ADVERTISEMENT

Officer Fanone's Powerful testimony

dpic73

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2005
Atlanta
In case you didn't see this today, I urge you to watch this and tell me this isn't gut wrenching. And for those of you complaining about the treatment of the jailed insurrectionists, I dare you to watch this and still complain. If you watch nothing else, fast forward to the 11:00 min. mark and watch to the end. These officers are heroes.

Reactions: DW4_2016
And for those of you complaining about the treatment of the jailed insurrectionists, I dare you to watch this and still complain.

tenor.gif

In case you didn't see this today, I urge you to watch this and tell me this isn't gut wrenching. And for those of you complaining about the treatment of the jailed insurrectionists, I dare you to watch this and still complain. If you watch nothing else, fast forward to the 11:00 min. mark and watch to the end. These officers are heroes.

Ok dprick, first of all tell me who has been charged with insurrection? Have asked this multiple times and yall clam up fast.

Related to these testimonials, I do not condone any violence or law breaking, but there has to be true justice and that requires proof. If it can be proven that any particular person committed a crime then they should receive a commensurate punishment. That is not whats happening here.

The antifa and blm thugs impersonating trump supporters in DC did the vast majority of the violent acts and are not even arrested to this day. Instead, the DOJ wants to go and arrest grandmas, college girls and chiropractors in the middle of the night and throw them under the DC jail and give them inhumane treatment on a gitmo level.

ONCE AGAIN IF YOU CONDONE ANY OF THIS, YOU ARE BASICALLY A COMMUNIST SYMPATHIZER AT MINIMUM AND VERY POSSIBLY AN OUTRIGHT COMMUNIST THAT IS PROBABLY RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ON THIS BOARD ON DIRECT ORDERS FROM YOUR HANDLERS.

TO ALL COMMUNISTS THAT MAY READ THIS. F**K OFF COMRADE. THE RED BLOODED AMERICANS ARE HERE TO KEEP OUR FREE NATION.

Ok dprick, first of all tell me who has been charged with insurrection? Have asked this multiple times and yall clam up fast.

Related to these testimonials, I do not condone any violence or law breaking, but there has to be true justice and that requires proof. If it can be proven that any particular person committed a crime then they should receive a commensurate punishment. That is not whats happening here.

The antifa and blm thugs impersonating trump supporters in DC did the vast majority of the violent acts and are not even arrested to this day. Instead, the DOJ wants to go and arrest grandmas, college girls and chiropractors in the middle of the night and throw them under the DC jail and give them inhumane treatment on a gitmo level.

ONCE AGAIN IF YOU CONDONE ANY OF THIS, YOU ARE BASICALLY A COMMUNIST SYMPATHIZER AT MINIMUM AND VERY POSSIBLY AN OUTRIGHT COMMUNIST THAT IS PROBABLY RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ON THIS BOARD ON DIRECT ORDERS FROM YOUR HANDLERS.

TO ALL COMMUNISTS THAT MAY READ THIS. F**K OFF COMRADE. THE RED BLOODED AMERICANS ARE HERE TO KEEP OUR FREE NATION.
😂 😂 That lump of coal you call a heart is as ugly as I thought it would be. And of course you would be on the side of the insurrectionists instead of the cops that were beaten within an inch of their life because an insecure, narcissistic sociopath got his feelings hurt. If you think America is on the side of those maniacal mutineers, you're in for a big surprise. You and your fascist buddies will be pushed further and further into the fringes of your upside down world and we will be here laughing at your demise, you demented simpleton.

Sadly you were right @clemsontiger02

Last edited:

Dude…

😂 😂 That lump of coal you call a heart is as ugly as I thought it would be. And of course you would be on the side of the insurrectionists instead of the cops that were beaten within an inch of their life because an insecure, narcissistic sociopath got his feelings hurt. If you think America is on the side of those maniacal mutineers, you're in for a big surprise. You and your fascist buddies will be pushed further and further into the fringes of your upside down world and we will be here laughing at your demise, you demented simpleton.

Sadly you were right @clemsontiger02

Because it's purely about us-versus-them tribalism. Some people are unable to have anything resembling an objective thought or opinion, because it may cede an inch of ground to the opposition. Everything - and I mean EVERYTHING - is about "owning the libs". Rational thought doesn't exist in the fictionalized reality in which they reside.

Because it's purely about us-versus-them tribalism. Some people are unable to have anything resembling an objective thought or opinion, because it may cede an inch of ground to the opposition. Everything - and I mean EVERYTHING - is about "owning the libs". Rational thought doesn't exist in the fictionalized reality in which they reside.
You're absolutely right but his was response was even worse than I imagined. It's sickening that these officers have become pawns in a partisan pissing match. I guess "back the blue" is only a slogan.

It is amazing how quickly all that "back the blue" BS goes out the window.

• Angry
Reactions: dpic73

you are a human shit stain. seriously.

Call me when you realize the difference between breaking the law and rejecting the rule of law.

Right. Because the rule of law is just for Republicans and Cubans who want to get away. Got it.

🧑‍🎤

This exists on both sides, BTW, but the examples with regard to the coverage yesterday and even the reactions in this thread are particularly disheartening.

This exists on both sides, BTW, but the examples with regard to the coverage yesterday and even the reactions in this thread are particularly disheartening.

Agreed. You and I disagree with policies in many instances, but we should all agree that riots and breaking the law is wrong. I don't defend the riots last summer and want them prosecuted, I also realize what happened at the Capital is one of the scariest things I've ever seen in America.

Truth, I dont know why we cant agree on something so simple. Peaceful protest = good. Violent protest = bad.

Reactions: yoshi121374
What is your point? You do realize that like 20K people were arrested during George Floyd protests.
Time to move on and forgive just like they were forgiven and all let go. Republicans were just following what they learned from Democrats. Don't act like Democrats never stormed the Capital. Give us a break. It was our first protest. Actually. I wasn't there so don't tell the FBI on me. okclem already did.

• Haha
You may be right but it's grossly unbalanced right now. The GOP leadership just seems rotten to the core and right wing media plays right along with them. Heck, Andrew Clyde still stands by the statement that it was a normal tourist visit. Disgusting.

You may be right but it's grossly unbalanced right now. The GOP leadership just seems rotten to the core and right wing media plays right along with them. Heck, Andrew Clyde still stands by the statement that it was a normal tourist visit. Disgusting.

You're doing the same thing (tribalism). His statement was a carveout of the activity that day, specifically referencing the video footage of people in the ropes looking around. The argument with the person asking the questions was due to his comments being taken out of context. So no, he did not call the people fighting police tourists.

Now, he should have been more clear. "Some people were there to peacefully protest, some made their way inside the capitol and did so in a non-violent way, and then there are those who acted violently as described by the officers. Those people are criminals, there is no excuse for their behavior and they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible. Their actions are a disgrace to this country."

You're doing the same thing (tribalism). His statement was a carveout of the activity that day, specifically referencing the video footage of people in the ropes looking around. The argument with the person asking the questions was due to his comments being taken out of context. So no, he did not call the people fighting police tourists.

Now, he should have been more clear. "Some people were there to peacefully protest, some made their way inside the capitol and did so in a non-violent way, and then there are those who acted violently as described by the officers. Those people are criminals, there is no excuse for their behavior and they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible. Their actions are a disgrace to this country."
Wrong is wrong and I'm not being tribal when I say that he has shown no empathy to the officers and has even refused to meet with them and that's disgusting no matter what party you're in. What he "should" have said and what he "did say" are two different things. Surely you see the rot throughout the loudest GOP voices right now from Marjorie Taylor Green, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, Kevin McCarthy, Louie Gohmert, Paul Gosar, Andy Biggs etc...etc... It's like they're living in an alternate reality. I didn't peg you as someone who would go along with that wing of the party, so I'm a little surprised you seem to be providing cover for him.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeBidenSniffsKids
Wrong is wrong and I'm not being tribal when I say that he has shown no empathy to the officers and has even refused to meet with them and that's disgusting no matter what party you're in. What he "should" have said and what he "did say" are two different things. Surely you see the rot throughout the loudest GOP voices right now from Marjorie Taylor Green, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, Kevin McCarthy, Louie Gohmert, Paul Gosar, Andy Biggs etc...etc... It's like they're living in an alternate reality. I didn't peg you as someone who would go along with that wing of the party, so I'm a little surprised you seem to be providing cover for him.

I've never heard of the guy until your post. I've never hear of Gosar, Biggs, etc above. Believe it or not, I actually don't follow this stuff very closely. So I'm not providing cover to anyone, just evaluating that singular video.

I've never heard of the guy until your post. I've never hear of Gosar, Biggs, etc above. Believe it or not, I actually don't follow this stuff very closely. So I'm not providing cover to anyone, just evaluating that singular video.
Ah, that explains it. His original comments became legendary due to their sheer outrageousness. Take a look. Skip to the 1:00 min mark for the worst part.

Ah, that explains it. His original comments became legendary due to their sheer outrageousness. Take a look. Skip to the 1:00 min mark for the worst part.

Per usual, Republicans are terrible with messaging. There should have been a talking point like mine widely distributed and everyone should have stuck to it.

powerful testimony for sure.

The only question I had (and Im not sure if anyone asked it because I had to turn it off due to some work things) was ... I think it was the last officer to give his opening statement (the one from the DC MPD), he spent a lot of time commenting on "guns in the crowd". That is the first I had heard that and too me it doesnt make any sense.

My question is "if there were so many guns in the crowd..... why werent they used?" I mean .... thank God they werent, but ..... what attempted coup in the history of man kind.... where the insurrectionists were armed with firearms .... were those firearms not used? That doesnt make any sense .... if these people were attempting to over throw the Government, and they were armed .... why didnt they use their guns? the only shots fired were the ones from the Capital Police on that woman ......

There is some shenanigans going on here .... but unfortunately we wont get to the bottom of it due to the political theater ...

Reactions: jakefest
Reactions: 92TigerME
powerful testimony for sure.

The only question I had (and Im not sure if anyone asked it because I had to turn it off due to some work things) was ... I think it was the last officer to give his opening statement (the one from the DC MPD), he spent a lot of time commenting on "guns in the crowd". That is the first I had heard that and too me it doesnt make any sense.

My question is "if there were so many guns in the crowd..... why werent they used?" I mean .... thank God they werent, but ..... what attempted coup in the history of man kind.... where the insurrectionists were armed with firearms .... were those firearms not used? That doesnt make any sense .... if these people were attempting to over throw the Government, and they were armed .... why didnt they use their guns? the only shots fired were the ones from the Capital Police on that woman ......

There is some shenanigans going on here .... but unfortunately we wont get to the bottom of it due to the political theater ...
Not sure what shenanigans you're getting at but the officers were under oath and would have been stupid to lie about it. Who knows why they weren't used - maybe they were waiting for the right moment? This article details that there were guns confiscated so his story appears to be true.

New York Times "reporter" calls Trump Supporters and Republicans "Enemy of the State"

she then of course deletes the tweets and says they were taken out of context

https://nypost.com/2021/07/28/nyt-reporter-katie-benner-deletes-tweets-berating-trump-supporters/

aw shucks .... unfortunately all my firearms were lost on the Chesapeake Bay in a accident where my kayak over turned
I mean, the bolded below was part of her tweet so not sure there's much to quibble with and I understand her point. Many of us wonder as well how anybody could support him after the election and especially after Jan 6th. The things you have to accept to find him to be an appropriate candidate for office, stretches the bounds of all decency IMO.

“As Americans, we believe that state power should not be used to work against a political figure or a political party. But what happens if a politician seems to threaten the state? If the politician continues to do so out of office and his entire party supports that threat?,” the thread reportedly continued.

you are a human shit stain. seriously.
You leftwards are full of so much hate. No wonder its easy to steer you guys into being communist sympathizers and you do not even realize it. I am a proud American and I stand by my opinion.

I clearly said if anyone can legitimately in a court of law be proven to have committed violent acts or broken the law then hit them hard with a commensurate punishment. What is happening related to the American citizens being held in a gulag under the ground at DC is not what a free just nation does. This is police state activity occurring and you guys have fallen right into it just like all the Hitler supporters back in Germany.

You cannot punish some grandma that was walking through the capitol because she got herded in like a cow for the crime of some guys that beat up police officers. You have to punish the guys that beat up the police officers only. The left wants to mass convict anyone that was in DC that day and thats not right.

ADVERTISEMENT