ADVERTISEMENT

NYC dine in may not resume until there’s a vaccine

It’s not. State’s can’t impose exit taxes. What they are doing, however is auditing people leaving at higher rates, and some states are taking chunks of the emigrating resident’s home sales either as property tax payment insurance or as a special tax on capital gains stemming from the former resident’s sale.

Weaponizing taxes. Who wants to give these people more control?

There are already people well-versed in tax sheltering, but it may emerge as a more broadly demanded expertise in the coming years.

How is it mis leading? It links the report on the CDC website that clearly states only 6% of the deaths were COVID related with no known other comorbidity? Translation, 94% of the deaths had other issues as well.
https://zdoggmd.com/covid-death-sta...OCSlF3KNQSXhLa5FJejEJ3TRiKySXlQuTQq2wmtaratGo

This article explains its pretty well.
TL DR - If i shoot you in the leg and it gets infected and you die from the infection. what did you die from the gunshot or the infection?

EDIT: wrong article

Had lunch with a realtor here in Myrtle Beach today. The market is red hot here.

A TON of people from up north are moving down and scooping up property. They're tired of getting absolutely crushed in taxes.

same story here in Whitefish, Montana except it’s California, Washington, Canada etc... you’ve got houses going on the market and having full asking price offers within the hour from folks who have never seen the home.

1. I think restaurants should be open with social distancing. NYC's infection rate is very low, we kicked covid's ass.

If you kicked COVIDs ass, why aren't restaurants, theaters etc open? If you're living in lockdown and isolation you haven't kicked shit...you're Wuhan.

New York City Kicked Covid's ass? 32,000+ dead. That's just NYC, not the surrounding area.

Yup, ya'll did a great job containing it to nursing homes.

If you kicked COVIDs ass, why aren't restaurants, theaters etc open? If you're living in lockdown and isolation you haven't kicked shit...you're Wuhan.

This picture was taken in Wuhan last week. I guess we are Wuhan.

155524-wuhan-pool-party.jpg

New York City Kicked Covid's ass? 32,000+ dead. That's just NYC, not the surrounding area.

Yup, ya'll did a great job containing it to nursing homes.

look at the curve (deaths and cases) for both Ny and SC and tell me who has done better. Not really a debate at all.

This picture was taken in Wuhan last week. I guess we are Wuhan.

155524-wuhan-pool-party.jpg

So open restaurants, bars and ball parks. Why are you still on lockdown?

or just fake it like Wuhan. Because anyone with any public health sense recognizes that picture means that either Wuhan is completely isolated with nobody going in or out and there is no chance of reintroducing the virus, or China lied about how many exposures there were.

look at the curve (deaths and cases) for both Ny and SC and tell me who has done better. Not really a debate at all.

Over 33,000 deaths in NY compared to just over 2700 deaths in SC, and 330,000 fewer cases in SC. Definitely not debatable....

Over 33,000 deaths in NY compared to just over 2700 deaths in SC, and 330,000 fewer cases in SC. Definitely not debatable....

The death rates per population are very similar, and ours is currently close to zero while SC's is ticking up currently. So you are not out of the woods yet. When you take into account the unique challenges that NYC presents (a lot of people on top of each other) that SC does not have, NY has done a pretty good job.

Most of my family lives in SC, so I take no pleasure in seeing the numbers there. I never understand why so many on this site take so much pleasure in their fellow americans suffering just because our mayor and governor are democrats. Pretty f'd up.

The death rates per population are very similar, and ours is currently close to zero while SC's is ticking up currently. So you are not out of the woods yet. When you take into account the unique challenges that NYC presents (a lot of people on top of each other) that SC does not have, NY has done a pretty good job.

Most of my family lives in SC, so I take no pleasure in seeing the numbers there. I never understand why so many on this site take so much pleasure in their fellow americans suffering just because our mayor and governor are democrats. Pretty f'd up.

I think your right that neither side should find pleasure in a fellow citizen suffering due to their political leaders party. To that point, you should question yourself why so many democratic leaders allow and never denounce looters and rioters that are obviously causing suffering to hard working Americans? And please don’t tell me they have, because they haven’t. Yesterday was the first day Biden has addressed it, and he still never mentioned any of the radical organizations such as Antifa. The purpose of Biden coming out yesterday and addressing the violence is solely because poll #s are down due to this issue. It’s sad... then on top of it he divides the country more by saying it was Trump and the republicans who want the violence, despite Trumps efforts to send federal aid to blue cities to gain law and order.

I think your right that neither side should find pleasure in a fellow citizen suffering due to their political leaders party. To that point, you should question yourself why so many democratic leaders allow and never denounce looters and rioters that are obviously causing suffering to hard working Americans? And please don’t tell me they have, because they haven’t. Yesterday was the first day Biden has addressed it, and he still never mentioned any of the radical organizations such as Antifa. The purpose of Biden coming out yesterday and addressing the violence is solely because poll #s are down due to this issue. It’s sad... then on top of it he divides the country more by saying it was Trump and the republicans who want the violence, despite Trumps efforts to send federal aid to blue cities to gain law and order.

refuse to even respond to this nonsense. FAKE NEWS.

refuse to even respond to this nonsense. FAKE NEWS.

Please tell me how that is fake news? Did you listen to Joe yesterday? Did he denounce any organizations? Did he not put the blame of violence on trump? I just want to know how it is fake? I’m serious, I would love to know how it was fake. No disrespect, I would just like to be enlightened.

For those thinking there’s going to be some magic vaccine, you’re going to be sadly mistaken. They may very well claim one exists, but it will be simply that, a claim and a phony attempt that lines the pockets of certain individuals to the tune of billions of dollars. We’re not going back to any sense of normalcy period. In fact quite the opposite. It is going to get extremely bad. And the shame of it is it will all be for nothing.

And as soon as they get here, they will vote democrat and start demanding we raise taxes. I fear for what my state will look like in 5-10 years.

need to make them sign a release to move here

or send thru a re education system

12 years in an yankee school ran by democrats

not sure that can be fixed

they are just fukked in the head and dont even know it

California congressman just proposed a wealth tax that would follow them for 10 years after a move

yes but conservative state legislatures could block the collection of such a tax.

move to south carolina

drop your liberal way of thinking

and we will block california from stealing your money

so a democrat believes the money you earn belongs to the government(collective)

a republican believes the money you earn belongs to you

im not sure why democrats even exist

remember that governmentt(collective) is made up of people you probably would not hire in your business

For those thinking there’s going to be some magic vaccine, you’re going to be sadly mistaken. They may very well claim one exists, but it will be simply that, a claim and a phony attempt that lines the pockets of certain individuals to the tune of billions of dollars. We’re not going back to any sense of normalcy period. In fact quite the opposite. It is going to get extremely bad. And the shame of it is it will all be for nothing.

So you're saying that we will never have fans in the stands again at sporting events, never be able to not wear masks in public, etc.

What about if and when DJT wins the election?

Please tell me how that is fake news? Did you listen to Joe yesterday? Did he denounce any organizations? Did he not put the blame of violence on trump? I just want to know how it is fake? I’m serious, I would love to know how it was fake. No disrespect, I would just like to be enlightened.

@nytigerfan Wow, you have someone who is in the middle trying to understand the left, a potential vote, and you just scream fake news and can not justify what is fake news about what I said. I read all sides, I try and understand all sides. Please enlighten me on what is “Fake” about what I said.

So you're saying that we will never have fans in the stands again at sporting events, never be able to not wear masks in public, etc.

What about if and when DJT wins the election?
The choice as to whether fans get in the stands is up to us. Leave it up to politicians and we can forget it. We have to take back what we want life to be. Same thing for masks. The all knowing Fauci has already said by the way after I get rich from my BS vaccine you will still social distance and wear masks. Once again the choice is ours. If we allow our government and people like that little bastard to decide our future, we will never see normal again.

It doesn’t matter if Trump wins the election. Some seem to think everything is going to magically change when the election is over. The only thing that will change is things will get dramatically worse. If trump wins what do you think all of the idiots burning down buildings, looting and rioting will do at that point? If biden wins we will have lost our country forever. There will be no freedom to be found. And the sad thing is we will be the ones to blame. We have allowed politicians and the government as a whole to dictate nearly everything in our lives. It’s supposed to be the opposite. They are supposed to work as servants for we the people. So again, the choice is ours and given what we have already allowed I see no reason to believe we will do anything to stop it

The choice as to whether fans get in the stands is up to us. Leave it up to politicians and we can forget it. We have to take back what we want life to be. Same thing for masks. The all knowing Fauci has already said by the way after I get rich from my BS vaccine you will still social distance and wear masks. Once again the choice is ours. If we allow our government and people like that little bastard to decide our future, we will never see normal again.

It doesn’t matter if Trump wins the election. Some seem to think everything is going to magically change when the election is over. The only thing that will change is things will get dramatically worse. If trump wins what do you think all of the idiots burning down buildings, looting and rioting will do at that point? If biden wins we will have lost our country forever. There will be no freedom to be found. And the sad thing is we will be the ones to blame. We have allowed politicians and the government as a whole to dictate nearly everything in our lives. It’s supposed to be the opposite. They are supposed to work as servants for we the people. So again, the choice is ours and given what we have already allowed I see no reason to believe we will do anything to stop it

If he wins, and any bias aside I believe that he will, why would he not do whatever necessary to stop the rioting? He won't have another election to win. The people are absolutely starting to fight back form the rioting and looting. Seeing a bunch of dudes show up in liberal Portland showed me that.

Fauci does not decide a MF'n thing when it comes to this country wearing masks. He's not the president, governor, mayor, etc.

@nytigerfan Wow, you have someone who is in the middle trying to understand the left, a potential vote, and you just scream fake news and can not justify what is fake news about what I said. I read all sides, I try and understand all sides. Please enlighten me on what is “Fake” about what I said.

I don’t think I could have more clear, I’m not responding to that asinine drivel you posted. You are not in the middle as you claim. YOU ARE FAKE NEWS.

I don’t think I could have more clear, I’m not responding to that asinine drivel you posted. You are not in the middle as you claim. YOU ARE FAKE NEWS.

I still don’t understand how it’s fake? Oh wait, I get it now, you just scream FAKE NEWS and it becomes fake news. Thanks for helping me understand. To be honest, your just as bad as the radicals on both sides. YOU ARE PATHETIC.

If he wins, and any bias aside I believe that he will, why would he not do whatever necessary to stop the rioting? He won't have another election to win. The people are absolutely starting to fight back form the rioting and looting. Seeing a bunch of dudes show up in liberal Portland showed me that.

Fauci does not decide a MF'n thing when it comes to this country wearing masks. He's not the president, governor, mayor, etc.
Fauci doesn’t directly but indirectly some take everything he says to the bank. Heck I had no idea who the heck he was until all this mess started. While he’s unable to make laws, some of the idiot governors, mayors and a lot of the citizens seem to think he knows all. And the governors and mayors listen to him. I personally cannot stand him and don’t think he knows half of what people think he knows.

Being that Trump would be a lame duck president, he might get much more aggressive if he can by law. That’s where I’m not sure whether he has the authority to do much or not. I’ve noticed he keeps saying all they have to do is ask for help and he’ll send it and clean it up in an hour. It appears there’s a catch there to some degree. But if it gets worse and it likely will, that could change things. Martial law could come into play, which is bad all the way around.

People are fighting back and I think if trump wins and the riots intensify we will see a lot of fighting back. As in a high potential for civil war or something very close to it.

Fauci doesn’t directly but indirectly some take everything he says to the bank. Heck I had no idea who the heck he was until all this mess started. While he’s unable to make laws, some of the idiot governors, mayors and a lot of the citizens seem to think he knows all. And the governors and mayors listen to him. I personally cannot stand him and don’t think he knows half of what people think he knows.

Being that Trump would be a lame duck president, he might get much more aggressive if he can by law. That’s where I’m not sure whether he has the authority to do much or not. I’ve noticed he keeps saying all they have to do is ask for help and he’ll send it and clean it up in an hour. It appears there’s a catch there to some degree. But if it gets worse and it likely will, that could change things. Martial law could come into play, which is bad all the way around.

People are fighting back and I think if trump wins and the riots intensify we will see a lot of fighting back. As in a high potential for civil war or something very close to it.

president trump should have never let the little nerd speak in public

Reactions: tigergrad03

@nytigerfan

what is fake dude?

wtf

you claim to be a rich adult liberal genius

you seem like spoiled 8th grade child

never can you answer a question straight

never

just plain stupid dribble

Reactions: Clemson Carl3
@nytigerfan

what is fake dude?

wtf

you claim to be a rich adult liberal genius

you seem like spoiled 8th grade child

never can you answer a question straight

never

just plain stupid dribble

I'll do me, you do you. Say hello to your illegal immigrant adult roommates for me.

I still don’t understand how it’s fake? Oh wait, I get it now, you just scream FAKE NEWS and it becomes fake news. Thanks for helping me understand. To be honest, your just as bad as the radicals on both sides. YOU ARE PATHETIC.

My time is very valuable, way too valuable to do your fact checking for you. Besides, I have played this game before. I could post links that you will refuse to click, I could play whataboutism and show you how the president has never publicly or specifically disavowed qanon, right wing militias, nazis, etc. But in the end, you are still going to believe what you believe. its all pointless.

Reactions: TunaSafari
My time is very valuable, way too valuable to do your fact checking for you. Besides, I have played this game before. I could post links that you will refuse to click, I could play whataboutism and show you how the president has never publicly or specifically disavowed qanon, right wing militias, nazis, etc. But in the end, you are still going to believe what you believe. its all pointless.

Nah, I agree on the President never publicly disavowing the nazi KKK group in Charlottesville. I think it was very stupid of him, and I don’t think anyone is proud of that, not even the right. Isn’t Biden doing the same thing by never mentioning Antifa, and other radical destructive organizations? Like where is the middle ground on recognizing how it’s bad on both sides? Huh? Hypocrisy at its finest. Why can I condemn trump on that, but u can’t say anything about the Democratic cities that haven’t condemned the violence, looting, and rioting? Why? Why is that okay? I’m not here to play a game, you claim I’m not in the middle, but here I am admitting faults on both sides. While you stand on the left with ur fence up shielding yourself from someone who is in the middle trying to understand. Sounds to me, that your way more radical left than u say you are. Middle ground allows you to formulate opinions based on actions, not based on defending your political party. Which is obviously what ur doing. Again, you can’t tell me why it’s fake news. You just want to tell me how bad trump is, which seems to be the whole argument of the Democratic Party. People like you make me want to vote for trump when I don’t really want to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT