ADVERTISEMENT

Obligatory 4/20 Thread

hopefultiger13

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2008
Pocatello, ID
It's been a pretty good run for legal weed these past few years. Recreational use is legal in 9 states and some form of medical use is permitted in 29 states. At least 3 states have legalization questions on their November ballots.

One of the main arguments for keeping weed on the schedule 1 drug list has been the supposed cognitive effects on users (particularly young people). These effects were assumed to be true even without longitudinal studies proving it.

A new metadata analysis in JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association) suggests that these effects are small at most. This is a pretty big deal as JAMA is the premier medical journal in the US.

clicky

The moral of the story... Smoke it if you got it! Your brain apparently won't turn into a fried egg.

Regardless if the effects (THC) are bad on the brain or not, I am sure that inhaling the smoke into the lungs are not good for you. If man was made to live in a smokey environment the good Lord would have made it that way. How many people smoking cigarettes would want to walk around with a sealed bubble on their head filled with smoke? I know some wouldn't mind that if the smoke was cannabis.

Regardless if the effects (THC) are bad on the brain or not, I am sure that inhaling the smoke into the lungs are not good for you. If man was made to live in a smokey environment the good Lord would have made it that way. How many people smoking cigarettes would want to walk around with a sealed bubble on their head filled with smoke? I know some wouldn't mind that if the smoke was cannabis.
The differemce is the resin left behind in the lungs is broken down naturally by the body. Where as the residue left from el cigs is chemical in nature and thus takes much, much longer and is far more harmful to the body.

Who still smokes it? It's all about edibles and vapor. Personally, I love the legal tonics.

The good Lord gave man fire and our lungs are absolutely developed to filter what we breath. Not sure what point you're trying to make here. The human body is 60% water, 71% of the earth's surface is covered in water, and humans can't breath under water. What was the good Lord thinking?

Who still smokes it? It's all about edibles and vapor. Personally, I love the legal tonics.

I love it in all forms. Smoked, eaten, vaped doesn't matter. But from a health stand point eaten and vaped would be the best way, I just enjoy the simplicity of an occasional J, but I understand why others might not.

The differemce is the resin left behind in the lungs is broken down naturally by the body. Where as the residue left from el cigs is chemical in nature and thus takes much, much longer and is far more harmful to the body.

I almost want to link crazy so people can stop being ignorant about Cannabis.

Also the SC medical marijuana bill passed in the state house subcommittee today and will be on the floor for next year. Same thing has already happened in the state senate as well.

Can't stop this train!

I almost want to link crazy so people can stop being ignorant about Cannabis.

Also the SC medical marijuana bill passed in the state house subcommittee today and will be on the floor for next year. Same thing has already happened in the state senate as well.

Can't stop this train!
I was looking forward to see if it passed. There was a lot of speculation that it wouldnt. Encouraging sign there.

Just received this bad boy today (online via Walmart, of all places). Heading to the ranch, momentarily, for the inaugural fire up (and quite giddy about it, I might add).
images

I was looking forward to see if it passed. There was a lot of speculation that it wouldnt. Encouraging sign there.

Yes sir it will be on both the house and senate floors for next year! Huge. Maybe we can finally fix our roads and help public education.

Also anyone interested in helping start an upstate NORML chapter, please shoot me a message.

I love it in all forms. Smoked, eaten, vaped doesn't matter. But from a health stand point eaten and vaped would be the best way, I just enjoy the simplicity of an occasional J, but I understand why others might not.

I just can't handle the smoke but every once in a while, a nice old-fashioned J is nice. I just have to do it rarely because of the smoke.

Careful smiling, you will cause a brain annurism in some of those ever assuming S.C. minds. They’re much happier thinking thc users are all burnout bong tokers without jobs.

Seriously though, I feel sorry for those that have to take pills and just haven’t experienced the benefits of medicinal marijuana via oils, edibles or liquid refreshment. 2-3 Small Vaporizing doses of Sativa oil was a total game changer for me in treating social anxiety, stress and 3 degenerative bulging disks.

2-3 Small puffs before bed of an Indica and I sleep throughout the night.

Careful smiling, you will cause a brain annurism in some of those ever assuming S.C. minds. They’re much happier thinking thc users are all burnout bong tokers without jobs.

Seriously though, I feel sorry for those that have to take pills and just haven’t experienced the benefits of medicinal marijuana via oils, edibles or liquid refreshment. 2-3 Small Vaporizing doses of Sativa oil was a total game changer for me in treating social anxiety, stress and 3 degenerative bulging disks

I've been banging this chick that has Psoriatic Arthritis. She's tried all those Humira etc type of drugs and they were only marginally effective. She started vaping and saw immediate relief. It's not a miracle cure but it helped her way more than any of the big pharma drugs. I'm so happy living in a state with full legalization.

Do Sativa. It brings you up and gives you energy. If I have a Saturday that I have to get a ton of stuff down around the house, I'll pop a sativa mint in the morning and I've got energy all day.
My sativa gummie source went dry. Had a guy in Chs who was getting great ones from CO via Fed Ex. Those things are awesome.

Had one for a few years...It's the Best!!

I have one of their portables (the mighty) thing hits like a champ. Also purchased a Herbalizer a while back and it is hands down the best E-V-E-R IMHO.

OBB must be one of those "reefer madness" people like our AG.

Reactions: gangatiger
I've been banging this chick that has Psoriatic Arthritis. She's tried all those Humira etc type of drugs and they were only marginally effective. She started vaping and saw immediate relief. It's not a miracle cure but it helped her way more than any of the big pharma drugs. I'm so happy living in a state with full legalization.
RULES, Dude ... rules!

Reactions: my95GTHO
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT