ADVERTISEMENT

Nuk flips off fans on his way to the game...

Wait you think racism can only be identified if said person brings up the exact race?

And what from his past posts make you think he'd feel the same way towards Travis Kelce?

He doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

LOL right! The only thing missing from @VTiger15 ‘s post was calling Nuk “boy” or using the N-word with a hard R (not that using a soft A is acceptable either)

haha geez

I know he dgaf, but not a good look as he's driving his $250,000 car.

Best thing for the people in the "parade" to do is just not move if he swerves towards them. He's not gonna hit anyone in a $250K car.

Assuming he was trying to make them think he was gonna hit them anyway.

My comment above had nothing to do with Nuk specifically or the color of his skin as some of you want to believe (not surprised that liberals immediately play the race card). It does, however, have everything to do with his political affiliation. So many "Democrats" have no clue why they vote Democrat. They simply vote that way because others, mainly the mainstream media, tell them that is how they should vote. I wish people would learn to do research and think for themselves (see Herschel Walker as a great example of a black athlete who can think for himself).

Last edited:
Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
My comment above had nothing to do with Nuk specifically or the color of his skin as some of you want to believe (not surprised that liberals immediately play the race card). It does, however, have everything to do with his political affiliation. So many "Democrats" have no clue why they vote Democrat. They simply vote that way because others, mainly the mainstream media, tell them that is how they should vote. I wish people would learn to do research and think for themselves (see Herschel Walker as a great example of a black athlete who can think for himself).

Stupid statement about the "mainstream media" aside (did you know fox is the watched media source in the country, by definition making them "mainstream"), this is true of every political party in every country on the planet. you dont get to judge people for the reason they vote and you dont get to tell them whether their vote is "informed enough".

get over yourself.

Will no doubt be referred to as “Former Clemson Player” instead of “Former Daniel Player!

Guess Nuk wants to pay more taxes on that wad of change he makes. And pay 6 bucks a gallon to scoot around in the quarter of a mil dollar ride when Biden kills fracking. Like 50 cent said... he doesn’t want to be 20 cent under Joe.

Dude ..... your initial post was three sentences . In all three sentences you specifically referred to Nuk as "he". Youre either racist or ignorant. Which one would you like to be?

and for the record, Im a registered Republican, conservative and have voted straight ticket Republican in every election since 2000 (excluding 2016), so Im in no way a "liberal"

you only think herschel walker is a great example because he agrees with you

If I were Nuk, my mind would have been made up when the "there are great people on both sides" line came out. That's probably all it took, and rightly so

Seriously dude? I can respect other opinions to a point, but a BLUE Ferrari? That's taking it too far.

Black I can get with. Or yellow in some cases. But a proper Ferrari is red.

Haha. Touché. Agree to disagree. Yellow is too much. And, red screams, “I’m an 85 year old in driving shoes and a $3000 dollar suit who never gets it above 60.”

Not sure this is related to Nuke. Was he driving a 488 Pista or an F8 Tributo? Looks like a 488 Spider IMO.

Last edited:
Seriously dude? I can respect other opinions to a point, but a BLUE Ferrari? That's taking it too far.

Black I can get with. Or yellow in some cases. But a proper Ferrari is red.

I’m usually a black, White, silver, or gray guy, but.... My neighbor has a navy blue one, and he’s right, it’s beautiful.

Reactions: 92TigerME
My guess is that he couldn't name three legitimate reasons for voting for Biden or against Trump. He probably doesn't even know the name of Joe's VP nominee. Hell, he probably isn't voting anyway.

That is BS....such an arrogant statement....he is wrong to flip people off but he is far from ignorant

To note - we are assuming he flipped them off for the Trump stuff. Maybe one of them cut him off in traffic?

Haha. Touché. Agree to disagree. Yellow is too much. And, red screams, “I’m an 85 year old in driving shoes and a $3000 dollar suit who never gets it above 60.”

Actually 90% of the time, a Ferrari screams that on it's own.

Personally I'd go with either a Ferrari La Ferrari or Porsche 918, if I have true f*** you money like Nuk probably does.

Actually 90% of the time, a Ferrari screams that on it's own.

Personally I'd go with either a Ferrari La Ferrari or Porsche 918, if I have true f*** you money like Nuk probably does.

Fair point. I’m more of an Aston fan personally, but if I was going Ferrari, I’d go with the F8 or the 812. It reaches a point when cars are just too powerful and awful/terrifying to drive. Was the laferrari even street legal?

Maybe he didn't like Trump supporters because he was fooled back in 2018 that anonymous was a high ranking official in the Trump Administration.

I like the look of the 488 Pista Spider but not the color.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT