ADVERTISEMENT

NYC - Democratic Mayor Adam’s Indicted in Corruption Probe - Harris Weaponization?

Yes just strawman away, tell us what we believe and love. Yes we love Trump, we also love the country as does Trump. Its you wine and cheese libtards that go across the pond and talk about how much you hate America and how bad it is...
I'd put money on it that you barely cared about politics at all before Trump. But then he came along and validated your hatred for people different from you and that gave you license to be the openly hostile person you've become today. Because it's clear he only loves part of the country and you're completely ok with that, which means your allegiance is to him, not the country. If John Kasich had won in 2016, we would have never seen you post on this board - FACT.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Man, when I read your posts, I actually feel sorry for you. You have to wake up every day and be you. I can't even imagine how miserable that must be. It must be why you are on here complaining about everything all the time.
Well bless your bleeding blue heart, all you need to do is imagine its you. Every single day you get up and try to figure out how you can lie about people or to lie and spin the days bad news for your cult. Im really concerned about you after Nov 5. While you are stupid just dont go do anything stupid. Its ok to think stupid things, just dont do stupid things...

• Haha
Reactions: nytigerfan
Yes just strawman away, tell us what we believe and love. Yes we love Trump, we also love the country as does Trump. Its you wine and cheese libtards that go across the pond and talk about how much you hate America and how bad it is...

yes, we are the ones starting 80 threads a day bitching about everything under the sun in America.

I love yalls confidence on the election. The same polls you believed a few months ago are now wrong I guess?

trump is going to lose. Want to join our ban bet?

Reactions: WapPride
I'd put money on it that you barely cared about politics at all before Trump. But then he came along and validated your hatred for people different from you and that gave you license to be the openly hostile person you've become today. Because it's clear he only loves part of the country and you're completely ok with that, which means your allegiance is to him, not the country. If John Kasich had won in 2016, we would have never seen you post on this board - FACT.
You would be wrong like always. Got my first taste of politics with Reagan, who was my CNC at the time. A Reagan rally was the first political event I ever attended. Lets be clear your own statements show that you dont love most of this country. As for hated of people? I hate pedos and people involved in the child sex trade. I hate people like you that just lie lie lie about everything. I hate people that laugh and mock people that has had a family member die because of the vax for political reasons. I hate people that laugh and mock little kids under 8 that have been sexually assaulted just to try to make some dumb lame political point. Hate is a strong word but it fits you. I cant think of one redeeming thing about you. Out of all the people on the board I view you as the lowest of the low...PS Jr there was political hate long before Trump ever got into politics...

Reactions: fatpiggy
yes, we are the ones starting 80 threads a day bitching about everything under the sun in America.

I love yalls confidence on the election. The same polls you believed a few months ago are now wrong I guess?

trump is going to lose. Want to join our ban bet?
Yes you start 80 threads a day about Orangeman bad and tweets mean things and he hurts your feelings. Do you need a hug Karen?

• Haha
Reactions: fatpiggy and dpic73
You would be wrong like always. Got my first taste of politics with Reagan, who was my CNC at the time. A Reagan rally was the first political event I ever attended. Lets be clear your own statements show that you dont love most of this country. As for hated of people? I hate pedos and people involved in the child sex trade. I hate people like you that just lie lie lie about everything. I hate people that laugh and mock people that has had a family member die because of the vax for political reasons. I hate people that laugh and mock little kids under 8 that have been sexually assaulted just to try to make some dumb lame political point. Hate is a strong word but it fits you. I cant think of one redeeming thing about you. Out of all the people on the board I view you as the lowest of the low...PS Jr there was political hate long before Trump ever got into politics...
Cotdamn you are a crazy ole bird. WT ever-loving F ? 🤣

So you don't believe Eric Adams?

He is not one of yours anymore?

You won't even attempt to defend him? Won't listen to his side of the story?

Y'all sell your people down the river quick.

Watch how fast Kamala disappears on November 7th. She will be useless to the party and forever irrelevant.
Democrats have the ability to criticize democratic leaders especially if they are criminals. Throw his ass in jail if he's guilty. Hell, you guys are voting for a convicted felon. I know. I know. Trump did nothing wrong. He never does. What a fvcking joke!

Democrats have the ability to criticize democratic leaders especially if they are criminals. Throw his ass in jail if he's guilty. Hell, you guys are voting for a convicted felon. I know. I know. Trump did nothing wrong. He never does. What a fvcking joke!
Dude, it's not a joke. As Trump himself said, he could go out into the street and shoot someone and not lose a single vote. That's just a fact. Rules for everyone BUT Trump.

“Convicted felon” - we see through the bullshit

you magas dont love your country at all. you love trump.
That's a flat out lie, even though you know what I think, or think you do.

This is downright pathetic at this point. None of you people who oppose him have better views.

Your entire platform: We want to kill babies! That's all you got.

Economy, Immigration, Inflation. You f@@kers own all of that.

Everything your party touches turns to sh!t.

You know it. I know it. The American people know it.

At some point the bill comes due. Time to pay up FAKE YANKEE.

Reactions: fatpiggy

This is downright pathetic at this point. None of you people who oppose him have better views.

Did you know that Republicans have abortions too?
Did you know that 63% of the population believe abortion should be legal in most cases, including 41% of Republicans?
Did you see that even in ruby red Kansas, when they put abortion on the ballot, 59% of the population voted to keep abortion accessible to women who need one, so they can make their own health care decisions?

It's because this isn't about killing babies, it's about allowing pregnant women to make medical decisions about their own reproductive health or pregnancy in consultation with their doctors or their clergy. Not just Democratic women but Republican women too.

Keep these things in mind the next time you decide to spew your stupid, obnoxious venom

I have been paying your bills close to 30 years now. Just say thanks and move on welfare boy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT