ADVERTISEMENT

Now We Have Confirmation the 2020 Elections were Rigged and Stolen Please Defend Your Side for This Disgraceful and Un American Behavior

I an asking myself that same question

this mess is a new issue for society so the people are going to have to figure this out if we want to continue to desire a free society

i will get back to you as soon as i have laws broken clarified to me

just so you don’t get giddy thinking nothing broken no harm my lawyer friends say they are looking into it and there are lots of smoke and fire

they have to figure out how to charge it
Wishing you well in your quest

To add to your attempt to discredit me in trying to be fair

The other day the Trump dinner with Ye was accidental and misfortunate and handled

Stuff like that crap happens all the time

The lobstergate desl with Biden

No problem stop picking on Biden as I love lobster
Seeing that the Secret Service is still protecting Trump, nothing is accidental and unfortunate. They don't just let anyone in who just happens to show up for din-din. Trump had to approve.

You have no evidence that Joe did anything criminal - none. You do have evidence that Hunter took advantage of his surname to advance his business interests in other countries, but that's also not illegal(see children - Trump).

But the most important thing about the crimes that Biden did not commit was how Trump undermined a free & fair presidential election, refused to participate in a peaceful transfer of power, incited an insurrection, stole classified national security documents and has now called for the Constitution to be “terminated”.

"America First" my ass.
I don’t support Trump - or anyone - calling for terminating Constitutional rules, it’s a ridiculous take. But I do agree the FF’s would be appalled at how we run elections. But the Representative Republic with Democratic principles they created is the best system in history. The EC, the format of checks and balances - it was genius informed by watching failed experiments of the past.

So what did Hunter bring to the table in regards to the energy sector in Ukraine? What about Chinese energy? Why did business partners receive instructions that 10% go to “the big guy”?

We have plenty of proof, you just get in your feels when someone talks about the truth…like most liberals the cognitive dissonance is way too much for you.

And Trump didn’t interfere with any elections. The election had happened, election interference is the Left’s deal.

Some FBI CI’s and ignorant and angry Trump supporters rioted in the Capitol (which started before Trump was done speaking) but it was never going to work. Play it out - let’s say a group of unarmed protestors really overtook House chambers. What’s next? SS and Capitol police decorate the walls with their insides and after a cleanup EC votes are counted. It was a mostly peaceful protest - unlike the Summer of Love which saw billions in damage, parts of cities occupied, hundreds of hurt cops and dozens dead. But screw facts because muh politics.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I don’t support Trump - or anyone - calling for terminating Constitutional rules, it’s a ridiculous take. But I do agree the FF’s would be appalled at how we run elections. But the Representative Republic with Democratic principles they created is the best system in history. The EC, the format of checks and balances - it was genius informed by watching failed experiments of the past.

So what did Hunter bring to the table in regards to the energy sector in Ukraine? What about Chinese energy? Why did business partners receive instructions that 10% go to “the big guy”?

We have plenty of proof, you just get in your feels when someone talks about the truth…like most liberals the cognitive dissonance is way too much for you.

And Trump didn’t interfere with any elections. The election had happened, election interference is the Left’s deal.

Some FBI CI’s and ignorant and angry Trump supporters rioted in the Capitol (which started before Trump was done speaking) but it was never going to work. Play it out - let’s say a group of unarmed protestors really overtook House chambers. What’s next? SS and Capitol police decorate the walls with their insides and after a cleanup EC votes are counted. It was a mostly peaceful protest - unlike the Summer of Love which saw billions in damage, parts of cities occupied, hundreds of hurt cops and dozens dead. But screw facts because muh politics.
You’d be foaming at the mouth if Biden said the same thing

Reactions: dpic73
I am 100 % against suspending Constitutional rules as supposedly suggested by Trump as if he said it and in the context he said it I say No way to suspending rules of law

The Democrats did it with the Trump Russian Collusion , Hillary Clinton Investigation and Hunter and Joe Biden foreign quid pro quo bribery scandal which is more about lawlessness and sedition against the US instead of suspending anything

• Haha
Seeing that the Secret Service is still protecting Trump, nothing is accidental and unfortunate. They don't just let anyone in who just happens to show up for din-din. Trump had to approve.

He had to approve the guests

He did not have to agree with them their conduct or their behavior

The SS is not there to monitor the guest behavior but protect the security of the Former President

That surprisingly does include the safety of collateral people in the vicinity of Trump

I already noted above that he benefitted from having his father's last name but that doesn't make Joe a criminal.

Instructing that 10% go to the "Big Guy" also isn't evidence of a crime. It's disputed that it even refers to Joe but even if it does, he was a private citizen at the time, the deal was never consummated, and Joe released all of his tax documents which showed no involvement with Chinese investments. So this has nothing to do with my "feels." This has to do with a desperate attempt to paint Joe as a villain because you need him to be in order to make him equivalent to the Orange Anus. He's nothing close.

The statute of limitations has run out on comparing the riots to Jan.6th, because they are completely unrelated and one involved rage at something that ACTUALLY happened and one involved LIES about a stolen election that WASN'T. I'd also point out that the riots happened on Trump's watch - did he try to do anything to calm the situation or did he fan the flames? You know the answer.

That should have been enough for you to walk away from being his sycophant, but you'd still vote for him in a minute, even though he wants to throw out the Constitution so he can be reinstated to defend that same Constitution. Shameful

But getting back to the post headline and the Twitter/Elon non-event, NOTHING indicated that Joe or his administration did a damn thing to affect the election that he won in a landslide, other than not being Trump.

Reactions: nytigerfan
I am 100 % against suspending Constitutional rules as supposedly suggested by Trump as if he said it and in the context he said it I say No way to suspending rules of law

The Democrats did it with the Trump Russian Collusion , Hillary Clinton Investigation and Hunter and Joe Biden foreign quid pro quo bribery scandal which is more about lawlessness and sedition against the US instead of suspending anything
"Supposedly suggested" LMFAO

It's still on his Truth Social page.

"Supposedly suggested" LMFAO

It's still on his Truth Social page.
He supposedly wrote this Truth Social post that he hasn't denied LMAO. The lengths these people go to, in order to provide cover for this maniac is astounding.
FjE_v9tWQAQ6xSj

He supposedly wrote this Truth Social post that he hasn't denied LMAO. The lengths these people go to, in order to provide cover for this maniac is astounding.
FjE_v9tWQAQ6xSj
Trump calls for martial law over claims of fraud that he gets laughed out of court for. Silence

Trump calls for martial law over claims of fraud that he gets laughed out of court for. Silence
The funny part is the Widespread Fraud & Deception he refers to involves Hunter's wiener pics LOL. If he can't look at them, he must be reinstated! 😂

The funny part is the Widespread Fraud & Deception he refers to involves Hunter's wiener pics LOL. If he can't look at them, he must be reinstated! 😂
Where are the Oath Keepers? I thought they cared about the Constitution???

I already noted above that he benefitted from having his father's last name but that doesn't make Joe a criminal.

Instructing that 10% go to the "Big Guy" also isn't evidence of a crime. It's disputed that it even refers to Joe but even if it does, he was a private citizen at the time, the deal was never consummated, and Joe released all of his tax documents which showed no involvement with Chinese investments. So this has nothing to do with my "feels." This has to do with a desperate attempt to paint Joe as a villain because you need him to be in order to make him equivalent to the Orange Anus. He's nothing close.

The statute of limitations has run out on comparing the riots to Jan.6th, because they are completely unrelated and one involved rage at something that ACTUALLY happened and one involved LIES about a stolen election that WASN'T. I'd also point out that the riots happened on Trump's watch - did he try to do anything to calm the situation or did he fan the flames? You know the answer.

That should have been enough for you to walk away from being his sycophant, but you'd still vote for him in a minute, even though he wants to throw out the Constitution so he can be reinstated to defend that same Constitution. Shameful

But getting back to the post headline and the Twitter/Elon non-event, NOTHING indicated that Joe or his administration did a damn thing to affect the election that he won in a landslide, other than not being Trump.

FjE_v9tWQAQ6xSj
I 100% am against the statement that the Constitution should be ignored - full stop.

It's the only thing holding this country together. There are other ways to restore election integrity and faith - by both parties - in our elections.

I do agree that the FF's missed the boat on this one - they assumed that each branch of gov't would hold onto its power. The state legislatures that let Gov's and SOS change election rules were weak and misguided, and did massive harm to this country.

Last edited:
Ah yes, whenever I want fair and balanced coverage on current events, I always check the tweets from RNC Research and then I'll listen to what Tucker thinks - the most toxic on air personality we've seen in years. They ALWAYS get it right.

This also did not provide proof of criminal behavior by Biden but I understand you need to believe it does

I 100% am again the statement that the Constitution should be ignored - full stop.

It's the only thing holding this country together. There are other ways to restore election integrity and faith - by both parties - in our elections.

I do agree that the FF's missed the boat on this one - they assumed that each branch of gov't would hold onto its power. The state legislatures that let Gov's and SOS change election rules were weak and misguided, and did massive harm to this country.

Making it easier for more people to vote during a once in a century pandemic did not do massive harm to this country. There was insignificant fraud and more people were able to vote, which is always better for the country, not worse.....unless there's a reason you want less people to vote.

Reactions: iceheart08
Making it easier for more people to vote during a once in a century pandemic did not do massive harm to this country. There was insignificant fraud and more people were able to vote, which is always better for the country, not worse.....unless there's a reason you want less people to vote.
The fraud was targeted and mimicked in 5 key battleground cities. They all followed the exact same pattern.

And I really don't care what you or anyone else thinks about the changing of the rules in 2020, the way they were changed wasn't Constitutional. The power and responsibility for election protocols falls under the purview of the State Legislature - in all 5 of these battleground states they had no say in the changes and in all 5 they sat on their hands while their power was stolen.

And breaking the chain of custody of a ballot is a major opportunity for fraud. I've yet to hear 1 decent rebuttal to 2000 Mules, and what's interesting is data mining teams are finding possible sources for all of those ballots the mules stuffed the boxes with.

Fractal, a data mining firm, is examining voter rolls in Wisconsin and Florida. What they're finding is *someone* is using database latency to create a flood of undeliverable ballots. In one county they found 31.5k voters who's zip code was temporarily changed in the database. So they get all of their mail, except for their ballot. Shortly after it's "corrected".

It'll be interesting to see how much they turn up on this, but it's one small example of why mail-in voting is insecure - and a key clue as to why Democrats simply refuse to maintain voter rolls. Harvesting is another (which isn't even illegal in some states). But the core principle is you need a flood of unclaimed ballots for the harvesters and the mules.

The fraud was targeted and mimicked in 5 key battleground cities. They all followed the exact same pattern.

And I really don't care what you or anyone else thinks about the changing of the rules in 2020, the way they were changed wasn't Constitutional. The power and responsibility for election protocols falls under the purview of the State Legislature - in all 5 of these battleground states they had no say in the changes and in all 5 they sat on their hands while their power was stolen.

And breaking the chain of custody of a ballot is a major opportunity for fraud. I've yet to hear 1 decent rebuttal to 2000 Mules, and what's interesting is data mining teams are finding possible sources for all of those ballots the mules stuffed the boxes with.

Fractal, a data mining firm, is examining voter rolls in Wisconsin and Florida. What they're finding is *someone* is using database latency to create a flood of undeliverable ballots. In one county they found 31.5k voters who's zip code was temporarily changed in the database. So they get all of their mail, except for their ballot. Shortly after it's "corrected".

It'll be interesting to see how much they turn up on this, but it's one small example of why mail-in voting is insecure - and a key clue as to why Democrats simply refuse to maintain voter rolls. Harvesting is another (which isn't even illegal in some states). But the core principle is you need a flood of unclaimed ballots for the harvesters and the mules.

This is ridiculously laughable. Anyone who uses 2000 Mules as proof of election fraud is certified - even the election denying, Republican AG of AZ thinks so. You do realize that TTV won't even turn over the data, right? But if they have proof, why not?

All the rest of your post is bullshit designed to fit the narrative of a professional victim that can't accept that people hated him and came out in unprecedented numbers to kick his ass out. Why can't you accept that? Was it the boat parades?

It's digusting that so many people like you believe this country is no better than Venezuela, even though you have no facts to back up those beliefs. You've turned your denialism into a damn industry of like minded nutbags, willing to burn this country down before you will accept reality.

If you really were America First, you'd stop your non-stop grievance fest and focus on what your side can do to remedy the losses you keep racking up. Until it registers that your candidates suck, your policies are unpopular with the majority of Americans and attacking drag shows will just make things worse for you, you will stay in the LOSS column..... and deservedly so.

This will give you some insight on Kari Lake's loss that you also probably won't accept. This Republican legal expert and talk show host asked Arizona Republicans that voted for Hobbs to reply with an explanation for why they didn't vote for Lake. The results should tell you something.

This is ridiculously laughable. Anyone who uses 2000 Mules as proof of election fraud is certified - even the election denying, Republican AG of AZ thinks so. You do realize that TTV won't even turn over the data, right? But if they have proof, why not?

All the rest of your post is bullshit designed to fit the narrative of a professional victim that can't accept that people hated him and came out in unprecedented numbers to kick his ass out. Why can't you accept that? Was it the boat parades?

It's digusting that so many people like you believe this country is no better than Venezuela, even though you have no facts to back up those beliefs. You've turned your denialism into a damn industry of like minded nutbags, willing to burn this country down before you will accept reality.

If you really were America First, you'd stop your non-stop grievance fest and focus on what your side can do to remedy the losses you keep racking up. Until it registers that your candidates suck, your policies are unpopular with the majority of Americans and attacking drag shows will just make things worse for you, you will stay in the LOSS column..... and deservedly so.
No, I want them to double down. Keep piling up the losses and sending money to Donnie. He'll take good care of them!

as ive posted before, this idiot who wrote this article doesnt understand how this works:

1) it wouldnt take months for the voter file to reflect those changes. Close to an election, that voter file is published and accessible to the public daily, or in the final days, multiple updates per day. The file is then downloaded and used by both political parties and a large number of non-profits, especially in a place like Florida. those folks are all talking about this right?
2) if, as he claims, 31.5k people were mailed a ballot that they didnt vote, then someone scooped up those ballots and voted them (which, of course, he cites zero evidence of), then surely we'd see a flood of folks in Florida claiming that their identity was stolen. florida even set up election police for this kind of thing. that must have happened right?

this guy made this bullshit up.

as ive posted before, this idiot who wrote this article doesnt understand how this works:

1) it wouldnt take months for the voter file to reflect those changes. Close to an election, that voter file is published and accessible to the public daily, or in the final days, multiple updates per day. The file is then downloaded and used by both political parties and a large number of non-profits, especially in a place like Florida. those folks are all talking about this right?
2) if, as he claims, 31.5k people were mailed a ballot that they didnt vote, then someone scooped up those ballots and voted them (which, of course, he cites zero evidence of), then surely we'd see a flood of folks in Florida claiming that their identity was stolen. florida even set up election police for this kind of thing. that must have happened right?

this guy made this bullshit up.
Hes saying they had a selective list of 31k voters that will not actually vote that were updated to a po box address and then they mailed all the ballots where an operative would then pick those ballots up. They take them back to a dark room and fill them out and then sit them in a box ready to be pulled out if they need the votes to win during counting.

If they want to do mail in voting then all the mail in votes should be counted and posted on a public site as they come in. No reason to be counting them on election day other than a smidge of late arrivers possibly. I am 100% against mail in voting but lets quit giving the cheaters a number to hit. This is very easy to see guys.

Lets look at FL compared to some of these other swing states. DeSantis did a smart thing and locked down the voting process and got rid of crooked elections directors in some of the counties. As a result of his process and personnel updates repubs are dominating in FL. The opposite is true in blue and swing states. They are all molding the system to ensure a win for themselves. I just happen to think what DeSantis has done in FL is a hell of a lot more honest and reflective of reality than whats occurring in AZ, GA, PA and other states that are contested.

Last edited:
FjE_v9tWQAQ6xSj
Something needs to be done.

This is less than nothing. You have to debate with s

Hes saying they had a selective list of 31k voters that will not actually vote that were updated to a po box address and then they mailed all the ballots where an operative would then pick those ballots up. They take them back to a dark room and fill them out and then sit them in a box ready to be pulled out if they need the votes to win during counting.

If they want to do mail in voting then all the mail in votes should be counted and posted on a public site as they come in. No reason to be counting them on election day other than a smidge of late arrivers possibly. I am 100% against mail in voting but lets quit giving the cheaters a number to hit. This is very easy to see guys.

Lets look at FL compared to some of these other swing states. DeSantis did a smart thing and locked down the voting process and got rid of crooked elections directors in some of the counties. As a result of his process and personnel updates repubs are dominating in FL. The opposite is true in blue and swing states. They are all molding the system to ensure a win for themselves. I just happen to think what DeSantis has done in FL is a hell of a lot more honest and reflective of reality than whats occurring in AZ, GA, PA and other states that are contested.

hey. just so you know. elections are a lot more complicated than you people think they are. verifying people's identity takes time, in person and by mail. one of the most secure ways to do it by mail is signature verification. that takes time.

As you know people are kinda stupid sometimes. so, while you and I may chuckle at the notion of someone not being able to fill in a circle, it happens all the time. and those people deserve to have their voices heard. actual people then need to look at those ballots. that takes time as well.

There are over 3k different versions of the ballot in colorado this year. tiny changes to the ballot based on where someone lives or owns property due to county elections, special districts etc. But those ballots need to be sorted into the appropriate batches so they can be counted. that takes time, in-person ballots or not.

As more and more people are voting, and election officials are having to spend their time in new ways, it's gotten significantly harder to run elections. and, as with most things, is heavily underfunded across the board.

i need to share though, that county clerk offices across the country, in red and blue counties with red and blue clerks, as well as secretaries of state across the country, are having to spend resources on protection instead of elections..

and universal mail-in balloting is absolutely the way the whole country should vote.

I am not advocating armed rebellion but something needs to be done and it would help if people like you on the left would acknowledge the issues honestly and come up with some good meet in the middle plans. I guarantee you there is well over a hundred million in this nation that closely align with my viewpoints and to obfuscate, and malign that many American citizens is not a good strategy to make us a better nation.

hey. just so you know. elections are a lot more complicated than you people think they are. verifying people's identity takes time, in person and by mail. one of the most secure ways to do it by mail is signature verification. that takes time.

As you know people are kinda stupid sometimes. so, while you and I may chuckle at the notion of someone not being able to fill in a circle, it happens all the time. and those people deserve to have their voices heard. actual people then need to look at those ballots. that takes time as well.

There are over 3k different versions of the ballot in colorado this year. tiny changes to the ballot based on where someone lives or owns property due to county elections, special districts etc. But those ballots need to be sorted into the appropriate batches so they can be counted. that takes time, in-person ballots or not.

As more and more people are voting, and election officials are having to spend their time in new ways, it's gotten significantly harder to run elections. and, as with most things, is heavily underfunded across the board.

i need to share though, that county clerk offices across the country, in red and blue counties with red and blue clerks, as well as secretaries of state across the country, are having to spend resources on protection instead of elections..

and universal mail-in balloting is absolutely the way the whole country should vote.
So now its "you people"...ok. Is that equivalent to undesirables, rednecks, uneducated? LOL!!

The idea of mail in voting is nice but in reality its just a wide open door to mass voter and election fraud. Here is some things that would make me more amenable to living with it.

- A concrete fast working voter database that is updated on a regular basis. Get rid of systems like ERIC that were put in to help one party rather than being honest.
- All mail in votes have to be counted as they come in with an online vote count displayed daily. Mail in votes should be required to be receive 2 weeks before election day or not at all with a very few exceptions. So all mail in votes will be counted before election day.
- No waiving of signature verification.
- Everyone that wants to mail in vote has to apply for that mail in ballot and meet the identity verification requirements.
- The big city counties need to be policed by a bi partisan group that can ensure honesty and integrity.

This is just a few ideas and I am sure there are more that would make this process more immune from criticism and distrust.

Look at this Maricopa County fiasco. You are saying nothing happened and move on. Its an indisputed fact that there was heavy voter suppression by voting machines not working on election day when many more republicans go and vote and its also a fact that republicans requested voting hours be extended that night so everyone could vote and dems and a crooked judge denied it. Why would that happen? Stuff like this makes repubs not trust dems or crooked judges at all.

FjE_v9tWQAQ6xSj
Fixed it for you. Now its accurate.

th

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT