ADVERTISEMENT

Obama Foundation Held (and May Still Be Holding) Classified Documents in an Unsecured Furniture Warehouse but FBI Doesn’t Care

TigerGrowls

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
We know that Renegade gets preferential treatment.

By Joe Hoft
Published September 21, 2022 at 6:34pm
IMG_7148-2.jpg

A letter has been uncovered that shows that Barack Obama maintained classified records in an unsecured storage facility in a furniture warehouse. Yet, the FBI never raided the warehouse?
The FBI raided President Trump’s home in Mar-a-Lago in August. This corrupt gang under Biden AG Merrick Garland claimed they were after classified documents. It was also reported that the FBI was after nuclear-related documents but that was a lie. Biden’s White House claimed they didn’t know about it. This was also a lie.
Never in US history had a President’s home been raided by the FBI.
It was clear that the FBI wanted documents housed by President Trump. The most likely reason to date is that the FBI didn’t want any of the documents released to the public that showed that the corrupt FBI and DOJ leftovers from the Obama regime were involved in a coup of the Trump Presidency.
TRENDING: They Can't Win if They Don't Cheat... House Democrats Vote to Give Aliens the Right to Vote -- IN UNANIMOUS VOTE!
The documents at President Trump’s home were maintained under lock and key as recommended by the FBI. But the FBI still raided the President’s home to steal these documents.
Now we find out that former President Obama still maintains classified documents from his administration at a former Sears warehouse.
Conservative Treehouse reported:
Hoffman Estates” is a previously abandoned Chicago area Sears furniture warehouse. The Obama Foundation leased, then re-upped the lease, to use the facility to store all the paper documents from the Obama administration {Location Link}.
The Obama administration told the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) they were going to upload the documents into a digital form for use in the Obama library. The paper documents were, still are, held at the Hoffman Estates warehouse while this digitization process took place. It should be noted, the Obama Foundation has never digitized the records, hence they renewed the warehouse lease.
Contrast against the DOJ-NSD legal position about classified records held in the secure facility of Mar-a-Lago, a 2018 letter {Obama.org pdf here} from the Obama Foundation to the NARA is an example of the two-tiered selective justice system. Within the 2018 letter the Obama team admit to storing both “classified and unclassified” documents at the warehouse: [Page #2, bullet-point 7]
Obama-records-storage-1.jpg

The FBI never raided the old Sears warehouse to obtain the classified documents there. They left the multiple corrupt activities of the Obama regime alone.

The Obama regime??? Funny how this wasn't newsworthy, according to "TGP", until today. But, if they are reporting it, it must be true.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
The Obama regime??? Funny how this wasn't newsworthy, according to "TGP", until today. But, if they are reporting it, it must be true.
Agree. Can I sign you up for the Trump Train Newsletter? PM me your info and I will make it happen.

;)

Dude, when are you going to just take the L and move on?

Look at the absolute stupidity you are trying to defend. Trump claimed you can declassify by just "thinking" it. OMG! SMH....

So, it's either one of two things.

1) You are mentally incompetent. It's okay, some people are really dumb and it's not really their fault. Look at the Whitaker family in West Virginia, generations of inbreeding left them in a poor state from a mental and physical health standpoint. You couldn't fault them for not understanding how ridiculous it is that the president can telepathically declassify documents even though there's a clear process and rules for it. Some people have just very low IQ and may not be able to comprehend that.

NINTCHDBPICT000737076557.jpg

Option 2 is just plain dishonesty. It's the lack of integrity of actually knowing that you cannot arbitrarily violate all the rules, ownership of records by different agency, chain of custody processes, etc. but becoming complicit in this fraudulent act because you want to protect "your guy". It's loving a political figure more than your own country. It's putting politics ahead of justice.

So, which is it, are you mentally incompetent or just blatantly dishonest?

• Haha
Reactions: flotiger and dpic73
Dude, when are you going to just take the L and move on?

Look at the absolute stupidity you are trying to defend. Trump claimed you can declassify by just "thinking" it. OMG! SMH....

So, it's either one of two things.

1) You are mentally incompetent. It's okay, some people are really dumb and it's not really their fault. Look at the Whitaker family in West Virginia, generations of inbreeding left them in a poor state from a mental and physical health standpoint. You couldn't fault them for not understanding how ridiculous it is that the president can telepathically declassify documents even though there's a clear process and rules for it. Some people have just very low IQ and may not be able to comprehend that.

NINTCHDBPICT000737076557.jpg

Option 2 is just plain dishonesty. It's the lack of integrity of actually knowing that you cannot arbitrarily violate all the rules, ownership of records by different agency, chain of custody processes, etc. but becoming complicit in this fraudulent act because you want to protect "your guy". It's loving a political figure more than your own country. It's putting politics ahead of justice.

So, which is it, are you mentally incompetent or just blatantly dishonest?
Lets be cordial as if we were talking in the barber shop. I let you get me mad last week and said something stupid and will resist it this time. We disagree but lets not get personal.

Reactions: Mr.Fitzwell
Lets be cordial as if we were talking in the barber shop. I let you get me mad last week and said something stupid and will resist it this time. We disagree but lets not get personal.
Agreed. I went for shock value to make it clear that there's only two ways to look at it. But if you are willing to debate this in a civil manner, I would much prefer that. At the end of the day, I'd rather buy you a beer and chat than start flame wars.

Let me rephrase my question. Do you honestly think that a president "thinking" about something overrides the framework of rules, regulations, and processes that govern scope of power and prerogatives?

Agreed. I went for shock value to make it clear that there's only two ways to look at it. But if you are willing to debate this in a civil manner, I would much prefer that. At the end of the day, I'd rather buy you a beer and chat than start flame wars.

Let me rephrase my question. Do you honestly think that a president "thinking" about something overrides the framework of rules, regulations, and processes that govern scope of power and prerogatives?
I think the power of POTUS to declassify is absolute.

The POTUS can declassify whatever he wants to for sure. BUT, he has to actually do it and not just say it after the fact. Let's say that you are declassifying a document that the CIA has labeled as Top Secret. You HAVE to follow some sort of procedure that lets the CIA know (as well as everyone else with access to that document) that it is no longer classified. I'd imagine that process would include collecting all copies of said document that are labeled Top Secret... No President should be able to "think" documents declassified.

IMHO, this is a tempest in a teacup... Trump gets a slap on the wrist for the document part of this. My problem with this is the same as it's always been with Trump. Trump works for Trump. This is one of those cases where Trump's interests and the interest of the US differ. And SURPRISE... what does Trump do? He looks after himself of course... always has... always will.

He said that the FBI was planting those papers in his office. That was a lie and he knew it at the time. He threw the FBI under the bus instead of just admitting the documents were his. Same with the DOJ. Those documents (whether classified or not) do not belong to him. They are the property of the US and the National Archives handles them. He refused to give them back and his lawyers (at least) lied about having them. So the Archives filed the paperwork and started the process to get them back... AT ANY POINT, Trump could have just handed them over. But instead, he refused until the FBI came and got them. Trump said the DOJ was after him even though they were just doing what the Archives filed for... Again, Trump throws the DOJ under the bus b/c his interests lie in looking after himself, NOT the US.

Last edited:
My understanding is that the president has ultimate say in what can be considered classified or not. He is the ultimate authority over the executive branch. But… government records don’t belong to the president and after the president has decided about the status of a document, there are procedures in place to document said change because it has a significant impact on how the document is saved (secure storage facility, safe, etc) and who has access to it (the rest of the people that have various clearance, etc)

In short, the discretionary power of the president regarding classification doesn’t absolve him of following procedures in place to protect national security or give him ownership of government records.

The prez. can't declassify anything on a whim. That isn't, thankfully, how it works. To state otherwise is BS.

Reactions: ctcseb
It was clear that the FBI wanted documents housed by President Trump. The most likely reason to date is that the FBI didn’t want any of the documents released to the public that showed that the corrupt FBI and DOJ leftovers from the Obama regime were involved in a coup of the Trump Presidency.

So, Trump was housing documents that proved Obama, the FBI and DOJ were in cahoots to overthrow his Presidency and he had yet to release them to the public? What a guy - he truly is an America First Patriot.

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

My understanding is that the president has ultimate say in what can be considered classified or not. He is the ultimate authority over the executive branch. But… government records don’t belong to the president and after the president has decided about the status of a document, there are procedures in place to document said change because it has a significant impact on how the document is saved (secure storage facility, safe, etc) and who has access to it (the rest of the people that have various clearance, etc)

In short, the discretionary power of the president regarding classification doesn’t absolve him of following procedures in place to protect national security or give him ownership of government records.

There is also an issue of the Classified document discusses human assets, intelligence methods, etc which may put at risk our people,allies,or let a foreign power in on our methods or tactics for getting information.

Reactions: flotiger and ctcseb

POTUS has sole say on whats Presidential or personal records also....

POTUS has sole say on whats Presidential or personal records also....
I honestly don’t know what that means. Could you clarify? Because I have no idea how a CIA brief could be considered a personal record for instance. I have never heard a president could change the ownership of a document that belong to a different entity.

I honestly don’t know what that means. Could you clarify? Because I have no idea how a CIA brief could be considered a personal record for instance. I have never heard a president could change the ownership of a document that belong to a different entity.
The law-
Records management requirements The Presidential Records Act gives records management authority for incumbent Presidential records to the President, and states that personal records should be kept separate upon their creation or receipt from the Presidential record files [44 U.S.C. § 2203(b)]. The Office of the White House Counsel generally provides PRA policy guidance. Although NARA has limited records management authority over incumbent Presidential records, NARA routinely provides records management guidance based on its institutional knowledge and expertise to the incumbent Administration upon request. White House staff responsible for maintaining file systems must be trained to keep personal records separate from Presidential records at the point of creation. Once items have been mixed, it becomes difficult to determine record status. Since the President has the discretion to determine what is personal material, this determination should be made during the incumbent’s term of office rather than after the records are transferred to NARA.

The Court ruling-
In the Court's view, plaintiff reads too much into this statement. Under the statutory scheme established by the PRA, the decision to segregate personal materials from Presidential records is made by the President, during the President's term and in his sole discretion, see44 U.S.C. § 2203(b), so the Deputy Archivist could not and did not make a classification decision that can be challenged here. When she posited that perhaps the plaintiff was asking NARA “to make a further determination that the materials in question ought to be considered ‘[P]residential records,’ ” she was, if anything, as counsel for the defendant suggested at the hearing, opining on the question of whether there were grounds for the Archivist to choose to invoke the enforcement mechanism embodied in the statute. Tr. at 8; 23–24. But, neither plaintiff nor defendant believes that is a decision that is at issue in this lawsuit, see id., at 8–9, 37, 42, and 50, and, as is discussed below, such a decision would not be reviewable in any event.

The law-
Records management requirements The Presidential Records Act gives records management authority for incumbent Presidential records to the President, and states that personal records should be kept separate upon their creation or receipt from the Presidential record files [44 U.S.C. § 2203(b)]. The Office of the White House Counsel generally provides PRA policy guidance. Although NARA has limited records management authority over incumbent Presidential records, NARA routinely provides records management guidance based on its institutional knowledge and expertise to the incumbent Administration upon request. White House staff responsible for maintaining file systems must be trained to keep personal records separate from Presidential records at the point of creation. Once items have been mixed, it becomes difficult to determine record status. Since the President has the discretion to determine what is personal material, this determination should be made during the incumbent’s term of office rather than after the records are transferred to NARA.

The Court ruling-
In the Court's view, plaintiff reads too much into this statement. Under the statutory scheme established by the PRA, the decision to segregate personal materials from Presidential records is made by the President, during the President's term and in his sole discretion, see44 U.S.C. § 2203(b), so the Deputy Archivist could not and did not make a classification decision that can be challenged here. When she posited that perhaps the plaintiff was asking NARA “to make a further determination that the materials in question ought to be considered ‘[P]residential records,’ ” she was, if anything, as counsel for the defendant suggested at the hearing, opining on the question of whether there were grounds for the Archivist to choose to invoke the enforcement mechanism embodied in the statute. Tr. at 8; 23–24. But, neither plaintiff nor defendant believes that is a decision that is at issue in this lawsuit, see id., at 8–9, 37, 42, and 50, and, as is discussed below, such a decision would not be reviewable in any event.
This is false and has been debunked already.

“The Presidential Records Act states that presidential records do not include“official records of an agency.” A 1993 ruling by the Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit says the law avoids any “potential definitional overlap” by making clear that if a document qualifies as an agency record, that trumps any possibility it could also be considered a presidential record.”.

“ It excludes personal documents, like diaries and political campaign files, and files produced by agencies, which are instead governed by the Federal Records Act.”

So, going back to my example about a CIA brief, there is no rule that would ever allow it ever become a president’s “personal record / property”. Presidents come and go, some knowledge is institutional knowledge that needs to persist and be available to whoever is in charge next or is necessary for the people doing the work.

Can you imagine a document with the location of a known terrorist and the president decides it’s a personal record and doesn’t give it back and the agents at that agency know don’t have the document with the info about where to surveil/ track the guy? Would make absolutely no sense and that’s why agency records are governed by another law.

Reactions: yoshi121374

“The Presidential Records Act states that presidential records do not include“official records of an agency.” A 1993 ruling by the Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit says the law avoids any “potential definitional overlap” by making clear that if a document qualifies as an agency record, that trumps any possibility it could also be considered a presidential record.”.

“ It excludes personal documents, like diaries and political campaign files, and files produced by agencies, which are instead governed by the Federal Records Act.”

So, going back to my example about a CIA brief, there is no rule that would ever allow it ever become a president’s “personal record / property”. Presidents come and go, some knowledge is institutional knowledge that needs to persist and be available to whoever is in charge next or is necessary for the people doing the work.

Can you imagine a document with the location of a known terrorist and the president decides it’s a personal record and doesn’t give it back and the agents at that agency know don’t have the document with the info about where to surveil/ track the guy? Would make absolutely no sense and that’s why agency records are governed by another law.
I cited the law and a court decision establishing case law(public record) and you cite NYT opinion piece...

Key part of the Judges ruling that applies.....
The Court ruling-
In the Court's view, plaintiff reads too much into this statement. Under the statutory scheme established by the PRA, the decision to segregate personal materials from Presidential records is made by the President, during the President's term and in his sole discretion, see44 U.S.C. § 2203(b), so the Deputy Archivist could not and did not make a classification decision that can be challenged here. When she posited that perhaps the plaintiff was asking NARA “to make a further determination that the materials in question ought to be considered ‘[P]residential records,’ ” she was, if anything, as counsel for the defendant suggested at the hearing, opining on the question of whether there were grounds for the Archivist to choose to invoke the enforcement mechanism embodied in the statute. Tr. at 8; 23–24. But, neither plaintiff nor defendant believes that is a decision that is at issue in this lawsuit, see id., at 8–9, 37, 42, and 50, and, as is discussed below, such a decision would not be reviewable in any event.....
This ruling means its POTUS sole decision and it cant be challenged...If they dont like it they can change it but as of now thats the standing case law and thus Trump is in the clear due to that ruling...

I cited the law and a court decision establishing case law(public record) and you cite NYT opinion piece...
Dumb argument at two levels.

One, laws have a scope of applicability. The law you cited doesn’t cover government records. So, you could cite it a million times, it doesn’t change the reality of what it applies to.

Second, you obviously didn’t read the article because the info they convey comes from lawyers and scholars that know 100 times more about this than you do. So please spare me the lecture about “opinion” piece.

If you don’t believe me, look at what is happening in the real world. Trump’s lawyers are getting their assess handed to them by both the Trump appointed Special master (who called them out on declassification claims) and the courts of appeal (2 out 3 judges were Trump appointees and they still ruled against him) who overrode the hold on agency review yesterday

So, you can continue repeating misleading info, you will be beloved in the MAGA world, but people that actually know the laws keep ruling against your buddy and his ever changing claims (we have zero classified docs, we turned over all docs, magical unknown standing order was in place, docs are personal, docs are declassified by “thinking it”, the movers screwed up and accidentally took the docs Trump had nothing to do with it, etc.). There is an attempt at a new story and defense every day 😂

Dumb argument at two levels.

One, laws have a scope of applicability. The law you cited doesn’t cover government records. So, you could cite it a million times, it doesn’t change the reality of what it applies to.

Second, you obviously didn’t read the article because the info they convey comes from lawyers and scholars that know 100 times more about this than you do. So please spare me the lecture about “opinion” piece.

If you don’t believe me, look at what is happening in the real world. Trump’s lawyers are getting their assess handed to them by both the Trump appointed Special master (who called them out on declassification claims) and the courts of appeal (2 out 3 judges were Trump appointees and they still ruled against him) who overrode the hold on agency review yesterday

So, you can continue repeating misleading info, you will be beloved in the MAGA world, but people that actually know the laws keep ruling against your buddy and his ever changing claims (we have zero classified docs, we turned over all docs, magical unknown standing order was in place, docs are personal, docs are declassified by “thinking it”, the movers screwed up and accidentally took the docs Trump had nothing to do with it, etc.). There is an attempt at a new story and defense every day 😂
this is what they linked and doesnt support your claim https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/44/2201. Second the Executive Branch runs many agencies. All docs in these departments belong to the Executive Branch. If Congress wants access to docs from here they have to get permission from the Executive Branch due to Executive privilege. Executive privilege means Presidential. Thus the records are Presidential. There for POTUS has sole decision on what is and isnt according to the law and court ruling...Might not have been the way intended but when a leftist Judge makes a ruling to cover one of their own this is what happens. Ive been saying the same thing for weeks. They wanted to get Crossfire Hurricane docs back and bury them. Ive also posted the written order on the declassified docs. Even after docs have been downgraded they still retain the classified label on the doc itself. You can google docs that have been declassified and they still retain those markings...

this is what they linked and doesnt support your claim https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/44/2201. Second the Executive Branch runs many agencies. All docs in these departments belong to the Executive Branch. If Congress wants access to docs from here they have to get permission from the Executive Branch due to Executive privilege. Executive privilege means Presidential. Thus the records are Presidential. There for POTUS has sole decision on what is and isnt according to the law and court ruling...Might not have been the way intended but when a leftist Judge makes a ruling to cover one of their own this is what happens. Ive been saying the same thing for weeks. They wanted to get Crossfire Hurricane docs back and bury them. Ive also posted the written order on the declassified docs. Even after docs have been downgraded they still retain the classified label on the doc itself. You can google docs that have been declassified and they still retain those markings...
Dude, did you even click on the link you provided? It states in clear text that you are wrong. The definition you provided includes the SAME caveat that I gave you. Please just click on it

(2)The term “Presidential records” means documentary materials, or any reasonably segregable portion thereof, created or received by the President, the President’s immediate staff, or a unit or individual of the Executive Office of the President whose function is to advise or assist the President, in the course of conducting activities which relate to or have an effect upon the carrying out of the constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President. Such term—
(A)
includes any documentary materials relating to the political activities of the President or members of the President’s staff, but only if such activities relate to or have a direct effect upon the carrying out of constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President; but
(B)
does not include any documentary materials that are (i) official records of an agency (as defined in section 552(e)[1] of title 5, United States Code); (ii) personal records; (iii) stocks of publications and stationery; or (iv) extra copies of documents produced only for convenience of reference, when such copies are clearly so identified.

So, man, I don't know what to tell you. The link YOU provided backs up everything I said. Will you be honest and believe your own source now?

Dude, did you even click on the link you provided? It states in clear text that you are wrong. The definition you provided includes the SAME caveat that I gave you. Please just click on it

(2)The term “Presidential records” means documentary materials, or any reasonably segregable portion thereof, created or received by the President, the President’s immediate staff, or a unit or individual of the Executive Office of the President whose function is to advise or assist the President, in the course of conducting activities which relate to or have an effect upon the carrying out of the constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President. Such term—
(A)
includes any documentary materials relating to the political activities of the President or members of the President’s staff, but only if such activities relate to or have a direct effect upon the carrying out of constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President; but
(B)
does not include any documentary materials that are (i) official records of an agency (as defined in section 552(e)[1] of title 5, United States Code); (ii) personal records; (iii) stocks of publications and stationery; or (iv) extra copies of documents produced only for convenience of reference, when such copies are clearly so identified.

So, man, I don't know what to tell you. The link YOU provided backs up everything I said. Will you be honest and believe your own source now?

Don't count on it. He has re-shared that link about a 100 times no matter how many times hea been told it doesn't apply.

I'm finding hilarious that Trump's requested Special Master is basically telling his lawyers to prove all of the claims of FBI planting evidence, or de-classifying records, or shit the hell up about it. Funny how his lawyers haven't tried to claim any of that crap in court.

Don't count on it. He has re-shared that link about a 100 times no matter how many times hea been told it doesn't apply.

I'm finding hilarious that Trump's requested Special Master is basically telling his lawyers to prove all of the claims of FBI planting evidence, or de-classifying records, or shit the hell up about it. Funny how his lawyers haven't tried to claim any of that crap in court.
Yeah, from a pattern standpoint, it’s never good when you are on your 6th or 7th different defense or explanation (like they are) to see what sticks and when your PR strategy is disconnected from your legal strategy. This really shows that the PR arguments are bullshit because they wouldn’t hold at all in court. Trump is getting destroyed any his appointed special master and the appeals court went against him as well. They all have the same message, provide proof or shut up.

It’s disappointing to not hear back from the posters making the allegations. I went out of my way to tone down my rhetoric to enable a civil discourse. But when we get to the actual data, using their own source, then it’s crickets…

Yeah, from a pattern standpoint, it’s never good when you are on your 6th or 7th different defense or explanation (like they are) to see what sticks and when your PR strategy is disconnected from your legal strategy. This really shows that the PR arguments are bullshit because they wouldn’t hold at all in court. Trump is getting destroyed any his appointed special master and the appeals court went against him as well. They all have the same message, provide proof or shut up.

It’s disappointing to not hear back from the posters making the allegations. I went out of my way to tone down my rhetoric to enable a civil discourse. But when we get to the actual data, using their own source, then it’s crickets…

Exactly. I really try to have reasoned debates, but some of these guys are so "Team Trump" that it's scary.

It is reassuring to know that there are other level headed folks on here who can see Trump for the lying conman he is.

Can you clarify, is this your response to my question? Or did you post this in the wrong thread? As a reminder, paragraph B of the document YOU provided disproves your assumption about the nature of presidential record. Paragraph B is consistent with what the lawyers and scholars I mentioned said as well (which you discredited because they were quoted in a NYT article). Are you willing to recognize the truth and acknowledge the reality that a president cannot on a whim do whatever they want with these records? A simple yes or no would suffice.

Can you clarify, is this your response to my question? Or did you post this in the wrong thread? As a reminder, paragraph B of the document YOU provided disproves your assumption about the nature of presidential record. Paragraph B is consistent with what the lawyers and scholars I mentioned said as well (which you discredited because they were quoted in a NYT article). Are you willing to recognize the truth and acknowledge the reality that a president cannot on a whim do whatever they want with these records? A simple yes or no would suffice.
The case you cite is a 1993 case that was overruled by the 2012 case that I posted. I guess this will all end up back in court again and a different decision could happen. Also until we know exactly what docs we are talking about its hard to say 100% either way. But you guys saying he no right to any docs is wrong as I posted the law and case law that says this...

The case you cite is a 1993 case that was overruled by the 2012 case that I posted. I guess this will all end up back in court again and a different decision could happen. Also until we know exactly what docs we are talking about its hard to say 100% either way. But you guys saying he no right to any docs is wrong as I posted the law and case law that says this...
Dude, this is a pretty disingenuous representation to claim my viewpoint is "he has no right to any docs". All I am saying is that each type of document has a different types of procedures and regulations governing them. There are personal records that belong to Trump and should not be taken away from him. I'm totally fine with that. But there are other types of documents that don't belong to him at all. Which is what the issue has been. He is not allowed to have national security impacting government records at a golf resort that was proven to be breached by Chinese agents (the lady that got arrested for trespassing had with her two Chinese passports, four cellphones, a laptop and USB drive later found to contain some kind of malware). It's really not that hard...

I personally am absolutely appalled at the dozens of empty folders marked as classified found at Mar-la-go. Where are the documents that were in those classified folders? That fact that classified documents can simply just go missing is astonishing. We went through all kinds of procedures to have these be "for viewing" only in secure facilities with advanced security, and then Trump takes them to a golf resort and the docs simply vanish. But yeah, I get that for some of you he's your guy and he's more important to you than our beautiful country or the safety of our troops overseas.

Dude, this is a pretty disingenuous representation to claim my viewpoint is "he has no right to any docs". All I am saying is that each type of document has a different types of procedures and regulations governing them. There are personal records that belong to Trump and should not be taken away from him. I'm totally fine with that. But there are other types of documents that don't belong to him at all. Which is what the issue has been. He is not allowed to have national security impacting government records at a golf resort that was proven to be breached by Chinese agents (the lady that got arrested for trespassing had with her two Chinese passports, four cellphones, a laptop and USB drive later found to contain some kind of malware). It's really not that hard...

I personally am absolutely appalled at the dozens of empty folders marked as classified found at Mar-la-go. Where are the documents that were in those classified folders? That fact that classified documents can simply just go missing is astonishing. We went through all kinds of procedures to have these be "for viewing" only in secure facilities with advanced security, and then Trump takes them to a golf resort and the docs simply vanish. But yeah, I get that for some of you he's your guy and he's more important to you than our beautiful country or the safety of our troops overseas.
I said you guys not you directly. Also you dont have any idea of the docs he had and the legal status of the docs. Any doc related to his presidency he has sole power to declare if personal or presidential based on the 2012 ruling. We will end up back in court again Im sure. Im for the truth my guy or not. I get into it with people on my side also. Birthers drive me crazy just like the zealots on your side. Also the compound is guarded by the best security team in the world 24/7 and was approved for the keeping of that material. Also declassified material will still have the classified markings on them. Also dont try and act like you care about troops when people on your side are trying to get us involved in Ukraine. After all there is no proof anything he had endangered anybody now is there?

I said you guys not you directly. Also you dont have any idea of the docs he had and the legal status of the docs. Any doc related to his presidency he has sole power to declare if personal or presidential based on the 2012 ruling. We will end up back in court again Im sure. Im for the truth my guy or not. I get into it with people on my side also. Birthers drive me crazy just like the zealots on your side. Also the compound is guarded by the best security team in the world 24/7 and was approved for the keeping of that material. Also declassified material will still have the classified markings on them. Also dont try and act like you care about troops when people on your side are trying to get us involved in Ukraine. After all there is no proof anything he had endangered anybody now is there?
My side? I am a never Trumper, not a lib. So stop with the “your side”. You can take your accusation I don’t care about our troops and stick it up your a$$.

My side? I am a never Trumper, not a lib. So stop with the “your side”. You can take your accusation I don’t care about our troops and stick it up your a$$.
This is a debate and there are two sides of this debate. And you can take the fake claim that Trump is endangering them with no proof and stick it up yours.

This is a debate and there are two sides of this debate. And you can take the fake claim that Trump is endangering them with no proof and stick it up yours.
The Department of Justice, FBI, and National Archives are making that claim. And so far, everything they said has been proven true. On the other side of the debate you have someone who has lied continuously and is on their 7th defense in 2 months (didn’t have any docs, had some but turned all of them over, no classified docs existed in the first place, the docs were accidentally moved during the process, etc). Your boy is getting his ass handed to him by the special master he requested and by the trump appointed appeals court. But yeah, keep thinking “it’s a debate” and both sides are equivalent 😂 That’s some serious koolaid you’re drinking, u sure you’re not a coot? The cult is strong with you.

The Department of Justice, FBI, and National Archives are making that claim. And so far, everything they said has been proven true. On the other side of the debate you have someone who has lied continuously and is on their 7th defense in 2 months (didn’t have any docs, had some but turned all of them over, no classified docs existed in the first place, the docs were accidentally moved during the process, etc). Your boy is getting his ass handed to him by the special master he requested and by the trump appointed appeals court. But yeah, keep thinking “it’s a debate” and both sides are equivalent 😂 That’s some serious koolaid you’re drinking, u sure you’re not a coot? The cult is strong with you.
All I see is the goalpost being moved by you guys as this moves along. At first your side said he stole nuke codes and was trying to sell them to Russia. Then your side said all docs in his presidency belongs to the gov and not him, not even his personal stuff with his lawyer nothing. Then it became he had some of our nuke secrets. Then it was just a briefing of something about another countries nukes. So every time you move the goalpost a defense is mounted. The defense may change based on the new charge leveled. You just have a sever case of TDS. Truth or facts dont matter just as long as you get him this time. Why is it you hate him so? Interested to hear what it is....

ADVERTISEMENT