ADVERTISEMENT

ObamaGate Hearings

if trump was not the target

this would be a bigger story than waterwater

up their with gulf of tonkin

funny how the ones who were on the bandwagon are like

ok

lets just pretend this never happened and we didnt openly support a group of liars

there is a group of maybe 6-8 people who should at least spend at much time in jail and pay as much as roger stone and general flynn

we should go back and find all the guys who were rabid that trump was colluding with russia and that no way CNN or MSNBC would blatantly lie.

but they did

and quite a few on here fell for it.

wonder if any of them are mad for being lied to by the press

i wonder

how many are mad that actual politicians lied too.

the democrats have spent over $100 million pushing a lie.

just crazy times we live in that not enough cares

Reactions: fatpiggy

This got over a million views before being removed by YouTube and Twitter has erased links. Why, because they are corrupt companies that are used by the Shadow Government to manipulate all the useful idiots.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls

Democrats attempt a coup.,

Democrats use transfer of power as weapon

Democrats are scared that RNC will attempt a coup.

Democrats are scared that Trump will use the transfer of power as a weapon.

Has not everyone who follows the news cycles closely notice the pattern.

Everytime I see an articel now blaming trump for something? i start looking to see which Democrat is the actual one doing the something the other demcorats are complaining about.

its weird

i also notice that anyone who just follows the mainstream media outlets- CNN, MSNBC, FOX, ABC< NBC< AND CBS along with NYT and Washington Post

if you just follow these news outlets

your brain is not filled with reality.

sorry

Democrats attempt a coup.,

Democrats use transfer of power as weapon

Democrats are scared that RNC will attempt a coup.

Democrats are scared that Trump will use the transfer of power as a weapon.

Has not everyone who follows the news cycles closely notice the pattern.

Everytime I see an articel now blaming trump for something? i start looking to see which Democrat is the actual one doing the something the other demcorats are complaining about.

its weird

i also notice that anyone who just follows the mainstream media outlets- CNN, MSNBC, FOX, ABC< NBC< AND CBS along with NYT and Washington Post

if you just follow these news outlets

your brain is not filled with reality.

sorry

You forgot Biden's Quid pro Quo with the Ukraine government to enrich his family. They tried to project that onto Trump as well.

DNI declassifies Brennan notes, CIA memo on Hillary Clinton 'stirring up' scandal between Trump, Russia
A source said Brennan's handwritten notes were taken after briefing Obama on the matter
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT