ADVERTISEMENT

***Official NBA Playoffs Thread***

athigpe

Woodrush
Gold Member
Jan 3, 2007
NBA heads, get in here. For all those who think today’s NBA sucks and / or boycott it for politics, we get it, see ya elsewhere.

First thoughts are damn at some of those play-in games. I can’t necessarily say I was hardcore in favor of them, that’s what the regular season is for, but those were some damn good games, wrapped up with yours truly’s Pelicans somehow riding three rookies to the playoffs, absolutely nuts.

As far as the first round, I actually don’t think we’ll have that many good series. Really bummed Doncic is out and think that’ll spell the end for the Mavs. The Timberwolves - Griz series and the Nets - Celtics series are probably the two best of the first round. Love the young guns in the Ant Man vs Ja, and then how could you not get excited about what NY - Boston could entail with KD / Kyrie vs Boston’s all-time defense, especially if Williams comes back soon, as is rumored. All the rest are likely gonna be 4 or 5 fans series, just hoping the Pels’ youngsters step up, get some good experience, and net one against the Suns.

Overall, no need to overthink it, this will be Suns v Bucks all over again. I do think that’ll be an epic series, and I think if the Suns are able to stay fully healthy that they’ll get the W, as I think they would’ve last year as well if CP3 hadn’t gotten banged up.

What’re others thinking?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News