select group at the top. He was also far more publicly transparent and accountable.

biden has 2 years to turn it around but halfway through weve yet to see anything positive. And yes its scary the vegetable is a mask for several individuals operating behind the scenes…klain and rice and the easter bunny and god knows who else. As for the age old evil or incompetent dilemma - given theres still evil behind the incompetent in this case - evil is better. The devil you know…

Lol… Biden (with all due respect to the President) is a complete failure. The fact you all even begin to say otherwise is really sad.

Strive for better.
Only if you don't give him credit for his growing list of accomplishments. Sounds like you're worried the red wave is turning into a drip? 🥵

Reactions: nytigerfan
Only if you don't give him credit for his growing list of accomplishments. Sounds like you're worried the red wave is turning into a drip? 🥵
Let me assure you, I “could” care less… but not a lot.

And lol.. @ Biden’s “accomplishments”.

I mean the two arent comparable in any sense but approval rating. Reagan wasnt perfect but the country was in far better shape when he left than when he inherited it. not sure what the argument for his intentionally fking the country would be. He had one of the 3 or 4 highest approval ratings ever leaving office if i remember correctly. And it was the country thriving during his era, not just a select group at the top. He was also far more publicly transparent and accountable.

biden has 2 years to turn it around but halfway through weve yet to see anything positive. And yes its scary the vegetable is a mask for several individuals operating behind the scenes…klain and rice and the easter bunny and god knows who else. As for the age old evil or incompetent dilemma - given theres still evil behind the incompetent in this case - evil is better. The devil you know…

I am very proud of you that you recognize that Biden is simply a empty vessel with the two staff members running the country but i want to add that those two are simply conduits for Obama

Obama is behind the curtain and putting forth the policy in my opinion

How politics works is unbelievable always

Let me assure you, I “could” care less… but not a lot.

And lol.. @ Biden’s “accomplishments”.
I'm sure you're well informed.

Look, I'm not saying he's god's gift but to pretend he doesn't have an impressive list of accomplishments is nonsense, even in comparison to past presidents.

FaP0qwlWYAAJdot

"I would argue it stems from the realization that they actually have none of the other things that political parties usually depend on to be successful. They have no ideology. They have no platform. They have no agenda. They have no accomplishments. And they are afraid that what they once had—power that automatically went to the white males who were the core of their base and the bedrock of their worldview—is actually gradually shifting in a more equitable direction—to the majority population (women) and the emerging majority population (non-whites)."

Reactions: nytigerfan

1. repealing the fairness doctrine
2. war on drugs
3. blew up the national debt by 180%+
4. iran contra affair

just a few issues i have with reagan.

2. war on drugs
4. iran contra affair

It is fascinating to me that republicans claim to hate hollywood so much, and yet their two favorite presidents are:

Reagan: former actor and head of the screen actors guild from California

Trump: former lifelong democrat yankee and reality TV show host

I'm sure you're well informed.

Look, I'm not saying he's god's gift but to pretend he doesn't have an impressive list of accomplishments is nonsense, even in comparison to past presidents.

FaP0qwlWYAAJdot

"I would argue it stems from the realization that they actually have none of the other things that political parties usually depend on to be successful. They have no ideology. They have no platform. They have no agenda. They have no accomplishments. And they are afraid that what they once had—power that automatically went to the white males who were the core of their base and the bedrock of their worldview—is actually gradually shifting in a more equitable direction—to the majority population (women) and the emerging majority population (non-whites)."

And don't forget, due to his energy policies, the price of gas has been steadily dropping for two months now.

Reactions: dpic73
2. war on drugs
4. iran contra affair

1. Agree with him on this…less regulation is just about always better, if not always. People should be trusted they are intelligent enough to hold broadcasters accountable via ratings. Unfortunately because things are so corrupted due to lobbying influence, poor education, and the general trend of removing individual accountability in society, people are more susceptible to biased opinions which incentivizes biased and divisive reporting. Instead of less regulation leading to greater freedom of expression held to account by viewers, were now seeing growing censorship as govt and corporations dictate who and what ideas are just too dangerous for individuals to consume.
2. war on drugs was a disaster, and reagan should be held to account. Morally i do think there was intent to prevent them in the country. Too much latitude was given to intelligence agencies, again on him, and he was sold on ideas that backfired because of the anti-communism dogma. Again, still on him at the end of the day, but he did actually want to keep people off drugs. Weve progressed in a lot of ways with sentencing and i 100% agree nonviolent drug offenders should see little to no jail time. Now our policy is enabling - literally nothing to do with rehab or truly seeking to incentivize health and people rebuild their lives. In that way weve gone backwards as addiction, homelessness, and crime surge.
3. He did and this was what ike warned us about with the military industrial complex. We always want to be team america world police. That said, and i wasnt alive then so its harder to truly understand the climate of the cold war. But russia had missiles in cuba, i believe there was real possibility of conflict. Building up out military while russia collapsed internally won that war without firing a shot…so while degree can be argued there is an argument to be made for the increased military spending being what needed to be done in that sense. He also inherited a broken economy that he turned into a booming one. And the growth was far more broadly distributed across the population than we see today. So the debt was far more sensible in terms of repayment than todays method of well thats a tomorrow problem while growth is pathetic and income distribution is far more narrow.
4. yea that was a total mess. Mccarthyism 2.0 that the dems have now adopted with all things russia. The only positive was back then at least we held some high ranking individuals accountable and reagan publicly acknowledged the failure it was and accepted ultimately he let the country down. Conversely what we get today is: we made a complete and utter disaster of the afghan withdrawal. I mean absolute trainwreck. No one owns it. We get marines killed, no one owns it. We drone a van full of kids and say it was the person responsible until oops no we didnt. No one is responsible. At least then there was some dignity in the office. And thats just one example of humiliating leadership, whether its illegal or just making a mockery of the position theres not a hint of accountability. Thats not biden alone to be clear. Its been consistently getting worse, the war on drugs at least got exposed in a lot of ways. The war on terror and expanded intelligence autonomy with bush was where govt became totally unaccountable, and each admin has said “hold my beer” to the lasts most egregious failings

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT