ADVERTISEMENT

NY Times is moving on from Russia Collusion To Race but what is this realy about?

92TigerME

Lake Baikal
Aug 5, 2018
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...reframe-american-history-and-target-trump-too

So basically conceding that the Russian Collusion was a big nothingburger like we've been saying all along and moving on to talking about how Trump is a racist.

Keep in mind, their real angst seems to be the fear of climate change but dividing the country about race seems to be a method to influence elections. Assuming Bill Maher is a liberal, he recently tweeted that he would fully support Racist Trump if Trump would do an about face on climate change.

Reactions: orangelvis
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...reframe-american-history-and-target-trump-too

So basically conceding that the Russian Collusion was a big nothingburger like we've been saying all along and moving on to talking about how Trump is a racist.

Keep in mind, their real angst seems to be the fear of climate change but dividing the country about race seems to be a method to influence elections. Assuming Bill Maher is a liberal, he recently tweeted that he would fully support Racist Trump if Trump would do an about face on climate change.

Yeah, I just pointed this out in another thread. NYT Executive Editor sent a memo to the news room that was leaked. Basically admitting that they have have an agenda.
Bill Mahr is a pedo creep that will probably be exposed at some point. Those that scream the loudest, have the most to lose.

Yeah, I just pointed this out in another thread. NYT Executive Editor sent a memo to the news room that was leaked. Basically admitting that they have have an agenda.
Bill Mahr is a pedo creep that will probably be exposed at some point. Those that scream the loudest, have the most to lose.
Yeah the MSM is getting out of hand:

“They have to run it the way they want to run it. But Fox is different. There’s no question about it,”

“Juan Williams, then they have the wonderful woman that gave Hillary Clinton the questions,”

“That was a terrible thing. And all of a sudden, she’s working for Fox. What’s she doing working for Fox?”

”Watching Fake News CNN is better than watching Shepard Smith"

"Just watched Rep. Eric Swalwell be asked endless softball questions about the phony Witch Hunt. He was just forced out of the Democrat Presidential Primary because he polled at ZERO. Fox sure ain’t what it used to be. Too bad!"

"Fox has changed, and my worst polls have always been from Fox. There's something going on at Fox — I'll tell you right now, and I'm not happy with it."

"Juan Williams at @FoxNews is so pathetic, and yet when he met me in the Fox Building lobby, he couldn’t have been nicer as he asked me to take a picture of him and me for his family. Yet he is always nasty and wrong!"

-Trump

Man, the MSM is just out of hand.

Reactions: nytigerfan
ADVERTISEMENT