ADVERTISEMENT

Officer Fanone's Powerful testimony

Well well....................pelosi putting ringers on the stand to testify. Partisan blm supporter and Trump hater...wow! Thats low!

Well well....................pelosi putting ringers on the stand to testify. Partisan blm supporter and Trump hater...wow! Thats low!

220125482_247890307174603_8612979524666274632_n.jpg

It is amazing how quickly all that "back the blue" BS goes out the window.

What’s funny is how all of a sudden your side cares about the police and justice under the law

All of you hyperbolic divas crying about this incident are acting like it’s the greatest atrocity in the history of the country. Where were you idiots when people were being killed by rioters, when people’s businesses were being burned to the ground? You all were shrugging your shoulders and saying, “oh well it’s just collateral damage, this is what happens when people are fed up. We need change!”

Where was the outrage when David Dorn was killed?

You were all MIA. Now your angry. You’re all lunatics.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
What’s funny is how all of a sudden your side cares about the police and justice under the law

All of you hyperbolic divas crying about this incident are acting like it’s the greatest atrocity in the history of the country. Where were you idiots when people were being killed by rioters, when people’s businesses were being burned to the ground? You all were shrugging your shoulders and saying, “oh well it’s just collateral damage, this is what happens when people are fed up. We need change!”

Literally never said anything remotely close to that. Killing police officers is always a bad thing. Just like police officers killing innocent black people is a bad thing.

You are a partisan hack and a traitor to your country.

Based on your posts in another thread last night, you would qualify as sub-human in my book so not sure your opinion is worth considering. But I hope the protestors that rioted and burned buildings last summer are prosecuted to the full extent of the law and I won't be on here defending them if they complain about their treatment - see how that works?

Jan.6th WAS one of the biggest atrocities in our country's history so to deny that makes you a tone deaf partisan hack.

And I'll say it again - what the rioters did was break the law. What the insurrectionists did was REJECT the RULE OF LAW. Huge difference.

Last edited:
Based on your posts in another thread last night, you would qualify as sub-human in my book so not sure your opinion is worth considering. But I hope the protestors that rioted and burned buildings last summer are prosecuted to the full extent of the law and I won't be on here defending them if they complain about their treatment - see how that works?

Jan.6th WAS one of the biggest atrocities in our country's history so to deny that makes you a tone deaf partisan hack.

And I'll say it again - what the rioters did was break the law. What the insurrections did was REJECT the RULE OF LAW. Huge difference Cocks are Number 1
Sub-human huh?

LMAO. All of you are such divas, it’s pretty funny honestly.

And no, you weren’t on here calling out the rioters, you were very much encouraging it. Nobody believes that shít, except your 4-5 cohorts who will absolutely partake in revisionist history alongside of you

Sub-human huh?

LMAO. All of you are such divas, it’s pretty funny honestly.

And no, you weren’t on here calling out the rioters, you were very much encouraging it. Nobody believes that shít, except your 4-5 cohorts who will absolutely partake in revisionist history alongside of you
Like I said, you are tone deaf and stuck in your own treasonous information silo in order to drown out everything you don't want to hear, but I absolutely did speak out against the rioters, so you are wrong.

You showed in that thread last night that you're not a decent human, so call it what you want. You should be banned.

Like I said, you are tone deaf and stuck in your own treasonous information silo in order to drown out everything you don't want to hear, but I absolutely did speak out against the rioters, so you are wrong.

You showed in that thread last night that you're not a decent human, so call it what you want. You should be banned.

Why because I don’t care about being politically correct? LMAO, you’re such a whiny bitch

What did he say? Is this @Cocks are Number 1 using a different handle?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's Cocks even though Cocks denies it. Check out how he and that Neanderthal cuck One Fingered Fist are attacking TheValley91 over nothing. https://clemson.forums.rivals.com/t...-tonight-due-to-covid-buckle-up.223966/page-2

Maybe you should turn us into the TI PC police. Maybe jockey to have Cris create another forum called the Safe Space or something, somewhere you can go where you can berate other people but they cant make fun of you for being whiny children and crying over meaniehead words

Maybe you should turn us into the TI PC police. Maybe jockey to have Cris create another forum called the Safe Space or something, somewhere you can go where you can berate other people but they cant make fun of you for being whiny children and crying over meaniehead words
Great idea, I'm thinking a good name would be the Cro-Magnon Cave.

Yeah man, that Amy post pulled it all together for me. Not only did I remember that I'd heard that foul language before but I also remembered you white knighting for her in hopes you could get a date. Ding, ding, ding!

So what you’re saying is you’re really stupid?

I mean... Don’t feel bad, the rest of your imbecile friends had no idea either lmaoooooo

So what you’re saying is you’re really stupid?

I mean... Don’t feel bad, the rest of your imbecile friends had no idea either lmaoooooo
What a weird take you recessive shitwhistle. You thought you were fooling the whole board but the one you didn't fool is the dumb one LOLOL. That's rich you fvckin twatwaffle... 😂

Last edited:
Check out these beauties - they don't give a sh*t about the officers that fought to protect them, but they are tripping over themselves to coddle the terrorists. The rot is real.

Last edited:
Classy, as always.

Trump: Jan. 6 Cops Who Spoke to Congress Are ‘Pussies’

Disgusting

“When you’re that obsessed with gaining power that you’re willing to trample over a bunch of police officers, that’s sickening,” Fanone told the Times."

Classy, as always.

Trump: Jan. 6 Cops Who Spoke to Congress Are ‘Pussies’

Would love to see a cage match fight between Front Butt and Officer Fanone. That shit would last about ten seconds before Trump shat himself and called for the secret service to take him to his bunker.

Reactions: dpic73
Would love to see a cage match fight between Front Butt and Officer Fanone. That shit would last about ten seconds before Trump shat himself and called for the secret service to take him to his bunker.
Haha, I think we should send a mob like that to his house and leave him and his frontbutt out front to face them without backup.

powerful testimony for sure.

The only question I had (and Im not sure if anyone asked it because I had to turn it off due to some work things) was ... I think it was the last officer to give his opening statement (the one from the DC MPD), he spent a lot of time commenting on "guns in the crowd". That is the first I had heard that and too me it doesnt make any sense.

My question is "if there were so many guns in the crowd..... why werent they used?" I mean .... thank God they werent, but ..... what attempted coup in the history of man kind.... where the insurrectionists were armed with firearms .... were those firearms not used? That doesnt make any sense .... if these people were attempting to over throw the Government, and they were armed .... why didnt they use their guns? the only shots fired were the ones from the Capital Police on that woman ......

There is some shenanigans going on here .... but unfortunately we wont get to the bottom of it due to the political theater ...
You ask good questions ... If (and there probably were a few nuts who actually had guns in the crowd) there were people who had guns, and this was ‘truly’ an insurrection or coup, why weren’t they used? Answer: because it wasn’t a planned coup as the liberal nuts in this country and on this board like to throw around. I mean, let’s get this straight...if this were truly a planned coup what was the purpose of storming the Capitol? Were you going to take members of Congress hostage? And then what? What’s your next move? And why didn’t the supposed ‘insurrectionists’ fight harder once the authorities showed up later to kick them the hell out of the Capitol building? If this was a coup wouldn’t you have the military be involved and on your side to help achieve your takeover? Gen. Milley came out with statements weeks ago proving that wasn’t the case. He said they were all a bunch of Nazis. (which isn’t true either) Most coups that have happened throughout history usually have backing from military leaders and that’s how they take control. And if this was a planned coup wouldn’t you have some backup plan or plan B? Where’s your reinforcements? What’s the next stage or next wave of this planned coup? Again, just storming the Capitol and taking selfie’s isn’t going to take over the US Government. ‘If’ this was a planned coup it would have to go down as the worst planned in the history of mankind. Lol

This was a political rally (by folks who thought/think there was foul play in the last election) that went south and turned into some nuts storming the Capitol thinking that would achieve something. Nothing more, nothing less. Should the one’s who used violence, did property damage etc be prosecuted? Yes. Should they be treated like political prisoners are treated in China, Russia, Cuba, Iran, etc under some jail in D.C.? No... Unless our government is now being run by Marxists, and if that’s the case then the inclinations and suspicions of those folks who were at that rally in D.C. on January 6th were unfortunately correct.

ADVERTISEMENT