ADVERTISEMENT

NY Post Hunter Biden Exposed Introduced Ukrainian Biz Man to Dad

Thats not how it works. NYC is the capital of democracy and the modern world. We control it all. Every decision you have ever made, someone in NYC coerced you to make it. Rivals? ESPN? Fox News? Breitbart? The trump organization? You guessed it. NYC. We tell you what to eat, what to read, what to wear and even who to vote for.

You just better hope that Biden does not pull a trump and start defunding red states. Shit will get real bad, real fast there in SC.

If NY is doing so good then why are cuomo and deblasio begging for Federal funds? Total cognitive dissonance mixed with a sprinkling of bullshit as usual.

Reactions: 92TigerME
No because no one outside the Trump cult believes it or gives a shit. Especially considering how corrupt morbidly obese Donald and his family is. Where at at least 22.9 million now. There really not that many undecided lefts nothing like 2016.
Oh I agree that there are less undecideds this year than many previous elections. But I also think it’s pretty ignorant to think that a story involving corruption and majorly profiting off of your public office from foreign countries won’t at least move the needle a little bit with people that haven’t voted yet. I think Trump wins regardless of this but just because you don’t believe it doesn’t make it any less of a story

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
hey heard more peeps watched bidens town hall

i checked about 10 news sites reporting this but none actually source the data

anyone with a quick link to the data the so called journalists are using?

one used brian over at cnn. but he doesnt source. he does credit nielson, but no source.

weird

they all source each other.

Well first, that's just not true. I'm way long NJ suburb real estate so if Wall Street moves, I'm just as f*cked as you are, if not more f*cked. Second, I don't enjoy watching anyone suffer. I fought for America and thus Americans, who did you fight for?

This isn't 9/11......New York came together for a common theme then. New York, just like the nation is presently divided not even remotely united. I'm not suggesting it won't make it back but it's going to take a few painful years before it returns, especially with the left still wanting to keep it all shutdown and the sh*t leadership you have running the state.

I don't wish any ill will on anyone but if you stubbed your toe walking past your coffee table this evening, I'd probably feel pretty vindicated . I'm assuming you can fit a coffee table in your 650 square foot, lower east side 4th floor walk up right? :) ........I kid ......I kid.

Lol. my family has been living in our Southampton house since the shit hit the fan. Even enrolled the kids out here.

Where do you live in NJ? Newark? My roommate from business school just got a $2mm offer on his $1mm house in rumson. A lot of people moving out that way.

If NY is doing so good then why are cuomo and deblasio begging for Federal funds? Total cognitive dissonance mixed with a sprinkling of bullshit as usual.

Every state in the country is asking for more federal funds dummy

wasnt jack dorsey connected to a flight on epsteins pedo express?

from forbes----

Twitter TWTR -0.5% has changed its mind and will let a dubious (best word they got) New York Post report on Hunter Biden be shared on its platform following several days of intense criticism from Republicans and ahead of CEO Jack Dorsey’s Congressional testimony next week.

It’s a complete reversal from Wednesday when the Post published its story and Twitter blocked users from sharing its URL. At the time, Twitter said the Post story contained hacked material and personal information and sharing those things were against its rules. (Worth noting: It’s not clear if the material cited by the Post is a genuine hack—or if they’re forgeries. Twitter nonetheless decided to treat it as an actual hack.) Facebook also throttled the distribution of the story on its site but didn’t specify what rules the story violated.

This drew widespread criticism from conservations. President Trump was among the loudest voices. On Twitter’s own platform he described the site as a “monster,” and on Fox News, he vowed to bring a “big lawsuit” against the company. Sen. Hawley, of Missouri, and Sen. Cruz, of Florida, vocally expressed their unhappiness, too. Cruz penned an open letter to Twitter, calling its actions “an obvious and transparent attempt by Twitter to influence the upcoming Presidential election,” while Hawley was even more plain spoken about his feelings, calling Twitter nothing less than “a threat to democracy.”

As this pressure mounted on Thursday, Twitter announced a change to its policy: It would no longer block URLs to hacked materials, a move that CEO Jack Dorsey said on Twitter had been “wrong.” Instead Twitter would add a label to tweets sharing the materials that gave users more context about the documents. Yet the Post story still wasn’t allowed to be shared on the platform because it still violated Twitter’s rule against publishing personal information. (The Post’s story’s contains screenshots of purported email addresses, among other things.)
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michel...en-pulls-away-in-race-for-billionaire-donors/
But the story has now been widely shared enough at this point that Twitter no longer considers that personal information to be private. And so, it’s lifting its ban on the story.

It comes at a precarious time for Twitter. Democrats and the left have been pushing social media companies to step their efforts to curb misinformation. But Republicans, who have long complained that Twitter and Facebook unfairly censor conservative posts, are mounting a renewed push to further regulate the industry. They’ll be able to hold Dorsey’s feet directly over the fire on Wednesday in a previously scheduled hearing before the GOP-led Senate Commerce Committee. Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg and Google GOOG +0.9% CEO Sundar Pichai will testify alongside him.

Then there’s every likelihood that Twitter and Facebook will need to make similar calls about viral misinformation as the presidential campaigns wind down and Americans head to the polls in less than a month.

I was here for 9/11, we made it through that. We will make it through this. housing costs are resetting, a ton of people from queens are relocating to South Carolina, georgia and Florida. Queens was overpopulated anyway.

One unsettling thing about this pandemic is seeing how many republican posters on this board seem to enjoy watching New Yorkers suffer. That is why I post shit like I posted in this thread. Just appalled that people like you celebrate the death of fellow Americans.

Oh look, Mr. New York is upset at how the Southerners are treating him, isn’t that just fvcking rich

Last edited:
Reactions: rdavis4898
Lol. my family has been living in our Southampton house since the shit hit the fan. Even enrolled the kids out here.

Where do you live in NJ? Newark? My roommate from business school just got a $2mm offer on his $1mm house in rumson. A lot of people moving out that way.

Hope your buddy hit the bid, that sounds like a unicorn of an offer. Newark? Negative, can't afford it......I'm in Patterson.

Has Cuomo personally contacted you to come back to the city? I mean, you're contributing to their tax shortage if you're out in the Hamptons kicking it with your boy Soros, hence Cuomo on his knees begging for your return to Manhattan. :)

Hope your buddy hit the bid, that sounds like a unicorn of an offer. Newark? Negative, can't afford it......I'm in Patterson.

Has Cuomo personally contacted you to come back to the city? I mean, you're contributing to their tax shortage if you're out in the Hamptons kicking it with your boy Soros, hence Cuomo on his knees begging for your return to Manhattan. :)

speaking of george soros

the man i despise

he actually had the hunter biden laptop evidence thoroughly vented for accuracy before he allowed its release

so

3 separate entities very its accuracy

1- soros checked it

2- rudy checked it

3- hunters atty verified its accuracy

but surprised george soros was ok with releasing it.

Cognitive dissonance: the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

"All Trump stories are fake, but all Biden stories are true."

I know there has been a good deal of debate on this, with some thinking it's a hoax and some thinking there's substance. With that said, I think the email relevancy should be relatively easy to prove out. Emails are kept on servers located in cloud environments and then backed up to disaster recovery mechanisms. As the firm they operated was technically doubled as a financial services company, they would be responsible for keeping the emails for at least 7 years before purging in the event of audits, legal woes, etc.

There would be audit trails that show if the server side version/copy was manually manipulated to remove records.

Pull the backups and see if the same email chain exists on the server.......if they aren't on the server and the audit logs show no manipulation, nothing to see here and we were duped by Russia again. If the emails do exist or there was tampering to the master, then there is clear corruption and the American people have to make a decision if they still hate Trump enough to put a corrupt 40 + year politician in office.

Not sure if this one was discredited or not already but another example of Biden family members active in China. Just to mention again, it's very challenging to do business in China. Tons and tons of regulation and restrictions around KYC (know your client), AML, moving money into and out of China, etc.....not suggesting there is wrongdoing, I'm just saying it's not super easy to business in China......that is all.

Just because Ratcliffe likes to provide Trump oral service doesn't mean he deserves to have the word Intelligence in his title. That's a smarmy swamp donkey if there ever was one and he has no qualifications to hold that position. He and all you Trump sycophants screamed breathlessly about ObamaGate for years and what was the end result of that Clucky?

30V5kF.png

ohh

ps

what you said is not true until you can show us some evidence

you lost your credibility stating the steele dossier was real

you lost your credibility backing adam schiff and nancy pelosi

to regain your credibility

you need actual evidence to back any point you try to make to defame a human now

sucks right
True. Anybody that backs Pelosi and Schiff have absolutely no credibility. Dems are evil and satanic. That's the real issue.

• Haha
Reactions: nytigerfan
Just because Ratcliffe likes to provide Trump oral service doesn't mean he deserves to have the word Intelligence in his title. That's a smarmy swamp donkey if there ever was one and he has no qualifications to hold that position. He and all you Trump sycophants screamed breathlessly about ObamaGate for years and what was the end result of that Clucky?

30V5kF.png
Dear God, you liberals are so anti-American and so blind by hatred!

End result of Obamagate hasn't been determinded yet. Let's see what happens!

30V5kF.png
Yea if you study those indictments you will find out many are fabricated with false evidence

The other is just pointless drivel that any admin would get indicted for

But the fact that Trump is draining the swamp

He has a target on his back

If he kissed ads to the elite likr

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT