ADVERTISEMENT

NY Post Hunter Biden Exposed Introduced Ukrainian Biz Man to Dad

Dear God, you liberals are so anti-American and so blind by hatred!

End result of Obamagate hasn't been determinded yet. Let's see what happens!

Trump is hatred personified and if he loves this country so much then why does he care more about his re-election than your life?

Uh and ObamaGate has totally been determined but as usual, the results were swept under the rug because they came up with NOTHING, nada, zilch!

Reactions: nytigerfan
Trump is hatred personified and if he loves this country so much then why does he care more about his re-election than your life?

Uh and ObamaGate has totally been determined but as usual, the results were swept under the rug because they came up with NOTHING, nada, zilch!

nancy pelosi was hired to be the CEO of the DNC.

the party shrank in size

she was demoted

the company grew a little bit

the board renamed her CEO again

the party shrinks again

but she keeps fighting for her seat and power and has accomplished nothing but buying expensive ice cream

True. Anybody that backs Pelosi and Schiff have absolutely no credibility. Dems are evil and satanic. That's the real issue.

You need to prepare yourself. You and @areeves are going into bondage come November.

istock-838403132.jpg.jpe

so now biden does not want to debate trump on foreign policy

i dont blame him

his staff, the media, and the debate commission are figuring out how to make it trumps fault.

stay tuned...

I just don’t think anything will come of this. All I see is a bunch a Twitter handles trying to break a story about 150 times. I’ll believe it when I see it.

So what you're saying is that this whole thing is a conspiracy?

I'm saying we've seen this song before:
  • Hillary's email investigation - findings showed no deliberate mishandling of classified information
  • Trump/Kobach voting integrity commission - findings show no evidence of widespread voter fraud
  • Obamagate - findings find no wrongdoing and no charges filed
So forgive us if we see this as nothing but a tempest in a teapot. You have to admit that the timing, the cast of characters and the details seem shady as hell and reek of a last minute desperate attempt to turn the tide in Trump's favor.
Nobody is saying that Hunter didn't do anything wrong - what we're saying is we are skeptical about some of the details, but more importantly, we have bigger fish to fry.

Here's a hint - we aren't voting for Hunter

So while you Trumpers sit in your tinfoil corner getting your panties in a twangle, we will Stand Back and Stand By.....

Reactions: clemsontiger02
this is why primaries a
I'm saying we've seen this song before:
  • Hillary's email investigation - findings showed no deliberate mishandling of classified information
  • Trump/Kobach voting integrity commission - findings show no evidence of widespread voter fraud
  • Obamagate - findings find no wrongdoing and no charges filed
So forgive us if we see this as nothing but a tempest in a teapot. You have to admit that the timing, the cast of characters and the details seem shady as hell and reek of a last minute desperate attempt to turn the tide in Trump's favor.
Nobody is saying that Hunter didn't do anything wrong - what we're saying is we are skeptical about some of the details, but more importantly, we have bigger fish to fry.

Here's a hint - we aren't voting for Hunter

So while you Trumpers sit in your tinfoil corner getting your panties in a twangle, we will Stand Back and Stand By.....

HILLARY's EMAILS----

This latest report concluded there was "no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information."

BUT_________

Despite that, 38 Clinton supporters were said to be "culpable" in 91 cases after sending classified information which made its way to Clinton's personal email.

Those cases were part of 588 violations that were found from the 33,000 emails, however, fault could not be determined in the remaining 497 cases.

For those found culpable, the violations will be noted in their files and will be considered when applying for or renewing security clearances.

It may also mean some form of disciplinary action for those still employed by the State Department, however, it was not clear what that action would be.

The report said "that the use of a private email system to conduct official business added an increased degree of risk of compromise as a private system lacks the network monitoring and intrusion detection capabilities of state department networks," reported
--------------------------------------

so as you can see they found 588 violations of the law

but

since they are part of the swamp its no big deal.

588 violations of the law

again

588 violations of the law

but its not systemic

no big deal

Reactions: wmnesbitt

you are better than this man. You can't claim to be independent if you are believing every "We are hearing..." article from far right bloggers.

Here is an interesting non fake news story. The Proud Boys are threatening voters in Florida to vote for trump or else...

This is what desperation looks like.

i would be curious to see how many businesses that the bidens got money to invest in that eventually went bankrupt

i know of at least 3 maybe 4

thats the scam

make a pretend company

get investments

run company into ground

close company

start a new one

such a scam

maybe research all members of congress to see how many companies folded that members of their families were in and investment came from other countries

bidens aint the only ones.

Hunter Biden is using the coronavirus outbreak to try to get out of a deposition in his child support case, Page Six has learned.

Biden, 50, claims it’s “unsafe” for him to travel to Arkansas court — and that appearing as scheduled Wednesday could put his pregnant wife and soon-to-be born baby at risk for the flu-like illness.

“Travel restrictions have been implemented both domestically and internationally, particularly on airlines, due to the coronavirus,” his attorney, Brett Langdon, wrote in court documents filed Tuesday.

“Setting aside personal endangerment, [Biden] reasonably believes that such travel unnecessarily exposes his wife and unborn child to this virus,” Langdon continued.

California, where Biden lives, “in particular, has been the site of numerous reported cases of exposure,” the filing states.

The son of former Vice President Joe Biden was set to appear in Independence County Circuit Court as part of the case brought by Lunden Alexis Roberts, a former stripper with whom he has a 17-month-old.

Biden had previously asked the judge in the case, Holly Meyer, to postpone his deposition until April, after most of the key Democratic primaries are over, but she denied that request.

“He needs to make himself available unless his hair is on fire,” Meyer had said.

In Tuesday’s filing, Biden’s attorney also argued its risky for his client to travel to Arkansas because of the “intense media scrutiny” tied to his father, Joe Biden’s, run for the Democratic presidential nomination.

“The tremendously elevated media scrutiny creates some physical risks and logistics difficulties with travel to Arkansas,” Langdon wrote.

“[It] invades the privacy of [Biden] and his 8 and a half month pregnant wife, threatens to complicate the Court’s ability to conduct a public hearing, creates a highly prejudicial environment from [Biden], and cannot be in the child’s or his mother’s interest in any way,” the filing continues.

Last week, Roberts, 28, asked the court to hold Biden in contempt last week for skipping the deadline to submit financial documents.

Biden is expecting his fifth child with 32-year-old Melissa Cohen Biden, whom he wed in May.

A pretrial hearing in the case is scheduled for March 13.

Has this story even hit a major news outlet yet other than Foxnews?

that is such a disgrace.

many of those in the media are family and friends of these govt officials who are fleecing america

remember before trump, pretty much all of america was upset that the govt was being fleeced.

MSM ran story after story

as soon as we hire a maverick to fight those stories

MSM turns on the american people

even convinced many to turn against trump

amazing how easy some minds are influenced

chris wallace is connected somehow

i bet he is crooked too

he is fiercely fighting this

wonder why

same with leslie stahl from 60 minutes

i thought real journalist were on 60 min

guess not