Votes: 268 88.7%
  • No

Votes: 34 11.3%

• Total voters

wvatiger13

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Jun 23, 2010
Seeing a lot of handwringing lately about the offense so interested to hear thoughts/see poll results. Are we better next year or not?

I think we are for a few reasons:

1. Cade’s second year as a starter and second year in this system. Both usually are big years for improvement for a QB. I still think Cade has the tools. We’ll see.
2. OL will improve under Luke’s tutelage. Center is still a question mark for sure but I think we have good pieces and the right guy to lead them.
3. Influx of talent and health at WR. I know, I know…show me. I agree. But I think we’ve seen it already from Williams, Brown and Stellato. There have been flashes from Turner and Randall. I’m pretty high on Moore and Wesco (I think we all are) and think they’ll make an impact. Obviously we need to stay healthy but I think we have the depth and talent for this unit to be a strength.
4. Mafah will be a bell cow RB. Hopefully he improves in the pass pro portion of his game (still have PTSD from the FSU game) but I think him being “the man” for a full year is going to help the offense’s identity.

So what do y’all think?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News