ADVERTISEMENT

NY Post Hunter Biden Exposed Introduced Ukrainian Biz Man to Dad

lol. This article is based on information that Rudy Giuliani got from a Russian spy. Facebook has already tagged it as fake news.

Why is Putin so afraid of Biden? Maybe he knows Biden won’t bend over and grab his ankles for immediate penetration like trump does?

lol. This article is based on information that Rudy Giuliani got from a Russian spy. Facebook has already tagged it as fake news.

Why is Putin so afraid of Biden? Maybe he knows Biden won’t bend over and grab his ankles for immediate penetration like trump does?

Facebook and Twitter banned it because they carry water for you daddy Joe.

does this look fake to you?

Last edited:

Twitter and facebook are in the back pockets of the dnc, that’s why they’re censoring this report.

The censorship by Twitter and Facebook is backfiring big time. That's why

"Twitter and Facebook" is trending. 95% opposed.

Both are run by ANTIFA snowflakes.

The same ilk that run around in the streets trying to force people to say things.

Getting asked to sit on a board without your company having a large minority stake with negotiated board visibility is incredibly hard and not all that common. Board seats, especially board seats with voting rights aren't just handed out given the impact they can gave on the company.

What gives this report credibility is that Biden would add zero value to that board given he doesn't have a background in energy and his company didn't have a minority stake.

Surely at the very least, everyone would like know how this guy could obtain said seat without adding any value, no?

Getting asked to sit on a board without your company having a large minority stake with negotiated board visibility is incredibly hard and not all that common. Board seats, especially board seats with voting rights aren't just handed out given the impact they can gave on the company.

What gives this report credibility is that Biden would add zero value to that board given he doesn't have a background in energy and his company didn't have a minority stake.

Surely at the very least, everyone would like know how this guy could obtain said seat without adding any value, no?

Don't forget about his crack smoking skills. There's a picture of him sleeping with a crack pipe in his mouth. Those executives could come to America and get hooked up right away because Hunter knows where the crack spot is.

Big surprise, but it's being reported that this is part of Russia's meddling efforts.

Notable quote:
  • US intelligence analysts suspected at least as far back as last month that a mixture of hacked and forged emails from the Ukrainian company Burisma Holdings might be dumped online as an "October surprise," The New York Times reported Wednesday.
  • Russian military-intelligence hackers successfully breached Burisma's servers in January, The Times reported earlier this year.
  • Wednesday's report said analysts contacted people with knowledge of the hack because they were concerned "the Burisma material would be leaked alongside forged materials in an attempt to hurt" the 2020 Democratic presidential nominee, Joe Biden.

The "forged emails" part of this seems sort of relevant, don't you think?

Reactions: yoshi121374
Big surprise, but it's being reported that this is part of Russia's meddling efforts.

Notable quote:

The "forged emails" part of this seems sort of relevant, don't you think?

Sure, could be 100% relevant but wouldn't you agree that Biden should be obligated to answer questions pertaining to the emails, meetings, how his son obtained a board seat for a business he has no experience with, etc.....or should we just say it's the Russians and ignore it?

Surely there will be border control records of said Ukrainian official entering the United states on or around the dates of the meeting. Not suggesting it's impossible but I doubt they hacked the passport database to create a ghost record.

Sure, could be 100% relevant but wouldn't you agree that Biden should be obligated to answer questions pertaining to the emails, meetings, how his son obtained a board seat for a business he has no experience with, etc.....or should we just say it's the Russians and ignore it?

Let's assume for a moment that Joe Biden didn't do anything wrong and had nothing to do with his son's employment. How is he supposed to account for the thought process of a foreign entity that he's never spoken to? Seriously. He can say that he's never had any meetings and say that those emails are forged (would that satisfy you). But he can't speak to how his son got hired other than to say "maybe the wrongly assumed it would curry favor with me".

On the whole, I don't think a person should have to answer questions about baseless accusations. If any of this stuff ends up verified then maybe it's different. If I were to say "jakefest, how do you respond to the allegations that you're actually an alien here to take over the world? I have some dubious documents to back up my allegations" - is it your responsibility to prove all of that wrong?

EDIT: A more pertinent example. Should Donald Trump have to always answer incessant questions about the pee tape?

Surely there will be border control records of said Ukrainian official entering the United states on or around the dates of the meeting. Not suggesting it's impossible but I doubt they hacked the passport database to create a ghost record.

I'm not even a little bit down the rabbit hole for the "this is all true" side of the emails so I hope you'll excuse my ignorance. What meetings? I didn't see anything in the BI article that required a Ukrainian to be in the US.

Reactions: dpic73
Let's assume for a moment that Joe Biden didn't do anything wrong and had nothing to do with his son's employment. How is he supposed to account for the thought process of a foreign entity that he's never spoken to? Seriously. He can say that he's never had any meetings and say that those emails are forged (would that satisfy you). But he can't speak to how his son got hired other than to say "maybe the wrongly assumed it would curry favor with me".

On the whole, I don't think a person should have to answer questions about baseless accusations. If any of this stuff ends up verified then maybe it's different. If I were to say "jakefest, how do you respond to the allegations that you're actually an alien here to take over the world? I have some dubious documents to back up my allegations" - is it your responsibility to prove all of that wrong?

I'm not even a little bit down the rabbit hole for the "this is all true" side of the emails so I hope you'll excuse my ignorance. What meetings? I didn't see anything in the BI article that required a Ukrainian to be in the US.

Totally fair comments. I think the challenge is who gets to determine they are baseless accusations? Hunter was indeed on the board of the company, no? So it's not totally out of left field. He did accept quite a bit of money from said company, from a Russian Oligarch and from multiple Chinese entities so at the very least, there is linkage. Sure, maybe there's nothing here but there is enough data to at least look into it.

If it were Trump, would you have the same stance as above?

Jakefest wasn't the VPOTUS at the time his son was making millions of dollars in places that seem to trail VPOTUS involvement. Also, Jakefest isn't running for the most pivotal job in the country. Actually to be fair, jakefest doesn't have a son, he has three daughters but since we are in third person and remaining hypothetical I'll continue. To answer your question, if I thought that me being an alien with intent to take over the world damaged my career or potential career, I'd feel pretty strongly about proving that wasn't the case.

One of the email chains was a coordinated meeting between an executive at Burisma and VP Biden, which Hunter coordinated and a follow up email from said exec thanking Hunter for arranging the meeting.

Sure, whole thing could be totally bogus but it warrants proving out rather than just discounting it as baseless. What if Biden did in fact, help his son make millions using his influence? Would you still want him as your president?

Reactions: TigerGrowls

good thread which will prob go over the heads of our resident old Q fans littering the round table

I'm no Q fan or theorist and will agree that the timing of the emails does seem rather "timely" but the smoke around Hunter Biden and potential wrong doings isn't brand new. It started in 2019.

If you recall VP Biden's comments, he said "I have no idea what Hunter is doing in the Ukraine" which as a parent (my kids are younger so maybe it's different) I find really hard to believe.

My assumption is that intelligence agencies have already researched and if there isn't investigation then it's a moot point but if he did meet with the exec, then he's guilty.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Totally fair comments. I think the challenge is who gets to determine they are baseless accusations?

If there are very reasonable concerns with the information that cannot (or will not be addressed) by the people supplying the information, I think it's fine to call it baseless. It's up to the person bringing the information forward to prove their claim.

Hunter was indeed on the board of the company, no? So it's not totally out of left field. He did accept quite a bit of money from said company, from a Russian Oligarch and from multiple Chinese entities so at the very least, there is linkage. Sure, maybe there's nothing here but there is enough data to at least look into it.

Sure, people can look into. I don't care. I'm not changing my opinions until something seems even a little true.

If it were Trump, would you have the same stance as above?

I don't think Trump should have to answer pee tape questions, for example.

Jakefest wasn't the VPOTUS at the time his son was making millions of dollars in places that seem to trail VPOTUS involvement. Also, Jakefest isn't running for the most pivotal job in the country. Actually to be fair, jakefest doesn't have a son, he has three daughters but since we are in third person and remaining hypothetical I'll continue. To answer your question, if I thought that me being an alien with intent to take over the world damaged my career or potential career, I'd feel pretty strongly about proving that wasn't the case.

I don't think anyone in the Biden campaign thinks this will impact his career so why respond to it?

One of the email chains was a coordinated meeting between an executive at Burisma and VP Biden, which Hunter coordinated and a follow up email from said exec thanking Hunter for arranging the meeting.

Allegedly. The emails were potentially (probably) forged.

Sure, whole thing could be totally bogus but it warrants proving out rather than just discounting it as baseless. What if Biden did in fact, help his son make millions using his influence? Would you still want him as your president?

Again, prove out that the claims have merit. They don't seem to yet. And until the claims have some merit I'm totally fine with the Biden campaign ignoring them.

It may have impacted my opinion had this been in the primary (where I didn't even vote for Biden). We could find out that Joe Biden literally murdered a prostitute in the 60's and I'd still vote for him over Donald Trump. Just being honest.

when rudy and a mobster and someone from the ukraine are your best sources, ,you know you may not have the most reliable story to print. Whatever happened to obamagate ? lol....nov 3 cant get here soon enough

If there are very reasonable concerns with the information that cannot (or will not be addressed) by the people supplying the information, I think it's fine to call it baseless. It's up to the person bringing the information forward to prove their claim.

Sure, people can look into. I don't care. I'm not changing my opinions until something seems even a little true.

I don't think Trump should have to answer pee tape questions, for example.

I don't think anyone in the Biden campaign thinks this will impact his career so why respond to it?

Allegedly. The emails were potentially (probably) forged.

Again, prove out that the claims have merit. They don't seem to yet. And until the claims have some merit I'm totally fine with the Biden campaign ignoring them.

It may have impacted my opinion had this been in the primary (where I didn't even vote for Biden). We could find out that Joe Biden literally murdered a prostitute in the 60's and I'd still vote for him over Donald Trump. Just being honest.

So you didn't vote for him in the primary but now you don't care if he killed someone, he's still getting your vote? ha, btw .....I did chuckle at the "murder a prostitute" line.

Hey look, you're entitled to your views and I respect them. Everything you said around the emails being bogus may prove right but they need to be proven. My views are pretty simple, board seats are not just handed out, people don't just write $3m checks with no credible return on investment and doing business in China is unequivocally hard without a local entity. I don't care what anyone says, Hunter the cocaine sniffing son of Joe Biden with zero credible experience made millions off the back of his Dad's position in office. Even legacy individuals on wall street don't fare that well.

That said, I have the utmost respect for everything you have typed I just don't agree with all of it. Agree to disagree! :)

So you didn't vote for him in the primary but now you don't care if he killed someone, he's still getting your vote? ha, btw .....I did chuckle at the "murder a prostitute" line.

He wasn't running against Donald Trump in the primaries. He was running against a bunch of other people, almost all of whom I'd have vote for over Donald Trump had they also murdered a prostitute.

Hey look, you're entitled to your views and I respect them. Everything you said around the emails being bogus may prove right but they need to be proven. My views are pretty simple, board seats are not just handed out, people don't just write $3m checks with no credible return on investment and doing business in China is unequivocally hard without a local entity. I don't care what anyone says, Hunter the cocaine sniffing son of Joe Biden with zero credible experience made millions off the back of his Dad's position in office. Even legacy individuals on wall street don't fare that well.

I don't mean to suggest that he didn't get the job because of his last name. I just contest the notion that Burisama was promised or received anything from Joe Biden. Hunter himself could have promised influence but that doesn't mean Joe did anything.

That said, I have the utmost respect for everything you have typed I just don't agree with all of it. Agree to disagree! :)

Hey, you engaged with me in good faith which is way more than I'd expect from some of the other people in this thread.

how is this any different than all of the nepotism currently going on in the whitehouse?

that being said, i'm sure hunter got the job because the company wanted to have inside access to the VP. whether they got it or not, idk, but that's prob why he got the job.

I would think a VP's son would be a more enticing hire for a foreign entity than a wall street legacy. Hunter already admitted that his last name is probably why he got the position so no one denies that. We all know what this is really about in the end. Everyone knows there are independents or Trump leaning voters that will have a hard time pulling the lever for him due to his immorality, criminality and lies so they are pulling rabbits out of their ass to try to show a moral equivalency between the two candidates so the Trump voter won't feel guilty. I agree that Biden shouldn't respond to every nefarious accusation, especially when it comes from a circus freak like Giuliani. Just because Trump is desperate doesn't mean Biden should give his accusations airtime.

Don’t hurt @nytigerfan with facts. He’ll start calling you names.

He’s acting as if Facebook is unbiased. Lol

what facts have been presented? I don't think you know what a fact is. right wing fanatics have much more visibility on facebook.

“Right-wing populism is always more engaging," a Facebook executive said in a recent interview with POLITICO reporters, when pressed why the pages of conservatives drive such high interactions. The person said the content speaks to "an incredibly strong, primitive emotion" by touching on such topics as "nation, protection, the other, anger, fear."

I think those days are gone. Trump has set a new precedent if simply ignoring or stonewalling requests to "sit down and ask questions." Why should anyone else do it? Ever?

how is this any different than all of the nepotism currently going on in the whitehouse?

that being said, i'm sure hunter got the job because the company wanted to have inside access to the VP. whether they got it or not, idk, but that's prob why he got the job.

This is where I am too. I have no doubt that Hunter used his last name to get this job, just like most kids of famous people do. I just don't know how you can blame Joe Biden unless there is more than some forged emails. The NY Post is not a bastian of High Media standards. It just seems waayyy too conveniently timed.

Reactions: dpic73 and PawPride
He wasn't running against Donald Trump in the primaries. He was running against a bunch of other people, almost all of whom I'd have vote for over Donald Trump had they also murdered a prostitute.

I don't mean to suggest that he didn't get the job because of his last name. I just contest the notion that Burisama was promised or received anything from Joe Biden. Hunter himself could have promised influence but that doesn't mean Joe did anything.

Hey, you engaged with me in good faith which is way more than I'd expect from some of the other people in this thread.

Look at that? We just shared our differing views on current affairs and walked away unscathed........who knew it was possible???

I'm off to increase my handicap by turning in a mid-90's round of shanks, duck hooks and missed 3 foot putts. Enjoy your day

I would think a VP's son would be a more enticing hire for a foreign entity than a wall street legacy. Hunter already admitted that his last name is probably why he got the position so no one denies that. We all know what this is really about in the end. Everyone knows there are independents or Trump leaning voters that will have a hard time pulling the lever for him due to his immorality, criminality and lies so they are pulling rabbits out of their ass to try to show a moral equivalency between the two candidates so the Trump voter won't feel guilty. I agree that Biden shouldn't respond to every nefarious accusation, especially when it comes from a circus freak like Giuliani. Just because Trump is desperate doesn't mean Biden should give his accusations airtime.

That's not what I meant exactly. I'm saying Wall Street legacy doesn't fare as well financially, not suggesting they would be targets for bogus board seats.

He only gets a board seat with the promise of influence though, that's my point here. Otherwise, he legitimately adds ZERO value. So at some point, he promised something......the question is whether or not he delivered.

Nefarious seems like a strong word here. There's smoke .......rabbit hole maybe but not nefarious.

Also, if you live in NYC or are a die hard New Yorker......you'd take Circus Freak Giulliani back in a hot a second. Anyone that says otherwise is totally full of sh*t.

That's not what I meant exactly. I'm saying Wall Street legacy doesn't fare as well financially, not suggesting they would be targets for bogus board seats.

He only gets a board seat with the promise of influence though, that's my point here. Otherwise, he legitimately adds ZERO value. So at some point, he promised something......the question is whether or not he delivered.

Nefarious seems like a strong word here. There's smoke .......rabbit hole maybe but not nefarious.

Also, if you live in NYC or are a die hard New Yorker......you'd take Circus Freak Giulliani back in a hot a second. Anyone that says otherwise is totally full of sh*t.

Guliani back then was a great mayor (although many in New York thought he was a little too fascist). Giulliani now is an absolute shit show. So no, I cannot name one other person in NYC that wants him back (maybe Sean Hanity). Why would we want a mayor who spends his time colluding with russian spies to affect our election?

Reactions: dpic73
This is where I am too. I have no doubt that Hunter used his last name to get this job, just like most kids of famous people do. I just don't know how you can blame Joe Biden unless there is more than some forged emails. The NY Post is not a bastian of High Media standards. It just seems waayyy too conveniently timed.

There is a difference between getting a shot at a firm you likely shouldn't get a shot with and making millions of dollars off your last name. Goldman for example will hand a non-target school legacy kid a job but that doesn't mean they are going to make partner. It means they come in as a VP instead of a junior VP.

It does seem really conveniently timed but so did Woodward's release of the Covid conversations with Trump. He sat on information the public might want to know about for almost 6 months and released it just as campaigns started to ramp up. Everything now is intentionally timed to influence the election and both sides drive that, not just the right.

I honestly hope the emails were indeed forged because if they weren't then you have to start questioning the entire Obama tenure and what else was allowed. As a Nation, that sets us back massively.

Guliani back then was a great mayor (although many in New York thought he was a little too fascist). Giulliani now is an absolute shit show. So no, I cannot name one other person in NYC that wants him back (maybe Sean Hanity). Why would we want a mayor who spends his time colluding with russian spies to affect our election?

Have you actually been to Manhattan lately? Total sh*t show.......Di Blasio nor Cuomo are fixing that hot mess.

Hunter didn't have to offer anything to acquire that seat. But I'll agree that there was probably the "hope" for influence.

Giuliani then and Giuliani now are two different things. I don't even know that he would qualify as an alien now - I doubt they'd claim him.

Have you actually been to Manhattan lately? Total sh*t show.......Di Blasio nor Cuomo are fixing that hot mess.

Diblasio sucks, everyone thinks that. The situation in Manhattan is not ideal right now. Looking at a huge deficit. Crime is more of an issue, and it does not help that Trump is threatening to withhold federal money which will ultimately defund our police.

NYC will be fine though, once Biden is president he will send us more of your tax dollars to get us whole again. NYC is America.

Diblasio sucks, everyone thinks that. The situation in Manhattan is not ideal right now. Looking at a huge deficit. Crime is more of an issue, and it does not help that Trump is threatening to withhold federal money which will ultimately defund our police.

NYC will be fine though, once Biden is president he will send us more of your tax dollars to get us whole again. NYC is America.

Diblasio is purposefully derailing the NYC economy. It didn't help that BLM and ANTIFA ravaged all the businesses downtown. There is no reason to bail them out. They are holding the US economy hostage.

Wait.....Di Blasio "ultimately" defunded the police already, that has zero do with Trump. Police funding happens at the state govt. level not federal. The fact that he's threatening to cut federal funds to a state that can't manage a budget could be viewed as despicable or he could be showing the world that your democratic representation are completely inept. Don't worry though, AOC is going to save the day.

Ha, dude.....80% of NYC tax income comes from the top 1% which have all but departed Manhattan. Why do you think Cuomo is begging them to come back? Your tax issue won't be solved from Biden raping my tax bracket and quite honestly, the lower tax brackets always see collateral damage in tax increases.

You will bail us out when we say you will bail us out.

We'll see about that. Freedom is the ultimate cure for tyrants like Di Blasio. You can't predict it but you can look back and see why things panned out the way they did.

There is a difference between getting a shot at a firm you likely shouldn't get a shot with and making millions of dollars off your last name. Goldman for example will hand a non-target school legacy kid a job but that doesn't mean they are going to make partner. It means they come in as a VP instead of a junior VP.

It does seem really conveniently timed but so did Woodward's release of the Covid conversations with Trump. He sat on information the public might want to know about for almost 6 months and released it just as campaigns started to ramp up. Everything now is intentionally timed to influence the election and both sides drive that, not just the right.

I honestly hope the emails were indeed forged because if they weren't then you have to start questioning the entire Obama tenure and what else was allowed. As a Nation, that sets us back massively.

"Evidently there were some photos of Hunter Biden on the hard drive (the New York Post has published them), and the reporters claim an explicit video of Hunter is on there as well.

But that does not necessarily mean the emails on the hard drive are authentic and unaltered. It would certainly be possible for a nefarious actor to fabricate or alter some documents among a trove of largely accurate ones. (Indeed, the Post story does not mention any effort to authenticate the emails.)

Then there’s the larger problem that, even if the emails are authentic, bits from them can be selectively chosen and spun out of context to make misleading claims."

ADVERTISEMENT